Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

The Big Bang Theory links at Sitcoms Online / The Big Bang Theory Photo Gallery

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete First Season

Buy The Big Bang Theory - The Complete First Season on DVD
/ Blu-ray/DVD
The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Second Season

Buy The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Second Season on DVD
/ Blu-ray/DVD
The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Third Season

Buy The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Third Season on DVD
/ Blu-ray
The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Fourth Season

Buy The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Fourth Season on DVD
/ Blu-ray
The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Fifth Season

Buy The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Fifth Season on DVD
/ Blu-ray/DVD
The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Sixth Season

Buy The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Sixth Season on DVD
/ Blu-ray/DVD
The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Seventh Season

Buy The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Seventh Season on DVD
/ Blu-ray/DVD
The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eighth Season

Buy The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eighth Season on DVD
/ Blu-ray/DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 2010s Sitcoms > The Big Bang Theory

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fox Schedules Comedy Christmas Event; CNBC Gets A-Rod to Get Celebs Back in the Game
Fox Picks Up 2nd Season of Bless the Harts; Remembering Bill Macy of Maude
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 21, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Sunnyside Becomes First Casualty of 2019-2020 TV Season; Our Miss Brooks Arrives on DVD
Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-05-2019, 08:52 PM   #1
TMC
Forum Celebrity

Default Why we're worried about Kaley Cuoco's career

https://www.nickiswift.com/154349/wh...cuocos-career/

Quote:
Actress Kaley Cuoco hit pay dirt in the late 2000s when she landed the role of Penny in CBS' The Big Bang Theory. The popular series lasted a whopping 12 years following its September 2007 premiere, launching Cuoco's career and bank account to new heights. By the show's end in May 2019, the California native was taking home nearly $1 million per episode. Yep, we're jealous too.

Of course, the show meant more to Cuoco than just money. She became extremely close with the rest of the cast, especially in regards to her on-screen boyfriend, Johnny Galecki, who she secretly dated in real life for almost two years during the show's run. The bonds Cuoco developed on TBBT made it difficult for her say goodbye to the show, as she told CBS This Morning, "Yeah, it is kind of like a death in a way. You know? I mean, it's been a long, long time together."

Now that Cuoco has officially said au revoir to TBBT, we can't help but wonder where her career will go from here. We don't want to be worry warts or anything like that, but we do have some concerns about the actress' future, all the way from potential typecasting to anxiety about whether her post-TBBT gigs are the right fit. But wait — that's not all. Take a seat and let us tell you all of the compelling reasons why we're worried about Kaley Cuoco's career.

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/154349/wh..._campaign=clip
TMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:49 AM   #2
JSP

I’m more worried about Joyce DeWitt’s career than Kaley Cuoco’s. Just saw Kaley on a commercial today; she’ll be fine. It’s not about Oscar-winning roles, it’s about staying visible.
JSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 01:08 AM   #3
Zoneboy
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(
Forum Celebrity

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSP View Post
I’m more worried about Joyce DeWitt’s career than Kaley Cuoco’s. Just saw Kaley on a commercial today; she’ll be fine. It’s not about Oscar-winning roles, it’s about staying visible.
Considering that the article is from a useless gossip site I wouldn't put much into it.
Zoneboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 05:15 PM   #4
TMC
Forum Celebrity

Kaley Cuoco to star in The Flight Attendant WarnerMedia drama series

The Big Bang Theory star is sticking with Warner Bros. TV, her longtime Big Bang Theory studio home, by signing a new two-year deal with her production company. Cuoco has also agreed to star in the Greg Berlanti-produced The Flight Attendant, based on Chris Bohjalian’s New York Times bestseller which she bought the rights for in 2017. According to TVLine, "the thriller follows Cassandra Bowden, a flight attendant who wakes up hungover in a Dubai hotel room… with a dead body next to her. Instead of informing the police, she joins her fellow crew members on a flight to NYC, where she is met by FBI agents with a few questions about her recent layover. Unable to piece together what happened, Cassandra begins to suspect that she might be the killer." This is Cuoco's second post-Big Bang Theory TV series, after the animated Harley Quinn for DC Universe. “I love that Warner Bros. is my home away from home, and I couldn’t be more excited to continue this incredibly collaborative and gratifying relationship,” Cuoco said in a statement. “They’re stuck with me now!”
TMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 01:51 PM   #5
loaferman
Forum Regular

She is set for life. Money from BBT including residuals and I am pretty sure a percentage of merchandise, she does commercials, her own production company, etc.
Her biggest concern should be reigning in Greg Berlanti. I enjoyed the first few seasons of "Arrow" the quality declined as he added more shows and worst of all was starting to inject social commentary and politics into shows where they did not belong IMO. Whenever a show does that I turn the channel. I don't need insulated Hollywood multi-millionaires trying to tell me how to think by airing their personal views. Entertainment needs to be more fun, so many things today are too grim... so TL/DR "old man yells at cloud".
loaferman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 06:43 PM   #6
Yong Fang

That’s what I think also, she should be incredibly wealthy from being on Big Bang Theory. She is also extremely lucky and I don’t know if she really realizes how incredibly lucky she is, basically a Powerball Lottery winner. She is just another pretty face and she could be easily languishing in obscurity or working on some show as a bit player. Probably the girl who lost the role to Cuoco is either working tables somewhere doing off Broadway.
Yong Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 09:27 AM   #7
Chocolate Moose

I hope she saved her money.
Old 09-20-2019, 08:59 PM   #8
James28
Michael Jackson - DCS Leader

The writer of that article is probably worried that Kaley Cuoco's next post-The Big Bang Theory project will crash and burn. I'm not sure how well that Flight Attendant show of hers will do, considering it's on an upstart streaming service.

And JSP, I'm not sure what the point is behind that Joyce DeWitt comment. Are you joking or something?