Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Miracle Workers Returns to TBS; ABC's Summer Fun & Games Lineup Renewed for 2020
Lifetime's Winter Ripped from the Headlines; PIX11 Holiday Lineup
Showtime Gets Vanessa Bayer Comedy Pilot; Jeopardy! Sees Who's the GOAT on ABC Primetime
Viacom's Comedy Central Renews The Office & Parks and Recreation; E! Gets New Jason Kennedy Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 18, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Season Premiere Date Set; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Renewed
Fri-Yay: Disney+ Launches; NBC Orders 8th Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-13-2019, 09:37 AM   #106
freakbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldawn View Post
I've been talking with Harold Hecht this week and although sadly Adam is still missing, there is an update to my blog that you won't want to miss and is no where else on the internet!

Curious to hear everyone's thoughts on it!

https://lostnfoundblogs.com/f/adam-h...ng-for-answers
I don't want to spoil the update, but that is crazy!

Good job, CD!
freakbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 01:15 PM   #107
JC1957
Frequent Poster

Wow.

Thanks for digging up all that information.

We all appreciate your time and dedication in gathering all the bits and pieces. This update (for me anyway) puts things in a whole new light.

I really enjoy reading all your blogs CD and keep 'em coming!

Last edited by JC1957; 09-13-2019 at 01:57 PM.
JC1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 01:35 PM   #108
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Quote:
I've been talking with Harold Hecht this week and although sadly Adam is still missing, there is an update to my blog that you won't want to miss and is nowhere else on the internet!

Wow... that's nuts. I don't know what surprises me more: that Tony is still alive, that Harold found Tony, that Tony actually talked to Harold, or that Tony has been homeless all these years. Dang.

I honestly don't think Tony had anything to do with Adam's disappearance (at least not directly). I don't see how it would have benefitted him in any way, especially when Adam was helping Tony. Then again, I'm sure Tony suffers from some form of mental illness so who knows what he really knows or remembers, or what is even real to him.
Todd Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 01:49 AM   #109
jbjr56
Frequent Poster

Double Wow!
jbjr56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 03:13 PM   #110
BlueGalexy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I've been talking with Harold Hecht this week and although sadly Adam is still missing, there is an update to my blog that you won't want to miss and is nowhere else on the internet!

https://lostnfoundblogs.com/f/adam-h...ng-for-answers
Just checking in to give you a shout out CD! I'm embarrassed to admit that it's been a little while since I've perused your blog, but was so pleased to see the new entries. Your reporting on the Hecht case was awesome IMO, and it really made me see the situation in a completely different light. I don't want to ruin the article for anyone, but speaking personally, I was always very focused on the "Tony factor" in this case, but your report included a lot of info that I wasn't aware of and has completely broadened my POV so to speak.

On a more personal note, I'd also like to thank you for covering the Pishon case. My own dad has suffered from MS for many years, and for that reason alone, the Pishon case has always struck a bit of a personal chord for me. I'm off to read it now as a matter of fact. Thanks again for your excellent work!!
BlueGalexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 12:24 PM   #111
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGalexy View Post
Just checking in to give you a shout out CD! I'm embarrassed to admit that it's been a little while since I've perused your blog, but was so pleased to see the new entries. Your reporting on the Hecht case was awesome IMO, and it really made me see the situation in a completely different light. I don't want to ruin the article for anyone, but speaking personally, I was always very focused on the "Tony factor" in this case, but your report included a lot of info that I wasn't aware of and has completely broadened my POV so to speak.

On a more personal note, I'd also like to thank you for covering the Pishon case. My own dad has suffered from MS for many years, and for that reason alone, the Pishon case has always struck a bit of a personal chord for me. I'm off to read it now as a matter of fact. Thanks again for your excellent work!!
Aww...thank you so much BlueGalexy! I so appreciate that! I would have loved to locate Curtis Pishon's family to speak with them but there's a pretty good idea who is responsible for his disappearance.

