Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fresh Off the Boat Coming to an End; Weeds Sequel in the Works
Fri-Yay: Thoughts on Netflix's Living with Yourself; ABC Orders More Episodes of American Housewife and Bless This Mess
COZI TV's Thanksgiving Weekend Unexpected Guests Marathon; MeTV Salutes Veteran's Day with M*A*S*H
Live in Front of a Studio Audience: All in the Family & Good Times on Dec. 18; NBC Orders More Superstore Episodes

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-31-2006, 10:46 AM   #1
Holly
I LOVE SUNSETS :)

Send a message via AIM to Holly Send a message via Yahoo to Holly
Default The Official 2006 Days of our Lives Thread!

Post anything in here that happens in Days of our lives for the year 2006! Time to start a new thread.... and your Thoughts
Holly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 10:49 AM   #2
Holly

Default Original Air Date: Monday, January 30, 2006

Alex is kissing Lois and congratulates her on a job well done. It turns out that Alex sprung Lois from the asylum and used her in his plan to pull Marlena away from John. Lois is still worried that John could be a formidable opponent but Alex tells her not to worry. By the time John and Marlena figure out the truth, it will be too late. Kate is aghast at Bonnie's accusation that Shawn is the father of Belle's baby. Kate tries to deny but finally admits the truth. Bonnie tells Kate not to worry; she genuinely believes Belle and Philip belong together just like Shawn and Mimi do. John reaches out to Marlena but she is still determined to start a new life with Alex and encourages him to go after Kate. Kate, eavesdropping, hears him say that he does have feelings for Kate, but he will never love anyone the way he loves Marlena. Mimi confides in Belle about her future with Shawn while Shawn talks with Philip. Despite Belle's misgivings, Mimi wants to get married in Caroline Brady's wedding dress. Shawn asks Philip to be his best man and Mimi asks Belle to be her matron of honor.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:23 AM   #3
Holly

Default Original Air Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Billie is about to be arraigned when Austin and Kate hire Frankie to defend her. Frankie has proof that Billie's story is a lie. Billie blurts out that she didn't kill Zack, Chelsea did. Frankie thinks she has to tell the truth but Billie remains reluctant. After laying into Sami about taking over Carrie's company, Lucas guesses Sami has everything she wants. He warns her that before she goes after Austin she should know that Austin will always love Carrie. Lucas tells his mother that he wants a life with Carrie and if she does anything to ruin it for him, he will never speak to her again. Austin overhears Lucas talking about Carrie and tells him that he's not about to give up. Lucas doesn't care because he knows there is no way Carrie will take him back. Carrie offers her condolences to Bo and Hope. When she returns home, she notes the passionate argument Lucas and Sami just had and wonders if Sami still love Lucas. Sami blurts out that she does but then builds up her courage and asks Carrie if she can go after Austin. Carrie is taken aback but eventually says she doesn't care what Sami does. Bo sees Chelsea talking to Caroline and it looks like she might confess. Caroline sees Hope breaking down and excuses herself from Chelsea. Caroline asks Bo what's going on and Bo confides in his mom about what Chelsea's done. Patrick checks out security video footage from a convenience store near the scene of the accident and discovers the truth that it was Chelsea driving the SUV the night of Zack's death.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:32 AM   #4
Brian Damage
I'm Rich Bitch
Forum Legend

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

Bo is a fool for not telling Hope the truth.

Money Doesn't Buy Happiness...But I'd Rather Cry in My Private Jet
Brian Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:52 AM   #5
Dean Winchester
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Damage
Bo is a fool for not telling Hope the truth.
I agree. Chelsea is a spoiled brat and I cannot believe that she convinced Bo to protect her. I mean, it was his son she killed, albeit accidentally, and it's his wife that he's lying to.
Dean Winchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:16 PM   #6
Holly

All Chelsea' cares about his her self.. She doesn't care about bo or hope..... !!!!!!!!!!! But i saw on the preview that the truth comes out, i hope before the hearing..with billie i dont think billie should be doing this and patrick has evedince on Chelsea.....lol thankgod for the gay guy at the store huh?
Old 02-02-2006, 09:15 AM   #7
Holly

Default Original Air Date: Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Caroline urges Bo to tell Hope the truth. Hope moves in and Bo is about to level with Hope when she sees evidence brought in from the crime scene. Hope falls apart seeing Zack's bloody pj's in an evidence bag. Bo tries to comfort her and she faints. Frankie is stunned to hear that Bo knows the truth and is keeping the secret from Hope. Frankie predicts to Caroline that this will end in disaster as it is only a matter of time before the truth comes out. Patrick confronts Chelsea, saying he has proof she was driving the car that killed Zack. Chelsea is blindsided and begs Patrick not to tell. Patrick is sorry, but he cares too much about Billie to let her go to jail for a crime she didn't commit. Billie and Frankie overhear and Billie will not allow Patrick to give her daughter up. Patrick disagrees and believes the truth has to be told. Hope demands to know what's going on. Belle tells Shawn and Mimi that baby Claire is well enough to go home. Shawn offers to help Belle take the baby home since Philip isn't there at the moment. Bonnie is upset to hear that Shawn and Mimi agreed to put off their wedding. Bonnie blurts that Mimi has to marry Shawn before he finds out the truth that Claire is his baby. John finds Alex with Lois and Alex covers saying he has to sign off on Lois's commitment papers. Alone with Lois, Alex promises he will carry out the plan to destroy Marlena and then they can be together.
Old 02-02-2006, 06:24 PM   #8
angel676

