Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fresh Off the Boat Coming to an End; Weeds Sequel in the Works
Fri-Yay: Thoughts on Netflix's Living with Yourself; ABC Orders More Episodes of American Housewife and Bless This Mess
COZI TV's Thanksgiving Weekend Unexpected Guests Marathon; MeTV Salutes Veteran's Day with M*A*S*H

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 02:40 PM   #1
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Default Y&R fans

Are there any Y&R fans? I hardly ever see anything about the show here. If there are, how do you feel about the current storylines?

Ashley's accident/Victor's involvement

Sharon/Nick/ Cassie/Frank

Phyllis and Jack's relationship

Diane/Jabot

Victoria/Damon

Lily/Kevin/Colleen & Sierra

Brittany/Raul

Katherine/Jill/Esther

or anything else that's going on right now!

Last edited by HuntingtonM15; 02-10-2004 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-27-2003, 11:05 AM   #2
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

I taped Y&R yesterday & i watched it. When it was going off, Brad & Victor were about to fight. I can't wait to see the next episode Monday. Ashley looks bad from that accident. Brad got very upset with her yesterday cause he's tired of her confiding in Victor all the time after all the stuff he's done to them. Victor was the reason for her accident & she ended up losing her baby. Victor told Diane yesterday that he's gonna crush Jabot & he said he knows that she extorted money from him to help Jabot. Diane is attractive to me. I used to like her a lot on the tv show The Big Easy that got cancelled in the late 90's. The show didn't last long & i was upset that it was cancelled cause i liked the show. Lilly needs to kick Kevin to the curb cause he's a weirdo & he doesn't look like her type. I saw Colleen on Boston Public last night. I wonder if her character got written off of Y&R. I hope not. I don't understand why so many women on the show are attracted to Victor. He's too old LOL. I wish Grace was back on the show. Grace used to be Sharon's best friend. I think Grace was hot.
Old 09-27-2003, 11:08 AM   #3
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

I missed the episode last week where Brittany's father was at the strip club she worked at & she was stripping on stage while he was there. He had some of his colleagues from work with him. I know he was embarrassed when he saw his daughter. Brittany & Raul broke up i think. She needed to leave him anyway cause Raul isn't her type. Her mom is hot. Her mom Anita used to play on one of my grandfather's favorite tv shows Silk Stalkings. I used to like that show too.
Old 09-27-2003, 11:20 AM   #4
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by isiahthomas
I taped Y&R yesterday & i watched it. When it was going off, Brad & Victor were about to fight. I can't wait to see the next episode Monday. Ashley looks bad from that accident. Brad got very upset with her yesterday cause he's tired of her confiding in Victor all the time after all the stuff he's done to them. Victor was the reason for her accident & she ended up losing her baby. Victor told Diane yesterday that he's gonna crush Jabot & he said he knows that she extorted money from him to help Jabot. Diane is attractive to me. I used to like her a lot on the tv show The Big Easy that got cancelled in the late 90's. The show didn't last long & i was upset that it was cancelled cause i liked the show. Lilly needs to kick Kevin to the curb cause he's a weirdo & he doesn't look like her type. I saw Colleen on Boston Public last night. I wonder if her character got written off of Y&R. I hope not. I don't understand why so many women on the show are attracted to Victor. He's too old LOL. I wish Grace was back on the show. Grace used to be Sharon's best friend. I think Grace was hot.
I think the new fight between the Abbots and Newmans could get interesting! I just hope they don't drag it out TOO long. Though, they probably will. I do think Brad has some reason to be upset with Ashley about telling Victor she can't have anymore kids. That is something she should have told him first. But she was in a position to tell Victor, and maybe it was to make him feel more guilty. Victor is forever trying to be threatening, so hopefully it won't work with Diane this time. She should know better by now not to be intimidated by him. Yes, Lily definitely needs to get rid of Kevin. She doesn't seem to want to though. She really needs to listen to her friends before something happens. I'm thinking something might happen because of the PSA's they keep showing about internet predators. I don't think Colleen is being replaced. I hope not, I think Lyndsy Fonseca is great playing her. I liked Grace, too, but I really wish they could find something for Alice! I was so glad when she was on for a few days. Tamara Clatterbuck is very talented and I'd like to see her on Y&R, at least for a while!
Old 09-27-2003, 11:22 AM   #5
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
I missed the episode last week where Brittany's father was at the strip club she worked at & she was stripping on stage while he was there. He had some of his colleagues from work with him. I know he was embarrassed when he saw his daughter. Brittany & Raul broke up i think. She needed to leave him anyway cause Raul isn't her type. Her mom is hot. Her mom Anita used to play on one of my grandfather's favorite tv shows Silk Stalkings. I used to like that show too.
I saw that episode. Bobby just suddenly pulled Brittany off stage without any explanation. She wasn't too pleased with that. Raul broke up with Brittany, but she still wants the relationship. I thought they were a great couple. I hope things can eventually work out for them. But after Raul and Lauren kissed, I wonder if anything further will happen there!
Old 09-27-2003, 12:34 PM   #6
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Raul & Lauren kissed? I didn't see that. I don't watch Y&R everyday. I need to start setting my VCR so i can tape it everyday. Lauren is beautiful but she's always in somebody's business LOL. Is Olivia & Drucilla's ex boyfriend still together? Olivia's character is so lame. I'm glad Paul & Christine got back together. I heard her ex boyfriend Damien is coming back on the show. That ought to be interesting. The guy who plays Larry Warton, i've seen him in Gone In 60 Seconds movie with Nicolas Cage & he was in rapper Master P's Lockdown movie. He has a big forehead LOL. I hope Katherine doesn't get rid of Esther just because Jill doesn't want her around. Esther has worked for her forever. I heard John punched Victor a couple of weeks ago cause he told Victor to stay away from Ashley LOL. I wish i would've seen that.
Old 09-27-2003, 06:55 PM   #7
angel676