You better get cracking on reading these articles because I just posted another one today...

So here is my latest article about Pam Page. I spoke with her sister Jimmie extensively for it so a lot of details UM didn't mention. Let's just say if you thought Rob seemed guilty before, you ain't heard nothing yet! https://lostnfoundblogs.com/f/pam-pa...orged-farewell
Old 09-29-2019, 01:19 PM   #112
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldawn
So here is my latest article about Pam Page. I spoke with her sister Jimmie extensively for it so a lot of details UM didn't mention. Let's just say if you thought Rob seemed guilty before, you ain't heard nothing yet! https://lostnfoundblogs.com/f/pam-pa...orged-farewell
WOOOOWWW! Holy heck... This is nuts. CD, you keep outdoing yourself. Another great article!

As for this case, I think we all knew Rob did it and here is more proof. It makes me mad that UM would post an update with "Rob is no longer considered a suspect." They clearly screwed the pooch on that one.
Old 09-29-2019, 01:19 PM   #113
WishfulDreamer

Great job, crystaldawn! One question for you. I noticed you wrote the "late" Don Devereaux in this latest blog. When did he pass away? I can't find that information and am wondering if it was recent.
WishfulDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 01:34 PM   #114
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulDreamer View Post
Great job, crystaldawn! One question for you. I noticed you wrote the "late" Don Devereaux in this latest blog. When did he pass away? I can't find that information and am wondering if it was recent.
I saw that too... Did he really pass away? I hope not. He is one of my favorite UM investigators.
Old 09-30-2019, 05:31 AM   #115
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Mueller View Post
I saw that too... Did he really pass away? I hope not. He is one of my favorite UM investigators.
Thank you everyone!! I couldn't really find any documentation either but Jimmie passed on to me that she was told that Don Devereaux had died.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:21 AM   #116
crystaldawn

Okay I know you are UM fans are going to want to read my latest blog article. Much more has came to light in the Dale Kerstetter case, enough to warrant another article. I want to give a special shout out to our beloved poster Guardian for letting me use the images of the crime he has worked so hard to restore. This article wouldn't be near as shocking without his hard work!!

https://lostnfoundblogs.com/f/dale-k...ystery-deepens
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:47 AM   #117
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Quote:
Okay I know you are UM fans are going to want to read my latest blog article. Much more has came to light in the Dale Kerstetter case, enough to warrant another article. I want to give a special shout out to our beloved poster Guardian for letting me use the images of the crime he has worked so hard to restore. This article wouldn't be near as shocking without his hard work!!

Another great article, CD! You bring up some really good points. I love how you keep stirring the pot in these old cases. Your ability to get the family members to talk is amazing also. GREAT JOB!

I will also add my kudos to guardian for the many hours of hard work on the surveillance videos. Great work, young man!
Old 10-20-2019, 01:38 PM   #118
Killarney Rose
Forum Regular

Thanks to you and Guardian for another great post!
Killarney Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 11:40 PM   #119
Guardian
Forum Regular

Quote:

Great article crystaldawn. Thank you for the shout outs and the kind words in the article. The research you did is amazing. Iím not sure how you were able to find all of that info. Couldnít have been easy. Hopefully we will get some answers on this case eventually.
Old 10-21-2019, 09:05 AM   #120
BlueGalexy
Frequent Poster

Quote:

I swear CD, you wrote your latest blog entry just for me, lol! The Kerstetter case is easily in my top 5 most heavily followed cases, and I was positively delighted to find out that not only had the original surveillance tape been released, but that you'd managed to dig up enough info for a Kerstetter sequel. (I'd like to give a shout out to Guardian here for helping out with the footage).

I also have to say that I've been taking some time to catch up on The Trail Went Cold podcast, and thought to myself, how awesome would it be if CD also did a podcast?. Then I came across your segment in Unfound, lol! Thanks again CD...it's nice to see such an ice cold case hasn't been completely forgotten.
BlueGalexy is offline   Reply With Quote