Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Lifetime's Winter Ripped from the Headlines; PIX11 Holiday Lineup
Showtime Gets Vanessa Bayer Comedy Pilot; Jeopardy! Sees Who's the GOAT on ABC Primetime
Viacom's Comedy Central Renews The Office & Parks and Recreation; E! Gets New Jason Kennedy Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 18, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Season Premiere Date Set; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Renewed
Fri-Yay: Disney+ Launches; NBC Orders 8th Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-23-2004, 05:10 PM   #1
crystaldawn

Default Tami Lynn Leppert

I came across a website concerning missing persons. Tami Lynn Leppert's sister had posted a lot of information looking for any leads on where her sister was. She said Unsolved Mysteries had some details wrong (like the color car she was in, her clothes, etc.). She also said something I had never heard before, that Tami may have been 2 or 3 months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. Has anyone heard this before?
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 11:33 PM   #2
dynoguy88

Default reply

The Unsolved Mysteries segment never mentioned that she was pregnant and neither did the family members that were interviewed. They just just said they felt while she was away filming a TV movie, that she saw something she was not supposed to (maybe a murder or a drug exchange) and feared for her life. She became paranoid and even asked her mother what she thought if she knew that someone was trying to kill her.

When she went for a ride with her boyfriend/friend (or friend), the segment said she was just in a skirt, t-shirt and in her bare feet. The boyfriend said after arguing, he dropped her off at a corner and she just vanished.

My opinion - The boyfriend/friend must have done something to her. He claims that he dropped her off on a corner, in broad daylight in her bare feet. Naturally, she would have called home for someone to pick her up. People would have noticed her. She couldn't have run away. She didn't have any money, just the clothes on her back.
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
atomicfizz
Forum Regular

Sorry for bumping up a thread that is so old, but the other ones about Tami Lynn are locked.

So someone is posting on another board about Tami Lynn. Claims she was a prostitute providing the Girl Friend Experience and that the whole disappearance was fabricated to distance her and that lifestyle from her mother's business.

I don't know who this person is or if they are full of crap, but it's still interesting. Post #26 is the person answering the questions I posted.

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...763#post780305
atomicfizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #4
Clockworkhigh
Forum Regular

I've always been perplexed about this one. Look, I know hindsight is 20/20, but if I am Tammy's mother, I would literally push that information out of her head and have her tell me what she saw and then alert the cops. Hey if someone is out to get you the last thing you should do is keep it a secret if they are coming after you anyways.

But this is something we will likely never find out IMO
Clockworkhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Atomicfizz,

That person has only been a member of that message board since 5/23/2009.

From the way he's talking in circles, I think he just likes to hear himself talk, play word games, and get people confused. I think it's all BS.

If he's actually got real info or any connection to the family/case, he'd say something worth listening to. Tammy's sister has never been afraid of going anywhere she needs to online, letting people know who she is and that she's desperate to find her missing sister.

Mystery boy just likes the attention he's getting by being "mysterious", imo.
TracyLynnS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #6
nohwheregirl
THE Mystery Machine

That same person has posted on these message board under the screen name "true." Yes, he claim's that Tammy is alive and a prostitute, and that her disappearance was staged because people would pay more money to be with a "missing" girl. He also claims that her mother and sister were/are in on it and that UM was used as publicity to get Tammy more business.

While this is an interesting version of events, this person comes off as such a whack-job, and deals in so many vagaries, that I'm 95% sure he's a troll. My two-sentence summary of his story required about 4 private message exchanges before he would actually come out and say what (he thought) happened. Oh, and then he claimed I was an idiot for not deducing his meaning from all of his meandering posts. If he's going to claim that Tammy's family are a bunch of sickos, then he better have the goods to back it up.
nohwheregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:13 PM   #7
atomicfizz
Forum Regular

Yeah, that's pretty much what he's doing to me over there, acting like I'm the crazy one who is too stupid to comprehend his posts. In the mean time, they are completely nonsensical. Then I ask questions and get more nonsense. He acts like I have all these beliefs that I will never change. No, if someone credible comes along and tells me facts that can somehow be backed up I will change what I think. I don't know these people. How can I think anything other than what I have been presented with? The person is obviously a wack job. I like how he says one thing then you call him on it and then he backpedals too. I mean I hope more than anything she is alive and well, but why cause people (or even just Suzanne, since he thinks she is the only one who does not know about this, because her twin sister who is in law enforcement and therefore under a gag order) this pain? It's been 25 or however many years... why not come clean now if (BIG IF) this story is true, since this was put out there and there is now public interest.
atomicfizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #8
nohwheregirl
THE Mystery Machine

Oh, I just went back and read through my PM's with that guy. He also accused me of being in on the grand conspiracy too
nohwheregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:36 PM   #9
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Oh brother. Yep, he's a nut.

Just start answering all his posts by quoting ancient philosophers and throwing in some latin. ("Sic gorgiamos allos subjectatos nunc" in nonsensical fake latin that is the Addams Family motto. It means, "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us." And it's kinda fitting, since that guy is trying to be king of that message board and subdue the normal members there.)

After that, switch to asian influences and maybe go to ichingonline.net and ask it a few questions. Then post the answers to him as if they have some real meaning to the conversation.

Here's what I got after I asked the I-ching "is she alive?" and throwing the coins. (btw, I don't believe in this stuff, but if it's useful for messing with the troll's head, go for it. lol)

The I-ching told me:

A Prince who shouts orders but will not walk among his people may as well try to command the four winds.

A playful Zephyr dances and delights beneath indulgent Heaven and a strong, addictive temptation, is much more dangerous than it seems. (in latin: tentatio est plus periculosus = temptation is very hazardous)
TracyLynnS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #10
browneyes106

I found it weird that nobody ever saw Tami walking around barefoot in the streets.
browneyes106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:54 PM   #11
true
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldawn
I came across a website concerning missing persons. Tami Lynn Leppert's sister had posted a lot of information looking for any leads on where her sister was. She said Unsolved Mysteries had some details wrong (like the color car she was in, her clothes, etc.). She also said something I had never heard before, that Tami may have been 2 or 3 months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. Has anyone heard this before?
Linda Curtis filed the police report at Cocoa Beach Police department, where it and the Court House is walking distance from the glass bank.

Linda was not in the car to see where Tammy got out, but she was back in Rockledge where they were living, where she supposedly last saw Tammy. The reason she went to Cocoa Beach Police Department was because she and Tammy had previous dealings and connections with the CBPD. There was even a matter of a probation Tammy had to serve which means the police had all teh information they needed already about Tammy, though they became ignorant that day about details regarding Tammy and remain so even today.

The police report was filed out supposedly based on what Keith told Linda, but it was done by Linda non the less. It was also Linda whom had the Florida Today newspaper staff writer contact Billy Cox, whom wrote previous articles on Tammy's career as well as stories of her missing. Linda was a Talent Agent/Scout and had Galaxy (a Barbizon franchise ?) and as such she had developed contact in the industry from even back when she was a Beauty Queen (Yes Linda was a Beauty Queen and once held the title of "Miss Hav-A-Tampa".)

Anyways it was through Linda's efforts to promote missing Tami that she got a spot on Unsolved mysteries and later a improved version with a so called reinactment.

The common factor here is whos hand is behind the promotion and story line.
The story line is filled with un-named theys and what and hear-says and these all are tools of cons, leaving the viewing public to make believe to fill in the blanks.

There is a lot people who do not know Tammy or Linda of Wing , etc... that have said plenty that is not true and denied anything the goes against the promoted story line.

Walter Lebowitz is a disbarred Florida Lawyer but he is where Tammy went upon leaving the Scarface set. Point is they had consultation from a person educated in the law and its manipulation. He was disbarred in the 70's as you can find with an internet search.

