Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

The Cosby Show links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / The Cosby Show Photo Gallery

The Cosby Show - Season 1

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 1 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 2

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 2 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 3

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 3 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 4

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 4 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 5

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 5 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 6

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 6 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 7

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 7 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 7

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 8 on DVD
The Cosby Show - 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition - All 8 Seasons

Buy The Cosby Show - 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition - All 8 Seasons on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 1 (Mill Creek)

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 1 (Mill Creek) on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 2 (Mill Creek)

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 2 (Mill Creek) on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 2 (Mill Creek)

Buy The Cosby Show - Seasons 3 and 4 (Mill Creek) on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Fan Fiction > The Cosby Show - Fan Fiction

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Silicon Valley Returns for Final Season; Netflix Gears Up for Elvis Animated Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 19, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Paley Center to Honor TV Legends; NBC Developing St. Elmo's Fire TV Series
Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: CBS; E! Gets Reality Sitcom Meet the Frasers
Comedy Central Gets Phoebe Robinson Series; Crank Yankers Returns for 5th Season
Fox to Air Holiday Comedy Series; CBS and Viacom to Combine
The Flintstones Coming to MeTV in Fall 2019; Lifetime Tackles The College Admissions Scandal

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-12-2002, 10:32 PM   #106
BonniesLilCutiePie
Ivy Winthrop Crane

Send a message via ICQ to BonniesLilCutiePie Send a message via AIM to BonniesLilCutiePie Send a message via Yahoo to BonniesLilCutiePie

Yay! You posted! Now do it again!
Old 08-13-2002, 05:00 AM   #107
FactsofLifeRulz
Roseanne Fan
Forum Regular

Hey Facts Fan, great job! I really enjoy reading this. I started reading this around 3:10 A.M and Now it is 4:55 A.M and I have been reading that whole time.

One thing, I think it should have some humor in it. I mean the Cosby Show always had laughs. I am probably going to read a few more chapters then stop for tonight and catch some Zs.

(I am on Chapter 34, I hope Rudy chooses Kenny! And that Venessa goes back to school!!)
Old 08-13-2002, 05:10 AM   #108
ZeldaGilroy
Dobie and Zelda Forever!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by FactsofLifeRulz
Hey Facts Fan, great job! I really enjoy reading this. I started reading this around 3:10 A.M and Now it is 4:55 A.M and I have been reading that whole time.

One thing, I think it should have some humor in it. I mean the Cosby Show always had laughs. I am probably going to read a few more chapters then stop for tonight and catch some Zs.

(I am on Chapter 34, I hope Rudy chooses Kenny! And that Venessa goes back to school!!)
Thanks for reading and responding. I'm glad you like it. As for the humor...I do my best, but I'm not great at writing funny things. I know The Cosby Show was funny...but I'm no Bill Cosby, LOL!

Anyway, Thanks for reading. I'll post more later!
ZeldaGilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2002, 05:17 AM   #109
FactsofLifeRulz
Roseanne Fan
Forum Regular

I can't wait to read the ending!
FactsofLifeRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 01:58 PM   #110
Jballon19
Frequent Poster

Did yall notice that the Cosby show Reunion started by Factsfan, the one that we all have been apart of has the highest replies post.
Old 08-16-2002, 07:58 PM   #111
ZeldaGilroy

Sorry guys...I haven't forgotten about this fanfic. I went back to work this week and I have been very busy, staying until 7:00pm most nights. The kids come back to school Monday, so I have to go tomorrow and finish up. I'll try to find time to write tonight...but if I don't I promise to post more on Sunday. Thanks for reading!!!
Old 08-18-2002, 12:38 AM   #112
ZeldaGilroy

Quote:
Originally posted by gbscott1954
I am sorry, but I will be gone until Monday visitng relatives in
Tennessee. I hope you will not forget this great supporter!
I could never forget you!!! You have been a very loyal reader and supporter of my work. Thanks!!!

Here is some more for you to read when you get back. Have fun with your family!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 56
Rudy and Kenny walked in as everyone had finished looking at the photos. “Hey, what’s going on?” Rudy asked. Clair smiled, “We were just reliving some great family weddings.” “Still talking about weddings, huh?” Kenny asked laughing. Rudy and I made some plans for ours.”

“Really?” Clair asked curiously. “What plans did you make?” Rudy sat down. “Well,” she said, “I was thinking about bridesmaids.” Everyone stared wonderingly. Rudy smiled. “Olivia, we haven’t always gotten along, but I feel close to you. Would you consider being a bridesmaid?” Olivia was surprised by the suggestion, but she was pleased as well. “Wow, Rudy…yes.” She hugged her step-aunt.

