Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Chit Chat - Main Board / Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

COZI TV Acquires Munster, Go Home Movie for Halloween Marathon; Peacock is Killing It with Craig Robinson
Remembering Peter Scolari of Bosom Buddies and Newhart; Mythic Quest Gets 2 Season Renewal
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 25, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: NBC Orders Lopez vs. Lopez Pilot; Tyler Perry's Sistas Renewed for Season Four
Fri-Yay: Are Ghosts and The Wonder Years the Saving Graces of Network Comedy?; Ghosts Receives Full Season Order
Butch Patrick Hosts Halloween Monster Bash on Classic Reruns TV; Harlem Starring Meagan Good Premieres Dec. 3
Fox Announces Special Post NFL January Premieres; TBS Comedy Wipeout Returns in January for Season 2

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June-October)

Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)

06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - The Neighborhood - Season Three
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Deluxe Edition (100 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Standard Edition (50 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/24 - The Jim Gaffigan Show - Season 2
09/07 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
10/19 - Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-23-2021, 09:35 PM   #1
Janice Johnson
Commercial Lover
Forum 3K Club Member

Default Insight for my stories! :D

Part one.

Darryl, Sean, Julian, and Mario were actually my spin on Michael Jackson's Darryl Character from Bad, the 17 minute Version of a Teenage Boy who is originally from the Hood and goes to a Private School in an upscale location and goes back home on a break and his Hood Friends want to mug a man in a Subway. Darryl feels bad for man and tells him to run and he does. His Friends accuse him of being soft and he tells them off and for some weird reason he turns into Michael Jackson and sings the bad song His Friends accept that he has changed.

My Darryl Johnson Character was a Teenager Thug who mugged People and hijacked cars with his three Friends and was sent to Boarding School by his Mother. Marshall Johnson Academy in Jacksonville, Florida is the Boarding School he was sent to. I

In one Darryl story, I wrote that Darryl was dared by his Friends to shoot a man while home from a school break to show them he was still tough. He pretended to shoot the man, but to his Horror, the man fell down, seemingly dead and Darryl was wracked with guilt. His Friends ran off and abandoned him. I later said that it was actually a prank that was set up by his Mother, Friends, a Policeman, and the Man. Darryl was relieved and was like,"Don't you ever pull a prank on me like that! They all laughed. " This story got a lot of constructive criticism, saying something like,"No one would shoot someone just because they got dared to, and Darryl shouldn't be LAUGHING at this prank. He should have been knocking them all out. And they shouldn't have been laughing at the fact that Darryl really would have shot someone in their POV. They should be HORRIFIED.

I redid that Darryl Story and made it a real Murder with Sean going around shooting random People because he snapped after Darryl went to the boarding School. This remade Story was taken much better. Someone shooting random People because he straight up snapped seemed more plausible than someone doing it from a POV as a dare. Darryl was left as the fall guy when Darryl tried to stop Sean from shooting his latest victim. Sean hit Darryl who fell helpless and then Sean shot and Murdered the poor latest Victim. Darryl called Police and Paramedics to try to save the Victim's life, but Paramedics said that The Victim had died.

Sean had called Darryl an IDIOT right after Darryl had called the Police and Paramedics and left with Mario and Julian. Sean had threatened Mario and Julian to keep quiet about his shooting game by Blackmailing them with crimes they had done themselves.

Darryl was the Suspect and ran and decided to turn himself in and ratted out Sean who visited him in jail and Julian and Mario came along too. The Police released Darryl as he was a Witness, not the Murderer. Sean went to Darryl's house thinking he was still in jail and attempted to steal $300 from him. Darryl who had been hiding came out and confronted him and asked Sean to give him his money back. Sean gave him his money back and Darryl gave him $40. I wanted to show that Darryl still cared about Sean even though he did a lot of bad things to him.

In my mind, Sean and Darryl were the closest of the four Friends which showed a lot in another Darryl story where Sean never murdered anybody. Sean talked them into trying to burglarize a wealthy house and Darryl tried to use a credit card to break into the house and was given a horrible lectrical shock by a Security System. Sean felt horrible about getting Darryl shocked and tried to make him feel better.

In Marshall Johnson Academy, Darryl met Dave Winston, his Gay Roommate. Dave and Max Cartwright, their Dorm Parent were a secret Couple in the All Boys School. Dave mentioned how nice Max was looking sentimental and Darryl wondered if Max and he were dating. He said,"Are you and Max um?" Not wanting to ask outright. Dave claimed they weren't dating but he just admired Max's sweet nature. In MJA, Gays were shunned. Dave opened up to Darryl that he was a former Cocaine Addict. I later wrote Dave's story about him being a Cocaine Addict. This was the first time ever that my side character got a full on story based on a background story. Dave and Darryl were best Friends in MJA.

Darryl opened up about being a Thug in North Miami where he was from. North Miami is also the place I have lived in for 23 years. Dave promised not to tell anyone about Darryl's Thug Life and Darryl believed him.

Darryl was one of the few Black Students in NJA which is a Predominantly White School. Rob Patterson and George Wright, Presidents of the PBA, a Fraternity called Darryl a Big(The full word was automatically blocked when I originally wrote it as it is a Racial Slur. So I chose Nig instead) and told Darryl to go back where he came from. They were both sneering at him when they told him this.

Darryl called them the Sneerys bases on their Sneers. He called George Sneery Right and Rob Sneery Left. When Darryl refused to leave MJA, they beat up both Darryl and Dave. Dave for being Friends with a Nig and Darryl for not leaving. Sneery Left (Rob) who was beating on Dave told him if he called Darryl a Nig, he would stop beating him up. Dave refused to call Darryl a Nig as Dave was his best friend. So Rob kept beating him up as Sneery Right(George) beat up Darryl. The other Students just watched as George and Rob beat up Darryl and Dave, reluctant to stop the beatings as Rob and George were huge People and intimidating. I wrote that Dave's head was repeatedly slammed on the ground and Dave's blood was already coming out of his head. I had an image of the Teacher's head being slammed on the ground in Lean On Me as I wrote that

Later, Dave and Darryl were checked out by a Nurse after a beating. Darryl thanked Dave for not calling him a Nig and Dave was like, "I made a promise when I was young to not use that word once I was told how horrible it was.

