Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

The Cosby Show links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / The Cosby Show Photo Gallery

The Cosby Show - Season 1

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 1 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 2

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 2 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 3

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 3 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 4

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 4 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 5

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 5 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 6

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 6 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 7

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 7 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 7

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 8 on DVD
The Cosby Show - 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition - All 8 Seasons

Buy The Cosby Show - 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition - All 8 Seasons on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 1 (Mill Creek)

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 1 (Mill Creek) on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 2 (Mill Creek)

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 2 (Mill Creek) on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 2 (Mill Creek)

Buy The Cosby Show - Seasons 3 and 4 (Mill Creek) on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Fan Fiction > The Cosby Show - Fan Fiction

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: NBC Developing Serendipity Series; Designing Women Making Streaming Media Debut
Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: ABC; Antenna TV Acquires The Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes, Who's the Boss? and More
Dancing with the Stars Cast for Season 28; Lilly Singh Gets NBC Primetime Special
Decades Celebrates Bob Newhart's 90th Birthday with Big Marathon; Wanda Sykes & Mike Epps Get Netflix Sitcom
James Corden Gets Extended by CBS; Freeform's Halloween House Returns for 31 Nights of Halloween
Silicon Valley Returns for Final Season; Netflix Gears Up for Elvis Animated Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 19, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-01-2002, 10:37 AM   #76
ZeldaGilroy
Dobie and Zelda Forever!!!

Here is a little more...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 47
“Mommy,” Tavian said shaking his mother awake. “I’m hungry. Wake up.” Vanessa opened her eyes and looked at her son. She sat up and Dabnis woke up as well. “Tavian,” Vanessa said yawning. “Go upstairs and get dressed. We are having a family breakfast today. You’ll get to eat soon.” Tavian sat on his father’s lap. “Can I just have cereal?” he asked. Dabnis laughed. ‘We’ll see,” he replied. ‘But for now, listen to Mommy and go get dressed.

Tavian walked back upstairs and Dabnis looked at his watch. “I can’t believe we slept on that couch all night,” he said. “I know,” Vanessa answered. She leaned over and kissed him. “It was kind of nice though.” The couple walked into the kitchen.

Cliff and Clair were still sitting at the table, drinking their coffee. ‘We didn’t expect anyone else to be up this early,” Clair said with a smile. Vanessa nodded. “Tavian woke us up.” She poured some coffee and sat at the table. Clair looked at her daughter and son-in-law. “You two looked pretty cozy out there on the couch,” she smiled.

Vanessa laughed. “We made up,” she said looking happily at her husband. Cliff laughed a little. “We figured,” he said. “And I’m glad. Now maybe Dabnis and I can get some work done around here before you leave today.” He looked at his son-in-law. “Lots of things to fix up around here…and that son of yours isn’t as handy as you’d expect. I let him wear my tool belt, and he kept trying to hammer things.” Dabnis laughed. Vanessa shook her head. “He’s only four, Dad.”

Rudy came down stairs. She was obviously happy and everyone smiled when they saw her. “Is Kenny here yet?” she asked. Clair shook her head. “Not yet,” she said. “It’s early though.” Dabnis looked at his sister-in-law. “Why is Kenny coming over?” he asked. Vanessa laughed. “You’ve missed out on a lot. I’ll fill you in…” Rudy cut her off mid-sentence. “You better fill him in later,” she said. “Right now I think you’d better get upstairs and stop Talia from killing her little brother.” Vanessa looked questioningly at her sister. “You know that slimy monster thing Martin bought?” Rudy continued. “Well, Tavian decided to wake Talia up by shooting her with slime.”

Suddenly they could hear the kids screaming upstairs. “Shut up,” Olivia shouted. “Some people are trying to sleep.” “You shut up,” Anissa yelled back at her sister. Tavian was screaming, “leave me alone or I’m telling,” and Talia was threatening to beat up her younger brother. Vanessa went to the stairs. “Knock it off…now!” she shouted as she ran up the stairs. “I’m coming up there!”