“Well…that leaves my matron of honor,” Rudy said turning towards Vanessa. “Oh no,” Vanessa said teasingly. “Oh yes,” Rudy said. “I was your maid of honor…I wore that ugly dress…you owe me!” Vanessa laughed, “It wasn’t ugly,” she said. “Okay,” Rudy said, “but you can guarantee yours will be just as unique.” She laughed. Vanessa smiled, “Okay Rudy…I’d love to be your matron of honor. You’re my baby sister…I’d be honored.”

“See Rudy,” Kenny said, “Your family wouldn’t turn you down.” He shook his head and turned to everyone. “My brother said he couldn’t be my best man…on account of he is boycotting all weddings in light of his recent divorce.” Julia looked sadly at Kenny, “That’s too bad,” she said sweetly. Kenny smiled, “It’s really okay,” he replied, “You don’t know my brother. It would be better without him. Anyway, I am going to call my old friend Peter and ask him.”

“Peter who used to live across the street?” Sondra asked. Kenny nodded. “I haven’t heard from him in years,” Denise added. Kenny nodded, “We’ve kept in touch.” He turned to look at Theo. “And I was thinking you could be a groomsman…you know to walk Olivia down the aisle…okay?”

“I hate being in a wedding,” Theo replied. Julia smiled, “You would look so handsome in the tuxedo.” She kissed him on the cheek. “I can’t resist a man in formal attire.” Theo grinned embarrassed. Kenny laughed, “He’ll do it,” he said turning to his fiancée.

“Well it sounds like the plans are coming together, “Russell said cheerfully. Anna shook her head, “Russell,” she said, “Picking attendants is not enough. We still need a date, time, dress, flowers, food, guest list, invitation…” Russell looked overwhelmed. “Well,” he said, “I guess this young couple better get busy.”
Old 08-21-2002, 09:43 PM   #113
ZeldaGilroy

Here's more!!! Sorry it is taking me so long to post. I'm so busy, but I'm trying to make time for the story. If I don't get a chance to post more before, I'll definately post this weekend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 57
“We’re really going to need to get going,” Martin said to everyone. Denise looked at Rudy. “Yeah,” she said, “We have a long drive ahead…and Anissa has school tomorrow.” She hugged her sister. “Call if you need any help with the wedding plans though,” she said. “I’d love to help.” Rudy smiled at her older sister. “Thanks Denise,” she said. She looked at Olivia, “I’ll pick out the bridesmaid dresses and get your size and everything.” Olivia hugged her step-aunt. “I can’t wait,” she said. She turned to Vanessa and smirked, “She better not pick lavender,” she said teasingly.

Olivia and Anissa went upstairs to grab their bags. Denise hugged her brother and sisters. Then she came to her parents. “Thanks for all your help with Olivia,” she said. Cliff and Clair both nodded and hugged their daughter. “I’m going to miss you,” Clair said wiping away some tears. “At least it won’t be very long this time,” Denise said encouragingly, “We’ll be back for Rudy and Kenny’s wedding.” After several more hugs and good-byes, the Kendalls made there way to their car and headed for home.

“You know, we need to get going too,” Dabnis said, knowing Vanessa would not be ready to leave her family. Vanessa nodded sadly. “I’ll go get the bags while you say good-bye,” Dabnis said as he headed upstairs. Vanessa hugged her parents good-bye. She turned to Rudy. “We have to get together to plan,” she said. Rudy smiled, “I know,” she said, “and we don’t have much time. Why don’t I come and visit you next weekend? I haven’t done that in awhile, and we could get a lot done.” Vanessa nodded, “Sounds good,” she replied.

Dabnis came downstairs with the bags. They had to drive home in separate cars because they had not come together. Tavian decided to ride with his father and Talia sat next to her mother. As they took off, Vanessa was sad to leave her family, but she was looking forward to Rudy’s visit next weekend.

Rudy and Kenny decided to go visit some of his family and Sondra and Elvin needed to get home as well. With everyone else leaving, Theo decided to take Julia home. “Well,” Russell said as his grandchildren left, “It was nice to see everyone again. I guess we’d better head for home too.” He hugged his son and daughter –in-law. Anna added, “I bet you’re ready to get your house back,” she kissed them both.

