Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of May 10, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Trailer Released for Upcoming Rugrats Reboot; Final Airdate Set for Conan
Fri-Yay: Rolling Stone's 100 Best Sitcoms of All Time; Marion Cunningham Greatest Classic TV Mom in New Poll
E! Reunites TV Casts in Reunion Road Trip; Joseph Gordon-Levitt is Mr. Corman on Apple TV+
COZI TV's Roseanne Mother's Day Mom Genes Marathon; Conan's Final TBS Episode to Air June 24
NBC Orders Night Court Revival to Pilot; House of Payne and Assisted Living Return May 25 and Ordered for Additional Season
Young Rock and Kenan Set to Return for Season 2; Schmigadoon! A New Apple TV+ Comedy Coming This July

New on DVD/Blu-ray (January-May)

Corporate - Season 2 Fam - The Complete Series Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series Happy Together - The Complete Series 'Til Death - The Complete Series

01/22 - Corporate - Season 2
01/22 - Corporate - Season 3
02/02 - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In - The Complete Series (2021 Retail Release)
02/16 - Fam - The Complete Series
02/23 - Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series
03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series
05/11 - Dead to Me - Season Two

More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-24-2005, 09:36 PM   #76
Koala
Retired
Frequent Poster

Default $50000 Reward

Hi all, A previous responders post got me thinking about a reward. I do not believe an increase in the reward for info leading to the arrest of Mary Mcginnis Morris Murder would help much - except to generate fabrications in hopes of a reward. If I offered a reward people would just say he is offering it because he knows he was involved and so no one would come forward. So given the recent developments I offer this - with a few qualifiers. If anyone can provide proper evidence to dispute any of my claims that I have written about I offer all that I have in liquid cash as of now - $50000 US dollars. Here are some qualifiers and clarifications.
- Mike Morris did not initiate the restraining order. In the lawyers documents it was stated that he had sent an Email complaining. (In case someone gets the idea that they can collect on a technicality – no)

- I do not believe that I called the AMW tipline ever. If I did it would be a maximum of once or twice – probably never.

- Most of the networks called me with half hearted efforts. UM did never contact me.

- If I ever Emailed Stephanie Loar about Mary cutting her head off it would have been to report what was written in Mike Cash’s documents. It read something to the effect that a police officer or a Dow security guard was trying to say that I had said something like Mary had cut her own head off and then sewed it on to another body. I called the Harris County Sheriff’s department and reported this to Detective Ron Hunter. His response was “What?” (drawn out)

- I may have Emailed Stephanie Loar more than once after she wrote me to say I never want to hear from you again in huge block letters that filled the page. (I wonder if she wrote this because she received an Email from someone spoofing my Email address and saying that Mary had cut her head off etc. and she thought it was me. I had thought it was a bit of an overreaction to what I was writing but thought each to his/her own.) It would be about 2 or 3 times. Possibly to report that I had called Mike Keller (multiple times), maybe to tell what they were saying about the head stuff and maybe to ask her if she wanted to be included in the RO. I really only think I Emailed her twice after she wrote the big block letters.

- The only other thing I can think of that is not true is that I said recently stated that I had pasted the news broadcasts from the Houston TV stations from the first week or two after the murder in my compilation of media documents. The truth is that these TV archives became unavailable as well as a few others so I thought I should start compiling the media in a word doc. I guess I lied about that. I did see the news casts via the internet though. I studied them. I just did not paste it.

The stipulation is that the info provided must be indicative of a substantial contradiction – not points of grammar, not exact wording (who can ever remember exact words), not some small, small point that is part of the overall context.

So things like whether I called AMW 20 times with tips, would be wide open. My claim to never having sued anybody ever would be fair game. You get the idea. So whoever has the know how or first hand info to get to the bottom be my guest.

- The people that are to decide whether or not someone should be paid are to be voted on from this forum. (5 people) There will be no input from me on whom. There will be no recourse to legal civil remedies to decide whether you get paid beyond this.

This may seem like some kind of a joke to anyone reading this. It is a bit different from the norm but then so is every thing about this case. The small points just do not matter, neither does a persons reputation it seems. I mean no disrespect to Mary’s family by doing this. Anyone wishing to participate must forward their “cause” to this forum, this thread. This offer is valid for 4 months as of October, 24th 2005. Sincerely, Duane Ronald Young.

Last edited by Koala; 10-28-2005 at 01:28 AM.
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 10:35 PM   #77
Koala
Retired
Frequent Poster

The reward offered must not have anything to do with my speculation or my speculation about Mary's personality. It must deal with my facts.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:13 PM   #78
Big Brother44
Occasional Poster

Koala, AS you stated, you are obligated to your ideas, well,having had access to your rantings, and tapes of your calls to the family, you sir are a sociopath and should remain Harris County's #1 suspect. You should leave the Morris Family alone and cease and desist all contact as per the court order against you. Take your happy behind back to Canada.
Big Brother44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 04:16 PM   #79
Big Brother44
Occasional Poster

I am truely sorry for the death of your sister. I have had the pleasure of knowing some of your family, and feel as I have missed a lot from not getting to meet Mary. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:24 PM   #80
mysis2
Occasional Poster