Cliff looked at his wife and sighed. “So much for our peaceful morning,” he said teasingly. Clair laughed. “Brings back memories, doesn’t it,” she laughed.
ZeldaGilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 10:46 AM   #77
Jballon19
Frequent Poster

Good..Good...Let the grandparents come over as a surprise...lol

Last edited by Jballon19; 08-01-2002 at 11:01 AM.
Jballon19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 03:55 PM   #78
BonniesLilCutiePie
Ivy Winthrop Crane

Send a message via ICQ to BonniesLilCutiePie Send a message via AIM to BonniesLilCutiePie Send a message via Yahoo to BonniesLilCutiePie

I love it! You are truly a great writer and have TONS of talent! Keep up the great work!
Old 08-02-2002, 10:22 PM   #79
ZeldaGilroy

Sorry I haven't posted before now. I was out of town all day. Here is a little more...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 48
There was a knock at the door. “That must be Kenny,” Rudy said happily as she rushed to the door. She opened the door, and there stood Kenny, with the same blissful look on his face. “I thought you’d never get here,” Rudy said. Then she kissed him and led him into the kitchen.

All eyes turned to the couple as they walked into the room. “Kenny,” Clair said happily. “We are so glad you could make it for breakfast.” “Thank you Mrs. Huxtable,” Kenny said smiling. Cliff stood up. He looked at the young man he had known for years as his daughter’s friend. Kenny seemed a bit nervous about whether or not Rudy’s father would accept him as her boyfriend. “Kenny,” Cliff said extending his hand. “It’s good to have you here.” He shook Kenny’s hand. “We all wish you and Rudy the best of luck.” Kenny smiled happily. “Thank you Dr. Huxtable.”

Rudy and Kenny sat down at the table. “When is Theo getting here?” Rudy asked impatiently. “And Sondra and Elvin? They haven’t heard about Kenny and me yet.” She looked at her boyfriend and smiled. “We’ll tell them as soon as they get here,” Kenny said happily. “We’ll tell everyone we see.” He touched Rudy’s hand gently. Clair laughed a little. “Okay you two,” She said. “I hate to break up this love fest, but we need to start making breakfast.”

“I’ll help you,” Rudy said. She kissed Kenny and walked over to the refrigerator. Vanessa and Denise walked downstairs. “Hi Kenny,” Denise said. She looked at Rudy and smiled. Vanessa looked at her mother. “Do you need help with breakfast?” she asked. Clair smiled. “Yes,” she said. “I’ll help too,” Denise added. Cliff stood up and looked at his wife. “Don’t let her help,” he said jokingly. “I don’t want tofu for breakfast.”

Denise laughed. “Dad,” she said laughing. “Stop...besides tofu is good for you. My kids eat it, and they are very healthy.” Cliff kissed her on the cheek. “I’m not too concerned with eating healthy,” he teased. “I just want a happy meal with my family…and if we have tofu, it won’t be a happy meal.” Everyone laughed. “Fine, no tofu,” Denise said in defeat. “But I refuse to cook or eat anything full of grease.” Cliff smiled. “Fine,” he said teasingly. “You don’t have to cook it.”
Old 08-03-2002, 01:02 AM   #80
BonniesLilCutiePie
Ivy Winthrop Crane

Send a message via ICQ to BonniesLilCutiePie Send a message via AIM to BonniesLilCutiePie Send a message via Yahoo to BonniesLilCutiePie

That's all right! I love it! It's great! Keep it up!
BonniesLilCutiePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 09:57 PM   #81
ZeldaGilroy

Sorry everybody..I know I haven't posted in a while. I hope I haven't lost any readers because of my procrastination. Here is some more...

Chapter 49
Breakfast was almost ready. Clair smiled as she watched her family together, and she felt tears come to her eyes at the thought of them leaving. She turned to Denise, who was getting plates out to set the table. “Denise,” she began, “Are you and Martin sure you want to leave Olivia here?”

Denise turned to her mother. “I don’t know anymore,” she said. “I thought it would be a good idea…but after last night…I think she already thinks we hate her. I don’t want her to feel that way. I want her away from that boy Trey though. He is trouble.” Clair nodded. “Maybe you should talk to her,” she suggested. “See what she wants…if she’s willing to change some of her behaviors. It’s not that your father and I don’t want her here…but maybe she’d be better off with you and Martin.”

