Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Chit Chat - Main Board / Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman Remake for TBS; Schitt's Creek Producer Hoping to Replicate Success with Son of a Critch
Fri-Yay: Ted Lasso and Mythic Quest Are Promising Comedies on Apple TV+; Paramount+ Announces Cast for The Game Revival
Sarah Silverman Hosting David Letterman Produced TBS Series; More Stars Joining And Just Like That...
Game Show Network Announces New Original Series; Retta Hosting New HGTV Show
Fox Fall 2021 Premiere Dates; B.J. Novak's The Premise to Premiere on FX on Hulu
Damon Wayans Jr. to Host Frogger; Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens Getting All-Star Guests
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 26, 2021)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (March-July)

Fuller House - The Complete Series Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)

03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series
05/11 - Dead to Me - Season Two
06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)
08/03 - I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #16
GARFIELDKOOL
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck In The '70's
I think the closest Godfathers to me is about 2 hours away. I used to call up the local radio station sports show and answer trivia questions because they gave away free pizza's from Godfathers. Good times.

Yea I wish my town had a Dunkin Donuts. There's one over in the next town but I don't get over there much.
There are way too many Dunkin Donuts near me. I don't even go to any. Can't remember when the last time I went there. They aren't the same. If you have a Wegman's supermarket near you, that's the best place to get doughnuts.

Wegmans is based here in my city, but I know they've been expanding in Pennsylvania and into the Maryland D.C. area over the years.
GARFIELDKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:27 AM   #17
gilligan fanatic
Born to Be Bad
Forum Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gilligan fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARFIELDKOOL
There are way too many Dunkin Donuts near me. I don't even go to any. Can't remember when the last time I went there. They aren't the same. If you have a Wegman's supermarket near you, that's the best place to get doughnuts.

Wegmans is based here in my city, but I know they've been expanding in Pennsylvania and into the Maryland D.C. area over the years.
We just got a Wegmans here in Virginia about two or three years ago. Everybody loves it.

Filmaf ~ Twitter ~ Last.FM
gilligan fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:36 AM   #18
Mr. Television
18 Years at Sitcoms Online
Forum Icon

Quote:

I never heard of Wegman's . I wonder how far they are from me? I do go to Martin's Supermarket here in town and get doughnuts. The only problem is that they don't have much variety. I get the same ones over and over.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:26 AM   #19
GARFIELDKOOL
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilligan fanatic
We just got a Wegmans here in Virginia about two or three years ago. Everybody loves it.

Yeah I hear everyone in that area loves it.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:29 AM   #20
GARFIELDKOOL
Forum Veteran

Quote:
I never heard of Wegman's . I wonder how far they are from me? I do go to Martin's Supermarket here in town and get doughnuts. The only problem is that they don't have much variety. I get the same ones over and over.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wegmans_footprint.png

Hope that helps

www.wegmans.com
Old 07-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #21
Schmoopie
Keep Calm and Love Snoopy
Forum Star

Tony Roma's
Chili's

September 23, 1961-January 14, 2019

Schmoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #22
Mr. Television
Forum Icon

Quote:
Thanks.
Mr. Television is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #23
Brieannas21
Forum Veteran

El Chico, I love Mexican food and I crave their avocado enchiladas.
Brieannas21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:57 PM   #24
GARFIELDKOOL
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Thanks.

Does it show any Wegmans near you?
Old 07-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #25
Mr. Television
Forum Icon

Quote:
Does it show any Wegmans near you?
It looks like the closest store to me would be the one in Frederick, MD. That's 40 minutes away.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #26
GARFIELDKOOL
Forum Veteran

Quote:
It looks like the closest store to me would be the one in Frederick, MD. That's 40 minutes away.

Don't know if you have a vehicle, but one of these days, take the trip. Wegmans is worth it. The best produce and bakery. Very high quality food. Chinese wokery, ready made subs, Wegmans has it all.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #27
Mr. Television
Forum Icon

Quote:
Don't know if you have a vehicle, but one of these days, take the trip. Wegmans is worth it. The best produce and bakery. Very high quality food. Chinese wokery, ready made subs, Wegmans has it all.
It does sound good. I don't go up to Frederick too often but I might drive up there. I usually go up there to go to the mall, usually around Christmas time. I'm always looking for new food. lol
Old 07-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #28
GARFIELDKOOL
Forum Veteran

Quote:
It does sound good. I don't go up to Frederick too often but I might drive up there. I usually go up there to go to the mall, usually around Christmas time. I'm always looking for new food. lol
Yeah, we always have friends and relatives that come from out of town and Wegmans is one of the first places they want to go to.

A little off topic, but I wish I live in Redskin territory like you. Won't be able to this year, but in 2013, I am going to take a trip to a home game at Fed Ex. lol
Old 07-22-2012, 03:52 PM   #29
Mr. Television
Forum Icon

Quote:
Yeah, we always have friends and relatives that come from out of town and Wegmans is one of the first places they want to go to.

A little off topic, but I wish I live in Redskin territory like you. Won't be able to this year, but in 2013, I am going to take a trip to a home game at Fed Ex. lol
Yea I get the Redskins on tv every week. lol I want to go to the Cowboys-Ravens game this fall but I don't know if I'll be able to. They only come up here every so often. I've only been to one NFL game and that was back in 1999 between the Ravens and Browns. I'd love to see a Cowboys game.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:26 PM   #30
biffbronson
Forum 4K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mets82
I had a Subway, D'Angelos, Blimpie and Quiznos all right near me. Now, Blimpie and Quiznos is gone.
I hit a nearby Blimpies once in a while. They're located inside a Marathon gas station. Once in a while, they offer a buy-one-get-one-free coupon in the Sunday paper coupon section.

"For you are beautiful ~ And I have loved you dearly ~ More dearly than the spoken word can tell..."

"What's the word?" (Paul Martin) ~~ "I don't want money for nothing." (Timmy Martin) -- Lassie ROCKS! WORD UP

"It's just a dugout that my dad built... In case the reds decide to push the button down..."
biffbronson is offline   Reply With Quote