Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fresh Off the Boat Coming to an End; Weeds Sequel in the Works
Fri-Yay: Thoughts on Netflix's Living with Yourself; ABC Orders More Episodes of American Housewife and Bless This Mess

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

View Poll Results: Who's the Killer?
Tony 1 3.13%
Kate 1 3.13%
Nicole 1 3.13%
Lucas 0 0%
Victor 2 6.25%
Sami 3 9.38%
Rex 7 21.88%
Other 17 53.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2003, 02:49 PM   #31
shel 7296
Frequent Poster

Send a message via AIM to shel 7296 Send a message via Yahoo to shel 7296

Could it be Brandon? I was wondering that Before Brandon found out that ABe was his father he could not stand him and always wanted to seek revenge on Abe. And with Jack Jack went on Tv and dared the killer to get him. Just a thought
shel 7296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 03:13 PM   #32
bry
Forum Regular

i have thought about brandon too, but i can't see why he would have a motive for killng the rest of them we know about already.
Old 11-04-2003, 05:28 PM   #33
bry
Forum Regular

kristen blake? be a good one for revenge against john and marlena by eliminating people close to them.
bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 10:56 PM   #34
bry
Forum Regular

changed my mind. after todays episode, it has to be two things. one is somebody that maggie would trust indefinitly. and since she told the person that they do not drink alcohol in their house, it would be somebody that may not "be aware" of her past and needed to be reminded or told. next, it has to be someone that mickey wasn't surprised it to have been. he acted like he knew the person, but wasn't surprised now that he knew. so can that rule out marlena?
how about a flipped out laura horton? i still say it is marlena/hattie, but if not, here is a new possibility.

spoiler for tomorrow says that mickey tries to unmask the person. so maybe he didn't recognize him.
Old 11-06-2003, 05:28 AM   #35
angel676

After watching all the computer and mini-camera ordeal with Maggie and the killer, I'm starting to wonder if the killer is Tek. He is ISA and he knows all about advanced technology. He knows more then John and Roman, that's for sure. Granted, Rex also knows about technology, but to me Rex is the too obvious choice. Just my 2 cents!
angel676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 04:33 PM   #36
boechsner

I actually just had a shocking thought, what if the killer is Princess Gina. Which would easily explain, why Maggie and Abe would be so casual around the killer.
boechsner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 04:54 PM   #37
bry
Forum Regular

great idea.
Old 11-08-2003, 02:10 PM   #38
shel 7296
Frequent Poster

Shawn is getting on my nerves when it comes to the killer. Bo and Hope needs to tell him to take A BIG CHILL PILL!!!!
Old 11-08-2003, 02:15 PM   #39
Elaine Benes
Vixxxen

How did Jack die?
Elaine Benes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 02:22 PM   #40
shel 7296
Frequent Poster

He got hit over the head with a brick
Old 11-08-2003, 04:29 PM   #41
bry
Forum Regular

i agree. this stuff with shawn is making him out to be the teenage john black. i am already beyond sick of hearing him cry "dimera" just so everyone else can fuss at him.
sick of it.
Old 11-08-2003, 05:11 PM   #42
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

I HATE Shawn DUMB-*ss Brady!! He is taking up WAY to much screen time IMO. There is no sense in seeing his face.

Die Hard J&M/DnD-er and Proud of It!

"As she gets more desperate and frightened, he
becomes her salvation, as she falls apart, he's right there. It's every child's fantasy and every woman's fantasy of a husband, where he is a knight in shining armor. And Drake is magnificent
at it. It's clean and it's pure and it's right there in front of you." ~ Deidre Hall

"John has always been her salvation. I'm not sure Marlena believes anyone can clear her, but if anyone can do it, it will be John." ~ Deidre Hall

"Yes, it does look really bleak right now (for John and Marlena). I know that, but as in any good fairy tale there's a lot of pain to get through in order to reach the end of a good or happy ending." ~ Ken Corday

Smile God Loves You
www.geocities.com/hazel_n_blue_4ever/index
I Dream of Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 11:46 PM   #43
TGirl
Forum Regular

I kinda thought it was Brandon for a while. But now that I think about it, it doesn't seem possible. When Abe saw the killer, right before he was attacked, he didn't seem at all surprised. Abe would have been surprised to see Brandon since he was in Chicago and not expected to attend the baby's christening that day.

Now that I think of it -- Faye would have motive to kill Abe (and Jack) if she knew they were close to naming Nicole as Collin's killer.
TGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 10:15 PM   #44
starsprite
~StAr QuaLiTy~
Frequent Poster

Hehe I agree with you all about Shawn being so f'in annoying!! I wish he'd gone with Belle to Milan so we wouldn't have to listen to him bitch and complain constantly ugh!!!!!!

And I think it would make great sense to have the killer be Hattie/Marlena..I would love for that to be true!
Old 11-11-2003, 08:42 AM   #45
TGirl
Forum Regular

Default It's Bonnie

Bonnie Lockhart (Mimi's mom) is the killer:

1) Clothes w/ Maggie's blood on them were found in Rex's possession. Bonnie had previously "endeared" herself to the super at Rex's place and has gotten access to his apartment.

2) Caroline Brady's fingerprints were found on the whiskey bottle that was used to kill Maggie. Halloween night, Bonnie kept sneaking behind the bar at Brady Pub to steal free drinks.

3) When Celeste did her tarrot card reading, ALL the cards came up as the death card -- and the whole night Celeste was with Bonnie she kept sensing evil.

4) Bonnie cleaned houses for both Abe/Lexie & Mickey/Maggie. So, Abe wouldn't have been surprised to see her -- and Maggie would have let her in the house.

5) When Jack was killed -- Bonnie was oh-so-quick to come to Jennifer's aid and clean the house (and steal stuff from Jack).
TGirl is offline   Reply With Quote