Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Season Premiere Date Set; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Renewed
Fri-Yay: Disney+ Launches; NBC Orders 8th Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-07-2010, 12:40 AM   #61
kadrmas15
Retired from Board 03/03/11

Also, Geiler is one of about 25 judges to be impeached total in the State of California since 1973. He was one of about 16 or 17 to be impeached by the California Supreme Court while 9 others were impeached outright by the judicial commission and the Supreme Court refused to review the order. http://cjp.ca.gov/index.php?id=23
kadrmas15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:26 AM   #62
wiseguy182

wasn't sure if this one was mentioned or not but Bob Keane from the Bobby Fuller segment died a few weeks ago.

Speaking about that segment, it was nice to see Casey Kasem on there. I never get tired of listening to those top 40 bloopers. As serious as it was, Casey made me chuckle a bit when he said "When I found out that Bobby was dead....or had died." What's the difference?, LOL
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:45 AM   #63
UMfan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
wasn't sure if this one was mentioned or not but Bob Keane from the Bobby Fuller segment died a few weeks ago.
No one has mentioned that, how sad!
UMfan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:18 AM   #64
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakken
No update as far as I know.

Although Ronald Glenn West was long suspected (and still is) of being the killer, he was never charged with the two murders.

Does anyone have a link to a picture of Ronald Glenn West? I have searched for him but cannot find anything. I'd like to see what he looked like in comparison to the composite sketch on UM.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #65
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone2421
Does anyone have a link to a picture of Ronald Glenn West? I have searched for him but cannot find anything. I'd like to see what he looked like in comparison to the composite sketch on UM.
After much searching I found the thread where I posted a pic of him that was on a true crime show.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...ald+Glenn+West
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #66
mah79
Frequent Poster

Hi Everyone,
I was browsing the Charley Project today, and I saw where Francis Walsh passed away in 1998. He was the father of Theresa Walsh, who was kidnapped by her mother Merle in Hawaii in 1990. According to Theresa's page, her father founded a missing children's agency to honor his daughter. Theresa is listed on the Charley Project as the missing person of the week.
mah79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:20 PM   #67
mphs95
Remember me?
Forum Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to mphs95

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMfan77
Good catch Tracy LynnS. The only reason I can think of is that maybe UM made the error and that his last name was not Kidd.

That's what I was thinking or a kwindikink that they had the same name.
mphs95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:49 AM   #68
McBevis
Forum Regular

Alice Breitler, the foster mother in the Martha and Bobby Brown story, died in 1994 at the age of 89.

Robert Dirscherl's wife Jinny died in 2000 at the age of 73.

Herbert Kipf, one of the people from the 1950 Beatrice, Nebraska church explosion, died in 1997 at the age of 76.

Patricia Sawyer (victim of Judge John Fairbanks) died in 1999 at the age of 86.

Elmer Sr. and Cathern Locker, parents of now-captured drug suspect Elmer Locker Jr. died in 1995 and 1997, respectively, both aged 89.

Quentin Bruguier (Ruby Bruguier's father) died in 2001 at the age of 62.

Joe Schambier (the guy who was a radio Santa Claus and who who discovered that his daughter was deceased following a 45 year search) died in 1997 at the age of 80.

Leo Leeburn, the Boise, Idaho man interviewed in the segment about the blonde-haired man who committed suicide inside the Sacred Heart Church of Boise died in 2002 at the age of 81.

Coral Polge, the "psychic artist" who was able to draw accurate portraits of long-deceased people that she had never seen died in 2001 at the age of 76.

Leonard S. Shoen, the U-Haul founder who appeared briefly in the segment about his son's wife's murder, died in 1999 at the age of 83.

Newel Sessions, who made the grim discovery of a human skeleton inside an old footlocker given to him by a mysterious man known only as "Gabby," died in 2003 at the age of 79.

Audrey Santo, the little girl in a permanent vegetative state who was said to have brought miracles upon many people who visited her, died in 2007 at the age of 13.

Gwen Krewson (mother of missing person and, unfortunately, murder victim Holly Krewson) died in 2003 at the age of 61.

