Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Politics / Random Posts

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Music

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Disney+ Launches; NBC Orders 8th Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fresh Off the Boat Coming to an End; Weeds Sequel in the Works

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-16-2004, 08:20 AM   #1
*GoodMorningCalgary*
Banana Hammock!

Default P.diddy's Next Album?

any word of a new album coming out? He hasn't released one in awhile...anyone know anything?

Watch Scrubs on NBC! Tuesdays at 9:00
*GoodMorningCalgary* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 09:29 AM   #2
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Who cares about Puff Daddy with his arrogant ass. He sucks at rappin.
isiahthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 09:52 AM   #3
vashti1999
NY METS - #1
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by isiahthomas
Who cares about Puff
*GoodMorningCalgary*, apparently.
Old 09-16-2004, 02:08 PM   #4
Dean Winchester
Forum Veteran

hopefully never, he signalled MTV's fall into suckdom. 1997 was the year when MTV stopped caring about music and they moved to Times Square, so P. Diddy and Spice Girls, the top 2 acts of 1997, should be blamed for the death of MTV.
Dean Winchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 02:12 PM   #5
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

LOL@BuffySlayer saying hopefully he'll never release another album hahahahahahahahahaha. Remember his 2nd cd Forever that came out 5 yrs ago? Even though the album went platinum, it sucked big time. He only had 2 videos off that album & it was forgotten quickly. He had too many guest appearances on that album but i can't blame him cause everybody knows he can't carry a album by himself LOL.
Old 09-16-2004, 02:24 PM   #6
vashti1999
NY METS - #1
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by BuffySlayer79
hopefully never, he signalled MTV's fall into suckdom. 1997 was the year when MTV stopped caring about music and they moved to Times Square, so P. Diddy and Spice Girls, the top 2 acts of 1997, should be blamed for the death of MTV.
MTV sucked a long time before Puff Daddy came along. Why blame it on the artists anyway, that's MTV choosing to show what they show. I think MTV stopped caring about music in the 80's. I don't think Puffy has that much influence on a so-called music channel anyway. It's not as if you hear Puffy broke someone's arm with a champagne bottle or got involved in a nightclub shooting. No, wait, you do hear that. Nevermind.
vashti1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 02:27 PM   #7
dlemond
Hey, I know you.

Regardless of MTV, Puffy is a no talent hype in my book.

I'd rather listen to nails on a blackboard.
dlemond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 02:32 PM   #8
Dean Winchester
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by vashti1999
I think MTV stopped caring about music in the 80's. I don't think Puffy has that much influence on a so-called music channel anyway.
well, everytime Puffy shows up on a MTV thing, they kiss his ass, even tho he really hasn't had a big hit in about 5 years. I hated the way you couldn't go 15 minutes in 1997 without seeing Puffy this, Puffy that. Usher may have this chart stranglehold these days, but MTV-wise, he was never as "okay, you're going to love Puff Daddy because we say so" as it was with Puffy in the summer of 1997. That was just SICK the way he used Notorious B.I.G.'s death to propel him into a huge superstar level.

MTV as it was from 90-96 was fine. They had their Real World and Road Rules crap, and they had stuff like House Of Style and Singled Out, but at the same time, they didn't let it take away from the video programming. But yet now, you don't see videos on MTV except late. And MTV-2 has gone from a really cool channel that will show anything to a station that shows reality crap, rap specials, and All Things Rock. Very very very little rotation anymore... when MTV-2 used to be kickass in 2000 or so.

Then MTV moved into Times Square in late 97 and it stopped becoming a music channel and it became a "style" channel, with the music as an afterthought. I really hate what both MTV and MTV-2 have become. They need new ownership badly, someone who will cancel TRL (who watches it anyways besides 12 year olds?) and ALL THE REALITY SHOWS and bring the focus back to music, without catering to one market more than the other. The music industry really needs a kick in the ass.
Dean Winchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 05:04 PM   #9
*GoodMorningCalgary*
Banana Hammock!

haha I guess I'm the only one who Likes Puffy......oh well....
*GoodMorningCalgary* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 08:31 AM   #10
MissZero
serve it up baby

lol he doesn't need another album, he's already on everyone else's songs...I can't stand that guy!
Old 09-17-2004, 09:34 AM   #11
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Puff Daddy is a b***h. Remember when The Source Awards was in New York in 94 or 95 & Suge Knight was on stage & he said if u don't want the CEO of your record company dancing in your videos & appearing on your songs, come to Death Row records? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. U know Suge was dissin Puff Daddy when he said that cause during that time Puffy was the only one who was dancing in his artists videos & appearing on their songs. Plus 2Pac & Biggie had beef with each other during that time so that's why the eastcoast & westcoast had beef even though 2Pac & Biggie were the only ones who had beef. The media blew that up. Just because 2 people have beef with each other doesn't mean 2 coasts hate each other. I don't know what made Puffy start rappin after Biggie died. He should've kept his damn mouth closed & never came out with any albums. The CEO of a record company is supposed to run the company, not make albums & appear on his artists albums. Puffy didn't even write the song I'll Be Missing U that he dedicated to Biggie. Rapper Sauce Money wrote the lyrics for that song. Puffy always talks about how much he misses Biggie but he can't even write a song of his own to dedicate to the man. What a joke he is LOL.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:38 AM   #12
MissZero
serve it up baby

Quote:
Originally posted by isiahthomas
Puff Daddy is a b***h. Remember when The Source Awards was in New York in 94 or 95 & Suge Knight was on stage & he said if u don't want the CEO of your record company dancing in your videos & appearing on your songs, come to Death Row records? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. U know Suge was dissin Puff Daddy when he said that cause during that time Puffy was the only one who was dancing in his artists videos & appearing on their songs. Plus 2Pac & Biggie had beef with each other during that time so that's why the eastcoast & westcoast had beef even though 2Pac & Biggie were the only ones who had beef. The media blew that up. Just because 2 people have beef with each other doesn't mean 2 coasts hate each other. I don't know what made Puffy start rappin after Biggie died. He should've kept his damn mouth closed & never came out with any albums. The CEO of a record company is supposed to run the company, not make albums & appear on his artists albums. Puffy didn't even write the song I'll Be Missing U that he dedicated to Biggie. Rapper Sauce Money wrote the lyrics for that song. Puffy always talks about how much he misses Biggie but he can't even write a song of his own to dedicate to the man. What a joke he is LOL.
I remember that...the whole award show was jsut one giant mess lol...and I was thinkin the exact same thing about how P.Diddy couldn't even write a song to dedicate to his best friend..what an ass.
MissZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 09:49 AM   #13
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Sauce Money said he still hasn't been paid by Puff Daddy to this day for writing that song. Puff Daddy better pay that man cause Sauce Money is a big dude & he'll whip Puffy's ass LOL. I think Biggie would still be alive today if he would've never went to LA to the Soul Train awards. Biggie should've used his better judgment that it wasn't safe to be in LA during that time cause a lot of rappers in LA that were friends with 2Pac didn't like Biggie cause they think Biggie had somethin to do with 2Pac gettin shot the first time in the lobby of a recording studio in New York in 95. Biggie should've kept his ass on the eastcoast that day. I also think Biggie should've never signed with Bad Boy records cause he was a hardcore rapper & his style was too hard for Bad Boy. Puffy made Biggie water down his style on his Life After Death double cd cause if u notice his first cd Ready To Die was very hardcore. I read in XXL rap magazine that Biggie used to get pissed off at Puffy during the recording of his first cd cause Puffy kept tellin Biggie what type of songs he should make & Biggie didn't like Puffy tellin him what to do.
Old 09-18-2004, 11:02 PM   #14
Ant-Lox
Cloud Watcher

Biggie was supposed to go on vacation in Europe but Puff wanted him to go the the Soul Train awards....

Sports Allegiances
Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia Flyers
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia Eagles
Detroit Red Wings
New York Football Giants

Ant-Lox is offline   Reply With Quote