The police are under a gag order as the vanishing act was planned and they (Tammy and her mother and co.) went through legal means to get the gag order (as Walter would had advised them to do). Tammy even obtained evidence of sanity per the judges order (and since Linda herself delt with mental institutes she knew what was needed and how to get it.)

Suzanne and her twin sister Sandra were adopted out at around age one, as this was during a time when Linda was dealing with a mental institute as a patient and not believe to be able to take care of the twins. Suzanne claims to have never met Tammy or Linda though Sandra is or was a member of Law Enforcement and as such she is bound by the same gag order and as such you will never hear from Sandra on this matter.

To believe what is promoted from the unsolved mysteries episodes is to believe who?
Linda, as all the material unsolved mysteries is based on was generated by ....Linda.

The Police know Linda lied about a lot of things.... But they are under a gag order.

The promotion itself is an intentional mystery and misdirection. Pretty much the promotion of teh exact opposite of what really happened and where viewers might look.

Poor innocent missing child (Linda initially tried to promote Tammy as being 17, not an adult, when she vanished - though the police had probation information showing otherwise). Tammy as a call girl is the opposite of poor innocent child and as the police are under a gag order, she is not really missing though she did get an identity change and probably why Keith gave her $300 and Tammy wanted him to take her down south Florida (Walters place to pick up the new ID and pay him).

There are a lot of people who do not know Tammy but from only the media. They have nothing to contribute to the honesty of what happened. But there are those of us who did know Tammy, family and friends and what accumulation of information has come from these people, supports a planned vanishing act and prostitution, even prior to the vanishing act. From fantasizing and thinking about doing so as a kid to first hand experience of those who were played, deceived in order to build momentum of the danger story.

Why? Simply because there was a need to separate Tammys call girl career from Lindas Child based talent business in the publics eyes.

Linda later got recognition from Life magazine for being one of the countries top Child Talent agents/scouts. This could not have happened had the truth been known.

While there is the general public that may have resistance to the hard reality of what happened, I'm certain that within the show business industry there are those who would not be so supprised.

As a comparison base of what the media can promote and the general public believe.
Perhaps someday we will find WMD in Iraq and that in comparison to this matter?
true is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #12
true
Occasional Poster

As an example fo Linda Curtis promotional talent, She managed to get a show by the name "Real People" to do a segment on Wing. Of those you will see in the segment are Wings father, Patrick Flanagan whom himself is a notable person and his then girl friend, Suzanne Strausberg (Lee Strausberg daughter. For those who do not know, Lee is well known for training actors and IIRC, method acting). As a piece of trivia, in that segment there is a pencil drawing of Wing, drawn by myself and based on a photo of Wing that was in a Galaxy talent catalog.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #13
true
Occasional Poster

It is not unreasonable to believe Tammy herself may very well have participated and be in online promotions of the cover story and even message threads. Even here.

This calculation is based on a matter of mysterious calls that number far beyond the wrong number excuse that friends and family have received over the years and believed to be from Tammy. For her to be doing that, she'd likely be online too. And in hindsight there are those who might even believe she was doing so at times under the guise of Suzanne. Perhaps and likely even through Suzannes online accounts.

And that would be fitting of teh practice of promoting the opposite of what is, how?
Old 06-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #14
porchlight
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohwheregirl
Oh, I just went back and read through my PM's with that guy. He also accused me of being in on the grand conspiracy too
LOL me too.
porchlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:52 AM   #15
Mastermind

Quote:
I found it weird that nobody ever saw Tami walking around barefoot in the streets.
Apparently she was not barefoot. It was a mistake by UM.

But I do agree that it seems like an amazing coincidence that she just happened to run into Joe P. Serialkiller without first stepping into some building or being seen walking along the street.

While I disagree with that nut's prostitute theory. I do believe it is not
out of the question that Tammy may have been raped at some point at that party.
Or was coerced into doing "tricks" for movie bigshots or criminals that were associated with movie execs.

Rape. Maybe that's why she flipped out and couldn't tell anyone
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote