Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

FXX Comedy Archer Gets 11th Season; TBS Sets Date for Comedy Game Show with The Good Place Star
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 22, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Tina Fey Sitcom Starring Ted Danson in the Works; A.P. Bio Gets a Reprieve
Fri-Yay: Beyond Friends and The Office: Other Great Sitcoms on Streaming Services; Mad About You Launches During Holiday 2019 Season
HBO Max Revives Gossip Girl; Mario Lopez Leaves Extra and Moves to Access Hollywood
The 71st Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations; Netflix Orders Sketch Comedy Series
Welcome Back (to School), Kotter Marathon on Antenna TV; Lea Michele Gets ABC Holiday Movie

New on DVD/Blu-ray (May/June/July)

My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season

05/07 - Baskets - The Complete Season Three
05/13 - I'm Dying Up Here - Season 2
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume Two
05/14 - The Donna Reed Show - Seasons 1-5
05/14 - Petticoat Junction - Seasons 1-3
05/28 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons (WBShop.com)
05/28 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Second Season (Blu-ray)
06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-14-2002, 04:03 PM   #16
KDluvsChachi
Frequent Poster

I don't understand what is so wring with Chachi!
i think that he was a great addition to the show.
as for the worst. probably Flip. i didn't understand the shirt thing and that was when Joanie and Chachi were gone and...
I also really didn't like Jenny.

I'm not sure if this is right (and its off topic, sorry...)
was Clerance (Arnold's chef) a little person???? on the episode where Fonzie and Ashley go on their first date Fonzie was talking to a little person and called him Clerance. if that is so. that was definetly a really bad idea....

"Next Time Shave Phil... Hug Curtis!!!!"~ Curtis

"I'm really in Love with my guitar, but I'd look rediculous taking it to a drive in." ~Keith Partridge
KDluvsChachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 05:47 PM   #17
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SoFl123
dont you ever EVER insult Ted Mcginley like that again
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Hey, I don't like TM. I'm not going to keep quiet on that fact. You won't see me posting TM hater posts either. I respect that you like him, so why can't you respect that he isn't on my Top 10 actor's list? Get over it, I don't share your opinion
Right on Jenny!! Everyones entitled to their opinions. I stated I dont like Chachi, but KDLuvsChachi didnt flip on me (Thank KD! ), its just an opinion. I like Scott Baio, just not Chachi, its no big deal. It isnt like if I see him on I start spazzing, of course I still watch it! Well, anyways, about the Sofl123 person Jenny, I saw her (or him) post that EXACT same quote in OTHER threads when someone mentioned TM..it wasnt even that bad!! Just an opinion. Your right, everyones entitled to an opinion, and you might not like it, but keep it to yourself and GET OVER IT!
Old 07-14-2002, 08:37 PM   #18
DarleneIllyria
Gone
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by leicbbmakauai
quote:
Originally posted by SoFl123
dont you ever EVER insult Ted Mcginley like that again

Right on Jenny!! Everyones entitled to their opinions. I stated I dont like Chachi, but KDLuvsChachi didnt flip on me (Thank KD! ), its just an opinion. I like Scott Baio, just not Chachi, its no big deal. It isnt like if I see him on I start spazzing, of course I still watch it! Well, anyways, about the Sofl123 person Jenny, I saw her (or him) post that EXACT same quote in OTHER threads when someone mentioned TM..it wasnt even that bad!! Just an opinion. Your right, everyones entitled to an opinion, and you might not like it, but keep it to yourself and GET OVER IT!
Thanks for backing me up leicbbmakauai.

Seriously, I may not like TM- but I'm not the type of person to start a whole new topic about it. I see that so many times on the other boards, and it annoys the crap out of me. I like Happy Days, or I wouldn't be posting here.

Thanks again for backing me up though.
DarleneIllyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 10:11 PM   #19
TJL
Suburbanite Extrordinaire
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by KDluvsChachi

I'm not sure if this is right (and its off topic, sorry...)
was Clerance (Arnold's chef) a little person???? on the episode where Fonzie and Ashley go on their first date Fonzie was talking to a little person and called him Clerance. if that is so. that was definetly a really bad idea....
You are right.
After years of ony being referred to, they finally revealed Clarence, who was in fact a "little person."

By the way, you are indeed way off topic, and are fined 100 dollars. I accept cash, checks, or credit cards.

Read my blogs!
http://centralparkamisguide.com/
http://dvdcriticscorner.com
Visit me on Facebook!http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=641138880
Hey, I do the tweet thing too!
http://twitter.com/TomLevier
My shop of handmade items!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ColdGarageCreations

Last edited by TJL; 07-14-2002 at 10:13 PM.
TJL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 11:06 PM   #20
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Quote:
Thanks for backing me up leicbbmakauai.
Seriously, I may not like TM- but I'm not the type of person to start a whole new topic about it. I see that so many times on the other boards, and it annoys the crap out of me. I like Happy Days, or I wouldn't be posting here.
Quote:
Thanks again for backing me up though.
Exactly. If Happy Days wasnt my favorite show, or any show for that matter that I liked, why would I be wasting my time..or everyone elses???