Cliff and Clair stood alone in their house. Clair turned to her husband, “It is so quiet,” she said. “Yeah,” Cliff replied, “I never thought silence could be such a sad sound.” He put his arms around his wife, and the two of them stared at the empty house. They felt some relief, knowing that soon it would be full again in celebration of their daughter’s wedding!

Last edited by ZeldaGilroy; 08-21-2002 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-22-2002, 09:42 PM   #114
#1 Yankee Fan
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up

I'm new to the page. The story is great.Hope you post more soon.
#1 Yankee Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 06:33 PM   #115
ZeldaGilroy

Quote:
Originally posted by Peggy

I'm new to the page. The story is great.Hope you post more soon.
Welcome to the page Peggy. Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you like my story. It is nice to have a new reader!!!

Sorry I haven't posted before now. I'm finally getting back into the swing of things at work...so I should be able to write and post more now. I hope no one has given up on reading this story...I will finish it!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 58
The following Friday night, Rudy pulled up in front of her sister’s house. The lights were shining through the windows and the porch light was on, but all was still and quiet. She walked up the sidewalk and knocked on the front door. She heard footsteps, and soon Dabnis opened up the door. “Rudy,” he said, “Come on in. We’ve been waiting on you. Vanessa thought you’d be here earlier. She’s been worried sick.” “I know…” Rudy began, but she was interrupted as Vanessa walked in from the kitchen. “What took you so long?” she asked her younger sister. “You could have called or something.” Rudy looked apologetic, “I’m sorry…I had a flat tire. I tried to change it, but there was a problem with the jack. Finally some people stopped and helped me.”

“You should have called us,” Dabnis said. “I would have come to help you.” Rudy nodded, “I know,” she said, “but my cell phone was dead.” Vanessa hugged her sister, “Sounds like you’ve had quite a day,” she said sympathetically. “Why don’t you just sit down and relax.” Rudy sat down, and remembered that her parents had given this couch to Dabnis and Vanessa as a wedding gift. It was nine years old, the blue color was faded to almost gray and the arms were worn from use.

Rudy looked around the room and noticed that almost everything was exactly the same as it had always been…the same beige carpet with a few new stains, probably from drinks the kids had spilled; the same wooden end tables with scratched surfaces; the same blue flowered arm chair. In fact, the only things that looked new were some recent pictures of Talia and Tavian hanging on the walls. She had visited them a few months earlier, and hadn’t noticed. Now, with her own wedding approaching, she found herself analyzing everything about other people’s marriages…even down to the furniture in their living rooms.

“What are you staring at?” Vanessa asked her sister. Rudy smiled, not wanting to say that she was just noticing how much her sister and brother-in-law could use new furnishings or maybe an interior decorator. “Oh,” she said softly, “I was just imagining where Kenny and I will be a decade from now.” Vanessa smiled, “That sounds nice,” she said. “Where do you think you and Kenny will be years from now?” Rudy looked at Dabnis and Vanessa. They were sitting together in the blue flowered armchair, snuggled close. They didn’t seem to notice how shabby their furniture looked, or if they did notice, they didn’t care. Rudy smiled, “I don’t know,” she said, “But wherever we are…I know we’ll be happy to be together.”

Chapter 59
The next morning, Rudy awoke to the sound of her niece and nephew arguing in the next room. Then she heard Vanessa telling them to be quiet. She figured she might as well get up. She walked into the hallway where the argument continued. “Look,” Vanessa said to her children, “You woke up Aunt Rudy.” Rudy smiled, “It’s okay,” she yawned, “I needed to get up anyway.” The two children continued to fight until Vanessa called them down for breakfast.

When Rudy came downstairs, everyone was in the kitchen. She sat down at the table and poured a bowl of cereal for herself. “Sorry we woke you up,” Talia said between bites. “Yeah,” Tavian agreed. Rudy laughed, “You know,” she said, “Your mom and I fought all the time when we were kids. Once Grandpa even made us move to the basement because of it.” Talia laughed, but Tavian’s eyes widened. “Grandpa wouldn’t do that,” Talia replied. “Yes he would…and he did,” Vanessa said as she sat at the table. Dabnis laughed, “You are kidding. Right?” Vanessa and Rudy shook their heads in unison. “Wow,” Tavian said, “Grandpa must have been really mean back then.” “He was just trying to teach us a lesson,” Vanessa replied. She looked threateningly at the children, “I hope you two won’t have to learn that same lesson.” Talia smiled, “don’t worry Mom,” she said, “Tavian and I won’t fight around Grandpa.” Rudy and Dabnis both laughed.