Last edited by McBevis; 01-12-2015 at 03:36 PM.
McBevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #69
bawitter
Occasional Poster

It looks like that sadley Frances Sherwood the mother of Clifford Sherwood has also passed. It's so sas that she passed with out knowing what happened to her son.

http://www.westislandchronicle.com/O...ces-Sherwood/1
bawitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:26 AM   #70
mah79
Frequent Poster

I also found a Social SEcurity Death index record for Shirley Branion, Dr. John Branion's wife. She died in 2001 at the age of 60 or 61 (www.familysearch.org)
mah79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:08 PM   #71
McBevis
Forum Regular

Well, I went on another curiosity trip and dug up some more UM passings if anyone's interested.

Philip Bergen, the Alcatraz Captain Of The Guards who appeared in-depth on the Alcatraz special, died in 2002 at the age of 97.

Charles Southern Sr. (father of Charles Southern Jr.) died in 1998 at the age of 78.

Hallie Stillwell, who witnessed the "Ghost Lights" of Marfa, Texas in 1916 and was interviewed about it on the show in 1989, died in 1997 at the age of 99.

Selim Babac, the AIDS patient who went to Dr. Hong Lu to learn about the alternative healing practice of Qi Gong, died in 2000 at the age of 37.

Monica Libao's sleazy adoptive parents are both deceased. Her father died in 1983 at the age of 77, and the much younger mother died in 1998 at the age of 75.

Myrtle Hieronimus, the long-lost aunt that Jim Boumgarden inadvertantly discovered while trying to find his twin brother, died in 1999 at the age of 89.

Clyde Ralstin, the Spokane, Washington police officer who had long been the prime suspect in the murder of fellow officer George Conniff but was oddly never charged in any way, died in 1990 at the age of 90.

Michelle Whitt, the young, wheelchair-bound woman victimized by con artist Steven Cox, died in 2000 at the age of 42.

In response to another poster's question, Rufus Gookin (Lynn Heinz's father) died in 2000 at the age of 96.

Platt Monfort (Gail Delano's father) died in 2005 at the age of 84.

Betty and Dallas McClenahen (Marilynn DePue's parents) died in 1994 and 2004 (respectively), at the ages of 75 and 86 (respectively).

Finally, there was one thing that I wanted to mention to people who are strong followers of the Clifford Sherwood case. His father did not die in 1976, as some posters (as well as the Doe Network) indicate. He disappeared in 1962 and was tracked down by one of his daughters in 1976. He actually died in 1987, and this is noted in the segment.

Last edited by McBevis; 05-24-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:13 AM   #72
xxxxmattxxxx69
Forum Regular

Jim Bohmgarden(sp?) since passed away after they interviewed him when he was trying to find his twin brother.

I believe Russell Evans dad John died a short time after but am not too sure and that his mom Sue was in declining health and may be dead now
xxxxmattxxxx69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:32 AM   #73
RobinW

Just found that Tom Sawyer, the man who had the near-death experience after being crushed under a truck, died of pulminory fibrosis in April of 2007. Here's a tribute that was posted for him:
http://atwaterndenews.blogspot.com/2...-has-died.html
RobinW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #74
jimbou81
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBevis
Myrtle Hieronimus, the long-lost aunt that Jim Boumgarden inadvertantly discovered while trying to find his twin brother, died in 1999 at the age of 89.
How do you guys find this stuff out? I was wanting to know if is anyone has this episode taped, I lost my copy when I moved and was hoping to find it online some where but haven't had any luck. If some one could send me a copy my way that would be great, thanks. I'm looking for the episode that aired on September 02, 1992, mainly the story of my father Jim Boumgarden.

Last edited by crystaldawn; 08-18-2010 at 06:11 AM.
jimbou81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:42 AM   #75
McBevis
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbou81
How do you guys find this stuff out? I was wanting to know if is anyone has this episode taped, I lost my copy when I moved and was hoping to find it online some where but haven't had any luck. If some one could send me a copy my way that would be great, thanks. I'm looking for the episode that aired on September 02, 1992, mainly the story of my father Jim Boumgarden.
How do we find this stuff out? It's really not difficult at all. You'd be surprised at what you can find out just from typing a name into a search engine. Of course, the possibility always exists that some of the information that I or other people who try to find these things out gather may not always be correct, but the more circumstantial facts that you can gather about people on UM (or just in general), the better the chance of being able to pinpoint things like passings and other like information. Of course it also helps if you don't have a particularly common name. Now, if your dad's aunt was named something like "Joan Johnson," it might be harder to look up that type of information because there are tons of Joan Johnsons, but when you think about it, how many Myrtle Hieronimi could there possibly be (or ever have been)?

Last edited by crystaldawn; 08-18-2010 at 06:11 AM.