Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Disney+ Launches; NBC Orders 8th Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fresh Off the Boat Coming to an End; Weeds Sequel in the Works

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

View Poll Results: Who's the Killer?
Tony 1 3.13%
Kate 1 3.13%
Nicole 1 3.13%
Lucas 0 0%
Victor 2 6.25%
Sami 3 9.38%
Rex 7 21.88%
Other 17 53.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2003, 02:44 AM   #16
angel676

I'm starting to wonder about Marlena. She was somewhat out of character when she slapped Maggie across the face, when Maggie was under hypnosis. I don't think that's usual for a psychiatrist(sp).

Speaking of which, going off topic, I thought it was totally wrong for Lexie to put Maggie under hypnosis. Lexie is no psychiatrist(sp), she had no right doing that. I understand Lexie wants to find out who killed her husband, but that was crossing the line.
angel676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 03:36 PM   #17
bry
Forum Regular

i was thinking one day last week about maybe the killer is forrest alamain.
i still think that that character needs to be more than john black's birth name. i feel that if stefano can make a man (and everyone else) believe he is another man, then maybe he has had forrest alamain under his control as well.
i still believe, after all this time, that one possibility is that forrest is the son of rudolpho (stefano) and vivian when they had their fling years ago. so instrad of being leopold's son, he may have taken custody of the child because vivan was so immature and young or something. so john would be the son of stefano by blood.
any thoughts?
Old 10-09-2003, 03:45 PM   #18
ClassicTV4Ever
Coming November 27th!

Quote:
Originally posted by angel676
I'm starting to wonder about Marlena. She was somewhat out of character when she slapped Maggie across the face, when Maggie was under hypnosis. I don't think that's usual for a psychiatrist(sp).
I was shocked to see that, but I really think that was necessary since Maggie was so hysterrical. She was trying really hard to snap her out of it, but she couldn't. Marlena said it was like a form of shock treatment. But who knows....
ClassicTV4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 06:12 PM   #19
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

I don't think it's Marlena, but Faux Ro is looking more and more like a possible suspect, or do I just REALLY want to get rid of him. lol.

Die Hard J&M/DnD-er and Proud of It!

"As she gets more desperate and frightened, he
becomes her salvation, as she falls apart, he's right there. It's every child's fantasy and every woman's fantasy of a husband, where he is a knight in shining armor. And Drake is magnificent
at it. It's clean and it's pure and it's right there in front of you." ~ Deidre Hall

"John has always been her salvation. I'm not sure Marlena believes anyone can clear her, but if anyone can do it, it will be John." ~ Deidre Hall

"Yes, it does look really bleak right now (for John and Marlena). I know that, but as in any good fairy tale there's a lot of pain to get through in order to reach the end of a good or happy ending." ~ Ken Corday

Smile God Loves You
www.geocities.com/hazel_n_blue_4ever/index
I Dream of Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 06:43 PM   #20
angel676

Quote:
Originally posted by I Dream of Jeannie
I don't think it's Marlena, but Faux Ro is looking more and more like a possible suspect, or do I just REALLY want to get rid of him. lol.
I agree, I don't think it's Marlena either. It's hard to explain, but there have been a couple of times that I've noticed features about Marlena that aren't the same, mainly features around the face. There's just something different about her!!

Question, who is Faux Ro?
Old 10-09-2003, 09:01 PM   #21
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

Her lips are bigger, or at least they look like they are, I dunno if it's new lip liner or what. lol But that's what's different, it's Deidre though.

