Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Showtime Gets Vanessa Bayer Comedy Pilot; Jeopardy! Sees Who's the GOAT on ABC Primetime
Viacom's Comedy Central Renews The Office & Parks and Recreation; E! Gets New Jason Kennedy Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 18, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Season Premiere Date Set; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Renewed
Fri-Yay: Disney+ Launches; NBC Orders 8th Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-17-2011, 11:23 PM   #136
JackKerouac1989
Frequent Poster

Croft is both inmature and stupid.
What kind of a moron with previous drug convictions films himself with a bag of weed on his shoulders bragging about things and posts it on the internet?
I hope the DEA pays a visit to the Croft residence soon (The Croft residence for him is most likely his mother's basement).
JackKerouac1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #137
crystaldawn

Whoever has been posting offensive pictures and numerous links to websites of Curtis Croft please stop. It isn't necessary or wanted on this forum. This board is for discussing topics relating to UM and whatever websites Curtis Croft is on currently don't really apply.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:22 PM   #138
The Slider
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyes106
I'm also wondering if there is truth to Curtis' claims of Jenny being married and having kids. Not to sound insenstive but I sort of have a hard time believing that because in the UM segment, her mind seemed to be of a 8 year old.
But that segment is over 20 years old! I think it was from around '89. She could have improved immensely since then.
The Slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #139
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Glad to see ole Curt grew in the tool he was born to be. Good news about Jennifer though, if she is indeed married with kids.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #140
meddy
Occasional Poster

Wow, Croft is as pathetic as ever, still pretending he's a teenager. Fitting.
meddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:51 PM   #141
Orange_Sody_84
Frequent Poster

Awe... Jenny seems like such a sweetheart. :/ Stack was a class act interviewing her candidly in the segment. seems like a real friendly guy off script. I can't believe this case is still unsolved!! pathetic. I hope Jenny is doing well.

It's unfortunate that Mr. Croft is acting the way he is. but hating the man won't bring any closure to this case. I hope someday someone has the guts to step up
Orange_Sody_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:40 AM   #142
termite
First Time Poster

Taken from Facebook: Melissa Lisa Pratt I just added pics of Jenny Pratt. I know you all wonder how she is...its been a long hard road. She isn't the SAME Jenny, but she is our different Jenny. She still is a sweet, beautiful women. She is in a home now. She needs to be with... people like her, and not her parents, who are ill and getting up in their age. It was a heart breaking decision, but as a family we all decide...d it was the best for her. She has a job and friends, and is adjusting well. Brian and I get her when we can..and always enjoy her company. Do we miss the old Jenny? Of course, do we love the Jenny we know now...welll, we have known her longer...she has been this Jenny for more than half her life. So...once again..I would love to share so much more of Jenny on this site...she really is worth knowing. She keeps us making sure we live our lives like it was the last. You are just blessed by knowing her. But....please keep your comments positive. Like I posted earlier...lots of families were hurt by this , no need to point fingers. We just would love for people that knew her to say nice things, let her know she is remembered and that she is loved.
termite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:52 AM   #143
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by termite
Taken from Facebook: Melissa Lisa Pratt I just added pics of Jenny Pratt. I know you all wonder how she is...its been a long hard road. She isn't the SAME Jenny, but she is our different Jenny. She still is a sweet, beautiful women. She is in a home now. She needs to be with... people like her, and not her parents, who are ill and getting up in their age. It was a heart breaking decision, but as a family we all decide...d it was the best for her. She has a job and friends, and is adjusting well. Brian and I get her when we can..and always enjoy her company. Do we miss the old Jenny? Of course, do we love the Jenny we know now...welll, we have known her longer...she has been this Jenny for more than half her life. So...once again..I would love to share so much more of Jenny on this site...she really is worth knowing. She keeps us making sure we live our lives like it was the last. You are just blessed by knowing her. But....please keep your comments positive. Like I posted earlier...lots of families were hurt by this , no need to point fingers. We just would love for people that knew her to say nice things, let her know she is remembered and that she is loved.
Thanks for posting that. I read a few more things about Jenny on her wall (its visible to anyone) that was pretty sad. Well I am glad Jenny seems to be very loved and have a loving family, its still sad that she is a completely changed person because of her attack and has so many limitations. Even so I'm sure she wouldn't have gotten this far without the support of her loving family so that in itself is a good thing.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #144
Apostapler
Forum Regular

I'm having trouble finding her on fb...
Apostapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:04 AM   #145
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostapler
I'm having trouble finding her on fb...
I just searched Melissa Lisa Pratt and found her. I believe Jenny also has one but it was set to private. She did have a picture of her as an avatar though and she looked good.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #146
Apostapler
Forum Regular

Got it. Thanks!
Apostapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #147
xxxxmattxxxx69
Forum Regular

So Curtis Croft didn't commit suicide? Dead or alive, he's still an *******
xxxxmattxxxx69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:26 PM   #148
justins5256

Do I have to be logged in to my own FB to find it? I tried Googling "Melissa Lisa Pratt" but I keep finding someone else who I'm pretty sure is the wrong person (Coach).

I really want to see how Jenny is doing. So, if someone could explain it, I would appreciate it.
justins5256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:22 PM   #149
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by justins5256
Do I have to be logged in to my own FB to find it? I tried Googling "Melissa Lisa Pratt" but I keep finding someone else who I'm pretty sure is the wrong person (Coach).

I really want to see how Jenny is doing. So, if someone could explain it, I would appreciate it.
I did a search while I was logged in to FB. It found two with that name and its the one that doesn't have coach before her name (a pic of a man and a woman in the avatar).
Old 08-12-2011, 08:01 PM   #150
everybodylovesrs
Forum Regular

Sad news, but not shocking.
everybodylovesrs is offline   Reply With Quote