Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms News and Discussion

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV Summer 2021 Schedule; The CW Fall 2021 Premiere Dates
All-Star Cast Set for Paramount+ Animated Comedy Series; Home Makeovers with Marsai Martin
Netflix's Popular Never Have I Ever Returns July 15; Peacock's Girls5eva Renewed for Season 2
Chicago Fire Finally Heads to Syndication; Peacock Picks Up New Comedy Which Takes Place at a Singing Competition
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of June 14, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Valerie Bertinelli Cast in Comedy Pilot with Demi Lovato; Broadway Version of The Nanny in the Works
Fri-Yay: Kim's Convenience Is An Underrated Streaming Sitcom; Ted Revived as Series for Peacock

New on DVD/Blu-ray (February-June)

Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series Happy Together - The Complete Series 'Til Death - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Series Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)

02/02 - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In - The Complete Series (2021 Retail Release)
02/16 - Fam - The Complete Series
02/23 - Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series
03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series
05/11 - Dead to Me - Season Two
06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-16-2019, 03:21 AM   #106
Tubehead
Forum Veteran

ones i hadn't seen in years are:
step by step its now on dvd!! but last time i saw it was on abc family!!
seven days last time i saw it was on originally run upn then they moved it to fridays on fox!! i watched it on upn!! then when they put it on friday nights i just didn't watch it any more!! you can buy the complete tv series on dvd!!
Early Edition last time i saw it was on fox family & pax tv!! then it did aired fox family you can buy the complete tv series on dvd!!
once know as abc family now know as free forum!!
brooklyn bridge last time i saw it was on odyssey channel formerly know as hallmark channel!! it was kind of like the waltons!! it followed this jewish family living in the 1900 hundreds to 1930s! it kind of reminded me of the waltons meets the wonder years!! there was an rumor that it was going to come on dvd but it didn't happen!!
doctor quinn medicine women i hadn't seen it last time i saw it was on hall mark channel!! you can buy the complete tv series on dvd!!
wind at my back this was odyssey aka hallmark channel!! it was about this family growing up in the 1920s to 1940s !! it kind of remind me of the waltons!!
promise land i hadn't seen it for sevarl years! i think it was on i on channel for an while! it was spin off form touched by an angel! you can buy the complete tv series on dvd!!
our house hadn't seen it in years!! it was kind of liked the 1980s version of 7th heaven but it don't come on last time i saw it was on the odyssey channel or now know as hall mark channel!!
sabrina the teenage witch last time i saw it was on abc tgif fridays!! I think nick at night aired it for couple of years!!you can buy the complete tv series on dvd!!
hanging with mr cooper last time i saw hanging with mr cooper back in the 2000's when paxtv aka ion television aired it but it didn't stay long nick at night aired it around 1:00 then 2:00 am then 6:00 am after it went to 6:00 am time slot nick at night just dumped it!! you can buy the first 2 seaons on dvd but there kind of high liked $30 bucks!!
the court ship of eddies father last time i saw it was late nights on turner south but i think turner south is no more!!
the wonder years last time i remmeber it being on nick at night then after on tnnn formerly know as paramount net work!!
perfect strangers last time i saw it was on nick at night & ion television!!
empty nest last time i saw it was on i on then hall mark channel showed it for while but it didn't even stay an month
Tubehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 06:46 PM   #107
treky
star trek fan
Forum Fanatic

I think SABRINA airs on Antenna TV

Granny: "How much fer one o' them red diamonds?"
clerk: "Madam, those are rubies."
Granny: "OK ask her kin we buy one offa her."
clerk: " The ruby I am talking about is not a lady."
Granny: "Lissen, how she got them diamonds is her business. I'm just sayin' ask her kin we buy one from her."
treky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 11:00 AM   #108
Sal
Forum 3K Club Member

The Brady Bunch - It's NEVER ON!!