About Dave and Max being a secret Couple, I had them hide their relationship due to Max being 18 and Dave being 16 and his Dorm Charge and the Gay Shunning thing. Darryl later on found out that Dave and Max were dating after Max came over while Darryl was supposedly asleep and they talked about their Relationship and made out Multiple times. They had kept their Relationship a secret for two years and Darryl had his suspicions from the very first day.

Darryl wanted Dave to open up to him after he found out that Max and Dave were a Couple, so he mentioned he felt he could tell Dave anything without Dave judging him and told Dave he could tell him anything and he wouldn't judge him. Dave said,"I have a Boyfriend," which is one of my favorite things about this story. I felt and still feel that Dave admitting he had a Boyfriend waas a crowning moment in this story. He still didn't tell Darryl that Max was his boyfriend however even though Darryl asked him who his Boyfriend was.

He later walked in on Max and Dave making out and Max and Dave knew they were busted but Darryl agreed to keep their secret for them. Their secret was figured out when Max got shot by a random bullet and told Dave he loved him. Dave told him he loved him too and Max was rushed to the Hospital where he luckily survived. The other Students heard Max and Dave telling each other they loved each other and wondered. Max and Dave admitted that they were a Couple and Max was changed to Dormparent for another Hall but still allowed to date Dave. Other Gay Students decided to "Come out," after Dave and Max admitted they were a Couple and the Gay Shunning was lifted as being discriminatory.

Last edited by Janice Johnson; 09-24-2021 at 12:32 AM.
Janice Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 10:49 PM   #2
Janice Johnson
Commercial Lover
Forum 3K Club Member

Part 2.

I decided to make Dave the Main Character as I felt Dave was a much more interesting Character than Darryl was and was my original Character and not slightly based on my twist on a Michael Jackson Character.

I made a whole story out of Dave telling Darryl he used to be a Cocaine Addict. The Cocaine Addict was part of a Trilogy that I didn't think it would turn into at first. In the Cocaine Addict, Darryl got hooked on Cocaine after his Friend, Freddie gave him a little Cocaine when he realized Dave wasn't really enjoying himself at a party. I originally envisioned Dave hesitating to take Cocaine, but I wrote that Dave immediately said,"Sure," and Freddie gave him some to get him to enjoy himself more at the party.

Dave felt GREAT after taking some Cocaine and quickly warmed up, felt alive, and became the life of the party, enjoying himself. After the party, Dave asked Freddie where he got the Cocaine and Freddie mischievously asked him if he wanted more. Dave tried to deny it, but Freddie knew he wanted more and told him he got it from a Drug Dealer named Mr. X and Dave questioned the name and Freddie pointed out that Drug Dealers don't use their real names which Dave understood and Freddie asked Dave if he wanted to meet Mr. X. Dave once again tried to deny it, but Freddie once again knew he wanted to and Dave kind of implied he was interested.

Freddie led him to a shady looking man in his 30's who was wearing a Hoodie. Freddie told him his Friend Dave was interested in trying Cocaine and Dave once again tried to deny that he wanted to try Cocaine, but Mr. X saw right through it and gave Dave a free line of Cocaine. Dave snorted it and felt GREAT again and greedily asked for more. Mr. X said only the first line was free, but he'd sell him a bag of Cocaine for $10. Dave gave him $10(I had no idea how much a bag of Cocaine was as I had never bought Cocaine and still haven't, so I thought $10 was a good estimate. I was later told a bag of Cocaine is a LOT more than just $10 and is more like $100, .

Dave snorted that bag in his Dorm and was getting REALLY addicted. He even dreamed about Cocaine. He bought more bags from Mr. X, using extra money his Parents sent him. When that money ran out, he stole from his Schoolmates to buy more bags of Cocaine. He was snorting about 20 times a day, going to the "Bathroom," way more often than he usually did. Teachers were getting suspicious, but he claimed he had a Bladder Control Problem and they didn't completely believe him, but let the matter drop.

George and Rob caught Dave snorting Cocaine and mocked his drug addiction saying something like,"That's where the stolen money went to. Let's beat the stolen money out of him!" Dave tried to run but George and Rob quickly caught up to him and beat him up. Dave snorted more Cocaine to feel better.

One day, he had a trace of Cocaine that he forgot to snort that was on his Bookbag. Dean Riley, the Headmaster of MJA confronted Dave about the Cocaine. Dave claimed that the Cocaine wasn't his and he didn't know who's Cocaine it was. Dean Riley let it go for a couple of days before he saw Dave snorting Cocaine. Dean Riley told Dave he had a problem.. Dave feebly claimed he was snorting Baby Powder and then convulsed for a few seconds (I was not nor am I a Cocaine Addict, so I just guessed that maybe Cocaine makes people convulse, )

Dean Riley searched Dave's Dorm and found 5 more bags of Cocaine and questioned the "Baby Powder," Dave looked at the ground and asked if he was going to go to jail. Dean Riley said he wasn't going to go to jail, but he would be going to Drug Rehab. Dave begun to move around like a madman and screamed at Dean Riley to give him his Cocaine and burst into tears, acknowledging that he was a Drug Addict. Dean Riley wiped his tears and threw away Dave's Cocaine. Dave tried to go into the garbage to get the Cocaine back but Dean Riley stopped him and said something like,"You have proved you have a big problem." You're going to Drug Rehab tomorrow. I'll tell The School you are on Vacation. They don't have to know you are in Drug Rehab.

