Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 16, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Max Developing Comedy Series Based Upon Vacation Films; Beverly Hillbillies Mansion Sells for $150 Million
Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #271
pinebluffracing
Frequent Poster

More twists and turns in the story:
I wonder if megadeath guy was behind the counter to look for her keys?

Also, she told us the story about the naked guy running around the store or chasing her around the store. it was not a running chase he was walking after her and somehow she either got our of the store or managed to lock him out. he didnt seem real agile. but that was an old stroy and it seemed like it happened a long while before the real incident. I think naked guy was just some weirdo that went in there a year or two before her dissapearance.

Additionally, she told us a story that boyfriend had threatened her if she would not marry him. I am not saying it was him, but he did threaten her with her life. She locked him out and he was banging on the windows. That may be neither here nor there.

I decided to google this story because we just had two friends murdered on cady way trail. well it was our friends son and they did not know what happened. They were shot execution style and burnt. It was by Forsyth and the trail there and that whole area could be a gang area. so was Deborah's disapearance a random gang related incident?

Also, early in the post someone mentioned something about 'did circle k require some type of uniform.' and the answer is yes, they always wore a Circle K shirt that was very distictive and a polyester type material.
pinebluffracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:24 PM   #272
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

A couple of random thoughts/questions based off of some recent posts:

-We really have no way of knowing if "Megadeth" ever did surface. He may have simply been unidentified for a number of years. The new UM (with Farina hosting) updated the Poe case and said that police now suspect that a "friend" of Debra was the one responsible for her disappearance, and that police no longer considered "Megadeth" a POI and that he was in fact simply a "customer". Maybe LE did find "Megadeth" and ruled him out. And even if they didn't locate "Megadeth", why would the guy come forward if he did in fact have nothing to do with Debra's disappearance? I know certain people would say, "Well wouldn't you want to come forward to clear your name", etc. BUT, at the time of the UM segment, there was no other suspect in her disappearance except for the "Megadeth" guy. So if he did in fact come forward, that would have put immense heat from LE on him which almost certainly would have resulted in rumors, innuendo, and gossip. I can see why someone would want to avoid all of that. Or, like some others have theorized, maybe "Megadeth" took the opportunity presented to him (no clerk in a convenience store) and helped himself to a few things and thought he'd get in trouble if he came forward.
-If "Megadeth" was in fact in the store playing video games for hours, that makes him even less likely to have been the one responsible for Debra's disappearance. Why would he hang around the store, letting several people see him (and possibly identify him) if he were there to do harm to Debra? And if he did have a skateboard, wouldn't that be a little awkward to try and carry that around as he was abducting Debra? He obviously didn't have another vehicle if he were skateboarding to the store, so how did he manage to abduct Debra and take her out of the store? What vehicle did he use?
-If "Megadeth" was in the store from 2:00 a.m. to 3:30 a.m., where was Debra and what happened to her? If "Megadeth" was responsible, why would he stick around (or maybe even go back to) the store after he abducted/did harm to Debra? And where was Debra when the cigarette lady walked into the store?
-IIRC, Debra's smock was folded up and left inside as if she went outside to take a quick smoke break. IMO, this means she was taken outside, possibly by someone she knew. This would all but rule out "Megadeth". Why would he want to abduct her and then return to the store (the scene of the crime)? And if Debra was under the counter or in a back storeroom unconscious somewhere, why would "Megadeth" sneak up on her (while she was outside) only to bring her back into the store? Neither of these things make any sense whatsoever. And if Debra was approached by a stranger, don't you think there would be evidence of a struggle and/or screams being reported in the area? We have none of that, which again strengthens the theory that someone she knew was responsible.

I still don't believe "Megadeth" is responsible. There just seem to be too many factors that would have worked against him being able to successfully commit this crime. He was seen by a number of people, had a skateboard, had a very distinguishable appearance...the deck was stacked against him. The UM update on the case is enough for me though. They state that LE no longer considers "Megadeth" a POI in this case.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #273
pinebluffracing
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
-If "Megadeth" was in fact in the store playing video games for hours, that makes him even less likely to have been the one responsible for Debra's disappearance. Why would he hang around the store, letting several people see him (and possibly identify him) if he were there to do harm to Debra? And if he did have a skateboard, wouldn't that be a little awkward to try and carry that around as he was abducting Debra? He obviously didn't have another vehicle if he were skateboarding to the store, so how did he manage to abduct Debra and take her out of the store? What vehicle did he use?
-If "Megadeth" was in the store from 2:00 a.m. to 3:30 a.m., where was Debra and what happened to her? If "Megadeth" was responsible, why would he s-IIRC, Debra's smock was folded up and left inside as if she went outside to take a quick smoke break. IMO, this means she was taken outside, possibly by someone shetick around (or maybe even go back to) the store after he abducted/did harm to Debra? And where was Debra when the cigarette lady walked into the store?
knew. This would all but rule out "Megadeth". Why would he want to abduct her and then return to the store (the scene of the crime)? And if Debra was under the counter or in a back storeroom unconscious somewhere, why would "Megadeth" sneak up on her (while she was outside) only to bring her back into the store? Neither of these things make any sense whatsoever. And if Debra was approached by a stranger, don't you think there would be evidence of a struggle and/or screams being reported in the area? We have none of that, which again strengthens the theory that someone she knew was responsible.
I have a lot mention about these comments and not a lot of time. I will be back though.

