Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time a Hit in Ratings; Late Night Talk Set to Return Next Week
Fri-Yay: Review of One Day at a Time Season 4 Premiere; NBC Sets Will & Grace Finale Night and Special I Love Lucy Episode
CBS Slates Primetime Special from Home with James Corden; Fox Announces Living Room Concert for America
Antenna TV Schedule Change on March 30, Doubling Up Comedies; Millionaire 20th Anniversary Premiere Celebs
ABC Giving A Modern Farewell to Series; Samantha Bee Returns from Home on Wednesday
Bounce Sitcom Returns April 1, No Foolin'; Never Have I Ever Gets Netflix Premiere Date
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of March 23, 2020)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February/March)

My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One Martin - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series

01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume Two
01/14 - Veep - The Final (Seventh) Season (Blu-ray)
01/14 - Veep - The Complete Series (DVD)
01/21 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Third Season (WBShop.com)
01/21 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Fifth and Final Season
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Series
01/28 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (DVD)
02/04 - Martin - The Complete Series
02/11 - Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season (WBShop.com)
02/18 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
02/25 - Better Things - The Complete Third Season
03/17 - Crashing - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-22-2006, 07:50 AM   #76
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default Just Depends

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhave
Facts Of Life

1. People who live in glass houses should make love in the basement. Harvey

DEPENDS ON WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE

I have not been trading for some time now, so please do not ask---- sorry, i cannot help you!
Lamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:18 AM   #77
lilhave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont
DEPENDS ON WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE

Is that why you have shades in your basement?

Harvey
lilhave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 02:19 PM   #78
savageamusement
Cutest Couch Potato

Default Heyyyyyyyyyyy

I'll be one of those ladies with tattooes!

You said you didn't care Harvey sniff...and you didn't draw any blinds either now that i think about it..

You'll have to do some sweet talking to get that bikini on me again..

To avoid channel surfing Wipeouts!
savageamusement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 06:19 PM   #79
lilhave

Default Try it

How Smart Is Your Right Foot?
This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot.
But you can't!!!

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.
2 Now, ! while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction!!!
I told you so... And there is nothing you can do about it.

Harvey
Old 03-22-2006, 07:27 PM   #80
KonfusionFTC
Cobra Kai Never Dies

Send a message via ICQ to KonfusionFTC Send a message via AIM to KonfusionFTC Send a message via MSN to KonfusionFTC Send a message via Yahoo to KonfusionFTC

i just did it easily.. lol i have good seperation of making diffferent body parts do different things..
KonfusionFTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 07:45 PM   #81
lilhave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonfusionFTC
i just did it easily.. lol i have good seperation of making diffferent body parts do different things..
I promise, you did something wrong. It just can't be done. Scouts honor.

Harvey.

Remember, lift up your right foot, turn it clockwise and at the same time, with your finger draw the number 6 in the air.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:53 PM   #82
KonfusionFTC
Cobra Kai Never Dies

Send a message via ICQ to KonfusionFTC Send a message via AIM to KonfusionFTC Send a message via MSN to KonfusionFTC Send a message via Yahoo to KonfusionFTC

lol i can do it. i practice movements like this all the time.. only first time i tryed to do it my leg got stuck and followed the hand but second time and then on i got it.. lol if u said left foot do counter clockwise do back wards 6 with left hand. i couldnt do it. my left foot is retarded..
Old 03-22-2006, 07:54 PM   #83
KonfusionFTC
Cobra Kai Never Dies

just get the momentum of the foot then some how block it out. then do the hand..
Old 03-22-2006, 08:09 PM   #84
loren

must be an age thing

i can do it every time

this just proves that harvey can make someone do whatever he chooses
loren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:18 PM   #85
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default Harvey....

Is this one of those tricks that ONLY applies to the over 90 crowd?!?!

Old 03-22-2006, 08:29 PM   #86
KonfusionFTC
Cobra Kai Never Dies

lol haahahaha..
Old 03-23-2006, 03:39 AM   #87
Ant-Lox
Cloud Watcher

Oh that was weird, I did it after about 20 tries....lol....

Sports Allegiances
Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia Flyers
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia Eagles
Detroit Red Wings
New York Football Giants

Ant-Lox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 06:38 AM   #88
lilhave

Default You gotta like one of them

You will like at least one of these:

Two vultures board an airplane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at them and says "I'm sorry, gentlemen, only one carrion allowed per passenger".

Did you hear that NASA recently put a bunch of Holsteins into low earth orbit? They called it the herd shot round the world.

Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to Hollywood and became a famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never amounted to much. The second one, naturally, became known as the lesser of two weevils.

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank - proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it, too.

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused his dentist's Novocain during root canal work? He wanted to transcend dental medication.

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chessnuts boasting in an open foyer."

There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mom. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "But they are twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

These friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise the funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, the rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. He asked his mother to go and ask the friars to get out of the business. They ignored her too. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that: Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

Harvey
Old 03-23-2006, 10:22 AM   #89
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Smile I like....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhave
You will like at least one of these:
A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mom. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "But they are twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

Harvey

OK I like that one

Old 03-23-2006, 12:28 PM   #90
jennymcc
VP:AmCanTranConComCo
Frequent Poster

I love these things! Here's another:

A man raised animals on a small farm in the Midwest. The farm was a peaceful place. One day a pig was found murdered in the barn.

Upset, the farmer was determined to find the killer. The only witness was a rabbit. The farmer lined up all the suspects: a cow, a young goat, a horse and a rooster. He told the rabbit to pick out the killer. The rabbit hopped up and down the line. He stopped and nodded his head at the young goat. Nervously, the accused goat said, "I didn't do it!"

The farmer replied, "Hare's looking at you, kid."

jennymcc is offline   Reply With Quote