Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Season Premiere Date Set; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Renewed
Fri-Yay: Disney+ Launches; NBC Orders 8th Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-12-2002, 01:58 AM   #91
angel676

[QUOTE]Originally posted by boechsner

Also, the Summer 1996 Paris storyline, just would not have been as good if I had known any spoilers, and The Killing Pool of 1998 would have been ruined for me if I had known what was going to happen. Personally, knowing that Billie and Phillip are leaving in December has already taken any surprise away.
[/QUOTE**

Sorry for the double post, but I have to post about the The Killing Pool storyline, I myself am still confused about that storyline. I never really liked that storyline involving Susan. I'm still confused as to who was killed and how. When that storyline was happening, I
would vaguely watch Days. As far as Phillip leaving, there was rumors all over the place, but it was finally confirmed. I could be wrong, but I don't think that was a huge surprise to anyone.
Sorry for going off subject, but I was surprised to hear that the actor who portrays Colin Murphy is leaving, that makes me mad, I've always liked Colin. Colin is supposed to be a major key in the Ireland storyline, wasn't that part of the reason why Colin came to Salem? I mean considering the gift that Stefano left Shawn Brady Sr and the way that Shawn Sr had looked at Colin when he received the gift. I still hope they play out that storyline. Okay, I'm done rambling now.
angel676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 03:03 AM   #92
boechsner

[QUOTE]Originally posted by angel676
Quote:
Originally posted by boechsner

Also, the Summer 1996 Paris storyline, just would not have been as good if I had known any spoilers, and The Killing Pool of 1998 would have been ruined for me if I had known what was going to happen. Personally, knowing that Billie and Phillip are leaving in December has already taken any surprise away.
[/QUOTE**

Sorry for the double post, but I have to post about the The Killing Pool storyline, I myself am still confused about that storyline. I never really liked that storyline involving Susan. I'm still confused as to who was killed and how. When that storyline was happening, I
would vaguely watch Days. As far as Phillip leaving, there was rumors all over the place, but it was finally confirmed. I could be wrong, but I don't think that was a huge surprise to anyone.
Sorry for going off subject, but I was surprised to hear that the actor who portrays Colin Murphy is leaving, that makes me mad, I've always liked Colin. Colin is supposed to be a major key in the Ireland storyline, wasn't that part of the reason why Colin came to Salem? I mean considering the gift that Stefano left Shawn Brady Sr and the way that Shawn Sr had looked at Colin when he received the gift. I still hope they play out that storyline. Okay, I'm done rambling now.
The one who died was Penelope. Susan, Sister Mary Moira, Tommy and Penelope were quintuplets. Susan tricked Stefano and he believes that Kristin is the one who has Baby Elvis but it's Susan. Kristin is alive but the only ones who know that she is, is Susan, Edmund and Stefano. Everyone else think's she's the one that died in the Killing Pool. She is really being held captive at the Sultan's Palace. This was a very complicated murder mystery and the night Penelope died, Laura was distraught and wanted revenge for Jennifer's death(faked to capture Peter, but Laura didn't know and neither did we). Meanwhile, Susan was headed back to Salem with a plan to thwart Kristin. It was later revealed that in England, Susan discovered Penelope and they came to Salem together. When Susan and Penelope arrived at the Blake House, Kristin's plan worked and Susan was kidnapped and taken to the Sultan's Palace. Penelope, who had been hiding, was still there and was the one that was shot. While Kristin disguised herself as Susan and tried to leave with Elvis.

Laura arrived at the mansion, gun in hand and saw someone who looked like Kristin, really Penelope, on the patio by the pool. She shot at Penolope, who collapsed but got back up after Laura left. Meanwhile, a bullet from Laura's gun grazed Celeste who was in the midst of Jungle Madness and had been lurking in the bushes. At this point, Edmund comes into the picture and drowns Penelope in the pool, thinking it was Kristin.

This string of events was revealed slowly to the viewer. We got bits and pieces of what actually happend. (For example, they showed Laura going to the Blake House and then the next time we saw her, she was at the pier tossing the gun in the river.) It was through memories that we found out what actually happened. This storyline ran from February 1998 through April 1998, when Eileen Davidson left the show. She literally went out with a bang.
boechsner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 06:49 PM   #93
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

I didn't read spoilers before this summer and I was always happy to be surprised, I liked being surprised. But once you read spoilers you can't stop or at least I can't I'm addicted to spoilers, o.k. not really it's just that I always read the early edition (which is a detailed summary of what's going to happen on the next Days show) because I have to go to school and I have to know what's gonna happen that day in case my VCR doesn't go off right or something. I'm still surprised even when I read spoilers and if yall don't want me to post them anymore I won't. Oh and can I just say that I think the 90's were the Glory Days of Days, the Good Ole Days, the Peak of Days, the Greatest Decade of Days, but that's just my opinion. I wish they would sell DOOL in stores. Anyway I'm rambling sorry about that. Oh and I won't give it away but just be sure to watch tomorrow's show.

Die Hard J&M/DnD-er and Proud of It!

"As she gets more desperate and frightened, he
becomes her salvation, as she falls apart, he's right there. It's every child's fantasy and every woman's fantasy of a husband, where he is a knight in shining armor. And Drake is magnificent
at it. It's clean and it's pure and it's right there in front of you." ~ Deidre Hall

"John has always been her salvation. I'm not sure Marlena believes anyone can clear her, but if anyone can do it, it will be John." ~ Deidre Hall

"Yes, it does look really bleak right now (for John and Marlena). I know that, but as in any good fairy tale there's a lot of pain to get through in order to reach the end of a good or happy ending." ~ Ken Corday

Smile God Loves You
www.geocities.com/hazel_n_blue_4ever/index

Last edited by I Dream of Jeannie; 11-12-2002 at 06:52 PM.
I Dream of Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 07:04 PM   #94
angel676

Quote:
Originally posted by I Dream of Jeannie
Next Week's Spoilers:

Brandon and Sami

Bo is put in jail for Lexie's "murder"

Lexie is pronounced dead

Marlena and John navigate a series of booby traps on the island

Sami learns something about Brandon's past.

On DiMera island, in a tower room John finds Marlena in another trance

Brady and Chloe's plane to Hollywood encounters problems

Bo says he is going to plead guilty to Lexie's "death"

Marlena finds a painting of herself on the island in a secret room

Craig meets Dr. Sykes and learns something shocking

Billie's life hangs in the balance

Brady and Chloe's Hollywood Trip turns into a Mountain Adventure

Marlena learns shocking information with John while on the island. Marlena and John get seperated on DiMera island

Roman announces to the press that Billie will be taken off of life support

I Dream of Jeannie, if I may ask where did you find the info. about Billie being taken off of life support? Which website did you read that at?
Old 11-12-2002, 07:46 PM   #95
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

At http://www.soapaddict.com/spoilers.html
Old 11-14-2002, 07:17 PM   #96
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Thumbs up Spoilers!!!!!

Days is actually getting good. Here is what happen the next two weeks:

Nov. 18 - 22:
For the time being Shawn is Zack’s primary caregiver, and doesn’t like his dad asking him not to attend his court hearing.
Bo intends to plead guilty, but Mickey talks him out of it, no matter the judge’s ruling keeps him in the slammer anyway.
Colin pretends to be concerned for Bo as Jen worries about him, in fact Colin hopes Bo is in the slammer for good.
Jack wishes that Jen would discuss more about her talk with Colin to him, but she is more focused on Bo’s predicament.
Larry discovers Hope’s message to Bo on the wall, and destroys it.
He moves her to another location.
Hope is upset when she learns about Bo in jail for murdering Lexie.
After Skye informs Craig that he cant be Chloe’s father, Craig does a DNA test on him. If Skyes isn't the father of Chole is it Craig?
Larry hears Roman’s announcement about Billie being taken of life support.
Hope prays again for Bo to rescue her, and Bo feels connected to her again.

Nov. 25 - 29:
John confronts Tony about what his intentions are towards Marlena.
Bo embarks on daring rescue mission.
Hope is rescued and out of Larry's clutches for good.
Brandon makes a shocking confession, and Sami hears it.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 07:53 PM   #97
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Here's the scoops and spoilers, WARNING, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE TO READ SPOILERS PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST , LOL! I'm not going to give everything away though.

THIS WEEKS SPOILERS

Lexie is pronounced dead after being killed by Bo. Abe lashes out at Bo for killing Lexie. Celeste and Abe grieve for Lexie.

Bo tells his family that he is going to plead guilty because he has nothing left to live for. Mickey defends Bo, ( poor Bo, Mickey has never won a case, LOL) Belle helps Shawn deal with the loss of his mother and possibly his father.

Billie's condition worsens as she is pronounced brain dead. Roman makes the announcement that Billie is going to be taken off of Life Support. Larry, in disguise, is there to hear the announcement made by Roman. hmmmmmm

Hope is moved to a new location by Larry, and is then abandoned. Roman helps Bo break out of jail to find Hope.

Colin and Jen have a talk this week.

Marlena and John get seperated on Stefano's Island A.K.A. DiMera Island, and John finds her in a tower room in another entranced by a life sized portrait of her. She once again disappears and finds a letter in a secret room. John finds her and she gives him LIFE ALTERING NEWS!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Brady and Chloe have a very romantic week complete with a candle light dinner.

