Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fresh Off the Boat Coming to an End; Weeds Sequel in the Works
Fri-Yay: Thoughts on Netflix's Living with Yourself; ABC Orders More Episodes of American Housewife and Bless This Mess
COZI TV's Thanksgiving Weekend Unexpected Guests Marathon; MeTV Salutes Veteran's Day with M*A*S*H

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-29-2004, 12:19 PM   #91
vze3t9q9
Forum Regular

I wonder if the baby switch mess will finish up by xmas. I think today Greenlee toddles on the building edge. Last thursday they showed highlights of that but instead I saw a repeat of Bianca and Babe in bed together and Jr ranted and raving.
vze3t9q9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 11:59 AM   #92
vze3t9q9
Forum Regular

Babe is telling Blanca about the switched babies. Babe at first thinks Babe is nuts but the discussion finally hits Bianca as Bianca recalled early conversations about the babies. Poor Tad tied to a bed. Jr and Jamie locked inside a warehouse talking about the past. Now the babyswitch is coming out, the next long story will probably be Greenlees condition.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:54 PM   #93
mister bluster
Frequent Poster

I'm just afraid Bianca will have to fight JR for another year to get Miranda back, if she doesn't get killed going over the railing in that clip they showed. I hope they don't kill her off. I hope he didn't kill Jamie either. They showed him flat on the floor and Kendall asking JR, "What did you do?"
mister bluster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 10:05 AM   #94
MistyDoll
JohnRitter:1948-2003
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by mister bluster
I'm just afraid Bianca will have to fight JR for another year to get Miranda back, if she doesn't get killed going over the railing in that clip they showed. I hope they don't kill her off. I hope he didn't kill Jamie either. They showed him flat on the floor and Kendall asking JR, "What did you do?"
I'm glad that it is finally almost over! I blame all of this mess mainly on Babe! I LOVED that slap Bianca gave Babe! Bianca should have slapped Krystle too for switching the DNA test!

Jaime survived, but to be honest, I don't blame JR's reaction since Jaimie had him locked up and taunting him about all this crap about him being the total bad guy and Babe, the "sweet innocent one"! If not for Babe's lies, JR wouldn't have turned into this total wacko that we see today! Also Jaime needs a reality check about Babe! She & her "Mamma" are most to blame for all of this mess by keeping Miranda from Bianca all this time! Bianca said it right when she said that the only reasons why she told Bianca the truth is because she got her own baby back!
MistyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 02:19 AM   #95
mister bluster
Frequent Poster

I agree with everything you say. It was both cruel and criminal for Babe to keep Miranda. She wasn't even going to make it right until she found out JR didn't love her; she promised that when she found that out, then she would, but she didn't. She had to get her own baby first. She, Crystal, and David should all be in the slammer, and Kelly should get Ace. She at least wants to do the right thing. I was disappointed in Jamie for the way he handled things, especially k.o.ing his dad, but I didn't want him to get killed. And JR is still a bigger rat, not only for almost killing him, among other things, but for telling the others that Bianca was "crazed and out of control because of Babe's lies, etc." Even Tad took long enough to out with the truth. He should have told Bianca right away, even though she told him not to. Now it looks like JR might abscond with the baby because of what he said over the phone. Once this mess is over with, I'm off soap operas for life. Those writers are sadists.
Old 12-17-2004, 07:43 AM   #96
SarrahsMama
That's my Girl!
Frequent Poster

Send a message via AIM to SarrahsMama Send a message via Yahoo to SarrahsMama

Did Bianca wake up yet? Doe JR know that Erica know that the baby is her granddaughter? I have been missing this week a lot. I also agree once this is over I am done. It's just been WAY to long.
But in a way it kind of is humorous in a way because Erica stole Maria's baby and did the same thing Babe did to her. So Erica has no room to talk about people that lie. But JMO
SarrahsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 02:09 PM   #97
vze3t9q9
Forum Regular

Gee this sure turned. I was thinking Greenlee would be lingering in bed and it's now gone to Bianca lingering. I wouldn;t have move Bianca from Florida. Bad move Erica. It seems Bianca is worst than before. Deep coma. I liked David at first but now since he's chums with Kristal, he's a skunk too. It is such a mess. I think David, Kristal and Babe should move on. Poor Jamie stuck in the mess. I do wonder if Kendal will marry Ethan. I still think Jonathan has poisoned Greenlee.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:18 PM   #98
mister bluster
Frequent Poster

