Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Viacom's Comedy Central Renews The Office & Parks and Recreation; E! Gets New Jason Kennedy Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 18, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Season Premiere Date Set; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Renewed
Fri-Yay: Disney+ Launches; NBC Orders 8th Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-04-2003, 02:10 PM   #61
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightRose21498
What about Hattie?

I miss Hattie, she was a good character. She feel in love with Roman. I wish they bring back some of these dropped storylines and finish them real quick. I like to know the out come.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 02:13 PM   #62
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by I Dream of Jeannie
Princess Gina would have been a good character if not for that stupid crap with John. I would have liked her if not for all of that crap that happened. It gave Kristian Alfonso a chance to show off her acting skills that's for sure, I think she did a great job.

I know you hate Jope. I hate them too. Hope/Gina can do so much better than John.
Old 05-04-2003, 05:44 PM   #63
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

I agree 100 % about the dropping of storylines in the middle of now where. Like Hope's gift from Stefano at the Will Reading, I think they've already forgotten about it. And Celeste and Caprice what was their brief storyline about, it had to do with the paper dolls she was left at the Will Reading. And not to mention, that whole John's father thing they did during December, it seemed like Pop Shawn could be his dad. And the Brady/DiMera feud has been dropped because Ken Corday said that the show was too dependant on DiMera's, so he proclaimed " Down with DiMeraism." and said " I wish Stefano's urn would just fall off the mantel." Joseph Mascolo who played Stefano had a lot to say about these, he blasted Corday but I can't remember his exact words something about that being proposterous and that Stefano has ties to everyone in Salem, he is an important character. Apparently Corday decided he didn't want Joe to come back and do his episodes that they traded Lauren Koslow for at B&B during the fall. Corday has a death wish for this show, he's driving nails into it's coffin faster than you can say Bite Me Kenny!

Die Hard J&M/DnD-er and Proud of It!

"As she gets more desperate and frightened, he
becomes her salvation, as she falls apart, he's right there. It's every child's fantasy and every woman's fantasy of a husband, where he is a knight in shining armor. And Drake is magnificent
at it. It's clean and it's pure and it's right there in front of you." ~ Deidre Hall

"John has always been her salvation. I'm not sure Marlena believes anyone can clear her, but if anyone can do it, it will be John." ~ Deidre Hall

"Yes, it does look really bleak right now (for John and Marlena). I know that, but as in any good fairy tale there's a lot of pain to get through in order to reach the end of a good or happy ending." ~ Ken Corday

Smile God Loves You
www.geocities.com/hazel_n_blue_4ever/index
I Dream of Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 03:53 PM   #64
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Guess what!!!!!!!!! I read that on the week of the 19th Tony and Marlena KISS!!!!!!!! They are closer to being together. It's Must See TV Aren't you happy about this Jeannie?
Old 05-06-2003, 04:29 PM   #65
angel676

Quote:
Originally posted by *Chris*
Guess what!!!!!!!!! I read that on the week of the 19th Tony and Marlena KISS!!!!!!!! They are closer to being together. It's Must See TV Aren't you happy about this Jeannie?
Oh no, this is the worst news! Well, hopefully it's only a friendly and
one time kiss. If it's more then that,
I'm going to be highly PO'd.
angel676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 08:57 PM   #66
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Okay, what is wrong with Tony and Marlena being together? Where is Hattie? They need her back so she can be with John and Marlena can be with Tony, they make a great couple imo.
Old 05-06-2003, 10:57 PM   #67
angel676

Quote:
Okay, what is wrong with Tony and Marlena being together? Where is Hattie? They need her back so she can be with John and Marlena can be with Tony, they make a great couple imo.
In all honesty, I believe Marlena is to good for Tony. They are like oil and water. At least Marlena has morals, unfortunately I can't say the same for
Tony. Like Lucas, I think Tony is being
a slu@, by sleeping with everyone woman or prostitute he meets, that's not very good morals and judgements on his behalf, no offense.
Plus, Tony likes his "brothel" and Marlena is against it, that's another strike against them. I don't see any positivity for them, all I see is negativity. They are so opposite, yeah
I know opposites attract, but I don't see any attraction between them. All Tony and Marlena *supposedly* share is Cassie and Rex, but that doesn't mean they have to be together. As for Hattie, she's a serious fruit loop, she is just plain weird. Putting Hattie and John together would be simply outrageous and incredibly wrong, I would rather see Sami and Lucas together and I don't even like Lucas. Did I just say that? lol
Old 05-07-2003, 02:48 PM   #68
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

That is a rumor and by the way it says that he moves in for a kiss NOT THAT they kiss. IF that happens and she doesn't slap the CRAP out of him. THEN I, listen carefully everyone, WILL NEVER WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I'm completely serious when I say that. No joking at ALL. Chris you asked what is wrong with them being a couple? We'll if I said the honest truth I'd most likely say words that I've never said in my ENTIRE life. But I'll try to explain this calmly. John and Marlena are soulmates, John and Marlena have come close to dieing for the other COUNTLESS times, John and Marlena fought everything in the path of their happiness, John and Marlena have chemisty, John and Marlena waited 13 years before they were able to FINALLY get married, John and Marlena are each other's one and only. NO MATTER what these WRITERS write!!!! Tony and .,.........I can't even say it, Tony and her, have NO chemisty, no passion, they certainly aren't soulmates, and they haven't fought anything. I just want EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN, EVER, IF THIS SHOW WAS WORTH A CRAP AND KEN CORDAY CARED IF IT GOT CANCELLED!! IF this happens this show will DIE!!!! My love for it will DIE!!! BUT my love for Jarlena will never die, it will never deminish. Just as their love for each other will never deminish, no matter what the writers write. Chris this is the kinda stuff that bothers me the most is that TPTB are winnning, look at you, you hate John, you've been watching this show from Lanagan's destruction on. Langan destroyed key elements of John's character and therefore you think he is a jerk. That's what they wanted and now you've got a few fans that hate John still and so they want Marlena with .... I can't say it.....that Pansey. It's exactly what they want. This is deeply disturbing me, because if they are destroying Marlena's character now then that means we are going to have viewers that hate her and want John with someone else. Which leads us to another STUPID TRIANGLE. John and Marlena are BEYOND triangles. They've fought everything. Why not give them a story where they fight TOGETHER. Well I guess if they did that then this show would actually LIVE and be WORTH A CRAP.
Old 05-07-2003, 04:20 PM   #69
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by I Dream of Jeannie
That is a rumor

It isn't a rumor, I read it at SNS and what they post there Jeannie, is 99% true. SO!!!!!!!! They kiss
Old 05-07-2003, 08:33 PM   #70
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Ok, I just went to SNS and saw this spoiler for myself, it says he draws her in for a kiss, not that THEY KISS, just that he trys to, if he succeeds is not told, but if he does kiss her, she better slap the CRAP out of him. Or as I said before I'm GONE!!! And so is this show!!
Old 05-07-2003, 08:49 PM   #71
angel676

Question, was is SNS?
Old 05-07-2003, 09:46 PM   #72
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by angel676
Question, was is SNS?

It's a reliable source for soap opera news. It is called Soaps, News, & Scoops I believe. Want the link to it?
Old 05-07-2003, 10:53 PM   #73
angel676

Quote:

It's a reliable source for soap opera news. It is called Soaps, News, & Scoops I believe. Want the link to it?
Yes please!
Old 05-07-2003, 11:04 PM   #74
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by angel676

Yes please!

Here it is. It is very reliable on every thing they post up there.

Soaps-News-Scoops