Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Community Stars to Toast & Roast 2020 on Fox New Year's Eve; Leah Remini GSN Game Show Premieres Jan. 18, 2021
HBO Max Acquires Exclusive SVOD Streaming Rights to The Middle; Melissa McCarthy and Ben Falcone Get Netflix Sitcom
Pluto TV Launches The Price Is Right: The Bob Barker Era Channel; A Very Merry MeTV Every Sunday on MeTV
SNL Hosts for December Announced; Jeopardy! Announces Final Week of Alex Trebek Episodes Then Ken Jennings Guest Host Week
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 30, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Comes to an End (Again); SNL Lines Up December Hosts
Young Sheldon Starts on Nick at Nite on Monday; Pluto TV Adds 6 More Classic TV Channels

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November/December)

Young Sheldon - The Complete Third Season Mom - The Complete Seventh Season The Flintstones - The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Head of the Class - The Complete Second Season The Office - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)

09/01 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 14
09/01 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete Second Season
09/01 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
09/15 - Mom - The Complete Seventh Season
09/15 - South Side - Season 1
09/22 - Brockmire - The Complete Second Season
09/22 - Brockmire - The Complete Third Season
09/22 - Brockmire - The Complete Fourth Season
09/22 - Man with a Plan - Season Three
09/29 - The Bob Newhart Show - The Complete Series (2020 Release)
10/13 - The Jetsons - The Complete Series (Diamond Collection)
10/13 - Our Cartoon President - Season Two
10/23 - Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em - The Complete Collection
10/27 - The Flintstones - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
10/27 - Head of the Class - The Complete Second Season (WBShop.com)
11/10 - Letterkenny - Seasons 5 & 6
11/10 - The Office - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
11/10 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Collection
11/17 - Carol's Second Act - The Complete Series
11/17 - Robbie - Season 1
11/24 - Corporate - Season 1
12/01 - The Neighborhood - Season Two
12/15 - Avenue 5 - The Complete First Season

More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-11-2020, 07:10 PM   #466
Fletch
Cabin fever
Forum Regular

J. Richard Colbeck, who was Marilyn DePue’s divorce attorney, passed away in October of 2019. In addition to practicing law, he was also an accomplished theatre performer.

https://wtvbam.com/news/articles/201...s-away/943129/
Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:36 AM   #467
1990 UM fan
Unsolved Mysteries fanatic

George O'Neil, who embezzled money from Camilla Lyman's estate, died on July 17, 2011: https://cranstononline.com/stories/g...oneil-jr,38299
Old 07-12-2020, 02:15 PM   #468
Fletch
Cabin fever
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990 UM fan View Post
George O'Neil, who embezzled money from Camilla Lyman's estate, died on July 17, 2011: https://cranstononline.com/stories/g...oneil-jr,38299
Good riddance to that con artist and murderer.
Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 05:32 AM   #469
1990 UM fan

Virginia Burns, who located her half-sister Susan King in 1997 thanks to Unsolved Mysteries, died last August at the age of 71: https://adamson1.frontrunnerpro.com/....php?FILogin=1
1990 UM fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 08:40 AM   #470
1990 UM fan

Barbara McCown, the mother of missing Richmond, Indiana woman Marilyn "Niqui" McCown, died this past Tuesday, a day before the 19th anniversary of her daughter's disappearance: https://www.communityfamilyfh.com/ob...barbara-mccown
Old 07-30-2020, 05:03 PM   #471
duster340wdg
Occasional Poster

CHP officer Lew Blake, who was responsible for capturing Jean Marie Gagnon AKA Jean Pierre Dupont & was interviewed in the UM segment, passed away in April of 2001.
duster340wdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:20 AM   #472
1990 UM fan

Oliver "O. P." Williams, Chance Wackerhagen's maternal grandfather, died last November: https://www.mysoutex.com/the_progres...abeaa6c3d.html
Old 08-21-2020, 07:36 PM   #473
marahnna
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990 UM fan View Post
Oliver "O. P." Williams, Chance Wackerhagen's maternal grandfather, died last November: https://www.mysoutex.com/the_progres...abeaa6c3d.html
That's sad, although I can't say I'm surprised. He looked a lot older than he was in the UM segment - so many people of that era seemed to do the same. Pity he never got to find out what happened to Chance.
marahnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 05:55 PM   #474
marahnna
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Mueller View Post
Logan had a lot of developmental disabilities because of what he went through as an infant. Knowing what I've heard about kids in similar situations, they don't usually live a regular life span. I would assume that's the case here, so he likely died of natural causes.