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm hoping that the paternity is wrong about Claire and who her daddy is. I don't want Shawn to be the father, it should be Phillip. But, if it's revealed the Shawn is indeed Claire's daddy, I don't want Shelle back together. Just because they share a child doesn't mean that they have to be together, it's done all the time in real life.
angel676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 09:04 AM   #9
Holly

I don't i hope it's Shawn's baby I truely think Shawn and Belle belong together and they still love each other.. they are just with the wrong people right now. if it comes out to be shawn D. baby I hope belle leave philip to be with shawn i like them better with Mimi. i used to like Mimi and shawn but they make me sick now all mimi does is wine and her mother is a royal pain in the butt... too and making mimi lie to shawn about his daughter. And plus kate had proof when she was in the computer lab for dna.... and it came up a match!....... So i hope Mimi does tell shawn the truth .....thats what i saw on the previews last night after the show was over.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:07 AM   #10
Holly

Default Original Air Date: Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hope confronts Billie, Chelsea and Patrick as wary Bo looks on. Hope demands to know the truth. Patrick blurts out that Billie has been lying all along. Hope goes ballistic and Chelsea runs out in tears. Hope lashes out at Billie as Billie tries to convince Hope that Patrick is lying. Patrick shows them the convenience store surveillance photo with Chelsea driving Bo's car. Hope is rocked and Billie is beside herself. Bo drags Patrick off for a private moment and Patrick puts it together: Bo knew all along that Chelsea was guilty. Bo admits he signed the form to let Chelsea drive and gave Chelsea his car and feels responsible for the accident. Patrick is reeling that Hope has no idea that Bo was involved in the cover-up. Max stops Chelsea outside the courthouse and she begs him to help her run away. Max can't do that and wants Chelsea to face up to what she did. Chelsea is scared to death of going to jail. Chelsea goes back inside to Billie where a livid Hope calls her a murderer. Carrie tells Lucas that Sami still loves him. Lucas scoffs at the idea and tries to comfort a desolate Carrie. Lucas says he wants Carrie to come work with him at Titan. He says their first order of business will be to destroy Austin's company. Carrie thinks it over and agrees. Sami is secretly thrilled that Carrie told her there's no future for her and Austin. Sami points out that Austin must play hardball go after Lucas/Titan and destroy the competition. Mimi is rocked after learning Shawn is Claire's daddy. Bonnie explains how her friend the EMT told her that when Shawn and Belle were pulled out of the burning barn, they were naked in each other's arms. Bonnie says she and Kate are not going to tell and neither is Mimi. Shawn confides in Belle that he knows that sharing a baby really bonds a couple together. Caroline visits and comments that Claire looks just like Shawn did as a baby.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:45 PM   #11
angel676

Well according to spoilers, when Belle tells Shawn that she still loves him, he doesn't want to hear any of it. Hopefully this means that Shawn has definitely moved on. I think Belle is being a bit selfish and two faced. She is supposedly happy for Mimi and Shawn, but she still wants Shawn back. Belle can't have everything she wants. I'm still voting for Shimi and like Shawn said on today's episode, his future is with Mimi and I hope he keeps his word.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:59 PM   #12
Dean Winchester
Forum Veteran

Hope finally found out, I was shocked that happened so quickly... I figured she'd be drug along until around June before finding it out while Billie was on trial or something
Dean Winchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 02:11 PM   #13
Brian Damage
I'm Rich Bitch
Forum Legend

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel676
I'm probably in the minority, but I'm hoping that the paternity is wrong about Claire and who her daddy is. I don't want Shawn to be the father, it should be Phillip. But, if it's revealed the Shawn is indeed Claire's daddy, I don't want Shelle back together. Just because they share a child doesn't mean that they have to be together, it's done all the time in real life.

I'm with you, I want Shawn and Mimi together, but I think we all know what the end result is going to be.
Brian Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 05:47 PM   #14
angel676

JER is getting somewhat better at not dragging out storylines, I'll give him that much. This month or next month it will be revealed who Claire's daddy is.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:16 PM   #15
Holly

why is this sticky ???? its in the right area... "Soaps", and its a new thread dont know why they had to make it ( sticky) , whenever that means lol