Sykes says that he is not Chloe's father.

Brandon and Sami have a week, LOL!, Do you get what I'm saying?

NEXT WEEKS SPOILERS:

Bo embarks on a daring rescue mission.
Bo and Larry wrestle and Larry ends up missing.
Hope is reunited with her family.
Larry washes up a free man for now.
The charges againist Lexie, who is very much alive, are dropped.

John reads the letter. (I can't say much or I'll give it away)
Tony takes something important from Stefano's Island, (the picture of Marlena)
And the thing that everyone knew was coming, Tony plots to make Marlena his.((Shakes her head) this is gonna be number 17, yep this will be the 17th time that Marlena has been kidnapped, and that's a fact! LOL!)
John confronts Tony about his intentions towards Marlena.(Tony sends Marlena flowers, or at least that's what I've heard, I'm sorry I just find that hillarious, I can just hear those two getting into a huge blowout, and what does Tony think, that if he leaves her some flowers she's gonna just up and run to the DiMansion and leave her hubby, please)

Sami overhears something shocking about Brandon that could ruin their future. (I think that she hears that Lexie's pregnant with Brandon's baby, what do yall think?)

Chloe's paternity is revealed. hmmmmmm

Salem celebrates Thanksgiving at Tuscany

SCOOPS

I was at another message board the other day and I heard that Billie is gonna be just fine, and will get to eat Thanksgiving Dinner with her family at home, and she isn't brain dead, well not anymore than what she was when she got shot anyway. LOL!
I've also heard that somehow John and Marlena's missing years are linked, next week she has a nightmare about him painting that picture of her. Which would had another career to his resume! LOL! What has he not done? I've also read that Bo told the family to pretend that they believed that Hope is dead and that's the secret that's Jen is hiding from Jack, remember he went to the hospital during Bo's speech, which explains why it wasn't shown on the air.

WELL THERE IT IS I HOPE YALL ENJOY IT!
Old 11-26-2002, 08:00 PM   #98
angel676

If you've been watching Days, then you should already know about this, but what do you think about John being a DiMera and being Tony's brother? I, personally think it's too far fetched, but it's gonna make an interesting storyline. Also, if Lexie is pregnant, do you think Lexie will want Abe back or will she really divorce Abe? This Abe/Lexie/Brandon triangle is going to be good also, especially since Lexie told Abe she wants nothing to do with him ever again. Will Lexie go back on her word? What does everyone think?
Old 11-27-2002, 08:50 AM   #99
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

I think John and Tony being brothers is going to bring up a very interesting storyline and I think we are going to find out just how much John needs Marlena. I read something that Drake said that Tony is going to say probably next week or Friday, Drake said that Tony tells John:

"...after all you are one of us, you became one when Stefano you his pawn, he stripped everything away from you and made you soulless, as you blame the rest of us to be, mabye that's the reason you hooked up with the good psychiatrist Marlena, because she validates something postive in your life but if you lose her, you would go back to the what you were, and that would be one of us."

I now that Tony is most likely gonna kidnap Marlena since he is becoming obsessed and all. I just think it's going to get interesting what Tony says to John isn't really far from the truth.

Now Abe/Lexie/Brandon/Sami is gonna be interesting too. I agree. I'm not sure what'll happen with those 4 but I do think that Lexie is pregnant with Brandon's kid which is gonna put a spin on the whole thing. It's getting really interesting. I also think that Billie is lieing and that she knew all about Larry trying to get revenge.
Old 11-27-2002, 12:20 PM   #100
Ricardos4ever
Henna-rinsess
Forum Regular

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the world's longest Conga line

If John is Tony's brother, that means that the Alamains and DiMeras are connected. After all, John is Lawrence Alamain's brother (for those who have watched the show long enough to know that). I wonder if the writers are forgetting about this fact? They are already connected a little bit, as Vivian Alamain was married to Stefano DiMera for a brief time.
Ricardos4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 03:22 PM   #101
ZeldaGilroy
Dobie and Zelda Forever!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by I Dream of Jeannie
I now that Tony is most likely gonna kidnap Marlena since he is becoming obsessed and all. I just think it's going to get interesting what Tony says to John isn't really far from the truth.

I hope Tony doesn't kidnap Marlena. I have had enough of the kidnappings in Salem...and poor Marlena has been kidnapped sooooooo many times. But, knowing the show, you are probably right. It does seem like they are headed in that direction!

