Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of September 23, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Reboots for The Office and Even Hogan's Heroes?; The Boondocks Returning for Two New Seasons on HBO Max
Fri-Yay: Primetime Emmy Predictions for Comedy; Paramount Heads to Paris for New Comedy
Pop TV Renews Schitt's Creek for Sixth and Final Season, Fifth Season Marathon to Air on Sept. 21; HBO Max Revives The Boondocks
NBC Streaming Service Peacock Sets Reboots of Saved by the Bell & Punky Brewster; The Big Bang Theory Coming to HBO Max, While TBS Renews Through 2028
ABC Sets Reunions of Cheers, The Drew Carey Show, Girlfriends, Charmed, Castle and More; NBC Renews Titan Games for Season 2
Nick Slates Are You Afraid of the Dark? Premiere; Spectrum Originals Drama Goes Back Into Production for Season 2 in 2020

New on DVD/Blu-ray (July/August/September)

Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season

07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-27-2004, 04:23 AM   #31
Beavis
Forum Regular

They're all on VHS at the moment.. I'm slowly, but surely am converting them to DVD's as with my 90210.

Personally for 90210? I loooved Breand Walsh, aka Shannon Dougherty, so to me, when she left the show, that's when I STOPPED taping it. LOL it got ridiculous after she left, so to me, I have and offer the "Brenda Walsh Years" LOL

As for Melrose Place I belive I have every eipsode for like the 1st 3-4 seasons, and that too, got me bored after a while.. LOL Some people have to have that complete show... I do not. for me it was 3-4 sasons was enough, but I haven't catalogued them yet...

Same with my Alice and Mama's Family I know I have like 70-80+ episodes of Alice and Welcome Back Kotter etc... but they're on tape, which I need to transfer, etc..and my The Fugitives! etc... so it will be a month or so until I can break free from work and sit down to actually catalogue my episodes and # of epidoses and record them either on SP mode or LP mode...either way I would want to have the best video quality as possible..so give me some time on that one LOL
Old 02-27-2004, 04:51 AM   #32
TommyD
Frequent Poster

OK, thanks

As for 90210, it's werid because you stoped watching the show, when i started. I love Valerie Malone aka Tiffani-Amber Thiessen. I thought season 5-9 were great with her. As for Shannon Dougherty I loved her in "Charmed" lol

thanks
Old 02-27-2004, 09:19 AM   #33
hnybny
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Default beavis

Hey Beavis,
I take it you have a vhs-to-dvd converter? how much do those cost? ive been meaning to invest in one, so i can convert all of my tapes, but i heard they are just so expensive
Old 02-27-2004, 11:23 AM   #34
Agent 13

Quote:
Originally posted by TommyD
I will send first some ppl can see that i'm not a bad person to trade with.
Jason,

When I first started, it was a bit nerve wracking sending first, which is why it's best to just send a few tapes so you won't be out too much in case of a problem. I deal with lots of traders that trade just a few at a time, which is easier on my nerves anyway.

However, awhile back someone contacted me out of the blue with master copies of the complete sets of The Flintstones and Jonny Quest. He was willing to send first, though we'd never done a trade, and to tell you the truth, I'd never heard of him.

He came through, as did I, but I was amazed that someone would go ahead and send such a large number of tapes to someone he'd never dealt with. I'm glad he did.
Old 02-27-2004, 11:27 AM   #35
TommyD
Frequent Poster

Yeah Agent 13, your right. I will just starte with little trades and I will send first for now lol. thanks for hepling Agent 13 & Beavis and i hope you guys are not mad at me.

thanks
Old 02-27-2004, 11:32 AM   #36
Brian Damage
I'm Rich Bitch
Forum Legend

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

Just don't pull that nonsense again with all those aliases. That makes you seem very untrustworthy. However, by you sending first, it's the right step to take to try and earn trust. I'm still leery of you, but I'll get over it.
Old 02-27-2004, 11:35 AM   #37
TommyD
Frequent Poster

lol thanks
Old 02-27-2004, 04:54 PM   #38
Idiotjed
Frequent Poster

TommyD: About our current trade, did you have all the shows you said you had or were you blowing smoke?

Only asking because I've done your tape and now I'm not sure if i'll get what I wanted on my end.

Do let me know.

Thanks.

Last edited by Agent 13; 02-27-2004 at 05:10 PM.
Old 02-27-2004, 05:18 PM   #39
hnybny
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

did u send the tape to him already? if not, i would suggest you make him send first
Old 02-27-2004, 07:14 PM   #40
ML21
Frequent Poster

Default Re: NONE

Quote:
Hey, so why do you all think i'm a bad person to trade with?
I think it's very rude to talk bad about someone you never even traded with. And thanks Megan8787 & BuffyRocks for help sticking up for me. As for all the name i really don't like giving my really name out to ppl unless we are going to do a trade. But if you all really want to know it's Leroy.
And ML21, jroxx2002, The TV Show Guy, hnybny how would you like it if someone came on and started telling everyone that you guy are really bad to trade with? even if they have never traded with you before?

I have never trade with you guys so i would like it if you would stope bad mouthing me. And if you don't want to traded with me that's fine. Just don't talk bad about me, you would hate it too.

thanks
you better be aware what you're saying...you're really weird you show no behave and you're not honest. And stop claiming no one wanted to trade with you - you posted lots of threads here and never replied to my several questions I guess you'll have good reasons for that... Also you sign in here with two different ID's to defend yourself I must say that's really nice If you like it or not here are people who watch out for each other to expose potential frauders. And that's not badmouthing that's my opinion

I'd agree to ban those two other ID's if possible
Old 02-27-2004, 08:10 PM   #41
Brian Damage
I'm Rich Bitch
Forum Legend

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

I still don't trust the guy, let him send first.
Old 02-27-2004, 08:40 PM   #42
Agent 13

Quote:
Yeah Agent 13, your right. I will just starte with little trades and I will send first for now lol. thanks for hepling Agent 13 & Beavis and i hope you guys are not mad at me.

thanks
While it is against the rules to use multiple IDs (subject to banning), sometimes I don't think these posters realize the ramifications of doing so until it's too late. He knows now and has already agreed to send first which is a good step.

Incidentally, when I first started on this board, every person that contacted me for a trade expected me to send first. Go figure. It took awhile before I'd established a decent reputation to where that wasn't required. It takes time, that's all... One small trade at a time.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:14 AM   #43
AcidBurnz1107
Frequent Poster

Hi, I have a trade going with him! I sent! ummm...Im like err cuz i dont know what to think about him now! But will be trusting. We/I waited until he said he was ready to send .So we would send at the same time. He was nice to me as i remeber. The only thing i thought was kinda weird is that he didnt give me his address til we where both ready to send. Is this weird or just being carefull in some way?

Hi, Jason not saying anything bad about you just it aggrevates me to see this a couple of days after i sent u know! lol
Old 03-05-2004, 10:53 AM   #44
AcidBurnz1107
Frequent Poster

Angry errrrr

Ok he is a bad trader! He is calling off the deal cuz he said I told him I had Run Of the House and Great quilty tapes! Thats not true! We Where trading 4 7 AYAOTD? tapes,2 Hey Dude, and 1 round House tape! He was going to give me 10 Saved By The Bell tapes! So He was talking about send some back and i was like u called off the deal send them all back! Ok and I never say I have great quilty cuz I have the lines on my tv now.Dont think I did on his trade though. And the color on my tv is messed up!(the red line/fad thing) And well and just because the shows are old and have some wear! But I have ok quilty stuff is what I claim. and also watch about the 1st 10-30mins of the tape b4 i send. I even yesterday redid a tape cuz it recorded badly!

I dont know what he is trying to do here but I hate this! Im like a bad trader magnet! ppl just like ripping me off lol So I will not be trading woth any1 new or i dont know 4 a while! Unless of corse they send 1st! err this is going to suck lol
Old 03-05-2004, 10:59 AM   #45
jroxx2002
Frequent Poster

yep, that's anydvdmovie for sure! It's nice to see that he's back ripping people off again! Don't feel bad, he got me for 48 tapes.