for some reason i have chills running down my back and body and nearly tears in the eyes, bc i feel strong about this one. This is scary. for starters, we were there about a half an hour and nobody went in and out of the store. There was like no traffic. And, video game guy aka Magedeth, with the black concert t-shirt never looked our way. he was very creepy and not nearly as Actor like looking as this guy in the video. this guy was almost "scum of the earth." So if he did plan on doing something bad, i would understand he didn't want to be seen...i think we almost ruined his plans. And if there were screams...trust me, nobody would have heard them. the apartment behind the store were a fair distance and this was on a corner and each corner has either businesses or a field. That corner was not heavily used at the time and late at night not very traveled.

This is my thoughts (with chills running down my back) now that it is twenty some odd years later. BTW I jsut learned today or yesterday that this guy aka Magadeth was in the store acting like a store clerk. He was the killer. I believe she had the door cracked and may have been standing in the doorway catching a cool breeze. He may have grabbed her right there and did something aweful. Perhaps he dragged her to the dark side of the building and knocked her out or broke her kneck. I believe he went back in to look for her keys..he went back in to find her keys when a car pulled up. he must have passified this customer and as she left he went to her car. He was probably 19-22 (certainly even a few years olders) yrs old. He got in her car and drove somewhere with her. dumped her nearby and returned the car, while parking it in the other direction. She normally liked to back the car in to the parking spot. He must have grabbed his board while locating her keys inside or he left it outside the store ont he side of the building...idk. He might still be riding it. Later he found a more perminent home for our darling Deb. the end! IDK it freaks me out to think i just learned this weirdo was still there and I can see him being there a while. there was not alot of business at that store at the time.

He may have built this romance up in his head while he was there. Just think, he had this volnerable girl within his grasp the entire time. He may have been jelous of us two guys getting her undivided attention for 30 minutes. IDK people I am more creeped out about this situation now than I ever was 22 year ago.

Last edited by pinebluffracing; 04-21-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:35 PM   #274
RobinW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinebluffracing
He may have grabbed her right their and did something aweful. dragged her to the side of the building and not her out or broke her kneck. I believe he went back in to look for her keys..he went back in to find her keys when a car pulled up. he must have passified this customer and as she left he went to her car. He was probably 19-22 yrs old. He got in her car and drove somewhere with her. dump her nearby and returned the car, while parking it in the other direction. She normally liked to back the car in to the parking spot. He must have grabbed his board while locating her keys inside or he left it outside the store ont he side of the building...idk. He might still be riding it. Later he found a more perminent home for our darling Deb.
Well, first off, thank you posting here and sharing your experience, pinebluffracing. We've had a lot of people who were personally involved in UM cases post in this forum, but it's neat to hear from someone who actually had a first-hand encounter with one of the most infamous "mystery men" on the show whose identity is still unknown!

That said, I am inclined to agree with most of TheCars1986's points since the info you have provided make it seem less likely to me that Megadeth Guy could have pulled off this crime. You mention seeing him in the store at 2:00, but the last confirmed sighting of Deborah in the store was at around 3:00. Did Megadeth Guy really hang around in the store that entire time? Convenience store clerks would generally not take kindly to strangers loitering around their store for hours, but then again, if she did try to do something, this could have lead to a conflict that got her killed.

Your theory about him killing her and disposing of the body is interesting and I guess he could have temporarily hid her body somewhere nearby and driven the car back to the store in that brief time frame before disposing of her body later. However, even though I'm guessing he's not the smartest criminal in the world, driving her car back to the store is a HUGE risk! It's unknown whether this guy even had access to his own vehicle in order to dispose of her body later on, so his best course of action would be to use Deborah's car to do that and abandon in a location that can't be connected to him.