Faux-Ro is the current Roman, I'm surprised that you haven't heard him referred to by that name. Faux is for fake, and Ro is for Roman, because Josh Taylor wasn't the original Roman.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:31 PM   #22
bry
Forum Regular

maybe roman is chris kositchek.
bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 10:15 PM   #23
angel676

Quote:
Originally posted by I Dream of Jeannie

Faux-Ro is the current Roman, I'm surprised that you haven't heard him referred to by that name. Faux is for fake, and Ro is for Roman, because Josh Taylor wasn't the original Roman.
I've never heard of that name, it's new to me.
Old 10-09-2003, 10:16 PM   #24
boechsner

Quote:
Originally posted by bry
maybe roman is chris kositchek.
I've thought about that and personally, I think that would be perfect. Then the original Roman could come back. Remember, Chris is the brother of Jake who was the Salem Strangler.
boechsner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 06:45 PM   #25
bry
Forum Regular

ok, this one is from left field but......
i was trying to come up with an idea of all the deaths and impending deaths and tryng to find a commen denominator. i think the killer is someone close that knows or know of each victim to a degree. so i have come up with a suspect. a brainwashed, programmed................ shawn brady.
Old 10-14-2003, 08:16 PM   #26
bry
Forum Regular

just got to thinking. i put a few things together.
twice now we have a killer with one person no where in sight. with jack, we have now seen a right handed person deliver the brick wearing black gloves. if i am not mistaken, that is the same thing we saw when the christmas tree was set fire back in december of '94. black gloves.
the one person that we have seen numerous times in black gloves that has not been present until after abe (and now jack) has died is marlena. and it was her that set fire to the christmas tree in the early stages of her possession.
take it from there........
Old 10-14-2003, 11:11 PM   #27
boechsner

Quote:
Originally posted by bry
just got to thinking. i put a few things together.
twice now we have a killer with one person no where in sight. with jack, we have now seen a right handed person deliver the brick wearing black gloves. if i am not mistaken, that is the same thing we saw when the christmas tree was set fire back in december of '94. black gloves.
the one person that we have seen numerous times in black gloves that has not been present until after abe (and now jack) has died is marlena. and it was her that set fire to the christmas tree in the early stages of her possession.
take it from there........
I'm hoping it's Marlena. Possessed seems unlikely this time around. Mind control is better.
boechsner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 08:35 AM   #28
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

There are a lot of signs that could point to Mar, it would be good SL for J&M, of course in the long run she wouldn't go to jail. Maybe it could be the pinprick, you know she pricked her finger not once but twice. Maybe if it is her, that's what's wrong with her. Then again, before Jack was murdered, John was on the phone with Mar, I think Reilly put that in there to keep her from being a suspect, so I dunno.
Old 10-30-2003, 09:58 PM   #29
ClassicTV4Ever
Coming November 27th!

Well, I finally saw in the Rumor Mill section of Dustin's page that Marlena is really Hattie Adams (who is also the killer) and the switch happened off camera when Marlena was to go visit Eric in Colorado, and the real Marlena is being held captive somewhere by Stefano or a very much alive Dr. Rolf.

Even though it's just a rumor at this point, my gut feeling about this is now stronger than ever.
ClassicTV4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 04:33 AM   #30
angel676

As of this moment, I have no idea who the killer could possibly be. In someways, I'm almost certain it's a male from Days, only because of the strength of the killer/attacker. But, judging by the sketch of the killer/attacker, it looks like Kate, or at least someone that looks like Kate, especially of the eyebrows and eyes. I don't want it to be Kate, but to me it sort of looks like Kate. IMO, if the killer is a female, we can exclude, Caroline, Maggie, Belle, Mimi, Jennifer and Lexie, especially Cassie. Cassie has very thin eyebrows, judging by the sketches the killer/attacker does not. Sorry if I analyze too much, but there are certain things I notice about each character and the sketch. I can't imagine why Lexie or Jennifer would kill their own husbands. Plus, since Caroline, Maggie and Cassie are going to be killed off, it's obviously not any of them.

But, if I do believe right, it's been pointed out that the killer is someone from the current cast. I realize we are trying to do this, but since 6 - 8 people are being killed off, we should really start watching carefully and start ruling out who it could or could not be, based on those facts.

I mean consider this, why would Sami kill her own grandmother? Why would Tony or Rex kill Cassie? and etc...........