Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Showtime Gets Vanessa Bayer Comedy Pilot; Jeopardy! Sees Who's the GOAT on ABC Primetime
Viacom's Comedy Central Renews The Office & Parks and Recreation; E! Gets New Jason Kennedy Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 18, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Season Premiere Date Set; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Renewed
Fri-Yay: Disney+ Launches; NBC Orders 8th Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-23-2002, 08:45 AM   #121
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

The pudding thing I made but that Murder @ Midnight poster I got on some page but I can find it. It was posted at several message boards. Oh, it was posted here http://pub84.ezboard.com/fthenewsnsf...icID=442.topic go to that you should see it but it was originally posted on this other page I'll see if I can find it later today I don't have time now.

And about the Auction I'll let as many sites as I can know.

Die Hard J&M/DnD-er and Proud of It!

"As she gets more desperate and frightened, he
becomes her salvation, as she falls apart, he's right there. It's every child's fantasy and every woman's fantasy of a husband, where he is a knight in shining armor. And Drake is magnificent
at it. It's clean and it's pure and it's right there in front of you." ~ Deidre Hall

"John has always been her salvation. I'm not sure Marlena believes anyone can clear her, but if anyone can do it, it will be John." ~ Deidre Hall

"Yes, it does look really bleak right now (for John and Marlena). I know that, but as in any good fairy tale there's a lot of pain to get through in order to reach the end of a good or happy ending." ~ Ken Corday

Smile God Loves You
www.geocities.com/hazel_n_blue_4ever/index

Last edited by I Dream of Jeannie; 12-23-2002 at 08:46 AM.
I Dream of Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 06:54 PM   #122
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by I Dream of Jeannie
http://pub84.ezboard.com/fthenewsnsf...icID=442.topic

That's the same website I go to to read spoilers and news on Passions & Days.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 06:57 PM   #123
Christopher
Forum Veteran

I forgot to say some thing.

How did Billie pass that lie detector test? Wasn't she in on the kidnapping? Also is anyone else sick of Hope? She is just plain stupid and mean lately, imo. I wish they change her character.
Old 12-23-2002, 07:22 PM   #124
angel676

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Daze
I forgot to say some thing.

How did Billie pass that lie detector test? Wasn't she in on the kidnapping? Also is anyone else sick of Hope? She is just plain stupid and mean lately, imo. I wish they change her character.
The only way that I can think of how Billie passed that test is if she was
completely relaxed. If one is not nervous and not agitated, one can beat a lie detector test, it's been done before, but not by me, but it can be done. Yes, she was in on the kidnapping, at least that what I believe, but she is denying it. I'll admit that Billie didn't know that she was working for or with Larry Welch, she thought he was an ISA agent, but what gets me and makes me believe that she was in on it, is the fact that she somehow knew where to find Hope's sweater when she was held hostage. Does anyone remember that? I realize that's circumstantial evidence, but still, it looks suspicous. I don't think Hope's being stupid and I think she has the right to be mean, especially after what happened to her and how she saw Billie with Larry. I would be mean and angry.
angel676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 09:18 PM   #125
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

I'm getting tired of Billie being told to leave any place that she is in even if she was there first just because Hope walks in. Like, at the blue note Billie was there and when Bo and Hope came in poor Billie was told to leave cuz she was upsetting Hope, at the Police Station this happened not once but twice Billie was just getting her stuff and such and here comes everyone telling Billie to leave because Hope is getting upset and today Billie had to leave yet again because Hope who wasn't even supposed to be there was getting upset, the Brady pub Jack went in to get Abby and Billie didn't even go in because she thought Hope might be in there but here comes Hope and Bo and then everyone tells poor Billie to get lost again. I like Hope and Bo but good grief Billie can't go anywhere in Salem without someone telling her to leave because she is "upsetting Hope". The sad thing about it is that almost everyone in Salem sides with Hope in this whole thing, like telling Billie to get lost. So she did help kidnap Hope, who hasn't?? If Billie is some where first then everyone needs to let her stay there, she's got more miles on her than Nicole does!!! LOL!