Gilligan's Island
Green Acres
Get Smart
ALF
My Three Sons
Here's Lucy
That Girl
Love American Style

Those are the more popular ones that stand out for me. You can also rule out most of the black and white shows from the 50s and 60s except for "I Love Lucy" that nobody here seems to want to put on. At least I got to see the original "One Day At A Time" again instead of that awful remake that's on now.
Sal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 12:41 PM   #109
MDCSWildcats86
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal View Post

Gilligan's Island
Green Acres
Get Smart
ALF
My Three Sons
Here's Lucy
That Girl
Love American Style

BRADY BUNCH airs in a two hour block on Sunday mornings (ME-TV), followed by a three hour block of GILLIGAN'S ISLAND.

M3S airs 6:30am mon-Fri, also on ME-TV.

Hope this helps.
MDCSWildcats86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:32 PM   #110
stevea
LITB/FKB/M3S Fan
Forum Celebrity

Green Acres is also on every evening on MeTV. That Girl is supposedly coming to Antenna TV sometime in the new year.
stevea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 02:06 PM   #111
Sal
Forum 3K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevea View Post
Green Acres is also on every evening on MeTV. That Girl is supposedly coming to Antenna TV sometime in the new year.

I don't get either channel! And that really bothers me.
Old 11-24-2019, 12:03 AM   #112
Sal
Forum 3K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky View Post
AFTER MASH

I agree with the people who said that AfterMash would not have been syndicated but someone must have been watching it somewhere because I found the entire series on the Internet Archive and you can now watch it here instead of waiting for it on TV:

AfterMASH - Complete Series
Old 11-26-2019, 12:48 PM   #113
icecream
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
I don't get either channel! And that really bothers me.
I even have a local Me TV affiliate now but still don't have access to it yet since Comcast has not put it on their channels that are available for Fort Wayne. Yet local junk diginets I have no use for like Court TV and Grit got put on right away.
icecream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 04:58 PM   #114
MA
Forum Idol

Doc (The show with Billy Ray Cyrus)
Old 12-01-2019, 11:30 AM   #115
dee2364
Frequent Poster

Quote:

Gilligan's Island
Green Acres
Get Smart
ALF
My Three Sons
Here's Lucy
That Girl
Love American Style
Green Acres airs regularly on Light TV.

Decades runs marathons of Get Smart from time to time. Ditto, Here's Lucy. It ran a Love American Style marathon, too, but years ago.

ALF was running for a short time on one of the OTA stations, but in the dead of morning here in NYC (can't remember which station it was; it might've been ME-TV).

Last edited by dee2364; 12-01-2019 at 02:31 PM.
dee2364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 08:21 PM   #116
MDCSWildcats86
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee2364 View Post

ALF was running for a short time on one of the OTA stations, but in the dead of morning here in NYC (can't remember which station it was; it might've been ME-TV).

ALF also airs on ME-TV, a pair of back-to-back episodes Sunday mornings 5am to 6am.
MDCSWildcats86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 09:36 PM   #117
MIKEPR
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMC View Post
I'm actually not surprised that Murphy Brown among those shows you listed isn't being syndicated a whole lot these days. Even though it was one of the most acclaimed and longest running sitcoms during the late '80s and on through the '90s, it has also aged extremely badly. It's a perfect example of why TV shows shouldn't be heavily typical/political, stuff like that is hard to translate as well long after it's time frame.

Why would you think that?

Those who watched it back then and enjoyed it are probably not gonna have issues with it.

Old shows are meant to be appreciated for the time they were produced and not whether they have relevance today.
MIKEPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 10:55 PM   #118
Crusinforabrusin2.5
Frequent Poster

Our Miss Brooks
Here's Lucy
Route 66
Room 222
Julia
The Ann Southern Show
Crusinforabrusin2.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 01:19 AM   #119
favoriteshow
Frequent Poster

Quote:
The Brady Bunch can be viewed on CBS All Access. You can view it anytime and commercial free even with the $10/month plan. But the fifth season isn't included for some reason.
favoriteshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 07:08 AM   #120
MA
Forum Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusinforabrusin2.5 View Post
Our Miss Brooks
Here's Lucy
Route 66
Room 222
Julia
The Ann Southern Show