Dave reluctantly agreed, and the next day, Dean Riley put him in Drug Rehab and paid for it. At Dave's first meeting, he claimed he wasn't a Drug Addict and didn't know why he was there. The Counselor pointed out that everybody in the group were Drug Addicts and wouldn't judge him. The other Drug Addicts confirmed they were Drug Addicts and wouldn't judge Dave and Dave let his guard down.

The other Drug Addicts admitted that they turned to drugs because of rape, neglect, and abuse. Dave claimed he became a Drug Addict because Freddie offered the Cocaine to him and felt kind of bad because he became a Drug Addict because it was offered to him by Freddie whereas the other Drug Addicts had better reasons for becoming Drug Addicts. The Counselor asked Dave if there was a deeper reason and Dave mentioned that George and Rob were bullies who constantly beat him up and the Counselor was like,"George and Rob are the real reason you became a Drug Addict. He said that George and Rob were Dave's real X Factors for his drug Addiction, negative things.

Max and Dave's Parents were his A Factors, Positive things in his life. Dave claimed that Max was his Best Friend. Later Denny(I was hungry and Denny's Restaurant and a Grand Slam were on my mind when I named this Character, saw Dave kiss a picture of Max and Dave blushed and Denny told him not to worry about it as they really didn't care about Sexual Preferences or Orientations, just cared about beating Drug Addictions. Dave once again relaxed and Denny mentioned Max was cute(I wanted to put a possibility that Denny himself was Gay, and Dave laughed and pointed out that Max was his.

Dave stayed in the Drug Rehab for 2 weeks before the was deemed basically a non Drug Addict, and was basically deemed ready to "Graduate," from the Drug Rehab but his Final Test was REALLY hard. I wrote that the Rehabilitation Staff left something that looked suspiciously like Cocaine to see if Dave would snort it. In my mind, this was NOT Cocaine, it was actually baby powder, but if Dave would snort the baby powder, it would prove he wasn't fully Rehabilitated yet and was still a Drug Addict and would have to stay longer. He thought of how he could go home today to Max, who he really missed of he resisted the urge to snort the baby powder which looked like Cocaine.

He willed himself hard to not give in and snort it and didn't do it and got his Diploma, "Graduating," and went home to Max where he lost his virginity to. I made it tender, with them kissing, caressing, etc, and then the real lovemaking happened and Dave was happy he did it and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, George and Rob made fun of Dave for being a Drug Addict and claimed he was a drug addict and Dave honestly replied he wasn't and they asked if Dave was in Drug Rehab for those two weeks. Dean Riley told the school that Dave was on a Vacation and Dave upheld the Vacation lie claiming he went to vacation in the Caribbean and went swimming in the Caribbean Sea, ate Griot, sucked on sugar canes, and danced in different Caribbean Countries knowing it was a lie.

Max got Dave to admit to him that he was in Rehab for those two weeks, not on Vacation in the Caribbean and got him to admit he stole $500 from the Students for his Drug Addiction. Max suggested he get a part time job in the School Library in order to pay back the students. Dean Riley confirmed he thought this was a good idea and Dave worked in the School Library and paid back the Students anonymously. Max was proud of him and the Students were delighted to get their money back.
Old 09-23-2021, 11:39 PM   #3
Janice Johnson
Commercial Lover
Forum 3K Club Member

Part 3

In The second Sequel of the Trilogy called The Protest, Dave becomes Friends with an openly Gay 14 year old boy named Jack. Jack felt that coming out as Gay in MJA was liberating. But the MJA Students were big on shunning Gays, so one day at lunch, an entire table full of Students got up and left as soon as Jack sat down to eat. He begun eating with a dejected look on his face. Dave felt really bad for him and sat down and had lunch with him. Jack was grateful to have someone have lunch with him. Other Students wondered if Dave was Gay. Dave claimed he wasn't Gay, and was actually Asexual and didn't like either boys or girls.

Later on, Jack was being bullied for being Gay and his Bullies were throwing his books around and taunting him. Dave felt bad for him as Jack felt harrassed and came to his rescue. Jack's bullies said if Dave didn't stop helping bout Jack, they would start a rumor that Dave was Gay himself. Dave didn't want Jack being Bullied anymore so he pulled Jack away from his Bullies, telling them to leave Jack alone. The Bullies called Dave a "Fa," for helping out Jack. Dave ignored them and gave him back his books.

The next day, Jack was getting bullied by new Bullies
Dave once again came to Jack's Rescue and Jack's new Bullies directly implied that Dave was Jack's lover and Dave surmised that the rumor flew quickly. He still continued to help out Jack. Jack asked Dave if he was Resentful of having to come to Jack's Rescue Multiple times. Dave implied he wasn't bothered and said he saw so much of himself in Jack and said it was a good thing.

One day at lunch, Rodney, Dave's closest Friend and Dave were having lunch together and Jack asked if he could join in. Dave mentally rolled his eyes and thought that Jack was being a Tagalong. Rodney REALLY rolled his eyes. When I wrote this, I had just had an exhausting day at work and was in a frustrated mood and channelled this into Dave and Rodney feeling resentful of Jack being a Tagalong. Dave, not wanting to hurt Jack's feelings said,"Sure," and Rodney gave a Grimace which he turned into a forced smile when Jack looked at him.

Jack was feeling bad vibes from Rodney and wondered if he should leave. Dave said,"No, it's just that Rodney has a bad stomachache." Rodney said,"Yeah, I have a bad stomachache, " and winced in a non believable way. Dave thought he was a bad actor..Rodney claimed he was going to get some medicine for his stomachache and DASHED out the door. Which someone who had a Legitimate stomachache most likely wouldn't do, which Jack pointed out. Dave didn't want to hurt Jack's feelings, so he claimed that Rodney just wasn't comfortable around new People. Rodney came back a little while later and said, "Oh Jack, you're STILL here! My Stomachache us back and ran out the door again and Jack wondered if Rodney was uncomfortable around Gay People and Dave thought,"Rodney's gay himself! You're being a Tagalong! " But once again didn't want to hurt Jack's feelings so he kept quiet. They finished lunch.

On a side note, Dave was proud of Jack for coming out in a school that shunned Gays and wished he had that same courage to do so.

After school, Rodney went to Dave's Dorm and complained to him about Jack being an annoying Tagalong and Dave confirmed that Jack was a little annoying but reminded Rodney that Jack was just an awakward and nervous 14 year old boy and teasingly reminded Rodney that when Rodney was 14 Rodney followed Dave around like a lost puppy and Rodney said teasingly that he begged Dave to go on Field Trips, eat lunch, and Sleepover with him and Dave obliged him. I put it as a "Remember the 14 year old who did this?" Obviously meaning Rodney and Rodney added to it. Dave finished by implying that Rodney and he were close Friends and Rodney smiled. Dave suggested that he be nice to Jack the same way he was nice to Rodney and Rodney agreed. Rodney left.

Later on, Jack came to Dave's Dorm crying and scared. Dave immediately felt concerned for Jack and Jack told him that someone had vandalized his Dorm. He led Dave to his Dorm and Jack's dorm was trashed and someone wrote,"Go home Gay Bitch! This school is only for Straight boys. " Jack cried more and Dave pointed out he couldn't stay in that Dorm and suggested he stay with him in Dave's Dorm and Jack agreed.

Dave suggested they do a Protest because of all the unfair crap Jack was getting just because he was gay. Jack reluctantly agreed to a Protest.

The next day, Dave gathered 9 of his Friends and Max who were all Gay themselves. I wondered if I REALLY should have had ALL of Dave's Friends be Gay and wondered if I should have at least given him one Straight Friend, but I decided that all Gay Friends would solidify the Gay Bonding/Gay Protest thing. Dave propose that they do Gay Protests because of Jack being bullied and his Dorm being trashed JUST because he was Gay.

9 Friends agreed to Protest, but Max decided not to because he didn't want trouble. Dave was understandably upset and pointed out that Max was Gay and yet didn't want to stand up for Gay Rights. Max said he cared more about his life than standing up for Gay Rights and left. Dave couldn't believe his Boyfriend betrayed him like this.

Luckily, Todd, Randall, Randy, Rudy, Sam, Mark, Jack, Steve, and Rodney agreed with Dave that they should fight for Gay Rights.

All 10 of them went to Dean Riley's Office and demanded that Jack's Vandalizers be brought to justice. Dean Riley refused to bring Jack's Vandalizers to Justice. Dave thought,"If Jack had been in his Dorm at the time of the Vandalizing, he could have been attacked. Dave pointed this out to Dean Riley. He pointed out that this was a matter of School Security and I personally had Dave say to the reader that "No Dean wants to hear about Matter of School Security." Dean Riley dismissively said,"But Jack's fine. He wasn't physically hurt. No matter of School Security.

Jack's mouth was in a hard line. So, what would have been a matter of School Security? If I had been knocked into a Coma?" Dean Riley answered,"Yes. But you weren't knocked into a Coma." Jack cussed him out and Dean Riley told them to leave. All 10 held hands and shouted,"No! We will not leave! This is a Protest!" Dean Riley got scared and called Hank, the Security Officer to get them to leave. They refused to leave, so Hank took out his nightstick!

Rodney said,"What are you going to do Hank, beat us? That's Assault and you know you can't do that. All 10 smirked and Hank out away his nightstick. I envisioned Hank pulling out his nightstick to intimidate them into leaving, not actually planning to beat them with his nightstick.

The Police were called and Dean Riley claimed that 10 Intruders were in his office. Dave pointed out that they were Students and were wearing MJA Uniforms. The Police admitted that was a good point. Dean Riley lied and said,"They stole them." Dave screamed at Dean Riley for lying and Dean Riley got scared and begged the Police to get these 10 Intruders off of MJA Property. " The Police put all 10 of them in Handcuffs and begun to escort them off of MJA Property.

Max saw them in Handcuffs and being led away. Max asked what was going on and the Lieutenant said,"These 10 are Intruders. " Max stayed silent for a few seconds. Dave desperately said,"Max, come on, you know we're not Intruders!" Max finally admitted that they were NOT Intruders and were Students. Enraged, the Lieutenant asked Dean Riley if this was true.

Dean Riley admitted he lied about Dave and the other 9 Protesters being Intruders and said he wanted them off the Property because they wanted to do Gay Protests for Gay Rights." The Lieutenant said disgusted,"You pulled this lying stunt because they wanted to do Gay Protests for Gay Rights? I'm Gay myself and I'd do the same thing in their shoes. I wanted to put a Police Officer who would be on their side on this since he is Gay too.

The Lieutenant and his Employees unlocked the handcuffs and Dave and his Friends all smirked at Dean Riley who looked ashamed of himself.

Jack admitted he liked standing up to Dean Riley and Dave agreed.

The next day, Dave gathered his 9 Friends and they planned another Protest, this time, in a Classroom, like a Sit In Protest. Dave said something like,"At 3 P.M, we attack!" Like a Dictator. Lol. :Lol: Then in a calmer voice, he said something like,"Let's do it at 3. They all agreed.

At 3, the 10 Protesters did their Sit In Protest. Dean Riley knocked on the locked door and pointed out they weren't supposed to be in a Classroom after school hours and told them they needed to get out of there. They screamed that this was a Sit In Protest and they would not leave. Dean Riley took a few running steps back, Dave mentioned that they heard the running steps back and Dean tried to open the lock door by running into it.. It didn't work and Dean Riley groaned in pain Dave and his Friends laughed as they were winning.

