Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

2021 Antenna TV Christmas and New Year's Schedule
2021 Thanksgiving TV Marathons on TV This Holiday Weekend Include The Jeffersons on Starz Encore Black
First Look at Peacock's Bel-Air; Dollface Returns Feb. 11 on Hulu
Paramount+ Celebrates the Holidays with Sitcom Classics; HBO Max Gets in Holiday Spirit as Well with Christmas Comedy Series
Apple TV+ Announces The Afterparty Premiere Date; SNL Closes Out 2021 with 2 New December Episodes
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 22, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Netflix Orders Last Blockbuster Video Comedy Series; Party Down Revival Set at Starz

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August-November)

Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Mom - The Eighth and Final Season Punky Brewster (1984-88) - The Complete Series (2021 Release) I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)

08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Deluxe Edition (100 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Standard Edition (50 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/24 - The Jim Gaffigan Show - Season 2
09/07 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
10/19 - Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
11/02 - The Honeymooners Specials - A Christmas Carol
11/02 - Mom - The Eighth and Final Season
11/02 - Punky Brewster - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
11/02 - Sex and the City - The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
11/09 - Saved by the Bell (2020) - Season One
11/09 - Younger - The Complete Series
11/16 - Kevin Can F*** Himself - Season 1 (Blu-ray)
11/23 - Dead Pixels - Seasons One and Two
11/30 - I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) (2021 Release) (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-22-2010, 01:20 PM   #226
soilentgreen
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind

The pictures of the murder victims of the Ohio Serial Killer.
I've stated it before, but I'm absolutely weirded out by the image of the girl with the braids, and the creepy music they play at the ending of the segment.

Another disturbing scene -- the Hilda Rochet segment, when her killer (Gregory Barker) leads her nude into the woods to murder her.
soilentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:36 PM   #227
WishfulDreamer
Forum 3K Club Member

The silhouette speakers (especially when their voices are altered) used to and still often do frighten me. Especially when it's more for safety rather than publicity reasons. Eerie!
WishfulDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #228
Orange_Sody_84
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulDreamer
The silhouette speakers (especially when their voices are altered) used to and still often do frighten me. Especially when it's more for safety rather than publicity reasons. Eerie!
I concur WishfulDreamer. :-) it always catches me offguard and scares me when people are presented in that manner. sounds kinda silly I guess.

The L'efant segments really freaks me out. the fact that it's a bunch of people messing with one dude. (one of them sounds like a kid! not to mentin the freaky sound effects in the calls.) for years on end. even getting to him in the mental institution. it's like something out of a horror movie.
Orange_Sody_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #229
Charlie99909
El Sicko
Frequent Poster

This is morbid as hell, anyone have the picture of the body found in the steamer trunk? I saw it back in '01 and was freaked out. Now I wonder if it is as bad as I remember.
Charlie99909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:08 PM   #230
Hambone2421

The scariest one to me was when Frederich Valentich was quoted as saying "It is hovering, but its not an aircraft." Then there was radio silence. What a creepy, eerie segment!
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:10 PM   #231
VikingsGal
Frequent Poster

The re-enactment of the older lady from Virginia who was killed then tried to a tree in the woods.

CREEPY!
VikingsGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:11 PM   #232
WishfulDreamer
Forum 3K Club Member

The music and entire quick missing person segment. So eerie and very few of those cases have been solved (of the ten). Thinking of the "abducted from the power station where she worked" with that music in the background terrifies me, especially since you know that since it was definitely known to be abduction it's most likely not a good outcome. I've always wanted more info on those cases.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #233
Oooga Chucka
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsGal
The re-enactment of the older lady from Virginia who was killed then tried to a tree in the woods.

CREEPY!

I remember being thoroughly creeped out by this guy's vulgar flash cards.
Oooga Chucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #234
MyDenverMint
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie99909
This is morbid as hell, anyone have the picture of the body found in the steamer trunk? I saw it back in '01 and was freaked out. Now I wonder if it is as bad as I remember.
I want to see this as well.
I've only heard about it and never actually viewed it.
MyDenverMint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #235
crystaldawn
Forum 4K Club Member

I don't want the steamer trunk picture posted on the board since it is so gruesome. I do have the picture in my email folder so if anyone wants to see it send me a pm or email with your email address and I'll send it to you.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #236
WishfulDreamer
Forum 3K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldawn
I don't want the steamer trunk picture posted on the board since it is so gruesome. I do have the picture in my email folder so if anyone wants to see it send me a pm or email with your email address and I'll send it to you.
I really appreciate this discretion, thank you. I keep being afraid someone will post it when I really don't want to see it again!!!
Old 01-10-2011, 10:24 PM   #237
dynoguy88
Forum 3K Club Member

The steamer trunk picture never creeped me out as much as everyone else. Naturally, it's a disturbing image but I find it more sad than scary. The whole segment is incredibly sad when you think how common this problem could be where the elderly just become a liability for some nursing home workers and patients get disposed of like a piece of garbage.

On a lighter note, this thread was started nearly 10 years ago. It's pretty cool that it's still going after all this time.
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #238
Nicole242
First Time Poster

Does anyone remember the story about the young teen named Antionette? (sp?) I dont remember the story too well. But it went something along the lines of it being nightime and the girl was at home asleep with her family, the doorbell rang and she went to answer it, no one was there but when she turned around to go back inside she was grabbed and dragged into a car. Her uncle ran out after he heard her screams but couldnt get to her in time. A few months (maybe years) the abductor and Antionette were at a restaurant and on a napkin she wrote something along the lines of "Help. Call police." There was also a scene where she got ahold of her mother over the phone but only after a few seconds the mom heard screaming and then the line went dead.

I've been trying to see if there has been any updates ever since. I tried searching her name but nothings come up. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

* I think this episode aired between 5-6 years ago.

Last edited by Nicole242; 01-10-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Nicole242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:44 PM   #239
Oooga Chucka
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole242
Does anyone remember the story about the young teen named Antionette? (sp?) I dont remember the story too well. But it went something along the lines of it being nightime and the girl was at home asleep with her family, the doorbell rang and she went to answer it, no one was there but when she turned around to go back inside she was grabbed and dragged into a car. Her uncle ran out after he heard her screams but couldnt get to her in time. A few months (maybe years) the abductor and Antionette were at a restaurant and on a napkin she wrote something along the lines of "Help. Call police." There was also a scene where she got ahold of her mother over the phone but only after a few seconds the mom heard screaming and then the line went dead.

I've been trying to see if there has been any updates ever since. I tried searching her name but nothings come up. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

* I think this episode aired between 5-6 years ago.

Yes, that was Anthonette Cayedito. Sadly, there have never been any concrete updates. Here is a page about her disappearance/case.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...nthonette.html
Oooga Chucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:14 AM   #240
MegtheEgg86
Forum 4K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulDreamer
The music and entire quick missing person segment. So eerie and very few of those cases have been solved (of the ten). Thinking of the "abducted from the power station where she worked" with that music in the background terrifies me, especially since you know that since it was definitely known to be abduction it's most likely not a good outcome. I've always wanted more info on those cases.
Great to know I'm not the only one totally creeped out by that segment!

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...shown+lifetime

Post #36.

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote