Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Season Premiere Date Set; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Renewed
Fri-Yay: Disney+ Launches; NBC Orders 8th Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-25-2002, 03:59 PM   #61
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

On a better note for us J&M fans , which I think I'm the only J&M crazy fan, on Monday's show J takes M to spy school and things get really sweet and really cute, Oh and John tells Marlena that She means everything to him. Not that we haven't heard it before but it's still sweet.

Die Hard J&M/DnD-er and Proud of It!

"As she gets more desperate and frightened, he
becomes her salvation, as she falls apart, he's right there. It's every child's fantasy and every woman's fantasy of a husband, where he is a knight in shining armor. And Drake is magnificent
at it. It's clean and it's pure and it's right there in front of you." ~ Deidre Hall

"John has always been her salvation. I'm not sure Marlena believes anyone can clear her, but if anyone can do it, it will be John." ~ Deidre Hall

"Yes, it does look really bleak right now (for John and Marlena). I know that, but as in any good fairy tale there's a lot of pain to get through in order to reach the end of a good or happy ending." ~ Ken Corday

Smile God Loves You
www.geocities.com/hazel_n_blue_4ever/index
I Dream of Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 04:00 PM   #62
boechsner

The soaps section at tvguide.com has confirmed Lisa is leaving in December. Personally, I think they should go ahead and have Billie break up Bo and Hope.

Bo shooting and killing Billie would be a great twist, though. Also, remember, anyone can come back from the dead so even if Billie is killed, she could come back someday. Just look at Tony.

http://www.tvguide.com/soaps/

In other stories, am I the only one who thinks this whole Tony/Marlena/Cassie/Rex story may have something to do with Marlena's possession. The voice that has been played during those dreams of Tony's sounds like the possessed Marlena. Also, if you remember, during Marlena's possession, Tony was being tempted by one of the devil's prophets, Curtis.

Perhaps I'm reading too much James Reilly into this especially since, his years (1992-1997) at Days where the best. Just think if he was still at Days, there's a great chance that Shawn D, Belle, Brady and Phillip would not be in the nauseating state that they are in, they probably wouldn’t have “grown up so fast” Now one can only dream of what could have been.

Also, is it just me or are the writers completely forgetting what happened to Jack and Jennifer when Peter Blake was in town? It seems like Jennifer doesn’t even know, that she was married twice, once to Jack and then to Peter, and during this Hope kidnapping, Jack doesn’t seem to remember what he felt like when Jennifer was kidnapped by Travis. (or perhaps I should say THIS Jack doesn’t seem to remember).
boechsner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 08:44 PM   #63
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

I don't think that The Gemini Twins, and the White Room have anything to do with the possesion, but that's a possibility.

Oh and I think that he did a great job writing, and things would be so different now if he was still writing. But we'll just have to hope the new writers will get better.

Rolf is supposed to come back to Salem this week, from what I've heard, and later on, he finds the twins' blue key because he is working as a janitor at Salem U and unleashes the twins secret powers.
Old 10-28-2002, 02:14 PM   #64
Ags2000
Red 2/13/90 -1/5/06

Send a message via AIM to Ags2000

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm excited about Shane coming back. What with the combination of that AND John acting like his old self from ISA, I'm thinking ISA might be making a comeback in Salem.

I know this is a LONG stretch, but if they are bringing the ISA story lines up again, maybe Patch will show up. D (I know, wishful thinking)

D

So this is how Liberty dies, with thunderous applause.
-Senator Padme Amidala

Can't wait until the 2016 change.
Ags2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 02:30 PM   #65
Ags2000
Red 2/13/90 -1/5/06

I was watching DOOL today (for a change) and I have a question:

How the heck did Billie hook up with Larry? No wonder their saying that Bo ends up shooting Billie. I would too.

D
Old 10-28-2002, 08:38 PM   #66
angel676

Quote:
Originally posted by Ags2000
I was watching DOOL today (for a change) and I have a question:

How the heck did Billie hook up with Larry? No wonder their saying that Bo ends up shooting Billie. I would too.

D
I don't think it has been told yet. It probably won't come out until the end
or near the end. I'm wondering why
Billie agreed to help Larry, what's in
it for her? revenge on Hope? revenge
on Bo? I think all of us have "alot"
of questions, but we'll soon have more
answers come November, that's the
month I'm looking forward to.
angel676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2002, 08:35 AM   #67
~*Belle N'Shawn forever~*
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to ~*Belle N'Shawn forever~* Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Belle N'Shawn forever~*
Default no subject

Sami foils Kate's plan to bring Eric back to Salem to break up Victor/Nicole. Lucas arrives with Will and tells them to leave Nicole/Victor alone; Nicole overhears and reiterates Lucas's warning. Kate gets Nicole alone and taunts her about being unable to conceive. Later, Kate reveals to Sami how they're going to destroy Nicole's relationship with Victor. After Sami reunites with Brandon, Nicole pleads with Brandon to stay away from Sami, but he refuses. When she tells him about Fay spending time with Abe, Brandon vows to keep both Fay and Lexie away from him...