However, I guess a possible reason he might go back to the store would be if he realized that he had forgotten his skateboard and didn't want to leave behind a piece of incriminating evidence. It's illogical that he would bring the skateboard to the store in the first place if he was intending to kill or abduct Deborah, but it very well could have been a crime of passion that he didn't plan on.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:23 AM   #275
pinebluffracing
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinW
You mention seeing him in the store at 2:00, but the last confirmed sighting of Deborah in the store was at around 3:00. Did Megadeth Guy really hang around in the store that entire time? Convenience store clerks would generally not take kindly to strangers loitering around their store for hours, .
Wow, this creeps me out now more than ever. Because now I am learning things and technically it is the first time i saw both um shows and learned about someone there buying cigerattes while describing a headbanger or Magadeth as the clerk.

It is possible we stayed until 230am. It was somewhere btween 130-230 for twenty to thirty minutes. This freaks me out. I wonder if this 330 shopper and an accomplace was staking this place out and observed the head banger type aka Magadeth playing games. this head banger aka Magadeth may have left the store which "opened the door" for the ubductor or ubductors. The minute Deborah went to smoke they made their move and carried her away like a brisk wind. maybe this girl 'the 330 shopper' made up a story about our head banger aka Magedeth and accused him of acting like a clerk, even though he simply left the store. Why would she bring this up...idk because people may have known she went to the store or, who knows, maybe she thought a few cars went by while her car was in front of the place. So she accused head banger guy aka Magadeth or at least made him look like the bad guy. She would want to pin this on him because she observed a few people went in and out of the store while he was inside playing video games. Perhaps her and a guy pulled this off. (i have goose bumps)
jsut thinking about these possible sinerios freak me out. i need to stop...lol

I wonder if this girl has some type of record today? or acquaitances of hers?

I wonder if this girl lived in the same complex i lived in and just ventured home after this weird occurance she implied happened. We may never know, but wouldnt it be coool if we are hitting on something.

this situation would add credence to a random gang activity, even though back then it wasn't really heard of...a gang around there:
It seemed like a few days later my two friends (this time the buddy i was with and a new buddy) and me were coming from the store and was chased by two cars full of people. We hid for a while until these cars left. i say 'seemed' because i may be reaching for straws and it is possible we were only paranoid. We heard two cars excelerating thru the parking lot as we crossed threw the back of the store an into the complex. we hid and they got out and ran around. we didn't see any of them but it seemed like they ran around for about two or three minutes and jumped back in their car and took off. I was very suspicious but i have been wrong before.

How does that last paragraph fit into this story? it may not at all OR a group of bad guys thought we may know something that we didn't ,in actuality.

I do have a feeling that this place was staked out or it was some regular customer that lured her outside.

Last edited by pinebluffracing; 04-21-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:08 AM   #276
Thiussat
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinW
That said, I am inclined to agree with most of TheCars1986's points since the info you have provided make it seem less likely to me that Megadeth Guy could have pulled off this crime. You mention seeing him in the store at 2:00, but the last confirmed sighting of Deborah in the store was at around 3:00. Did Megadeth Guy really hang around in the store that entire time? Convenience store clerks would generally not take kindly to strangers loitering around their store for hours, but then again, if she did try to do something, this could have lead to a conflict that got her killed.
OK, depending on how you look at this, Pinebluff's comments can make Megadeth either look more guilty or less guilty. I will explain.

More guilty:

Pinebluff claims to be a regular in the store (he lived right behind the store). He says he and another friend were in the store talking to Debra, as they did often, at around 2:00 AM. When he was there Megadeth was there playing video games at the back of the store. Why is this important? Because it means Megadeth was in the store from at least 2 AM all the way to 3:30 AM when the chick bought cigarettes. This is important because it means Megadeth was spotted in the store BEFORE Debra went missing and then AFTER. This means Megadeth either did it himself or was just standing around watching as it happened (seems highly unlikely the killer would want witnesses). It's also possible Megadeth had an accomplice.

Less Guilty:

Pinebluff says Megadeth was on a skateboard and appeared to be a younger guy in his upper teens, early 20's. It seems unlikely this crime was committed by someone not in a vehicle. Also, it seems unlikely to have been committed by someone so young. (Jonathan Vick was 17 when he raped and killed Dana Satterfield in her beauty salon, so it's not impossible, but still not all that common either). It smells more of an experienced criminal, maybe even a serial killer. Moreover, unless Megadeth is a complete moron, it seems unlikely he would want that many people coming in and out of the store being able to identify him (he was in the store almost 2 hours).

Unresolved problems:

Of course there are time gaps which are crucial here. All we know for sure is:

1) Pinebluff saw Megadeth in the store during his visit "around 2 AM."

2) Cigarette woman came in the store "around 3:30" according to her. Megadeth was again there behind the counter.