Dave heard Dean Riley say something to Chancellor Murray and Dave surmised Dean Riley was talking about a key. Dave told his Friends his feeling, and they pushed a dresser against the door. Sure enough, Dean Riley tried to open the lock with a key just minutes later, but couldn't open the door due to the dresser. Dave and his Friends laughed, but then one of them realized Dean Riley and Murray could still enter through the Window as they were in a first floor room. They ran to the Windows and locked it. Chancellor Murray and Dean Riley showed up just seconds later, trying to open the window, but couldn't, so they both just yelled unprofessional expletives (I was thinking more of a bunch of F words, and left.

Soon, Randall claimed he needed to pee REALLY badly. Dave, kind of Dictator like screamed at him l,"Hold it in! You'll ruin everything!" Randall said,"Please Dave, it feels like I'm about to explode!" Dave curtly said,"Fine, go use the bathroom, but when you come back, your password to come back is two short knocks." Randall agreed, they moved the dresser, and Randall left, looking for sweet freedom. Steve said,"Whoa, harsh Dave," and Dave hissed,"I told everyone to use the bathroom before we did the Sit In Protest." A little while later, they heard two short knocks.

"That's Randall, Dave said, and they moved the dresser and let Randall in who looked a lot better after peeing.

About an hour later, they decided they were done with the Sit In Protest and Dave said,"This was great," they all agreed and left.

Last edited by Janice Johnson; 09-24-2021 at 01:55 AM.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:48 AM   #4
Janice Johnson
Commercial Lover
Forum 3K Club Member

Part 4.

The Protesters did a Protest using Rhythm Nation for the talent show and some of the lyrics were changed to reflect the Protesting. "Homophobia? No! Gay Bashing? No! Gay Discrimination? No! Gay Shunning? No! They were called The Protesters because I couldn't think of a better name for them, The Students really liked their Performance and they won the Talent show, and got $100 in prize money and each got $10. George and Rob were upset even though they mentioned they did do a good performance.

Later, Dave saw Dean Riley with a paper in his hands and he was talking to Max amicably. Max eagerly signed the paper and Dean Riley smiled and left. I wanted to show something was really wrong here.

Dave confronted Max and Max looked scared, guilty shocked, and scared. Dave asked him what he signed, and Max had sweat and Max begun stammering and ran
Dave caught him and tackled him to the ground.

I wanted to show that this had to be REALLY bad if Max was reacting so emotionally negative. Dave. asked him what he signed again and Max refused to tell him and tried to get him off of him, but Dave held on tighter. He threatened to cut off Max's circulation if he didn't tell him what he signed. Max bit Dave's arm so bad that Dave recoiled in pain, letting go of Max and Max ran. Soon after, Max was seen giving People money. This is REALLY bad, I tell you! Really bad.

A Pledgie named Alex Sanders said to Max, "Okay, I'll do it! Max hissed at him to shut up. Alex was confused and left. Dave then turned to Max and tell him something like,"If you are keeping secrets from me, maybe we shouldn't be together." Max smirked and said,"Is that the way to speak to the guy you gave your virginity to?" I wanted to make another call back to Dave giving Max his Virginity in The Cocaine Addict. Dave replied something like,"It's not, but you really shouldn't keep secrets from me. Max reminded him that he lied to him when he claimed that he was on Vacation and not at Rehab. I think I wrote something about them needing to be more honest with each other.

He later even gave to George and Rob, Dave's enemies. O.O Max refused to tell Dave what was going on and went into his Dorm.

Jack suggested that they do another Protest. Dave REALLY wasn't in the mood to Protest. Jack begged him to do it and he reluctantly gathered the other 8 and they went to the PBA talking about how Gays had rights, thoughts, and feelings and were Humans too. George and Rob told them that they couldn't come into the PBA Protesting as the PBA was Private Property. Rob said in a controlled voice,"Please leave the PBA premises." I wanted to convey that Rob was PISSED but tried to be calm. Dave and his Friends continued to Protest and they were like,"No! You can't shut out mouths! Rob and George were like, "Fine. If you Guys continue to stay and protest, all the Pledgies here will be disqualified from being Brothers. " The Pledgies got scared and desperate and screamed at The Protesters to leave. George and Rob smirked and said something like,"You heard the Pledgies. Please leave. The Protesters left, still Protesting.

Eventually, I reveal that what Max signed was an Anti Gay Protest Petition and Max's name was the first name and Dave slapped him and told him he hated him. Dave was understandably upset. Dave went to his Dorm and sang,"Caught Out There," by Kelis and sang the "I hate you so much right now, grr," part loudly. I wanted to imply how mad Dave was at Max. I also had Max listen to Heartless by Heart and Dave mentioned he felt that Max crucified their Love's soul with that Petition and that Dave felt Max was heartless.

A little later, Dave saw Max and was shocked at how Zombie like Max looked and was concerned. Dave asked him to tell him what was wrong and Max replied that Dave told him he hated him and robbed his Soul. Dave didn't hate him, he was just really mad at him. Dave told him he didn't hate him. Max asked Dave to tell him he loved him, and Dave lacklusterdly said,"I love you," I had him say it lacklusterdly to convey that he was still PISSED at Max. Max felt he didn't mean it, so Dave said it with a little more conviction and Max smiled a little empty. Max soon went into his Dorm.

Later, it's revealed that Max was missing. Dave said,"Oh no," full of grief which Jack noticed. They had to search the entire school including PBA. At first George and Rob refused to let them search PBA as it is Private Property once again, but Dean Riley pointed out that technically PBA was school property and threatened to disqualify the Pledgies if Rob and George didn't allow them to search the PBA. The Pledgies got desperate again and George and Rob reluctantly allowed PBA to be searched for Max.

I later realized that this was a SUNDAY when I claimed that they searched the entire school looking for Max
Oops.