Oh, and to stay on the topic of the thread, Chachi and Loribeth are still my least favorite!! And along with Roger, Jenny, and all the 80's newcomers who never did really hold on strong. And that my opnions. And thats it, and thats that,thank you, and good day! (that was supposed to be the Mrs.C/Fonzie quote from Arnolds Wedding episode..lol)
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2002, 08:52 AM   #21
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol

Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack

I don't really have a least favorite, but it is probably Roger or one of the Belvins, The Belvins were nerdier than Ralph and Potsie, and Roger is just no Richie, he's more of a Stan Gable ( Ted mcGinley's Revenge of the Nerds character) But Eugene Belvin, ugh, this would have been a great Ralph quote if he had stayed on the show, seriously
Ralph ( to Eugene or Melvin , if he stayed longer ) : Sit on it, Belvin!!
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2002, 02:37 PM   #22
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Quote:
Sit on it, Belvin!!
lol awesome!! Why did they evers top saying that?? I got a riot out of that and the *Hes/your such a Potsie!* Cracks me up everytime w/o fail.
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2002, 02:58 PM   #23
pontoon
~~VOTE GOAT!~~
Frequent Poster

Default Ted McGinley?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh YEAH...now THERE'S an 'emmy' waiting to happen!

Never cared much for Al...and those incessant "Yeh, yeh yeh yeh yeh"s!

And Joannie and Chachi would have to also be there with Al and....hahahahahahahahaha, Ted McGinley! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

pontoon
pontoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 03:34 AM   #24
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Forum Legend

Send a message via MSN to C Doody

2 Words: PINKY TUSCADERO
C Doody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 03:39 AM   #25
Stormtracker TF
║▌║█ ║▌║▌│║▌║▌█
Forum Idol

Oh wow. That was back when Shotz was leicbbmakauai

i s .. i t ... s t i l l .. t h e . n e w .. a g e . ? .. . . . o r .. a m .. i ... t o o .. l a t e .?
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 03:40 AM   #26
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Forum Legend

Send a message via MSN to C Doody

Quote:
Originally posted by Istillgotit
I don't really have a least favorite, but it is probably Roger or one of the Belvins, The Belvins were nerdier than Ralph and Potsie, and Roger is just no Richie, he's more of a Stan Gable ( Ted mcGinley's Revenge of the Nerds character) But Eugene Belvin, ugh, this would have been a great Ralph quote if he had stayed on the show, seriously
Ralph ( to Eugene or Melvin , if he stayed longer ) : Sit on it, Belvin!!
"Jacks Anti Eugiene and Melvin Phase"

C Doody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 08:28 AM   #27
Barnabas1

Chachi, Spike, and Flip.

Formerly Babalu and agsfan
Barnabas1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 09:24 AM   #28
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol

Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack

Quote:
Originally posted by Chad Doody

"Jacks Anti Eugiene and Melvin Phase"

LOL!!! Yup, now I like them!
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 10:20 AM   #29
Tuscadero
Ralph's the Man
Forum Regular

Location: Heading up to Madison, WI with Ralph...to become an optometrist's assistant!
Send a message via AIM to Tuscadero

Quote:
Originally posted by •Shotz|NYC•
Now dont get my wrong, Happy Days is my FAVORITE show, it is an OBSESSION..ask anyone! I drive my friends absolute crazy and my parents always buy me Happy Days memoribilia (Im only 18). But Im sorry!! LOL, but I cannot stand Chachi!! Ahhh!! the kid drives me nuts!! I never really liked him, but now I cannot stand him. He makes me laugh and stuff and hes cute, but for some reason I cannot stand him!! I remember back in like, 1997 when I was around 13-14, they had on N@N a Chachi De-Chachinated Marathon (remember that!) lol Well I'm like that lady in the commercial passed out on the chair listening to repeated *Wawawa, wawawa, wawawa, wawawa......* I dont know what it is about him. I think its because I am such a Richie fan (hes so adorable) that when Chachi came on the show, he became a focus on the show. As for KC and Roger and Jenny, yeah they bugged me too, but I stopped watching once the 80s stepped in. It just wasnt Happy Days w/o Richie and Ralph. That little girl Heather kind of bugged me too, she was cute, but she really was a needed to the show.
Yes, Yes, Yes! Everytime I watch HD (the ones that are on TVLand now), I think, "What is this...Chachi Days?" I mean, I don't mind Chachi, but it's definitely *not* the same with out Richie and Ralph...I want 'em back! *pouts*

I hate LB too. I don't really have a reason too; I guess I think that Richie could have done better...she's just too annoying. I"m not an LB fan.
Old 03-02-2003, 01:03 PM   #30
YoliUSA
Fan of the Classics

Send a message via MSN to YoliUSA

I don't and will never like K.C.

"Sometimes I just don't understand human behavior"- C-3PO

My DVD's
YoliUSA is offline   Reply With Quote