Quote:
I heard her ex boyfriend Damien is coming back on the show. That ought to be interesting.
The actor Michael Damien is returning to The Young & The Restless? Wasn't his character's name Danny? I use to love his character.
Old 09-27-2003, 09:12 PM   #8
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Raul & Lauren kissed? I didn't see that. I don't watch Y&R everyday. I need to start setting my VCR so i can tape it everyday. Lauren is beautiful but she's always in somebody's business LOL. Is Olivia & Drucilla's ex boyfriend still together? Olivia's character is so lame. I'm glad Paul & Christine got back together. I heard her ex boyfriend Damien is coming back on the show. That ought to be interesting. The guy who plays Larry Warton, i've seen him in Gone In 60 Seconds movie with Nicolas Cage & he was in rapper Master P's Lockdown movie. He has a big forehead LOL. I hope Katherine doesn't get rid of Esther just because Jill doesn't want her around. Esther has worked for her forever. I heard John punched Victor a couple of weeks ago cause he told Victor to stay away from Ashley LOL. I wish i would've seen that.
Yep, they kissed. JT seems to be suspecting something. I love Lauren. She is really pretty. I think she's even more pretty with long hair! Yeah, Olivia and Wes are still together. Nothing recent has gone on with that, though. I'm also glad that Paul & Christine are back together, although they still have some issues. Katherine better not get rid of Esther just cause Jill wants her gone! It was kinda funny to see John punch Victor. Victor just opened the door and John knocked him over, lol. I just wish they would have the gala already! It seems like it's been talked about forever now. Amazing how it's such a big thing this year and we never heard anything about it before.
Old 09-29-2003, 10:29 AM   #9
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Michael Damien's name was Danny on the show. I meant to say Danny was returning. I don't know where i got the name Damien from LOL.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:30 PM   #10
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

I just have to say that I LOVE Phyllis. Michelle Stafford is probably the most talented actress on the show. She can be so dramatic, yet beyond hilarious. That takes a lot of talent. I thought she was especially funny on yesterday's episode. I couldn't stop laughing when she was talking with Christine. The first part that made me laugh is when she was being sarcastic with Chantel trying to get into the office. When she said, "Thanks for coming in, goodbye!" then shuts the door on her. Also when Chris got off the phone with Paul and Phyllis was questioning her. The expressions she makes are also a big part of what makes her funny. Does anyone else really like Phyllis?
Old 10-01-2003, 02:37 PM   #11
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

HuntingtonM15 who is that in your avatar picture? I like Phyllis too. I taped Y&R today. I saw most of it. They didn't show Phyllis today. I don't watch soap operas everyday cause they can get boring at times. JT asked Raul today about what happened with the kiss he got from Lauren. Raul didn't elaborate on it so they went to the next scene. They also showed Brittany meeting with her parents to talk about her working at a strip club. Brittany is very attractive.
Old 10-01-2003, 02:44 PM   #12
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

I just changed my avatar. Right now it's Suzy Bogguss. But before I changed it, it was Patty Loveless. I try to watch Y&R every day. I tape it every day, but sometimes I don't get around to seeing it. But most of the time I do. I agree that sometimes soaps can be boring and predictable. I usually fast forward through a lot of scenes like that. I agree that Brittany is very attractive.
Old 10-01-2003, 02:45 PM   #13
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Here's one of my Lauren Woodland autographs.
Attached Images

Old 10-03-2003, 05:01 PM   #14
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

FINALLY they are going to be getting to the gala!
Old 10-03-2003, 05:02 PM   #15
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

I think Sharon has been hilarious with Nikki these past couple days. Especially at the end today when she's like, "You don't want to upset me."
Closed Thread