As of today, Bianca hasn't woke up yet and JR doesn't know that Erica knows about the baby, but Adam does. He just won't accept it so far. And JR came in at the end when they were talking and asked what it was about, so we'll see whether he finds out Monday. It looks like Kelly might make a liar out of me. She had been wanting to give Ace back to his mother, but now she acts like she may try and get him back for herself.
Old 12-19-2004, 08:03 PM   #99
vze3t9q9
Forum Regular

I was wondering has Kelly done anything really wrong? I don't watch oltl. One way to make Krytal, Babe and David get their hides hit is to have Kelly take the baby. Although who is the father of the baby. One episode gave the impression it's Jr's but is it? I don't think it is right to have Babe and company get away with the kidnapping. If Kelly gets the baby Jamie will be stung and his father will be right by saying what he has done is wrong all along. .
Old 12-19-2004, 11:47 PM   #100
mister bluster
Frequent Poster

The only thing Kelly did wrong was adopting a baby outside of the legal process and deceiving her husband about where he came from. She didn't know she was taking a child fom someone who wanted him until just before Paul was killed,when he finally told her the truth. Then she wanted to find the mother and return him. Now it sounds like she's going to want to keep him after all. But since I'd like to see Babe, Crystal (Krystal?) and David go to jail, that would still leave Kelly as the most worthy candidate to get the baby. Adam and JR are a bad influence and should really be in jail too for their attempted framings. And Kevin was mixed up with that gangster Tico, unwittingly, but he didn't seem to have that much regard for honesty in politics, and he didn't want to find the real mother either when he found out the truth. But I just remembered another thing Kelly did wrong. When she thought she had killed Paul, she had Todd help her dump his body instead of calling an ambulance in case he was still alive, which he was. Maybe the courts should take the kid and find somebody else to adopt him.

Last edited by mister bluster; 12-22-2004 at 12:20 AM.
Old 12-21-2004, 04:15 PM   #101
vze3t9q9
Forum Regular

Thanks Mister Bluster for the update. I don't think Kendall drugged Greenlee. It is probably Zach, but my suspictions go to Jonathan. Although he has been living with Maggie. HMM.But at first he lived with Ryan and Greenlee. I wonder how long Bianca will be in the coma? What do you know about the 35th anniversay party for the show. When is it on. same time as show?
Old 12-21-2004, 07:55 PM   #102
mister bluster
Frequent Poster

I'm afraid I don't know about the anniversary show. I think it's probably Jonathan who drugged Greenlee too. I'm sure it's not Kendall. Kelly finally let Babe and Jamie go with the baby, and Adam has agreed to do a dna test behind JR's back, but he's still being grouchy and threatening to call it off. That Jonathan is showing himself to be an all-around creep, even trying to keep Maggie away from everybody else.
Old 12-25-2004, 10:24 AM   #103
vze3t9q9
Forum Regular

Poor Bianca. Her health doesn't look good. Jr sneaking off and not helping Bianca. I thought the scenes shown on 12-24 went on a bit too long. Kendalls church scenes, and the friends praying in the chapel. First time I zipped by sections. I read somewhere that Eden has signed an another years contract so I her character will live. If I hadn't read that I may have wonder if indeed she would pass on. I am glad Greenlee has recovered.
Old 12-27-2004, 03:45 PM   #104
SarrahsMama
That's my Girl!
Frequent Poster

Send a message via AIM to SarrahsMama Send a message via Yahoo to SarrahsMama

I really feel for Jr in a way. He is also a victim in this whole mess.
I see Binks woke up like nothing ever happen. I hope if I was going to die soon I woke up and looked like her. But the power of children can be stong!
SarrahsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 08:28 PM   #105
vze3t9q9
Forum Regular

I thought Monday Dec 27 ep was so corny. Erica pleading with Bianca to wake up. "Miranda is here, you must wake up". I was hoping Maria would step in and say this is enough. Or Maria would at least stood near the monitors to see if any change was seen in the brain. Just a short earlier Maria was to put Bianca on life support. Then when bianca did come to, no skull damage, or brain damage. The way Bianca plunged off that bacony she would have more severe damage. So corny. I would have prefer to see a slight change when Erica pleaded. Say show her finger move, But to come out the coma this way was so foolish. For once I felt a bit sorry for JR. I do hope Maggie drops Jonathan. I agree with Reggie she could do better.