Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Season Premiere Date Set; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Renewed
Fri-Yay: Disney+ Launches; NBC Orders 8th Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-27-2016, 10:10 AM   #16
JTK1701
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
Here's a thread from a few years ago about The Investigators episode, which had a lot of additional details. The book is also mentioned and discussed. I'm truly convinced Floyd is one of the sickest people to have ever walked the planet, and I think I'd be truly horrified if I knew the full scope of his actions.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...n+delano+floyd

I'm rewatching The Investigators episode. It also stated Floyd had told Sharon that he "had once done something so evil that if anyone ever found out about it, he'd never see the light of day again." As to what that is, it could be one of his crimes we know about or something else entirely.
Absolutely, Whether you believe in Capital Punishment or not. He makes an easy case for it in my opinion.
JTK1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 10:54 AM   #17
Hambone2421

Gosh, we all knew he killed that sweet little boy, but at least now he has kinda confessed to it. If you even believe his confession is legit. There's no doubt it mind mind that he killed Michael and his mother, but I have a feeling he knows EXACTLY where Michael is buried and wont reveal it.

Looking at pictures of that poor little boy. I believe he was just a few years younger than me at the time he was killed.

There's a special place in hell for people like Franklin Delano Floyd. Burn in hell, you soulless POS.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 05:04 PM   #18
Call me Perm
Frequent Poster

Investigation Discovery is airing a story about this case this Thursday on "Pandora's Box: Unleashing Evil."
5353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 04:59 PM   #19
SPD Yellow
Forum Regular

Angry

I watched the Pandora's Box episode. They didn't mention anything about Suzanne having a baby brother who was never found. I'm not sure why they wouldn't. Is that actually true or was I mistaken? Also they said the reveal of her actual identity came from Floyd, but I have a very hard time believing that. Seriously not even Gandhi would object to curb-stomping that mothereffer.
SPD Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:27 PM   #20
bugnpinky
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPD Yellow
I watched the Pandora's Box episode. They didn't mention anything about Suzanne having a baby brother who was never found. I'm not sure why they wouldn't. Is that actually true or was I mistaken? Also they said the reveal of her actual identity came from Floyd, but I have a very hard time believing that. Seriously not even Gandhi would object to curb-stomping that mothereffer.
Matt Birkbeck has mentioned that there was a brother but that's about it. No one can confirm much of anything anything because the family has yet to ever speak about it publicly. As for her identity he did seem to make up all the aliases and backstories.
bugnpinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 07:34 PM   #21
tsaun
Frequent Poster

Can't they hurry up and execute this guy?

He's had enough time.
tsaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 02:20 AM   #22
Drown Soda
Superstitious cinephile
Frequent Poster

Wow, I did not know this. I was watching this episode yesterday and read Floyd's wiki page. It didn't mention that he'd confessed to murdering him, although I think most people presumed he did. He's abhorrent—a truly evil person.

They don't even really know who Michael's real parents were, do they?
Drown Soda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 05:48 AM   #23
kadrmaskb
Frequent Poster

Floyd, well he won't be executed any time soon. His mental health keeps him alive and he flips and flops between wanting to be executed and wanting to stay. He turns 74 this year, his appeals I believe have moved into the federal stage now but with Florida's death penalty system in shambles he will under the latest opinion almost certainly get a new penalty phase which even if he received a death sentence again it would start his appeals process all over again.
kadrmaskb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:50 AM   #24
Tap Dancer
Forum Regular

Every time this thread is bumped up, I'm hopeful there will be news that this POS is dead. I'm disappointed to know he's still alive.
Tap Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:49 AM   #25
tlc38tlc38
Every day’s a Dolly day!
Forum Veteran

This guy always gives me the creeps. It's hard for me to watch this segment because I knew he was always lying.
Deuteronomy 15:10
In loving memory of my best friend, my Mama.
tlc38tlc38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:51 PM   #26
Sailor Haumea
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaun
Can't they hurry up and execute this guy?

He's had enough time.
There are a few cases that might be connected to Floyd. The kidnapping of Christina Lynn Carter...supposedly Floyd was in the area with "Sharon" at the time. As this was 1973 (before he even met Sandi), it can't be Suzanne...but what if Suzanne wasn't the first girl he abducted and called "Sharon"?

A chilling thought, isn't it?

I always assumed she was beaten and then Floyd DID hit her with a car afterward. But apparently it's contested whether there even was a hit-and-run accident?

I actually think commuting to life and putting him in general population would be the perfect punishment. We all know what happens to child molesters/murderers in prison.
Sailor Haumea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 12:24 AM   #27
drew790
Forum Regular

Ugh, this case and this man.

I also can't help feel a certain kind of way towards that principal.
drew790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 10:19 AM   #28
dynoguy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc38tlc38
It's hard for me to watch this segment because I knew he was always lying.
It's definitely a strange experience watching a segment the first time after you FINALLY know the gory details.

Before reading the book, 'A Beautiful Child,' Franklin Floyd came across like a smug *****. You knew he was full of crap and lying his mouth off. But once you've read the book and know what a true monster he is and his lifetime of horrible crimes, it's just an entirely different experience watching the segment.

Same goes for the Wendy Camp segment. After the remains of the three ladies were found, the picture that was posted online and knowing that Beverly and Ida thought of little Cynthia as "damaged" goods and using that as justification to kill her along with the others...it was surreal watching the segment. A completely different experience from before where you watched it and Ida's guilt was so obvious that it became almost comical.
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 12:02 PM   #29
Huskerz85
Forum Regular

Strap this POS down and load him up with Fetanyl (which is being used in Lethal Injection cocktails anyways)
Huskerz85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 10:30 PM   #30
Sailor Haumea
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskerz85
Strap this POS down and load him up with Fetanyl (which is being used in Lethal Injection cocktails anyways)
Not yet. We still don't know what he did with Phillip (Suzanne's brother), and there's a possibility he may have abducted a girl and named HER "Sharon" too between February and October of 1973. In addition, there was an anonymous tip that this "Sharon" (can't be Suzanne, as Suzanne was only abducted in May 1975) was with Floyd in October 1973 and he aided in the murder of Christina Lynn Carter.

And Thomas Tillery (kidnapped September 19, 1994) is another potential victim.

So, a few unanswered questions:

1. Who was the "Sharon" he was with in 1973?
2. Did he have anything to do with the kidnapping of Thomas Tillery?
3. Where is Phillip Steven Brandenburg?
4. Did you murder Suzanne, or did you have someone else do the dirty deed?

Let's get everything resolved, THEN execute him. THINK!!!!
Sailor Haumea is offline   Reply With Quote