Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Fan Fiction > Happy Days/Laverne & Shirley - Fan Fiction

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

HBO Max Revives Gossip Girl; Mario Lopez Leaves Extra and Moves to Access Hollywood
The 71st Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations; Netflix Orders Sketch Comedy Series
Welcome Back (to School), Kotter Marathon on Antenna TV; Lea Michele Gets ABC Holiday Movie
Bounce Sitcom In The Cut Premieres Season 5; Conan Returns to Comic-Con for 5th Year
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 15, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Reboot of The Flintstones in the Works (Again); Amazon Orders New Comedy Series
Fri-Yay: The End of Friends on Netflix; Remembering Rip Torn of The Larry Sanders Show and Disney Channel Star Cameron Boyce

New on DVD/Blu-ray (May/June/July)

My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season

05/07 - Baskets - The Complete Season Three
05/13 - I'm Dying Up Here - Season 2
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume Two
05/14 - The Donna Reed Show - Seasons 1-5
05/14 - Petticoat Junction - Seasons 1-3
05/28 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons (WBShop.com)
05/28 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Second Season (Blu-ray)
06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-14-2002, 08:55 PM   #1
TheFonze 3000
Occasional Poster

Thumbs up Happy Days Fan Fiction

Hey i'm new Here And i want to write some Happy Days fan fiction Does Any One Have Any suggestions?
TheFonze 3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2002, 02:41 AM   #2
CameraQueen
Forum Regular

Woo! I've been looking all over the web for HD fan fiction. Write your little heart out! LOL As far as ideas...hmmm. I dunno. I tend to focus my stuff on Joanie and Fonzie. In fact I have a fan fic page of my own on which I have one short story and the first two chapters of a longer story (chapter 3 will be up any day now) which is basically a continuation where the show left off. I deal with some weird themes though, so anyone who wants to read my stuff, be warned. (Namely, the death of Lori Beth - nothing graphic, just how people deal with it emotionally, the deterioration of Joanie and chachi's marriage, and finally Joanie and fonzie getting together, which is the way I always thought it should be!)

Still interested after that buildup? LOL

www.angelfire.com/realm/hdfanfic

<center>K! I! D! S! Yeah!! </center>
CameraQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 03:43 PM   #3
Pinky
Frequent Poster

Default Fanfiction.net

fanfiction.net does not have a catergory for HD but hopefully they will soon because i'm going to suggest it.
I already have a storty posted on that website. since there is no catergory for HD presently it is in the l&s catergory. it is called thinking that you hate someone may hurt you. currently only chapter 1 is up. I will be adding chapter2 shortly.
bye,
Pinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 03:58 PM   #4
CameraQueen
Forum Regular

Good luck requesting a Happy Days category at FanFiction.net...I've done so several times and have been ignored. I finally gave up and posted my stories in the L&S category too.
Old 02-28-2002, 12:49 AM   #5
Pat

Default Happy Days Fiction

I had a Happy Days Fiction story. It was just getting good when Homestead took my free sight away. I was up to page 11 or 12. Damn shame. : (
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2002, 01:02 AM   #6
CameraQueen
Forum Regular

Yeah...I saw your story. It was really good! You should repost it somewhere if you can.
Old 03-05-2002, 07:19 PM   #7
DetectiveGriffin
Sankontessou!

Send a message via AIM to DetectiveGriffin Send a message via Yahoo to DetectiveGriffin
Cool

happy days fic sounds so right on. post some links to where it can be found, eh?
DetectiveGriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 08:45 PM   #8
Moondance
MCR

Why don't you post it in Squeakyland or my site? I can make room for it!

Feenster Girl

FeensterLand --that's my main site

Laverne and Shirley Fan Fiction --This is my FF page!

I've been looking for HD FF!!
Moondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 10:53 PM   #9
Jilly
Occasional Poster

I have a fan-fic idea! It is on the post Attn: All Fan Fic Writers.....or at least I think that's the name of it. It's been so long since I've posted it, I can't remember, but it's something close to that! Thanks,
Jilly
Jilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 05:42 PM   #10
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump

I would LOVE to read a fan fic continuation from the episode, "Welcome Home Richie". Possibly a great bonding experience between Richie and Fonzie.....possibly, after Ashley dumps Fonzie, Fonzie becomes so depressed that he picks up his old reckless behavior and his friends become so worried that no one can get through to him but Richie. This could be a great opportunity for them to remenise about their childhood days growing up together.

Or, on the opposite scale, Richie turns awry and Lori Beth becomes so worried that she has to call on Fonzie's help. Maybe his screenwriting doesn't take off and he gets upset and won't respond to anyone. He loses all his confidence and Fonzie has to give him one of his famous pep talks. Richie then decides that he made an arse of himself in "Welcome Home, Richie" by flying off the handle at everyone and he realizes that he is happiest when he is at home, surrounded by the people who he loves and loves him. And no job can take the place of being with his family.

The great thing about fan fic is that the sky is the limit. If you have a desire to see something happen in the show, you can write it. You don't have to worry about actors, directors, producers, ratings. Just write what's in your heart. Let the characters come alive on the pages.

Hope that helps a little.
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 06:04 PM   #11
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump

Quote:
Originally posted by CameraQueen
Woo! I've been looking all over the web for HD fan fiction. Write your little heart out! LOL As far as ideas...hmmm. I dunno. I tend to focus my stuff on Joanie and Fonzie. In fact I have a fan fic page of my own on which I have one short story and the first two chapters of a longer story (chapter 3 will be up any day now) which is basically a continuation where the show left off. I deal with some weird themes though, so anyone who wants to read my stuff, be warned. (Namely, the death of Lori Beth - nothing graphic, just how people deal with it emotionally, the deterioration of Joanie and chachi's marriage, and finally Joanie and fonzie getting together, which is the way I always thought it should be!)

Still interested after that buildup? LOL

www.angelfire.com/realm/hdfanfic
I love CameraQueen's fan fic!! Her stories are great-- they explore the feelings and thoughts of the HD cast that the actual show never could have. I always look forward to reading these stories....and am still excitedly awaiting new hapters to be completed...*hint, hint*
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #12
Race's Girl
Miss Tremendous
Forum Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Race's Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Race's Girl

I'd done a fic of one where they went to London except for Chachi if I were you
Old 06-18-2012, 11:09 PM   #13
FonzFan82
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFonze 3000
Hey i'm new Here And i want to write some Happy Days fan fiction Does Any One Have Any suggestions?
FonzFan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:14 PM   #14
FonzFan82
Frequent Poster

Default Happy Days recreation characters in 2000s

Hi! I'm new to this site. If anyone is interested, please check out my stories. I would love it if anyone would check out my stories and review them since they don't have any reviews on this site yet.

I have recreated the characters as well. If anyone is interested in having a preview of the whole gang together, I will have to do it by e - mail. Let me know if that is doable for you. If not, let me know if I can preview my recreates on this site. I thought that would be fun to have your own cast from the original show. I did the introductory story of the characters minus Fonzie and Chachi 10 - 15 years ago, so you can check it out.

I do want to know if you think they sound like the originals. This cast live in the years of 2007 - 2012 because I mention facebook in some of the stories. Enjoy and let me know what you think!
FonzFan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:40 AM   #15
Race's Girl
Miss Tremendous
Forum Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Race's Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Race's Girl

No fanfics with Flip in them please
Race's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote