Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of June 21, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Perfect Strangers Reboot in the Works; New Head of the Class DVD Release
Fri-Yay: Master of None Pivots Genres in Season 3; Highway to Heaven Event Movies Coming to Lifetime; Remembering Frank Bonner of WKRP in Cincinnati
Antenna TV Summer 2021 Schedule; The CW Fall 2021 Premiere Dates
All-Star Cast Set for Paramount+ Animated Comedy Series; Home Makeovers with Marsai Martin
Netflix's Popular Never Have I Ever Returns July 15; Peacock's Girls5eva Renewed for Season 2
Chicago Fire Finally Heads to Syndication; Peacock Picks Up New Comedy Which Takes Place at a Singing Competition

New on DVD/Blu-ray (February-June)

Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series Happy Together - The Complete Series 'Til Death - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Series Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)

02/02 - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In - The Complete Series (2021 Retail Release)
02/16 - Fam - The Complete Series
02/23 - Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series
03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series
05/11 - Dead to Me - Season Two
06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-05-2010, 02:47 AM   #1
Zlatko
Frequent Poster

Default If you were given the chance to interview five people (still living) who have been on

UM, who would you interview and why? I'm still thinking about my other three but here are two people I would like to interview.

-Colleen Ritter - She endured so much at a young age. Just speaking to her would be interesting. Hopefully her life has stability.

-Paul Freshour - I'd like to know his opinion on who could be the real Circleville writer. It'd also be interesting to know how the whole ordeal has affected him.
Zlatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:50 AM   #2
CuriousMind90
Frequent Poster

Hmm...

Kathy Hobbs' mother, to find out who Kathy's 'friends' that she hung out with were; If she remembered, I'd want to interview them to see what they could remember.
CuriousMind90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #3
alfiechat
Frequent Poster

Bill Day--did he ever get the chance to confront his wife about his son dying and him not being told?

Christy Mutzfeld-- What really happened with Todd and Mahfouz?

Marvin Maple--self explanatory... Question one would be along the lines of what the hell were you thinkin?

Greg Webb-- Why did you kill Anna Anton?

Larry Race-- What really happened that day?(I am on the fence about his guilt, btw.)
alfiechat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:00 AM   #4
RobinW

#1 choice: Mike Riemer and Diana Robertson's daughter, Crystal, hands down! Now that she's grown up, I'd love to find out if she has ANY memory about how she wound up in the department store parking lot that day.

Some other choices:

Paul Freshour. I'd love to hear all possible insights he has into the Circleville Letters case.

Tim McClure's wife. She never was interviewed on UM, but I have a feeling she knows a lot of the real answers about who murdered Tim's mother.

Pat Conway. Simply because I'm obsessed with the Aileen Conway case and curious to know if they've ever found out ANYTHING new about her death during the last 24 years.

Franklin Delano Floyd. Well, let's just say I'd like to interview him with the aid of some truth serum.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #5
Hambone2421

The only way I would really want to interview the following people is if we could give them truth serum because if not, they would give me the same BS answers and explanations as they gave UM but I would interview:

1. Don Dixon - With the serum, I would ask any and all questions everyone has had about Eric Tamiyasu's murder. If he is indeed non guilty as he proclaims, then this would prove it and eliminated him as a suspect. Also if he is innocent, I would then suspect the ex boyfriend of Eric's girlfriend at the time.

2. Sheriff Wampler - Why did he burn the Eric's bed and why did he ask Dixon to do it? Was his wife have an affair with Eric? Did he have anything todo with Eric's murder or the cover up of Eric's murder?

3. Chad Noe - Did he kill Wendy Camp, her daughter and sister in law and if not, does he know who killed them and where are the bodies?

4. The "worried neighbor" from the Megan Curl case - I have hard time believing she was THAT worried about a neighbor being in trouble and did not write down a license plate number. I would just ask her if everything she said was true because if not, the police could be looking in the wrong place.

5. Oba Chandler - before the state of Florida puts his worthless ass to death, I'd ask him (with the serum) not IF he has killed anyone else, but WHO he has killed. This man is a serial killer and I know he has murdered others. This could put a lot of closure in the lives of his victims families.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:07 AM   #6
dynoguy88
Forum 3K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiechat
Bill Day--did he ever get the chance to confront his wife about his son dying and him not being told?
I believe he did. The typed update about this case stated that he tracked her down and THAT was when he found out that Christophe had died. So I assume she was the one who told him.

With that said, only when he found Betty did she tell him about their son's death. Not after it actually happened.

There aren't enough negative words in the english language to accurately describe how evil this woman is.
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #7
SageSlowdive
the real hank queen
Forum Regular

I'd like to personally punch Eileen Mangold's killer in the face.
SageSlowdive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #8
tsny82
Occasional Poster

Two people that immediately come are:

1.Kathy Power-I think hearing about the life she led while "underground" would be really interesting.