“Well I need to get going,” Dabnis said as he kissed his wife. He looked at Rudy, “Can you believe she talked me into taking these two little darlings with me to work today?” “I can’t wait,” Tavian said. “It is so much fun at Dad’s work.” Vanessa kissed her children good-bye and reminded them to behave themselves as they walked out the door. Then she turned to her sister, “So are you ready to get this wedding put together?”

Rudy smiled, “Absolutely,” she said. “Where do we start?” Vanessa smiled, “Well…I found a bridal shop in Philadelphia that has the exact dress from that magazine. What do you say we drive there, and you can try it on and get some alterations done?” Rudy looked shocked. “What?” she asked her sister, “How did you find that dress?” She had tears in her eyes. Vanessa smiled, “I found it on the internet,” she said. “And they only had one left even close to your size, so I had them hold it for us. But we’d better get going.” As they walked out the door Rudy turned to her sister, “Thanks Vanessa,” she said. Vanessa smiled, “Hey, I would never let my sister get married without her dream wedding gown.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll post more as soon as I can! I hope everyone is still interested.

Last edited by ZeldaGilroy; 08-24-2002 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-25-2002, 09:48 AM   #116
ZeldaGilroy

Here is a little more for you before I head off to church this morning...Enjoy!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 60
“I’m going in to work for a while,” Clair said to her husband as they sat in the kitchen sipping coffee. Cliff looked up at his wife. “Why?” he asked, “I thought you weren’t going to work on Saturdays anymore.” Clair smiled at her husband. She knew he had been bored sitting around the house since his retirement, and he liked it when they could stay home together. “I know,” She said sympathetically, “But I have a client who could only meet today. I won’t be long.” Cliff nodded in understanding.

“So, how much wedding planning do you think Vanessa and Rudy have done?” Clair asked her husband. Cliff shook his head, “I don’t know,” he said. “Knowing them, probably none. They’re probably arguing over everything.” Clair laughed, “Cliff,” she replied, “They aren’t like that anymore. They get along.” Cliff smiled, “I know…it’s just hard to imagine those two getting along when I remember how they used to be.”

“I wish I was there to help them,” Clair said sadly. Cliff looked at his wife. He didn’t know she had wanted to help and he felt for her. “Why didn’t you go then?” he asked sympathetically. Clair smiled, “I don’t know,” she said. “I just felt like Rudy and Vanessa needed this time together…you know? They haven’t had much of a chance to spend time together, and I think they both miss it.” Cliff smiled and kissed his wife. “You are a wonderful mother,” he said softly. Clair smiled, “I know,” she said jokingly.

Clair stood up and walked towards the door. “I’ll see you later,” she said as she opened the door. Then she turned to her husband. “Oh Cliff,” she said, “While you’re home today, pack a bag. We’re going to Vanessa’s tomorrow…to help them finish up the wedding plans.” Cliff laughed, “Are they expecting us?” he asked through his laughter. Clair smiled, “Of course,” she said, “Rudy called and asked me last night.” Cliff continued to laugh, “What happened to ‘the two of them need to spend time together?’” he teased. Clair smiled, “They have all day for that…then I get to help. You didn’t think I would miss out on planning my baby girl’s wedding?” Cliff walked to the door and kissed his wife. Clair smiled as she headed out the door.
Old 08-25-2002, 05:09 PM   #117
ZeldaGilroy

Chapter 61
Sondra came downstairs. Nelson was taking a package of frozen waffles out of the freezer and Winnie was pouring some juice. “What are you still doing here?” Nelson asked as he saw his mother enter the room. “I thought you’d be at work today.” Winnie nodded in agreement. Sondra smiled and sat down at the table. “I don’t have to work on Saturdays,” she said to her children. “Yeah,” Winnie said, “But you usually do anyway.” Sondra looked serious. “Well, maybe I’ve been doing that too much lately. I thought I’d stay home today and spend some time with my children.”

“Okay,” Nelson said as he put the waffles in the toaster. “Is Dad staying home too?” Sondra shook her head. “No,” she said softly, “He had to work. He left an hour ago. But the three of us can still have a good time. What would you like to do today?” Nelson shrugged, “I just planned to get started on my summer reading.” Winnie interrupted her brother, “All you ever do is read.” She turned to her mother, “I want to go shopping.” Nelson smirked at his sister, “All you ever want to do is shop.”