But then again Hope has a right to be upset. The poor chick she thought that she was finally gonna be safe but as all of us know no one and I mean no one is safe on this show especially if you are part of a supercouple. She should just count her blessings and be glad that she hasn't been kidnapped 16 times like Marlena. Which brings me to my next point,

Who else thinks that Tony is gonna kidnap Marlena?? This will be the 17 time that she will have been kidnapped but I'm looking forward to it kinda sorta I mean at least it's a storyline besides that whole Submarine Jope thing, I'm still mad about that. I hold a pretty good grudge I guess! LOL! Oh and one more thing this whole Gemini twins thing isn't that bad, it's alright with me. I just hope that in the end they are John and Marlena's but of course that's probably not gonna happen especially after the fact that they just did that whole Who's the Daddy with Bope. And that brings me to my next point,

I can't believe that Sami changed those test results!!! I'm in shock! lol I'm being sarcastic I assure you. But anyway, Brandon is the daddy and Abe isn't. Poor Abe, that guy just can't catch a break and Lexie was trying to turn over a new leaf well sorta I guess that's gonna go down the toilet when she finds out what Sami did.

Murder @ Midnight now I can't wait for this storyline to get under way, so many people with motives but who kills who???? I know who's gonna get killed but I'm not gonna give it away.

Brady and Chloe, tomorrow Chloe finally gets out of this ATTITUDE that she has. YAY!!! We don't have to listen to her sob story, tomorrow. Belle and Shawn well there isn't much to say about them except they aren't getting on my nerves anymore they're alright at the moment!! YAY!!

I can't believe Phillip is leaving Wednesday I'm really gonna miss him at first I didn't think so but he has been on for what 2 years and now he is gonna kiss Salem good-bye, poor guy. I'll miss those dimples!!!

Well those are my thoughts, rants, and raves for today.
Old 12-23-2002, 09:26 PM   #126
BonniesLilCutiePie
Ivy Winthrop Crane

Send a message via ICQ to BonniesLilCutiePie Send a message via AIM to BonniesLilCutiePie Send a message via Yahoo to BonniesLilCutiePie

I like Hope, and she is my favorite character, but I agree she does need maybe an attiude adjustment or something right now.
Old 12-23-2002, 09:43 PM   #127
angel676

[QUOTE]Originally posted by I Dream of Jeannie
[B]

I also know who's going to be killed. Although, I wish that person would
not die, in a weird way and I know I
shouldn't, but I kind of like that
character.

Murder @ Midnight now I can't wait for this storyline to get under way, so many people with motives but who kills who???? I know who's gonna get killed but I'm not gonna give it away.
Old 12-24-2002, 08:54 AM   #128
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Yeah I know how that goes, I am gonna miss that person!! Even though I was looking forward to that person leaving. Mixed feelings I guess, LOL!
Old 12-24-2002, 10:11 AM   #129
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Yeah I know how that goes, I am gonna miss that person!! Even though I was looking forward to that person leaving. Mixed feelings I guess, LOL!

NO NO NO!!!!!!!! It's Billie isn't it? I was hoping for Colin but no one likes him so it must be Billie.
Old 12-24-2002, 10:17 AM   #130
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

IT'S NOT BILLIE, I REPEAT IT'S NOT BILLIE! lol!
She will be alive and well, alive and well. It's gonna be o.k., Billie is safe, they aren't gonna kill her, so she will come back some day, I hope and I hope that she'll have a better purpose this time. Other than having to leave the room whenever Hope walks in.
Old 12-24-2002, 10:23 AM   #131
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Quote:
IT'S NOT BILLIE, I REPEAT IT'S NOT BILLIE! lol!
She will be alive and well

Billie LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!
Long live Billie!!!!

Well then it must be the other guy that dies.
Old 12-24-2002, 10:56 AM   #132
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

I'm not telling
Old 12-24-2002, 03:48 PM   #133
angel676

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Daze

NO NO NO!!!!!!!! It's Billie isn't it? I was hoping for Colin but no one likes him so it must be Billie.
I know people that like Colin. I've met at least 40 - 65 people that like him, there could be more. Well, when this person is leaving, I will definitely miss
that person. Kind of like I Dream of Jeannie, I also have mixed feelings about that certain person. Sorry, I'm not going to say either. Is this suspense killing you or what? lol
Old 12-26-2002, 11:38 PM   #134
¤Graced¤
MBV
Forum Regular

If anyone wants to know who gets killed just check out

www.soapsite.com and look into Days of our lives spoilers
Have fun... It's at the bottom of the page
¤Graced¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 11:50 PM   #135
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Shelleys Lil stalker
If anyone wants to know who gets killed just check out

www.soapsite.com and look into Days of our lives spoilers
Have fun... It's at the bottom of the page

I already know who gets killed but who kills him/HER????