2.Jet Taylor-I think it is fairly obvious what I(or anyone) would ask this guy. Question 1-Really? Are you actually this dumb? By the way, I read somewhere online(maybe here) that, believe it or not, Jet Taylor is actually an engineer. That is so mind-boggling for so many reasons that I do not even where to begin.

I also agree with the above post about Franklin Delano Floyd.
tsny82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:39 PM   #9
Oldschooler81
Frequent Poster

I agree with alot of the people that have been mentioned.

Colleen Ritter and Christie Mutzfeld would be great survivor stories (despite how Todd's dad railed on her, I thought Christie was really nice and probably just scared of Mafoos).

As much as I detest them and guys like them, I'd like to hear what Mark Nichols, Chad Noe (and the rest of his loser family), and Paul Pollis have to say about their likely involvement in their wives' disappearances and probably murders.

I'll also say...

Jenny Pratt - No so much the attack, but I really wonder what she's like and how she's doing today. Since the "new" information on Stack's interview 3 years later in 1990 there hasn't been anything I know of. I really hope despite what happened, she's pulled through and recovered as much as possible.

anyone related to The Wackers. Sad that they're both passed away now, I would've said Dorothy. I'd love to know how her life was from '99 to early this year, or what happened even for the last few years of Bill's life after the segment aired. Despite them being an ordinary elderly couple, the segment makes me curious about their lives.

Jay Durham - another survivor story, the motorcycler who was intentionally hit by a trucker. He seemed like a laid back nice guy who endured such a cowardly, senseless attack.

DJ or Tammy Dean - I've mentioned this before, but the Roger Dean segment is just SO mysterious and bewildering with unanswered questions. I'd love to hear what they might know about the guy who killed Roger, or the things a regular suburban family man could've been involved in that would end up making anyone want to hurt or kill him. I hope they're also doing well today and maybe the extortionist gave up stalking them. I'm shocked this WASN'T featured on Cold Case Files or a similar show...I mean it's got all the earmarks of a baffling case you'd think they would cover!

Barney Dewey (if he's still alive) - since it was solved it doesn't get discussed much, but it was the case of a 12 year old boy in 1941 that got separated from his sister when they were both taken in by different foster homes. I was about his age when I saw it, and just think he'd be one of those old men with such cool adventure stories to share. He seemed like a nice guy in his interview, and mature for his age then. He worked at a gas station during the depression, and after he was adopted and worked as a farmhand, he hitchhiked and made his way across Texas before being reunited with his mom a year later.
Oldschooler81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
MegtheEgg86
Forum 4K Club Member

1. Jeff Oberholtzer. Not only does he seem like a warm and tranquil human being, I'd be interested in hearing the story of his experience with investigators.

2. Paul Freshour. I definitely think he knows a lot more than he indicated.

3. CW Roddy, if she's still alive. I just think she'd be a fascinating person to talk to.

4. Glen Consagra. That's the only case I can think of where I think I'd have to actually speak face-to-face with the accused to determine my stance on his guilt.

5. David Stone's friend. What went on at that party before he took off for the desert?

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:24 AM   #11
Clockworkhigh
Forum Regular

Larry Gibson - You know the guy is on Facebook. How do I know? I've talked to him personally. Sent him a message and asked him about Tommy. I didn't do it in an accusing manner since I wanted a civil discussion and he could easily just not message me back. What he said was that he still hopes for his son Tommy's appearance. His hope is that he joined the military, got arrested or something along the lines of getting fingerprinted. He claims the relationship he has with his daughter is good (she put him in jail by the way for 3 years on the "fictional" story of him strangling Tommy). But I'd want to sit down face to face with him. If he's guilty, which I have a lot of doubt, then the world owes him a big apology, including me.

Jeffrey MacDonald - I am so torn on this one. Either he is a sick twisted maniac and compulsive liar, or he suffered the worst tragedy anyone could suffer. His family was killed and he has spent 40 years behind bars because of it. I'd ask him the tough questions. I'd look him in the eye. I'd inject him with truth serum.

Larry Race - I've always leaned on the side that he was a man who made terrible decisions in his marriage, but never struck me as a killer. Why not get a divorce? Why kill your wife and the mother of your two kids based on the fact that you can have affairs guilt free? The parents of Larry's deceased wife believe him. That to me is telling. But I want to see for myself.

Chad Noe - Throw in crazy Ida as well if she's still kicking. My first question would be why he would have admitted to the murders while drunk if he was truly innocent.

Donnie Hansen - That story has always bothered me. He knows WAY too much. I want to interview him in person. Why kill your twin sisters?
Clockworkhigh is offline   Reply With Quote