This means there is an hour and a half that we can't account for. Did Megadeth leave the store sometime before 3:30 and then just happen to come back AFTER Debra disappeared? Or was Megadeth in the store all the way from 2 - 3:30? This is a very important part of piecing things together. I say that because it's possible Megadeth left the store sometime before Debra went missing and came back later. He could just be one very unlucky bystander.

Also, I find it very interesting that the detective in the segment said "We have found no one else (besides cigarette woman) who saw Megadeth in the store that night." This means one of two things:

1) Pinebluff is a fraud

2) The detective had some reason for lying, maybe to protect the investigation.

3) The UM segment was filmed after Pinbluff talked to the Cops (I find this highly unlikely).

Conclusion:

The question here is was Debra abducted by someone she knew or by a complete stranger? Some of the facts of this case make one believe she knew the attacker. There was no sign of a struggle, and in a convenience store with all the little shelves full of knick knacks, it would be very hard to abduct a grown person without them knocking over something or leaving a sign of a struggle. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean she knew the attacker. It's possible she was lead outside at gunpoint and didn't put up a fight at all.

Just a hard case to solve all around. I mean it seems Debra had lots of friends who would come in and talk to her during her shift. We know she had her BF come in with house plans. We know Pinebluff and his friend were there chatting too. And, for all we know, Megadeth may have struck up a friendly convo with her after Pinebluff left. It's possible Megadeth was friendly, chatted her up, said "let's go outside and talk" or something of that nature and then grabbed her. But unless he had an accomplice, I don't see him getting very far trying to carry her on a skateboard.

If it wasn't Megadeth, then I think someone she knew somehow got her outside, or even in a vehicle, and then simply drove off with her. What I am saying is, whether Megadeth or not, someone gained her trust in order to grab her. I doubt some guy just ran in suddenly, and grabbed her out of the blue. Possible, but doubtful.

Questions for Pinebluff:

1) Did Debra say anything about Megadeth? Did she know him or see him before?

2) Was she having BF problems? Did she mention anything suspicious at all that night, like someone bothering her, etc?

3) Why did the detective say no one saw Megadeth except for the Cigarette woman? I assume you talked to Police before UM aired, right?
Old 04-21-2012, 10:16 AM   #277
Thiussat
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt C
I thought Megadeth was a form of death metal but it is actually a form of thrash metal. Deth, not to be confused with death.
Megadeth is a heavy metal band (thrash) headed by Dave Mustaine (I have seen them in concert before). Mustaine was an original member of Metallica before they kicked him out for being too ill-tempered and doing far too many drugs.

The name Megadeth is a play on the word "megadeath" which is a term used to describe one million deaths as the result of a nuclear blast.
Thiussat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #278
pinebluffracing
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiussat
Questions for Pinebluff:

1) Did Debra say anything about Megadeth? Did she know him or see him before? ?
No, there was zero interaction between between Magadeth and her during our visit. He was very in his own world and acted like he was ignoring us. I do not know if she had ever seen him before and i do not remember if she said anything about megadeath. This video game...Galaga or pac man was not in the back of the store. it was up front about 20-30 feet from the front door. You bearly miss it in the shot in the video. I looked for it in the video.

Quote:
2) Was she having BF problems? Did she mention anything suspicious at all that night, like someone bothering her, etc? .?
She mentioned BF problems. She at one point and time worried about him doing something to her but that was just chat weeks and weeks earlier. I do not remember the subject of our conversation that night. But i most definitely saw a stringy long haired guy on the machine. I also remember us three laughing making jokes and having a really good conversation and she was not behind the counter much at all during this conversation. she was out in the store standing where customers would stand and simply haning out and nobody was going in and out of the store it was very slow at night.

Quote:
3) Why did the detective say no one saw Megadeth except for the Cigarette woman? I assume you talked to Police before UM aired, right?
We were mentioned in one of the original articles about the disapearance and a detective, and i think it was the detective in the video in part 2 with gray hair, came to our apartment within days of the disapearance. Now i do not know when this UM was filmed. I never saw it. I moved out shortly there after, i was in college and moved to Missouri to my mom's. I was simply thinking at the time, the weirdo did it playing video games or the boyfriend. The boyfriend played a big role in the search and i always thought it was not weird (i was there at least a month after the disapearance. I never knew someone went in and bought cigerattes and saw megadeth guy. I wonder if that too was fabricated by the detectives or was it fabricated by the 330 shopper?? or is she telling the truth. And why would she get publicity in the story wouldn't mine almost be as convincing?? I am skeptical about everything. Why weren't we mentiuoned in the story? Maybe this twist enhanced the ratings...idk. This is no offense to the wondr work ethic this detective demonstrated. and all police for that matter.