Jack attempts to question Colin about Hope and Zack's abduction, but Jennifer tells him that Colin has dropped Tony as a patient. Later, Jack records Colin on a cryptic phone call and plays the tape for Jennifer; she confronts Colin, who admits that it will take time to completely dissolve his working relationship with Tony. He tells Jennifer his suspicious call was on behalf of the children's Halloween party. Insulted, Colin leaves as Jennifer falls apart in Maggie's arms...

Shawn/Belle are amused to see Mimi dressed in a Halloween costume; Cynthia overhears Belle say she bought Salem U. sweatshirts for the Twins and steals the sweatshirts to make some alterations on them. Once everyone is out of the room, Rolf enters and finds the blue key. Meanwhile, Brady meets Chloe outside of her class and Philip runs into them. Respecting Chloe's wishes, Philip moves off and she discovers a mysterious clue in her textbook. Mimi sees Cassie fawning over Shawn and enlists Chloe's help to crush Cassie and Rex's infatuations with Shawn and Belle; Chloe thinks they should utilize Philip in their plan and he reluctantly agrees. Chloe goes to retrieve the clue; unbeknownst to her, Philip is watching her and Brady is watching Philip. Later, Cynthia gives the altered sweatshirts to Cassie/Rex and tells them to put them on, which makes everyone in class laugh at them when they see the doctored outfits. The new Bioethics professor settles the class and is revealed to be Rolf in disguise!
~*Belle N'Shawn forever~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2002, 05:42 PM   #68
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

NEXT WEEK:
Shane is coming back next week!!!! John searches for the island!!!! Tony plans to bust Lexie out of jail!!! Hope is forced by Larry to tell Bo goodbye and then most everyone believes she is dead!!! Rolf reveals the twins purpose!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2002, 10:47 PM   #69
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

HUGE RUMOR!!!!!:
Billie is said to be "murdered" by Bo in December but now sources say that she wasn't murdered but with the ISA, and that she will return during February Sweeps. If this is true it means that Bo will accedentially shoot Billie and everyone will think that she is dead but in fact she was with the ISA and will return in February. I thought that I should say it again because it sounded confusing the first time. LOL!
Old 10-30-2002, 11:58 PM   #70
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by I Dream of Jeannie
HUGE RUMOR!!!!!:
Billie is said to be "murdered" by Bo in December but now sources say that she wasn't murdered but with the ISA, and that she will return during February Sweeps. If this is true it means that Bo will accedentially shoot Billie and everyone will think that she is dead but in fact she was with the ISA and will return in February. I thought that I should say it again because it sounded confusing the first time. LOL!
But if Billie returns it won't be Lisa Rinna playing Billie it will be another actress and I wouldn't like that. Lisa has already let it out she'll be gone from Days. She wasn't returning because she does Soap Talk on Soap Net a station I don't get.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 07:13 AM   #71
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Oh the rumor didn't say that, so I didn't know I'm sorry I was hoping that it would be her that would play Billie to me she is the best Billie, I don't get soapnet either and that's a load of crackers!
Old 10-31-2002, 11:29 AM   #72
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Here is an article from TV Guide about Lisa leaving.

RINNA LEAVES DAYS
Days of Our Lives's Bo and Hope may encounter hardships in their relationship, but they won't be brought on by Lisa Rinna (Billie). During her opening chat on the Oct. 23 edition of SoapTalk, the host announced she would be departing Days. "I'm very blessed to have been back there and it was a fabulous experience. It's just time to move on," Rinna told the audience. She joked that the departure would give her a lot more time to spend with her SoapTalk co-host Ty Treadway (Troy, OLTL).

Days executive producer, Steve Wyman explains how Billie's storyline came to its end. "We reached the point with the character where the next logical step would be to break up Bo and Hope, but we didn't want Billie to do that ... We thought it would be better to play the character off." He adds that "Lisa has been great; she's a professional and we wish her all the best."

Look for Rinna to end her run in mid-December.
Old 11-03-2002, 09:49 PM   #73
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Hey, Shane is coming back Friday!!!! Oh and tomorrow Kate and Sami put their new plan into action. And on Friday Brady runs into Dr. Sykes. Also, Bo finds Hopes bloody sweater and she is forced to write Bo a goodbye letter and she is thought to be dead on Friday, I'm really looking forward to Friday!
Old 11-05-2002, 04:55 PM   #74
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Default Poor Lexie

I actually feel sorry for Lexie. I hope that when they learn Larry was the kidnapper Bo, especially, says sorry to Lexie for treating her so rotten. Is it December that the truth comes out about Larry kidnapping Hope?
Old 11-05-2002, 05:35 PM   #75
Ags2000
Red 2/13/90 -1/5/06

Default Re: Poor Lexie

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Daze
I actually feel sorry for Lexie. I hope that when they learn Larry was the kidnapper Bo, especially, says sorry to Lexie for treating her so rotten. Is it December that the truth comes out about Larry kidnapping Hope?

I doubt he'll appoligize. I mean...she IS a Dimera, and she DID have Issac at the beginning by swapping babies. She's not exactly an angel ya know. It's the old thing of guilt by association.

I just can't wait till it comes out that Larry was behind this. I think Victor will go through the room. That should be interesting.

D