They couldn't find Max, so they went back to their Dorms. Dave was sad and cried and called Max with no answer. Jack soon suggested that they do a Protest to get Dave's mind off of Max and mentioned he knew about them dating. Dave was surprised that Jack knew that Max and he were a Couple and Jack said he figured it out when Dave reacted in emotional torture to Max being gone. Dave had already told Jack he was Gay, not Asexual but hadn't told him about he and Max dating. Jack assured him that Max would come back.
Old 09-26-2021, 10:02 AM   #5
Janice Johnson
Commercial Lover
Forum 3K Club Member

Question

Part 5

Rob and George were still upset that The Gays were taking over. Dave defended them and himself by saying ,"We aren't trying to take over anything. We don't want to walk behind you or in front of you. We want to walk with you. I think I paid a little homage to Good Times when Florida said something similar to James.

Rob and George acknowledged that Dave himself implied he was Gay and Dave claimed he was neutral. Rob and George were skeptical.

Later, George was walking near a pool and fell in. Dave came by and saw him thrashing and drowning. Dave smirked, thinking,"George can't swim. If he dies, I'll be free of him. He started to walk away, and his conscience screamed at him that he'd be a Murderer if he let George die and couldn't just let George die. I personally questioned my choice to have George walking near a pool when he knew he couldn't swim, and wondered about the possibility of having Rob push George into the pool so that Rob would be the sole President of the PBA, but I figured that that would have been REALLY mean of Rob to MURDER his Co President and Best Friend just so he could be Sole President. So, I just had it be an accident where George fell in.

Dave didn't want to, but he went in and got George out of the pool and gave him CPR and shuddered having to put his mouth on this Creep. He saved George's life, and then called an Ambulance. A Paramedic shook Dave's hand for saving George's life and called him a Hero. Dave was proud. The Paramedics took George away.

Dave was walking to his Dorm when Rob frantic demanded to know where Rob was. Dave said,"Uh, uh, and Rob noticed that Dave's clothes were suspiciously wet and accused him of drowning George since he knew George couldn't swim. Dave didn't help his case by saying,'?"Uh, uh, " again. Rob cussed him out and beat him up hard, saying something like,"I know we beat on you a lot, but that gives you no right to drown George!" Dave put up his arms to block the hits, and Rob put down Dave's arms and continued to pummel him. Dave claimed he didn't drown George and Rob asked him why his clothes were wet. Dave told him George was drowning, so he went in and got him out and saved him. Rob stopped beating up Dave and was like,"That actually makes sense," and asked calmly where George was and Dave told him George was at the hospital and Rob went to go visit him at the hospital.

The next day, Dave
Old 09-26-2021, 10:28 AM   #6
Janice Johnson
Commercial Lover
Forum 3K Club Member

Question

Part 5

Rob and George were still upset that The Gays were taking over. Dave defended them and himself by saying ,"We aren't trying to take over anything. We don't want to walk behind you or in front of you. We want to walk with you. I think I paid a little homage to Good Times when Florida said something similar to James.

Rob and George acknowledged that Dave himself implied he was Gay and Dave claimed he was neutral. Rob and George were skeptical.

Later, George was walking near a pool and fell in. Dave came by and saw him thrashing and drowning. Dave smirked, thinking,"George can't swim. If he dies, I'll be free of him. He started to walk away, and his conscience screamed at him that he'd be a Murderer if he let George die and couldn't just let George die. I personally questioned my choice to have George walking near a pool when he knew he couldn't swim, and wondered about the possibility of having Rob push George into the pool so that Rob would be the sole President of the PBA, but I figured that that would have been REALLY mean of Rob to MURDER his Co President and Best Friend just so he could be Sole President. So, I just had it be an accident where George fell in.

Dave didn't want to, but he went in and got George out of the pool and gave him CPR and shuddered having to put his mouth on this Creep. He saved George's life, and then called an Ambulance. A Paramedic shook Dave's hand for saving George's life and called him a Hero. Dave was proud. The Paramedics took George away.

Dave was walking to his Dorm when Rob frantic demanded to know where Rob was. Dave said,"Uh, uh, and Rob noticed that Dave's clothes were suspiciously wet and accused him of drowning George since he knew George couldn't swim. Dave didn't help his case by saying,'?"Uh, uh, " again. Rob cussed him out and beat him up hard, saying something like,"I know we beat on you a lot, but that gives you no right to drown George!" Dave put up his arms to block the hits, and Rob put down Dave's arms and continued to pummel him. Dave claimed he didn't drown George and Rob asked him why his clothes were wet. Dave told him George was drowning, so he went in and got him out and saved him. Rob stopped beating up Dave and was like,"That actually makes sense," and asked calmly where George was and Dave told him George was at the hospital and Rob went to go visit him at the hospital.

The next day, Dave and Rodney were eating lunch and talking about how much they loved The Protests. Rob went up to the front of the Dining Hall and claimed to the PBA Pledgies that there would be a "Special," Meeting at the PBA after school. The Pledgies were excited, and Dave had a bad feeling about the "Special Meeting.". After school, Dave put on a hat and sunglasses and went to the PBA to see what Rob had up his sleeve.

Rob said that he had to be the Sole President for now since George was in the hospital. Then he told the Pledgies to stop The Protesters and that any Pledgies who didn't try to stop The Protestors would be forever banned from being a Pledgie. The Gay Pledgies shifted uncomfortably. Dave could see the torture in them and knew they weren't comfortable with having to stop Protesters who were trying to stand up for Gay Rights. Rob noticed this and asked if they were Gay themselves. They, with scared emotion said,"No!" Rob said,"Good."

A Straight Pledgie asked why they needed to stop The Protestors who weren't doing anything wrong, just wanted equal Rights. A Gay Pledgie said he would be okay with Gays. Rob said that because The Protesters were Gay, he had to wonder if they wanted to have sex with him. He mentioned that he had to take a shower with one of those queers and felt uncomfortable with the Queer staring at him with lust iin his eyes and felt so disgusted, he took a long shower when he got home. A Pledgie thought maybe the guy was just staring into space.