I want to make it clear in my comment above. in a previous post. when i say "maybe the shopper made up the story about megadeth acting as a cleark." what i was saying is if they (the girl shopper and accomplis, just a theory here) were staking out the store and saw megadeth leave on his skateboard, mayby they made up the story about him being the cleark to provide an allibi about why she was there. I can not confirm he had a megadeth shirt. and if this theory is correct she most likely would not know either. he looked like a megadeth guy. Anyways, when she said he said 'you should not smoke' that could be a frawdian slip. because if deb went out and had a smoke and cigerettes might have been related in her subconscience. idk. that might have been her just speaking her mind.

I have other things to say about the not so accurate video. The clerk position was not at all elevated in the store. it seemed to be a lot in the video. Also, the position of the car outside looked like it was on the side of the building. there was no 'side of the building parking. she parked right out front about two spot fromt he front door to the left when looking at the building from the road. It was near the corner of the building but not the side corner. it was the front corner. unless it was a funny camera angle...it did not look correct. It was grassy and dark on both the left side of the building and around back.

Robinw, thecars1986 and expecially thiussat. you people are all excellent detective and i am not a fraud.

Last edited by pinebluffracing; 04-21-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #279
pinebluffracing
Frequent Poster

Could Mr stringy hair guy aka video game player aka Magedeth have had a wig on his head?

Last edited by pinebluffracing; 04-21-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #280
Thiussat
Forum Regular

Quote:
She mentioned BF problems. She at one point and time worried about him doing something to her but that was just chat weeks and weeks earlier.
Very interesting. I am sure the cops have investigated the BF angle already, but if she mentioned something to you about her BF, then I think it definitely needed looking into.
Thiussat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #281
UMFaninMD
I am Sherlocked

In watching a short documentary about this case on the forbidden site, they showed a shot of the store. It did have a grassy area and it was a lot more isolated than how UM presented it. UM would have you believe this was a typical convenience store setting, in an area with other similar places and lights everywhere. In reality, it looked like it was out in the middle of nowhere.
UMFaninMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:06 PM   #282
pinebluffracing
Frequent Poster

I wonder if BF and Megadeth worked in Tandem. With Megadeth guy in a disguise. Or even MORE likely, what if another guy and Megadeth Guy (both from her hometown) came down and did the job. They would have driven her back upto the DC area or somewhere between DC area and Florida.

I wonder what type strings she left attached in her original town??? Because they certainly did not find her around FLA. Yes, i do believe Megadeth guy was involved FOR SURE if 330 shopper claims are true and he must have worked in tandem with a more experienced 'jobber guy' while Magedeth was acting as simply the accomplace...to check things out before the 'HIT'
Old 04-23-2012, 01:07 PM   #283
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
I wonder if BF and Megadeth worked in Tandem. With Megadeth guy in a disguise. Or even MORE likely, what if another guy and Megadeth Guy (both from her hometown) came down and did the job. They would have driven her back upto the DC area or somewhere between DC area and Florida.

I wonder what type strings she left attached in her original town??? Because they certainly did not find her around FLA. Yes, i do believe Megadeth guy was involved FOR SURE if 330 shopper claims are true and he must have worked in tandem with a more experienced 'jobber guy' while Magedeth was acting as simply the accomplace...to check things out before the 'HIT'
Is it possible that the video game guy and "Megadeth" were two different people?
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #284
pinebluffracing
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Is it possible that the video game guy and "Megadeth" were two different people?
anything is possible, but:

Was an odd guy in the store in the wee hours around 2 am and 330 am? (YES)

Did these two guys (Video game guy and Megadeth) have stringy long black hair? (YES)

Were they both decent sized guys? (YES)

Did these guys rub us (me and my friend at 2amish) and 330am shopper the wrong way? (YES)

Were these guys there shortly before and shortly after her disapearance? (YES)

Did both these guys have the head banger type shirts on? (YES)

These two guys are likely the same people. And if he was there before and after...OMG!
Old 04-24-2012, 07:27 AM   #285
pinebluffracing
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Moreover, there were only six known people in the store that night after 2am and before 330 am. Video game guy, My friend and i, Deb poe, 330 shopper and Megadeth. But, there is a very strong likely hood and i am 99.9% sure of her description of this guy, Megadeth and Video game guy are the same people. He was there when my friend and i got there and he was there when 330 am shopper left. This place was low traffic and i can see there only being a couple shoppers that time of night. Why was that place open so late??? IDK, bad idea from Circle K...I mean this was not a peak time of the day, that is for sure.