Quote:
[i]Now Abe/Lexie/Brandon/Sami is gonna be interesting too. I agree. I'm not sure what'll happen with those 4 but I do think that Lexie is pregnant with Brandon's kid which is gonna put a spin on the whole thing. It's getting really interesting. I also think that Billie is lieing and that she knew all about Larry trying to get revenge.
I am pretty excited about this story-line. I think that Sami knowing about Lexie and Brandon's night together will lead to blackmail. It has to with Sami being involved. My guess is this:
When Lexie finds out she's pregnant, she will not know who the father is, but since I believe she does still loves Abe, I think she will tell him. He will think it is his, and it will bring them together. Of course, Brandon will think it is his, but I think he may keep quiet about it...out of respect for Lexie's feelings(I don't know though...he does hate Abe.) Sami will somehow use what she knows to get something for herself (money, or possibly just a promise that Lexie will stay away from Brandon.) Eventually though, Abe will learn of Lexie and Brandon's affair, and he and Lexie will split up AGAIN. In the end(after what will probably be years on this show...LOL!) I hope they find out the baby really is Abe's. Maybe he and Lexie will put the past behind them, and all will be good. HaHaHa...never in Salem. But I'd like to see it that way! I like Abe and Lexie.

Last edited by ZeldaGilroy; 11-27-2002 at 03:23 PM.
ZeldaGilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 03:30 PM   #102
angel676

Quote:
Originally posted by Ricardos4ever
If John is Tony's brother, that means that the Alamains and DiMeras are connected. After all, John is Lawrence Alamain's brother (for those who have watched the show long enough to know that). I wonder if the writers are forgetting about this fact? They are already connected a little bit, as Vivian Alamain was married to Stefano DiMera for a brief time.
I think the writers' are re-writing history, I could be wrong though. I
don't even think they remembered that
it was proven by a DNA test that John
is in fact an Alamain. Now they are
saying he's a DiMera, it doesn't add
up. Do the writers' actually think
that us fans haven't been reading up
on Days, Days characters and storylines.
John has had ALOT of aliases, but I wish
they would tell John's actual past and
make it sound and look realistic. I will
enjoy this storyline but it's not realistic and everything doesn't add up.
Or are they going to start from scratch
with John, like, "forget everything you know or think you know about John, that
doesn't matter anymore and it doesn't exist, this is John and this is who he is, this is the real John"; and so forth and so on.
Old 11-27-2002, 03:50 PM   #103
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

I think that either Stefano had an affair with John's mom or Daphne had an affair with John's dad. That would connect the Alimains and what we know about John's past. Therefore making it believable. I'm really anxious to find out if John is Daphne's son or if he is Stefano's son. Daphne never said that she was John's mom. That would be one huge twist if John was Stefano's son. I read a spoiler that John starts to fear that he may be Stefano's son and starts to wonder if he is then why did Stefano brainwash him. This is actually interesting and not stupid like that whole Jope thing the old writers started. I was Anti-Jope and will forever be!! JUST SAY NO TO JOPE!!! But I really want to see where what Drake said in my above post is going to fit in.

On the other hand Abe and Lexie are a good couple and I think Sami and Brandon are good together but I would like to see this thing played out. It sounds really interesting and I don't think that the new writers would drag the thing out to long. They have been moving pretty fast for Days anyway. LOL! And I'm sure that blackmail will come in some place because just like you said Scami Sami is involved. LOL! I think that your guess is a good one. This is going to be interesting I believe and hope.
Old 12-13-2002, 09:36 PM   #104
DarkBouchard
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Location: Sunnydale, California --- and I actually registered at sitcomsonline July 25th, 2001

I have to tell everyone the sad truth. I don't think I like this soap anymore! wah!!! How could I choose 'Guiding Light' over DOOL?! Don't worry, it was just a week. I wanted to see what GL was like...
DarkBouchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 10:19 PM   #105
angel676

[QUOTE]Originally posted by I Dream of Jeannie
[B] I'm really anxious to find out if John is Daphne's son or if he is Stefano's son. Daphne never said that she was John's mom. That would be one huge twist if John was Stefano's son. I read a spoiler that John starts to fear that he may be Stefano's son and starts to wonder if he is then why did Stefano brainwash him.

I'm finally realizing that logic and soap opera land don't really match up, but I'm going to be logical this time. Since the
writers' are now saying that Tony is infact Stefano's son and since it's going to come out that John is a DiMera and Tony's brother, wouldn't that mean that Stefano is John's father? I just hope to god that Stefano is NOT John's father, but it would be interesting, father VS son. Stefano hates John and John hates Stefano.

Plus, since it's going come out that John is a DiMera, wouldn't that mean that Brady and Belle are DiMera's? I can't picture Brady and Belle being DiMera's. Even though it won't change their relationship, I wonder how Shawn is going to react once he finds out that Belle is part of the DiMera family, but only thru John. Plus, if John is Stefano's son, that would mean Stefano is Belle's grandfather. Oh dear god, that's a frightening thought right there. lol