Denise agreed. “I’ll talk to her,” she said. “Martin and I talked half the night about what we should do, and we came up with nothing.” Clair smiled. “Maybe what you need is a little input from Olivia. It is her life we’re talking about.” Denise nodded. “I’ll talk to her after breakfast,” she said.

Sondra and Elvin walked through the door. “Breakfast smells wonderful,” Elvin said as he came in. Winnie interrupted her father. “Is Olivia upstairs?” she asked Denise. Denise nodded. Winnie went upstairs and Nelson followed her. Sondra said hello to everyone and sat at the table. “I just saw Rudy and Kenny in the living room,” she said. “Does that mean they are together…like a couple?”

Vanessa smiled, “Kenny came over last night, and they decided they wanted to be together,” she said happily. Sondra walked over to Denise and whispered, “Dabnis is in there too?” Denise laughed, “Miracles do happen you know.” “I heard that,” Vanessa said teasingly. “Denise, I can’t trust you with anything.” Sondra laughed, “Well, even if it was secret…I’m glad to know the two of you are back together.” “Thanks,” Vanessa replied.

“Where’s Theo?” Elvin asked as they began to put the food on the table. “Not here yet,” Clair said. “I was hoping he would get here early. He’s bringing his new girlfriend.” Elvin smiled. “I hope they don’t miss breakfast.” Suddenly they heard the doorbell ring. “Must be Theo,” Denise said happily. She walked into the living room, anxious to meet her brother’s new girlfriend.

Cliff opened the door. “Mom…Dad,” he said happily. “We thought you were Theo.” “Sorry to disappoint you son,” Russell said laughing. “We just thought we’d stop by and see our grandchildren and great-grandchildren.” “We thought you were out of town,” Denise said surprised. “We came back early,” Russell replied. “We didn’t want to miss out on the chance to see everybody.”

Rudy smiled and hugged her grandparents. “You remember Kenny,” She said re-introducing her boyfriend to her grandparents. “Of course,” Anna said happily. Then she turned to her granddaughter. “Where is the lucky groom?” she asked pleasantly. The room became quiet. “Uhm…we sort of broke up,” Rudy said. “Kenny and I are together now.” She hoped her grandparents did not have a bad impression of her. “Oh,” Anna said. “Well, I’ve always liked Kenny,” she said. “I think you’ve made a fine choice.”

Clair came out of the kitchen to announce that breakfast was ready. She was surprised to see her in-laws, and embraced them happily. “I’m so glad you made it,” she said. “We’re glad too,” Russell replied. The family gathered around the table, preparing for breakfast. “Are we going to eat without Theo and his friend?” Elvin asked. Clair shrugged. “I hate to, but we can’t let the food get cold. Hopefully they’ll get here soon.” They began to pass the food around the table, everyone hoping that Theo would arrive before the meal was over.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll add more as soon as I can. Thanks Jballon19 for the idea of having the grandparents show up as a surprise! I hope everyone is still enjoying this!
Old 08-05-2002, 11:48 PM   #82
BonniesLilCutiePie
Ivy Winthrop Crane

Awesome! I can't wait for more! Please post lots more soon!
Old 08-06-2002, 07:37 AM   #83
Jballon19
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up

I'm still here.............Who else is still here.
Keep up, the good work.
I got my cameo.....Yeah

Last edited by Jballon19; 08-06-2002 at 01:55 PM.
Old 08-06-2002, 01:52 PM   #84
BonniesLilCutiePie
Ivy Winthrop Crane

Quote:
Originally posted by gbscott1954
Keep on writing! And if you decide to do that other one, I will be
glad to help you in any way I can. Once again, you are the best!
Couldn't have said it better myself!
Old 08-06-2002, 10:08 PM   #85
ZeldaGilroy

Chapter 50
Everyone had just started to eat when Theo came through the door. “We made it,” he said. “Sorry we are so late.” He put his arm around the young woman accompanying him. “Everybody…this is Julia Lawrence.” Julia smiled. “Hello,” she said. “It is nice to meet everybody. Theo has told me so much about all of you.”