In my mind, the guy really was just staring into space, but Rob thought he was lustfully staring at him. Rob continued talking about trying to stop The Protestors. Dave in disguise, said something like,"I'm all on board with trying to stop The Protestors. How do you suggest we stop The Protesters?" Dave was baiting Rob) Rob said,"Spit on them, cuss them out, beat them up, throw items at them. "

Dave said,"Okay,". Rob took a good look at Dave in his disguise and said,"Say, you look new. What's your name?" Dave replied,"Andy Ston." Dave's full name is Dave Alexander Winston. He chose Andy Ston from using Andy from the Ander part of his middle name and using Ston from the last part of his last name. " Rob wrote down Andy Ston and said,"You seem to be a real go-getter," impressed. The meeting went on, and after the meeting, Dave warned his Fellow Protesters what to watch out for. They agreed.

On Monday, Rob announced another "Special," Meeting. Dave had an "Uh oh," feeling again, although the Pledgies were excited again. After school, he put on his Andy Ston disguise again and put in blue eye contacts and a blonde wig in case Rob asked him to remove his sungl
Old 09-26-2021, 11:30 AM   #7
Janice Johnson
Commercial Lover
Forum 3K Club Member

Question

Part 5

The next day, the Protestors did another Protest in the cafeteria where they fought for Gay Rights. They mentioned that being Gay wasn't a sin, but being hateful and judgemental definitely was. I thought that was a powerful dialogue I wrote right there. They did more Protesting and some students threw food at them such as spaghetti and pudding. Rob slammed Dave's face into a plate of food. Rob begged him to leave him alone and Rob just kept torturing him.

More food was thrown at The Protestors. Dean Riley came in and demanded the food fight to stop and demanded to know who was responsible. Some students blamed The Protestors and Dave pointed out that The Protestors were the only ones covered in good whereas everybody else was CLEAN. Dean Riley understood Dave's point and once again demanded to know who started the food fight.

No one answered, not wanting to confess. Dean Riley said,"If no one confesses, EVERYBODY us getting Suspended. The Students including The Protestors were HORRIFIED. Dave decided to attempt to take one for the whole school and claimed he was responsible since he thought of The Protest in the first place. Jack told him to sit his ass down because he was going to get himself into trouble, but Dave didn't back down.

Dean Riley asked Dave if he was willing to be Suspended for that "Confession,". Dave said,"Yes," Dean Riley said,"Fine. Protesters, go home and take a bath. You guys are filthy. Dave, you're Suspended for two weeks, unless someone wants to confess to being responsible for starting the food fight before you leave.

Dave went to the door to leave and looked right at Tommy. Tommy and Dave both knew Tommy started the food fight. Dave wanted to know if Tommy would let him take the fall for something Tommy started. Dave begun to open the door.

Tommy said,"Wait! I started the food fight, not Dave!" Other Students nodded in acknowledgement. Dean Riley told Dave he wasn't Suspended, but Tommy was. Tommy sadly nodded and left for his Suspension.. Dave went home and took a bath and realized that Dean Riley didn't say the Protestors had to return to school after their baths, so he decided to lay take a nap, thinking about Max.

The next day, Dave and Rodney were eating lunch and talking about how much they loved The Protests. Rob went up to the front of the Dining Hall and claimed to the PBA Pledgies that there would be a "Special," Meeting at the PBA after school. The Pledgies were excited, and Dave had a bad feeling about the "Special Meeting.". After school, Dave put on a hat and sunglasses and went to the PBA to see what Rob had up his sleeve.

Rob said that he had to be the Sole President for now since George was in the hospital. Then he told the Pledgies to stop The Protesters and that any Pledgies who didn't try to stop The Protestors would be forever banned from being a Pledgie. The Gay Pledgies shifted uncomfortably. Dave could see the torture in them and knew they weren't comfortable with having to stop Protesters who were trying to stand up for Gay Rights. Rob noticed this and asked if they were Gay themselves. They, with scared emotion said,"No!" Rob said,"Good."

A Straight Pledgie asked why they needed to stop The Protestors who weren't doing anything wrong, just wanted equal Rights. A Gay Pledgie said he would be okay with Gays. Rob said that because The Protesters were Gay, he had to wonder if they wanted to have sex with him. He mentioned that he had to take a shower with one of those queers and felt uncomfortable with the Queer staring at him with lust iin his eyes and felt so disgusted, he took a long shower when he got home. A Pledgie thought maybe the guy was just staring into space.

In my mind, the guy really was just staring into space, but Rob thought he was lustfully staring at him. Rob continued talking about trying to stop The Protestors. Dave in disguise, said something like,"I'm all on board with trying to stop The Protestors. How do you suggest we stop The Protesters?" Dave was baiting Rob) Rob said,"Spit on them, cuss them out, beat them up, throw items at them. "

Dave said,"Okay,". Rob took a good look at Dave in his disguise and said,"Say, you look new. What's your name?" Dave replied,"Andy Ston." Dave's full name is Dave Alexander Winston. He chose Andy Ston from using Andy from the Ander part of his middle name and using Ston from the last part of his last name. " Rob wrote down Andy Ston and said,"You seem to be a real go-getter," impressed. The meeting went on, and after the meeting, Dave warned his Fellow Protesters what to watch out for. They agreed.

On Monday, Rob announced another "Special," Meeting. Dave had an "Uh oh," feeling again, although the Pledgies were excited again. After school, he put on his Andy Ston disguise again and put in blue eye contacts and a blonde wig in case Rob asked him to remove his sunglasses and hat.

At the "Special Meeting," Rob said there would be a Special Party on Thursday and the Pledgies were excited. When they asked what the Special Party Theme would be, Rob said,"Stop The Protestors," party. The Gay Pledgies were uncomfortable again. One of the Pledgies spoke up and said," You're not a good President. George is a much better President than you are." I wanted to show that Rob was a Bad President when he was Solo. He was kept in check when George was his Co President.

Rob scoffed and made fun of the fact that George wasn't there. The Pledgies pointed out that George wasn't there because he was in the hospital. They then implied that Rob was so intent on stopping The Protestors because he was a Closet Gay himself and he scoffed the implication off.

Dave had enough of this "Special Meeting," and got up to leave. Rob asked him, smiling evilly,"Where do you think you're going, ANDY? The Meeting's not over." Dave?/Andy replied something like,"I just want to go home," Rob replied something like,"It's rude to leave a meeting early. Stay." Dave instead ran out the door! He was a little while away from PBA when he looked up and saw Rob! Rob punched him in the Stomach and Dave looked at him in surprise, like Nancy Thompson looks at Freddie Krueger in Dream Warriors when he claws her in the Stomach after pretending to be her Dad. I had that scene running in my head when I wrote that. Rob said,"Do you think I don't know who you are? Dave," he said nastily. "I told you not to leave. If you're going to crash a Meeting, the least you could do is stay. Go back to the Meeting. Dave reluctantly went back to the PBA.

Rob said,"Look who I convinced to come back," pointing at Dave. Dave squirmed uncomfortably. Rob demanded "Andy," to introduce himself. Dave humbly denied. Rob said even more firmly,"Introduce yourself!" Dave went up to the front and claimed his name was Andy Ston, and he was a Sophomore at MJA. Rob said something like,"Tell OBA your full name." Dave shakily begged Rob to stop and Rob repeated himself more firmly. Dave said my name is Alexander Ston." The Pledgies said something like,"Alexander? I guess Andy could be a nickname for Alexander."

Rob agreed and went up to Dave and said,"Yes it is, but here's the problem. There is no Student named Alexander Ston. There is however a Student named Dave Alexander Winston, and here he is!" Taking off Dave's blond wig. The Pledgies gasped in shock and asked Dave why he pulled that stunt and Rob sardonically said,"Yeah, tell us why!" Dave replied that he wanted to warn the other Protesters about what Pledgies might do to them. The Pledgies thought Dave was dishonest. Rob asked The Pledgies if they wanted a Dishonest Person like Dave in the PBA. The Pledgies said No. Rob said something like,"You will sit in this meeting but afterwards, you will be ex communicated. Rob nixed the "Stop The Protestors Party since they had a Spy.

After the Meeting, Rob said that no one in the PBA would trust him after the Andy Ston thing and added he wanted Dave to drop out of the Protest or he would beat him three times as hard and tell the school about him stealing money for his Cocaine Addiction. Rob's thinking although he didn't say it to Dave was,"The Leader drops out, the whole thing falls apart." Rob gave Dave a three day window to drop out and he reluctantly agreed. Rob told him to go home and he did.

The next day, Dave told his 9 Fellow Protesters that he wanted to do a Cease and Desist with his part in the Protest and Jack asked him if he wanted to drop out because of Max being missing and Dave said that wasn't the reason. The Fellow Protesters asked him what the reason was and he mentioned he just wanted to drop out. The Protestors were like,"No, Dave, you're lying to us. You're hiding something from us. Dave claimed he "NEEDED," to drop out, note he didn't say,"Wanted," and they were like,"You NEED to drop out? That sounds suspicious. Are you being blackmailed? In hindsight, I think I should have said,"Threatened," instead of "Blackmailed," Dave claimed he wasn't being blackmailed and they didn't buy it and asked him to open up.

Dave finally admitted that he was being Blackmailed hto to drop out of the PBA and they were like,"Who's Blackmailing you? Dave claimed that no one was Blackmailing him and Jack screamed at him to stop lying. Dave finally admitted that Rob was Blackmailing him
They asked what he was Blackmailing him with and he admitted he used to be a Cocaine Addict and stole from some of them. They said,"We can't trust you anymore," and Dave was like,"I was a Drug Addict who craved the Cocaine but didn't have the money. Sam retorted something like,"You shouldn't have ever started in the first place!" Dave said he was sorry and told Steve he wanted Steve to have The Protest and didn't want to be in the Protest anymore.

Steve was like,"Just because you messed up royally doesn't mean we want you out of The Protest. What you did was heinous, but not unforgivable. You're still our Friend." Dave was like,"No, keep The Protest. It's yours, I want to drop out. Steve sadly accepted. Soon they tried to talk Dave out of dropping out of the Protest and come back and told him they were Brothers who loved him. Dave was touched and admitted he loved them too and they were like,"We REALLY don't want you to drop out." Dave agreed to not drop out and asked Steve for his Protest back and Steve happily obliged.

They told Dave he needed to stop being so afraid of Rob and stand up to him. Soon, Rob came into the Dining Hall and the Fellow Protesters told Rob that they weren't going to let him hurt Dave. Rob laughed cruelly and said that he could hurt Dave anytime he wanted. The 9 Protesters stood in front of Dave protectively and Jack said,"You'd have to get through all 9 of us to get to Dave. Rob looked at Jack in reckoned surprise and left. The other 9 reminded Dave that he should stand up for himself.

Later on, Rob was on the phone gloating to his Friend Spencer that Dave was going to drop out of The Protest and gloated that with Dave put of the Protest, that Protest would fall Apart. Dave overheard this. Jack later knocked on Dave's Dorm and looked apprehensive and told Dave that he thought Rob was up to something and mentioned he found out School Rules stated that bProtests have to have the same amount of People at all times and if anyone drops out, they could/would be disbanded. He thanked Dave for staying in The Protest and Dave was upset that Rob would stop at nothing to hurt Dave.

Jack soon lend Dave four movies about kicking ass, Enough, Nightmare On Elm Street Part 4, What's Love Got To Do With It, and The Next Karate Kid.

Last edited by Janice Johnson; 09-29-2021 at 06:52 PM.