Default Here Here BigBro44

I share your feelings! Mary McGinnis Morris was my sister also. I wish you would have had the pleasure of meeting her. She has not been depicted accurately. Although three years youngers, Mary was one of my heroines. During the dark times in my life, she encouraged me. KOALA did not know my sister. KOALA should quit focusing on himself. It is apparent that the only life he values is his own.
mysis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 10:07 PM   #81
Big Brother44
Occasional Poster

Thanks Mysis2. I have read most of Koala's diatribe(Bull fodder, if you ask me) and have concluded that which I stated earlier. I hope he can live with himself holding the knowledge that God remembers his consistant efforts to rob Mr. Morris and your family of healing and peace. I hope that you find peace and can get closure some day
Old 10-26-2005, 02:54 PM   #82
Koala
Retired
Frequent Poster

What about the Vidoq Society? They have proved very helpful in other cases.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:49 PM   #83
Mr. Fuji
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala
- I do not believe that I called AMW ever. If I did it would be a maximum of once or twice – probably never.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala
I have never seen the AMW tape, only told about it. Could I get a copy from you? If you look they also pulled the story from their website. I believe they were worried about a lawsuit after I complained. Their attorney was the last guy I talked to from AMW and within days they removed it from the archives.
Mr. Fuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 07:48 PM   #84
Koala
Retired
Frequent Poster

As I said you do the research. I trust that the panel, if there ever is one, will be fair. If it was not within days, it may be a few weeks, stuff like that is irrelevant. I can only find out what I found out at the time. The archive was not available as it once was is the bottom line. I will try not to interfere again but I must tell everyone that the material dealt with must be a serious departure from what I said. This means that days or dates do not matter etc.
Please be sincere in your research. I will pay,but not for something that is trivial. I can only say this, "I can not find a story on AMW. There was once one and I did not call them with 20 tips. Maybe once or twice and I stand behind it. Find any evidence and you get $50K. I would also appreciate if you could report all your findings as I believe that every detail matters. If not now, maybe later.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:20 PM   #85
Koala
Retired
Frequent Poster

I reread your post. I am referring to my alleged calls on their tipline. Look at the context and do not be trying for money or even a point on taking things out of context or a trivial point. Having said that, any point that could make a difference in a case or credibility of anyone is important. I trust that you understand.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:26 PM   #86
WhoMurderedMySis
Occasional Poster

Question All Quotes From Koala:

Quote:
I have never seen the AMW tape, only told about it. Could I get a copy from you?
Quote:
I have asked around for a copy of the tape. I really need it so that I can sue somebody.
Quote:
If anyone whi is interested in this case is not willing to supply a tape that they have is obstructing justice in a moral sense, or stonewalling to meet their own needs.
Quote:
You could send it to me and I will have it copied. I will pay you for shipping and a stipend for your time. I will send it back to you.
Quote:
So I plead with Shakes-A-Spear or any one else who has a copy to please share it with me ASAP as I need to show it to a lawyer.

NOW FOR THE TRUTH ~ RIGHT FROM KOALA HIMSELF

Quote:
The truth is that these TV archives became unavailable as well as a few others so I thought I should start compiling the media in a word doc. I guess I lied about that. I did see the shows though. I studied them.
WhoMurderedMySis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:44 PM   #87
Koala
Retired
Frequent Poster

I can not respond to a person under the restraining order unless I hear from Mike Cash.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:46 PM   #88
WhoMurderedMySis
Occasional Poster

Question So, did you or didn't you????

Here is a quote about me ~

Quote:
Koala: Only about one third of what the last respondent wrote was true.

Quote:
Koala: I never sent an E mail saying anybodies head was cut off.
Quote:
Koala: The respondent will then understand when it comes to light that I did not send an Email regarding Mary's head and so likely some of the other Emails may be phoney.
SEE HOW HIS STORY CHANGES

Quote:
Koala: If I ever Emailed Stephanie Loar about Mary cutting her head off it would have been to report what was written in Mike Cash’s documents. It read something to the effect that a police officer or a Dow security guard was trying to say that I had said something like Mary had cut her own head off and then sewed it on to another body. I called the Harris County Sheriff’s department and reported this to Detective Ron Hunter. His response was “What?” (drawn out)
Old 10-26-2005, 08:56 PM   #89
WhoMurderedMySis
Occasional Poster

Koala:
Quote:
Every email I ever wrote to Mary's sister except one (the one that I asked her if she really wanted to be covered under a restraining order) was sent to the police. That was the last one I sent. I did not send any more.
Koala:
Quote:
It would be about 2 or 3 times. Possibly to report that I had called Mike Keller (multiple times), maybe to tell what they were saying about the head stuff and maybe to ask her if she wanted to be included in the RO. I really only think I Emailed her twice after she wrote the big block letters.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:13 PM   #90
Koala
Retired
Frequent Poster

To all, Anyone person or persons involved in the murder of Mary Mcginnis Morris can run. dive, dodge, decieve, but they can not hide forever and will be nailed. That is and should be the goal.