Clair smiled at the pretty young woman. She liked Julia already, and it was obvious that Theo liked her. “It is so nice to meet you Julia,” she said pleasantly. “Come and join us.” Theo and Julia sat down at the table. Theo turned and saw Rudy and Kenny sitting at the other end of the table. They were still gazing into each other’s eyes, oblivious to those around them. “Kenny…man what are you doing here?” Theo asked curiously. Kenny smiled, still looking at his girlfriend. “Rudy and I are in love,” he said.

“They’ve been staring at each other since Kenny got here,” Anissa laughed. “When they think nobody’s looking…they kiss,” she said teasingly. Rudy took her eyes off Kenny just long enough to look embarrassed by Anissa’s comment. “Shut up Anissa,” Olivia said annoyed by her younger sister. “I think it is nice that they are in love. And there is nothing wrong with kissing.” Anissa laughed. “Really?” she asked sarcastically. “Then why did you get suspended for it?”

“Anissa!” Martin said angrily. Anissa looked at her father. “Well its true…that is why she got suspended and why you and Mom are making her move here with Grandma and Grandpa.” Denise looked frustrated with her daughter. “Anissa…stop it! You are being very rude, and I don’t like it!” Russell looked at Denise. “You and Martin are leaving Olivia here? That seems harsh, just for kissing. I remember your parents in high school, and they were caught making out plenty of times.” Clair looked embarrassed.

Talia looked questioningly at Olivia. “Why did they suspend you for kissing? Mark Harris kissed me by the water fountain, and we didn’t get suspended.” Dabnis looked at his daughter. “He did what?” he asked. Then he looked at Vanessa. “Did you hear that?” Vanessa looked at her husband and smiled. “She told me when it happened. It’s not a big deal. They are little kids, and it won’t happen again.” Dabnis looked sternly at his daughter. “If he ever does that again…you tell your teacher. Then you tell me!” Tavian teased his sister. “Daddy will beat him up.” Dabnis looked at Vanessa. “Not a big deal? She’s in third grade. I don’t want her starting all this so soon.”

“I had a boyfriend in third grade,” Winnie said trying to add-in her own two cents. Nelson looked at her, “Shut up,” he said. “This isn’t about you.” “Don’t tell your sister to shut-up,” Sondra scolded her son. Elvin looked at his daughter. “This isn’t your business though, Winnie. And that boyfriend was just a friend…not a boyfriend.” Winnie shook her head. “Nope…he was a boyfriend Dad.”

As the family continued to argue, Cliff sat back in his chair, still eating his breakfast. He looked at Theo and smiled. Theo looked at his new girlfriend. “You wanted to see what it was like to have a big family,” he said jokingly. “Here it is.” He hoped this experience wouldn’t scare her away forever.
Have you guys seen this picture? It is from the real Cosby reunion. It's not a great picture...but I thought I'd post it here to keep the characters fresh in your minds as you read, LOL! No Denise though...too bad!

[IMG]C:\My Documents\TV pics\reunioncosby.bmp[/IMG]

Last edited by ZeldaGilroy; 08-06-2002 at 10:38 PM.
Old 08-07-2002, 07:34 AM   #86
Jballon19
Frequent Poster

Talking

Kewl....................I don't see the picture though.

Last edited by Jballon19; 08-07-2002 at 07:41 AM.
Old 08-07-2002, 12:00 PM   #87
ZeldaGilroy

Quote:
Originally posted by Jballon19
Kewl....................I don't see the picture though.
Sorry you can't see the picture. It is showing up for me...hmmm. I don't know what is wrong with it. Sorry!
Old 08-07-2002, 12:03 PM   #88
BonniesLilCutiePie
Ivy Winthrop Crane

It's awesome! Who's in the picture? it won't let me see it either.
Old 08-07-2002, 12:04 PM   #89
ZeldaGilroy

Jballon19....I forgot to say, THANKS FOR READING!!!

Last edited by ZeldaGilroy; 08-07-2002 at 12:05 PM.
Old 08-07-2002, 12:07 PM   #90
ZeldaGilroy

Quote:
Originally posted by BonniesLilCutiePie
It's awesome! Who's in the picture? it won't let me see it either.
It has everybody, except for Lisa Bonet. I can't believe it won't let you see it either. I'll have to try another way of getting it to show up. I'll work on it. Thanks for reading!!!