Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Rick and Morty Season 4; ABC Midseason 2020 Schedule
Miracle Workers Returns to TBS; ABC's Summer Fun & Games Lineup Renewed for 2020
Lifetime's Winter Ripped from the Headlines; PIX11 Holiday Lineup
Showtime Gets Vanessa Bayer Comedy Pilot; Jeopardy! Sees Who's the GOAT on ABC Primetime
Viacom's Comedy Central Renews The Office & Parks and Recreation; E! Gets New Jason Kennedy Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 18, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Season Premiere Date Set; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Renewed

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-01-2008, 12:20 AM   #46
Jude The Obscure
Retired

It's not in the gutter! It's in the butter!
PARKAAAAAAAAAY!
Jude The Obscure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:06 PM   #47
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude86
That sounds DIRTY!!!!!

You see now Jude, I was just fine with my naive self until I read everyone else's response to your comment.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:24 PM   #48
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasE
You see now Jude, I was just fine with my naive self until I read everyone else's response to your comment.

Ok, I knew Dustin would show his true colors. That Mr. Nice Guy crap was just that...crap.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #49
Jude The Obscure
Retired

Quote:

oh, I'm sorry
Old 04-09-2008, 11:34 PM   #50
Jude The Obscure
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal

Ok, I knew Dustin would show his true colors. That Mr. Nice Guy crap was just that...crap.

WHAT A JERK!! AND OTHER CHOICE WORDS THAT GET CENSORED ON HERE!
Old 04-09-2008, 11:53 PM   #51
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
WHAT A JERK!! AND OTHER CHOICE WORDS THAT GET CENSORED ON HERE!
He is one of those people that if he fell off the face of the earth, I wouldn't bat an eye.
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:52 AM   #52
krystka
krystka
Occasional Poster

That's so funny that you thought Willie was Sammie Hagar! I first saw Willie on CFC just by flipping through the channels, and at first I thought--hey, there's Leif Garrett on a reality show! LOL...guess I'm getting old or something, huh??
Oh, and I agree with you about Dustin Diamond.....geez, what a cry-baby! He's lazy, a whiner, and he acts like he's a HUGE star that should have special attention. I didn't like him as "Screech", and I don't like him as "himself", either.
krystka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:27 PM   #53
YoliUSA
Fan of the Classics

Send a message via MSN to YoliUSA

Did anyone watch the finale??

I didn't expect the blue team to win so I was pretty surprised. The red team almost had it, but they had a very weak link (Erin) and she didn't even try to help on the final stretch. It was very disappointing.

"Sometimes I just don't understand human behavior"- C-3PO

My DVD's
YoliUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:33 PM   #54
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

I felt bad for Toccarra's team except for Erin. There is something definitely wrong with that girl. I haven't a clue. I don't know if she has a chemical imbalance that is brought on with alcohol or what. One moment she says something and a minute later she says the opposite. Just like when the team agreed to give Tina Yothers the grand prize instead of letting Erin have it, Erin was all for it. Then the other players came in and she suddenly said she never said that even though they played the tape back of her saying it.

Erin did it for the money bottom line. Toccarra seemed to realize she could lose some fat and tone her body and still have curves. Tina of course wanted to lose weight as did Willie. The first time Willie was on the show he didn't care. He had a different agenda this time around. Dustin, Oy vey. He has BIG issues and a huge chip on his shoulder. AJ Benza seemed to want to lose weight and win but got caught up when he was away from the camp. He admitted to eating a lot when he was away. He did not do it for the money because he earns a great income hosting that poker show on the Game Show Network. He is not collecting unemployment.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:39 PM   #55
Jude The Obscure
Retired

Erin's team was quick to dismiss her apology to them--like "yea, whatever, we've heard it before" and I think she was taken aback by their response. Tina went on E! stating she thinks Erin is bi-polar. One thing I don't understand--Tina lost 11lbs that last week, but her fat ratio went up??? Explain that to me, please. Notice that Ant did not collect that $100 bet that AJ made with him on being the "biggest loser" He must have forgot!
Old 05-03-2008, 07:47 PM   #56
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Erin's team was quick to dismiss her apology to them--like "yea, whatever, we've heard it before" and I think she was taken aback by their response. Tina went on E! stating she thinks Erin is bi-polar. One thing I don't understand--Tina lost 11lbs that last week, but her fat ratio went up??? Explain that to me, please. Notice that Ant did not collect that $100 bet that AJ made with him on being the "biggest loser" He must have forgot!
I saw the part where AJ gave him the $100. AJ was on the scale and Ant reminded him of the bet and he walked up to AJ who quickly pulled out the $100.

I don't get that whole fat ratio malarkey either. Please, someone enlighten us!!!!
Old 05-03-2008, 09:29 PM   #57
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

This time around, Dustin was not as bad as before. He still had issues this season but Erin. I was ready for someone to go upside her head. I was all for Tina's team to win. Too bad Erin and Dustin could not have stayed on the same team.
ThomasE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 09:58 PM   #58
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
This time around, Dustin was not as bad as before. He still had issues this season but Erin. I was ready for someone to go upside her head. I was all for Tina's team to win. Too bad Erin and Dustin could not have stayed on the same team.
Yeah, I think Erin was the one who really let me down. Dustin had his ok moments. Too bad he couldn't be that way more of the time. All those stupid phone calls and crying like a baby. Pleeeeeeze. I thought more of Erin but I guess that is just a part of her. She made a fool of herself on that bus.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:08 PM   #59
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
Yeah, I think Erin was the one who really let me down. Dustin had his ok moments. Too bad he couldn't be that way more of the time. All those stupid phone calls and crying like a baby. Pleeeeeeze. I thought more of Erin but I guess that is just a part of her. She made a fool of herself on that bus.

She sure did. She looked just nasty to me. I was like "eww". Dustin was trying to make everything political. He was holding up things by his silly antics. The one time that I really felt for him was when Harvey called Dustin a Nazi and Dustin really took that to heart.
ThomasE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:08 PM   #60
catlover79
God Bless Val
Forum Legend

Have any of you read the autobiography Willie wrote with his wife, Maylo?? I did, and it was phenomenal. It's called Grace is Enough. After I read it, I wrote a letter to them c/o the publisher. Lo and behold, they both signed & inscribed the index cards I sent and Maylo sent a handwritten letter along. Isn't that sweet? Irene and Jude, I especially recommend it to you guys as it is written from a Christian perspective.

P.S. Irene, I love your new avatar. It reminds me of the Muppet Show episode where S&W performed "The Varsity Drag".

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013
catlover79 is offline   Reply With Quote