Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of April 6, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Executive Producers of The Office Considering New Work-at-Home Comedy; Lights Out with David Spade Gets Lights Turned Out Permanently
Fri-Yay: Community Moving to Netflix Next Week; NBC Announces Final Episodes of Season List
American Dad! Celebrates 15th Anniversary; The Official Robin Williams YouTube Channel Launches
CBS All Access Is Tooning Out the News in This Pandemic Crisis; The CW Summer 2020 Schedule
The CW Announces Returns of Series Affected; Adult Swim Orders YOLO: Crystal Fantasy
Schedule Changes on ABC, CW Due to COVID-19; Insecure: The Game

New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February/March/April)

My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One Martin - The Complete Series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season

01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume Two
01/14 - Veep - The Final (Seventh) Season (Blu-ray)
01/14 - Veep - The Complete Series (DVD)
01/21 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Third Season (WBShop.com)
01/21 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Fifth and Final Season
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Series
01/28 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (DVD)
02/04 - Martin - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
02/11 - Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season (WBShop.com)
02/18 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
02/25 - Better Things - The Complete Third Season
03/17 - Crashing - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/07 - Cheers - The Complete Series (2020 Release)
04/14 - Police Squad! - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
04/14 - The Righteous Gemstones - The Complete First Season
04/21 - Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season (WBShop.com)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-17-2003, 03:40 PM   #1
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he
Default Days: MURDER SPREE!!!

The mag report was just put up at the Blue Note thought you all might wanna take a look, it looks as if JER's next storyline is a serial killer. I'm EXCITED!!!!!!
Here's the link:
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/...eid=1058459651

Die Hard J&M/DnD-er and Proud of It!

"As she gets more desperate and frightened, he
becomes her salvation, as she falls apart, he's right there. It's every child's fantasy and every woman's fantasy of a husband, where he is a knight in shining armor. And Drake is magnificent
at it. It's clean and it's pure and it's right there in front of you." ~ Deidre Hall

"John has always been her salvation. I'm not sure Marlena believes anyone can clear her, but if anyone can do it, it will be John." ~ Deidre Hall

"Yes, it does look really bleak right now (for John and Marlena). I know that, but as in any good fairy tale there's a lot of pain to get through in order to reach the end of a good or happy ending." ~ Ken Corday

Smile God Loves You
www.geocities.com/hazel_n_blue_4ever/index
I Dream of Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 04:03 PM   #2
ClassicTV4Ever
Coming November 27th!

I was really excited about JER coming back, but I don't think I am anymore. I'll be really mad if he tries to kill off some off the major veteran stars, and it sounds to me like Abe might be the first victim (even though that hasn't been confirmed, I just have a hunch). However, I wouldn't mind if the following people were the victims:
Cassie
Rex
Nicole
Brady
Mimi
...and maybe Victor
ClassicTV4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 05:46 PM   #3
TVJunkie101
Member...you 'member?

Send a message via AIM to TVJunkie101

Yep. I'm disappointed that JER will probably kill off Victor and Abe. I just hope he brings back some characters that are missed.

I really wish he'd kill off Nicole and Cassie. Those two I could really do without. Rex and Mimi are okay, but I wouldn't care either way if they were killed off. Brady is too major of a character, so odds are, he'd just be written off or something. I don't see where they'd take his character.
TVJunkie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 08:41 PM   #4
angel676

Reilly should kill off the characters that are pointless to Days, such as
Abbey and Will, I'm sorry but that's
how I feel. But if it were up to me,
I would kill off Nicole, Mimi, Lexie
and Maya and whoever else. But Reilly
better not kill off Victor, the last
time his character was axed, the fans
were highly PO'd and wanted him back,
at least that's what I recall!! Killing
Abe off would be a disappointment, he's
been with Days for many years, yeah,
his character can be dull at times, but
he's still a major asset(sp) to Days.
My question is, if Abe is killed off,
who will Lexie be paired off with? There
are certain characters I DO NOT want to see axed, John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Rex, Cassie, Shawn, Phillip, Tony, Brady, Lucas and Sami. If I forgot anyone, I apologize, these are the characters I am more concerned about.
angel676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 08:46 AM   #5
ClassicTV4Ever
Coming November 27th!

Quote:
Originally posted by angel676
Reilly should kill off the characters that are pointless to Days, such as
Abbey and Will, I'm sorry but that's
how I feel.
Awww, I don't think they'd do that. On a side note, I think it's about time they made Abby older. I mean, I was so shocked to find she was still just a little kid when Jack & Jen came back. She was actually born BEFORE Brady, Belle, Phillip, and Will.

Quote:
But if it were up to me,
I would kill off Nicole, Mimi, Lexie
and Maya and whoever else. But Reilly
better not kill off Victor, the last
time his character was axed, the fans
were highly PO'd and wanted him back,
at least that's what I recall!! Killing
Abe off would be a disappointment, he's
been with Days for many years, yeah,
his character can be dull at times, but
he's still a major asset(sp) to Days.
My question is, if Abe is killed off,
who will Lexie be paired off with? There
are certain characters I DO NOT want to see axed, John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Rex, Cassie, Shawn, Phillip, Tony, Brady, Lucas and Sami. If I forgot anyone, I apologize, these are the characters I am more concerned about.
Yeah, it wouldn't bother me too much if Nicole or Mimi died, but I'd also like to see Rex and Cassie die. Those two just annoy the hell out of me beyond belief. Sadly, I'm thinking the first two victims will be Abe and Victor. I know I put Victor on my "death wish" list but I changed my mind. I agree that if they kill off any of the other people you listed my DAYS watching days ould be over. I will not sit and watch DAYS become a soap solely for teenyboppers.
ClassicTV4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 02:21 PM   #6
angel676

Quote:
Originally posted by ClassicTV4Ever

I agree that if they kill off any of the other people you listed my DAYS watching days ould be over. I will not sit and watch DAYS become a soap solely for teenyboppers. [/B]
I couldn't agree more!!!!!! Heck, I'm hardly watching Days anymore, it's gotten
to the point where I can barely watch
Days.

