Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

The Cosby Show links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / The Cosby Show Photo Gallery

The Cosby Show - Season 1

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 1 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 2

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 2 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 3

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 3 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 4

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 4 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 5

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 5 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 6

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 6 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 7

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 7 on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 7

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 8 on DVD
The Cosby Show - 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition - All 8 Seasons

Buy The Cosby Show - 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition - All 8 Seasons on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 1 (Mill Creek)

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 1 (Mill Creek) on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 2 (Mill Creek)

Buy The Cosby Show - Season 2 (Mill Creek) on DVD
The Cosby Show - Season 2 (Mill Creek)

Buy The Cosby Show - Seasons 3 and 4 (Mill Creek) on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Fan Fiction > The Cosby Show - Fan Fiction

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: NBC Developing Serendipity Series; Designing Women Making Streaming Media Debut
Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: ABC; Antenna TV Acquires The Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes, Who's the Boss? and More
Dancing with the Stars Cast for Season 28; Lilly Singh Gets NBC Primetime Special
Decades Celebrates Bob Newhart's 90th Birthday with Big Marathon; Wanda Sykes & Mike Epps Get Netflix Sitcom
James Corden Gets Extended by CBS; Freeform's Halloween House Returns for 31 Nights of Halloween
Silicon Valley Returns for Final Season; Netflix Gears Up for Elvis Animated Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 19, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-16-2001, 06:23 PM   #1
Davester713
Frequent Poster

Post A Cosby Show Reunion

I am making a FanFiction fo0r the Cosby show for a reunion, it would be a gathering for Cliff's parents 65th wedding anniversery. It would be a big party he;d at the Huxtable House reuniting all f the former cast members. Here's who I want included in the story:

Cliff
Claire
Sandra
Elvin
Denise
Dr. Martin
Theo
Michelle-Theo's wife
Vanessa
Debnis-Vanessa's husband
Rudy
Kenny-Rudy's fiancee
Olivia
Seria-Olivia's lil sister
Nelson
Winnie
lil Clair-Vanessa's kid
lil Heathcliff-Vanessa's kid
Cliff's Parents
Clair's parents(small role)

This would bring the cast back to the Huxtable House for a suprise party. Kenny and Rudy would have a suprise for everyne, which would make her parents kind of weary. Rudy doesn't want to announce it to take away from her Grandparents special party. We would also see how Olivia's special relationship with Cliff has grown, and Seria lived with them too, because Denise and Dr. Martin couldn't keep them in Singapore. Vanessa will stay over at Sandra's, with her family because the lack of space at the Huxtable hotel. We'll learn all about Olivia's modelling and singing, and she'll even have a singing appearence sometime in the reunion. It will probably be in the beginning of it, when everyone is arriving. We'll learn how protective Cliff was over her and how Olivia's a strong student, while being shuffled back andf forth all over the world. We'll see a strained relationship between Olivia and Denise and Dr. Martin because she never got to know them really. They were always over seas. On the contrary, Theo has become a high school teacher and is a coach and a positive influence on his students. Vanessa and Debnis are going through marraige problems, and are trying to reconcile. Cliff gives his famous talks,etc. I would need help on this, andthe plot is only a first draft. I think this could be a fun sort of fancction story.
Davester713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2001, 05:22 PM   #2
JT

OK let me get this straight:They're marrige is 65 years old.They must be at leats 80 years old.Meaning their parents are in their early 100s?
JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 06:06 PM   #3
seanjohn1217

Cool

That idea is great, in fact if you need any help in developing the characters in any way I will be happy to assist you. Its great that you have this idea, it is long over due. Everyone loves the Huxtables and their characters have touched Americans as no other t.v. family has before, bridging the gap between Blacks and Whites. Heathcliffe and the gang shall endure in our hearts forever.

Brandon
Chinnywest@cs.com
Old 08-15-2001, 04:28 PM   #4
plappy
Frequent Poster

You forgot to bring Pam because she's a member of Huxtable Family.
plappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 04:17 AM   #5
happydaysfan
Happy Days Fanatic
Occasional Poster

Send a message via AIM to happydaysfan

no, its the GRANDPARENTS who are having their 65th wedding anniversary, at least that's hwo I understood it

this is an olllld thread, did you ever write the story adn if so, can you post it or send it to me so I can read it
happydaysfan is offline   Reply With Quote