“Alright you two,” Sondra said trying to stop a full blown argument, “I do need to go to the mall today. I need to find a wedding present for Rudy and Kenny.” Winnie smiled content that she was going to get her own way. “I need a new dress for the wedding,” she said. Sondra nodded, “What about you Nelson…you could probably use a new suit?” Nelson shrugged, “I guess,” he said, “But while we’re there, can we go to that new book store? I’d like to check it out.” Sondra nodded happily. Both of her children were going to enjoy their day with their mother. She would see to that.

After they finished breakfast, the Tibideaux clan headed out the door. “Can we stop for lunch after we shop,” Winnie asked her mother. “I suppose,” Sondra replied. Nelson smiled at his mother. “You should take Saturday off more often Mom,” he said. “I had forgotten how much fun you can be.” As much as it hurt to hear him say it, Sondra knew her son was right. She hadn’t done anything with the kids in a long time. She was going to make up for it. She wanted her children to know they meant everything to her.
Old 08-26-2002, 07:52 AM   #118
ZeldaGilroy

Quote:
Originally posted by gbscott1954
61 chapters! WHOA! You have really been working on this one-
please don't let anything stop you! I hope you don't get angry
with me, but I would like to see a story based on the dream
about Rudy's murder trial. But, if you don't have time, I won't
push you. Just be sure to get this one finished!
Why would I be angry with you??? I know you want me to write the other fanfic...in fact I would like to write it. I was thinking about it last night and came up with some ideas.

I do have get through this one first, and I know it is taking forever. I tried to add a lot this weekend. If you promise to keep reading...I promise to keep writing until its done. Then I will start the other one(but I'm warning you...it will take me forever to finish as well.) I'm so slow with my fanfics. Sorry!!!
Old 08-26-2002, 06:10 PM   #119
#1 Yankee Fan
Frequent Poster

Smile

Great story. Keep it coming.
#1 Yankee Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2002, 09:07 PM   #120
ZeldaGilroy

Chapter 62
Theo awoke to the sound of knocking at his door. He looked at the clock. It was after 9:00, but it was the first day of summer vacation, so he had expected to sleep late. He wondered who could be at the door. Throwing on his clothes, he went to the door and looked through the peephole. He saw Julia standing there. She was smiling, and he smiled at the sight of her. They had really grown close after the last few weeks. He opened the door.

“What are you doing here so early on the first day of vacation?” Theo asked as he kissed her. Julia smiled, “I just couldn’t stay away.” She smiled and walked inside. “I thought maybe we could go to breakfast or something.” Theo nodded, “We could eat breakfast here,” he said kissing her passionately on the lips. The couple sat on the couch and continued to kiss, but were soon interrupted by the ringing telephone. Theo laughed a bit annoyed by the interruption and went to the bedroom to answer the phone.

When he returned a few minutes later, he looked apologetic. “I’m sorry,” he said to Julia. “I forgot I promised to go with Kenny to get our tuxedos for the wedding. That was Kenny just now. He said he’d meet me in about an hour.” Julia looked into Theo’s eyes and smiled. “It’s okay,” she said, “This wedding is important. You have to put it first.” She leaned over and pressed her lips against his. “Besides,” she said after finishing the kiss, “I can’t wait to see you in that tux.”

Chapter 63
Olivia was reading a book when Denise knocked on her door. She looked up from the novel just long enough to shout, “Come in.” Denise walked in and sat on Olivia’s bed. “Anissa and I are going to a movie this afternoon,” Denise said smiling at her stepdaughter. “Do you want to come?” Olivia put her book down and looked at Denise. “I’m trying to finish this book before summer school starts,” she said. “It was on the reading list for my literature class.”

Denise smiled happily. It was nice to see Olivia buckle down for once. She had not had any behavior problems since they returned from New York, and now she seemed to really be trying to prepare for summer school. “You could take a break and come with us,” Denise said encouragingly. “It would be a lot of fun.” Olivia thought about it, “Maybe,” she said as she picked the book back up, “But I need to finish a few more chapters.”

Denise nodded and headed for the door. Then she stopped and turned to her stepdaughter. “Olivia,” she said. Olivia looked up questioningly from her book. Denise smiled, “I’m proud of you,” she said. “You have been working so hard to turn things around. I just wanted you to know that your dad and I have noticed…and we are very proud of you. We both love you a lot.”

Olivia looked pleased with the compliment. “Thanks Denise,” she said. “I am trying…and I love you too.” Then she went back to reading her book.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it wasn't much! I'm having trouble finding time to write. I'll try to post more later tonight...or tomorrow.