This "Murder Spree" storyline better be
good and they better not kill off any
characters that the fans trully love,
if they do, Days can kiss this Days fan
bye bye, and that's a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-27-2003, 12:20 AM   #7
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

How original, another serial killer storyline, I thought JER was supposed to be a good writer? Then why is he copying ATWT and GL who are now doing serial killer stories.

Sounds like the man doesn't like veteran actors. HE would kill off Victor and Abe but not Cassie, Tony, Nicole, and some others who have no purpose on the show? I definitely won't be watching Days anytime soon.
spunkygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 12:29 AM   #8
Christopher
Forum Veteran

I don't see how fans are happy that JER is back. He sucks at writing soap operas. He'll be doing a great story then drag it out and then start it back again on different or same characters. It is annoying.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 12:50 AM   #9
angel676

Quote:
Originally posted by Topanga

HE would kill off Victor and Abe but not Cassie, Tony, Nicole, and some others who have no purpose on the show?
From what I've heard and read the character, Victor, isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I'm not 100% sure, but if
I do believe right, I found this out at
soapsite.com
Old 07-27-2003, 08:02 AM   #10
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

I know this for sure folks, August the 8th is Reilly's first airdate. Sadly the poor guy is having to wrap up Hackley's crap but he's gonna make it interesting. The 8th is that stupid Basic Black fashion show with Belle's little clothing designs. There is supposed to be a black out at it, and some people are going to be injured, also Victor has a heartattack. That's what all my reliable sources say. Also, Deidre and Drake were on Good Day Live together and they said right now they were doing lovey dovey stuff, so maybe we are in for some good couples scenes sometime soon that INCLUDE John and Marlena. Oh no, I'm about to get on my I better shut up now.
Old 07-27-2003, 08:50 AM   #11
TVJunkie101
Member...you 'member?

Send a message via AIM to TVJunkie101

I think the people who are thinking Reilly won't do a serial killer storyline are wrong. He is cleverly setting it up, or using whatever Hackley wrote.

Lucas is ticked at Bope for ruining his deal with Cree; Rex is wacky, etc.

I've also heard Bo and Hope are injured at the fashion show.

And the brilliance (lmao) of Hackely is that there isn't much to wrap up, anything she did can be undone within one single episode.

I also think the teens are sticking around. Cassie, maybe. I'll see how Reilly writes her, but Mimi for sure because they are bringing her mom back, totally revamped. Shawn/Belle/Philip are safe, considering this triangle is something Reilly will definitely write for. I do think we should all expect the unexpected because Reilly is really keeping his work under wraps. I would not be surprised, besides Abe, to see a huge major character be axed.
TVJunkie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 09:04 AM   #12
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

I think it'll be interesting. Has anyone else heard the rumor about that Sami stalker storyline that had to do with Jarlena? That sounded like that'd be interesting, but I seriously doubt that it's true that rumor was too detailed.

Lol, at what you said about Hackley. That poor woman, I feel sorry for her that that's the best she could come up with. Truly sad.
Old 07-27-2003, 02:14 PM   #13
bry
Forum Regular

points to ponder:

1. you think DAYS has not already become a teeny bopper show? look at it. almost everthing the past two years is all about them.
2. who will lexie be paired off with? easy, at abes funeral family will be there. she can hook up with abe's brother jonah. and why not roman brady? they have done NOTHING with his character since bringing him back. with this, they could create a big storyline between him, lexie, and sami.
3. the only way to save a stupid serial killer story here is to bring back curtis reed from the dead. he could still have issues to deal with concerning kate, lucas, and bill horton.
4. i say to bring eileen davidson back, at all cost, to be kristen blake. she could escape the "prison" susan tricked her into and come back to salem to exact revenge on everyone that kept her and john apart. including susan, elvin, and elvis. by the way, did everybody forget that elvis is stephano dimera's child? he should be brought in some day to hash it out with the brady's, not realizing the war between the two families or his actula heritage. yet.
Old 07-28-2003, 02:52 AM   #14
angel676

Quote:
Originally posted by I Dream of Jeannie
I think it'll be interesting. Has anyone else heard the rumor about that Sami stalker storyline that had to do with Jarlena?
I've never heard about a "Sami Stalker" storyline, but I have had a "Jennifer Stalker" storyline, but it was a rumor, so who knows how it will go.
Old 07-28-2003, 02:56 AM   #15
angel676

Quote:
Originally posted by angel676
I've never heard about a "Sami Stalker" storyline, but I have had a "Jennifer Stalker" storyline, but it was a rumor, so who knows how it will go.
Sorry for the double post, but I meant to say that I have heard about a "Jennifer Stalker" storyline.