Sounds like he was a wonderful young man. It was encouraging to read his obituary, and I hope his family is at peace with his passing. RIP, Logan...
As the sister of a young man born with severe developmental disabilities, I can confirm this. My brother Adam was born with congenital encephalopathy, cerebral palsy, and a seizure disorder. I realize that Logan was not born with these conditions but acquired them due to the incident featured on UM, but the end results are largely the same - people with developmental disabilities are often limited in their movements, which does not allow them to build muscle, including cardiac development. Many cannot chew or even swallow food, which makes getting the proper nutrients more challenging. Depending on the extent of their disabilities, they are more susceptible to injury and lack either the understanding to know or the ability to tell someone when something doesn't feel right. In Adam's case, he was nonverbal, incontinent, confined to a wheelchair, and suffered lifelong issues with constipation, which is common among people with mobility challenges. Given these factors, he developed colon cancer, which is usually normally fairly treatable if caught early, but due to his conditions, the staff at the group home he lived at didn't become aware of his condition until it was far too late. He died in 2016 at the age of 41. Having lived through this pain myself, I'm so sorry for Logan's family and friends.
marahnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:06 PM   #475
Love A Good Mystery
Forum Regular

The link that follows might be the same Helen Williams who was interviewed in the Sally McNelly and Shane Stewart segment from San Angelo Texas (they were the teens trying disconnect from a cult and later found dead). Admittedly the picture at this link does not look a lot like her, but other online pictures of a person with the same name and place of residence do seem to resemble her. https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obit...enbary-7183886
Love A Good Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 08:33 AM   #476
ghosthouse
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Jock View Post
Brenda Abbey passed away last August at the age of 69. She was the woman from Virginia who searched for her birth parents at hundreds of different carnivals over the course of three decades before appearing on UM. She found her birth mother and all eleven of her brothers and sisters after her story was aired. A happy side note to her story was that after meeting her long lost siblings, she became extremely close with them and even relocated to Michigan to live near them and spent the last 20 years of her life with her “new” family. Her story was one of the most unique Lost Love segments to ever appear on UM and definitely had one of the happiest outcomes of them all. RIP.
The update for her segment, filmed with Brenda leaving the carnival and the lights shutting off behind her, with the Robert Stack voiceover, "it seemed she might be out of options....until the night of our broadcast." is one of my favorite and I think most compelling moments in show history. It's great she got resolution before she died.
ghosthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 10:48 AM   #477
infinityluxe
Frequent Poster

Barbara Rondeau of the Tom Roche segment died in 2010. I'm sure it is posted already but just in case here you go...

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pr...&pid=138220067

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...ara-c_-rondeau
infinityluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 10:47 PM   #478
Love A Good Mystery
Forum Regular

Robert Oechsler, interviewed in the Guardian UFO segment, passed away earlier this year. I would never have imagined him as a congo drum player, but I digress.
https://www.kalasfuneralhomes.com/me...hsler/4233782/
Old 11-28-2020, 12:34 AM   #479
Love A Good Mystery
Forum Regular

Below is a link to the obit for Nicholas Halias, who was interviewed for the Rena & Danny Paquette segment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.leg...2509&fhid=4802
Old 12-03-2020, 11:13 PM   #480
VHSJunkie
Frequent Poster

The fellow travel writer who befriended Claudia Kirschhoch shortly before her disappearance in Jamaica was accomplished writer/Journalist. And passed in 2015

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...nia-grossinger
VHSJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote