Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Politics / Random Posts

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Music

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fresh Off the Boat Coming to an End; Weeds Sequel in the Works
Fri-Yay: Thoughts on Netflix's Living with Yourself; ABC Orders More Episodes of American Housewife and Bless This Mess

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2002, 09:10 PM   #106
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

I have a question for u folks...how do u know if avril is posing as a punk? im not saying ur wrong or nething
Old 11-13-2002, 09:57 PM   #107
Jinny Girl
Banned
Banned!!

Location: ...I'm not sure (looks around) WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!!?!??!?
Send a message via AIM to Jinny Girl

Quote:
Originally posted by ~~RockAngel89~~
I have a question for u folks...how do u know if avril is posing as a punk? im not saying ur wrong or nething
because she talked about the way she was in the 9th grade and if u look at pics she's lying, and is u look at pics of her getting started she was all trendy, and her ex manager said shes a poser.

I can play the guitar better than Avril and I can at least hit all the notes in her songs, unlike her. My voice doesnt crack when I hit the low notes. I also dance. And people say I sound like Christina Aguilera (vocal wise). Not to brag, but it's not like Im the worst singer or guitarist EVER to come and diss avril. And no, Im not the PERFECT model type. I aint ugly or deformed either. And of course people are afraid of me. I am a scary person. I can kick ass. I could kick avrils ass. I'm quite happy.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:08 PM   #108
Adele
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to Adele

Quote:
Originally posted by tootiefan4life

Because I freakin feel like it you ho, I'll type whatever I want so just shut the hell up, I made this post so I can obsess. Enough said...
Wow, are you out of breath from that? Because I freakin feel like it you ho. VERY nice.... Well alright, that reason is as good as any for me! Go ahead- obsess! (sounds like some cool commcerial slogan. Go AHEADDDD-Obsessssssss.....maybe it's just me?) But here's a little advice, b/c ya know, I uh...wanted to..give...advice, ya. In the future of your "obsessive Avril posts"(is that what you call them?), maybe you should try posting....um NORMAL looking pictures. These (the last 43 or so that you've posted) are really ****ing queer, and make me want to vomit all over myself. Not cool.

Quote:
Originally posted by Notorious

hey u piece of peanut covered s-h-i-t! go ruin somebody's elses good mood!! Ur not jumpin down her throat?! Like hell ur not! and ur ****in cussin her out and **** for bein a fan.... u ****ed up in the brain...
"Piece of peanut colored s-h-i-t" I can't say I've ever been called that before. I also can't say that I've been missing out on anything. Anywayz, 1. I deny any and ALL accusations that I was "****in cussin her out" for being a fan (a. I talk like that to everyone. If you take offense to it....**** you, and don't read. b. I'm a ****ing fan! ah) 2. Was I talking to you sir? "Like hell" I wasn't!, which brings me to 3. I'm sure MissTootie4everandeverandever can talk for herself, annddddd 4. Being ****ed up in the brain is not an insult sir.

Last edited by Adele; 11-13-2002 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:23 PM   #109
Swimfan85

why is everyone so friggin obssessed with avril? I mean i liked complicated and sk8tr boi or whtever but I mean ive listened to the rest of her cd, its not like OMG I WANNA BE LIKE AVRIL SHE IS AMAZING AND THE COOLEST PERSON IVE NEVER MET!!! I mean her lyrics suck...but yah jus my opinion someone answer my ?, why is everyone so obsessed?
Old 11-13-2002, 10:26 PM   #110
Jinny Girl
Banned
Banned!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Swimfan85
why is everyone so friggin obssessed with avril? I mean i liked complicated and sk8tr boi or whtever but I mean ive listened to the rest of her cd, its not like OMG I WANNA BE LIKE AVRIL SHE IS AMAZING AND THE COOLEST PERSON IVE NEVER MET!!! I mean her lyrics suck...but yah jus my opinion someone answer my ?, why is everyone so obsessed?
its called brainwashing. Arista records is good at it.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:29 PM   #111
Notorious
Banned
Banned!!

Location: Sunnydale, CA --- and I actually registered at sitcomsonline July 25th, 2001
Send a message via AIM to Notorious Send a message via Yahoo to Notorious

Quote:
Originally posted by Adele

"Piece of peanut colored s-h-i-t" I can't say I've ever been called that before. I also can't say that I've been missing out on anything. Anywayz, 1. I deny any and ALL accusations that I was "****in cussin her out" for being a fan (a. I talk like that to everyone. If you take offense to it....**** you, and don't read. b. I'm a ****ing fan! ah) 2. Was I talking to you sir? "Like hell" I wasn't!, which brings me to 3. I'm sure MissTootie4everandeverandever can talk for herself, annddddd 4. Being ****ed up in the brain is not an insult sir.
i'm stickin up for her, bitch. so u can **** off! and of course u haven't been called that before, cuz i'm original... and, why are you comin to this topic just to trash on anyone? bitch...
Old 11-13-2002, 10:31 PM   #112
Notorious
Banned
Banned!!

Location: Sunnydale, CA --- and I actually registered at sitcomsonline July 25th, 2001

Quote:
Originally posted by Swimfan85
cuz there are many peepz out there who like her whole C.D.... i like all her songs, 'cept for 'Unwanted'. i guess it depends on ur taste of music... i am not picky about music
Old 11-13-2002, 10:31 PM   #113
Jinny Girl
Banned
Banned!!

Quote:

i'm stickin up for her, bitch. so u can **** off! and of course u haven't been called that before, cuz i'm original... and, why are you comin to this topic just to trash on anyone? bitch...
well i know she likes to speak for herself... but shes not the ONLY person bashing. and ur insults do suck. so you should **** off...
Old 11-13-2002, 10:41 PM   #114
Notorious
Banned
Banned!!

Avrils awesome.
Attached Images

Old 11-13-2002, 11:00 PM   #115
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:

Why do even care if kristina posts "queer" pix? dont lookit em if u dont like em... its not that hard.
Old 11-13-2002, 11:46 PM   #116
fr00ti
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Jinny Girl

I can play the guitar
Cool, me 2. What kinda guitar do you have?
Old 11-14-2002, 12:02 AM   #117
Adele
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to Adele

Quote:

and of course u haven't been called that before, cuz i'm original...
Yeah...original.....plus the fact that no one I've EVER met is ****ed enough to come up with a queerass comment like that one......I just don't understand, was that meant to hurt my feelings?

Quote:
Originally posted by ~~RockAngel89~~

Why do even care if kristina posts "queer" pix? dont lookit em if u dont like em... its not that hard.
Why do I care? B/C I CANNNN CAREEEE (uh heh, just thought I'd join in, and use THAT as my reason for everything). It's harder than you think to avoid lookiten at em. There's this strange force that draws me to this annoying as hell topic. I'm telling you, it's impossible to no lookit em. Then, when I do lookit em, I wish I wouldn't have lookited at em, b/c I feel embarassed FOR Avril. Lookit this way, Avril has her on days, and her off days. Unfortunately for Avril(or maybe I mean fortunately, cuz you know, she's not into the whole glam thing... ), there are more pictures of her off days.....Wouldn't an obsessive fan WANT you to see Avril at her best though (ESPECIALLY b/c so many ppl make fun of her and say she looks dudely, or drag-queen-like, or monkeyish, or dudely, or beastly, or dudely). Well, not the case with Kristina. She's so confidant that Avril will be a hit with everyone, she believes it's fine to choose the WORST photos of Avril- the ones that don't do her ANY justice-for us all to lookit and then vomit over. Now, I know what your next reply is "Looks don't matter, blah blah, blah, it's aboot the music" But then, why do so many fans use "Avril is beautiful" "Avril is hott" "Avril looks better than you!" as a way to defend her, ALL the time? If Avril's appearence doesn't matter, then why point out that she's pretty?

Quote:

well i know she likes to speak for herself... but shes not the ONLY person bashing. and ur insults do suck. so you should **** off...
haha. You always make me laugh man. Anyway, I'm never the only person bashing, but somehow ppl get pissed at 'me'. I think it's because instead of saying "Gosh! You sure did post a whole lotta pics there! My goodness, I believe there are some very lovely pics of Avril out there. Yup, ones even prettier than these, how's about postin those, darlin?" I say, "Those pictures suck" and everyone gets upset. They mean the same thing. One is just more direct.....
Old 11-14-2002, 11:08 AM   #118
Kristina

Quote:
dude. I made ONE benji post. under which I posted like two pictures... You have made about 50 avril posts, and posted every picture of that girl... cept for the ones of her asscrack and stuff.

BTW whoever said timmy whatever si odd for lookin up thsoe pics, they're easy to find. theres a big anti avril site that has a huge gallery. all those pics are there. I think you're... obsessed. Avril would be afraid of you probably.

BTW Avril is deformed. Shes a midget with a boys body. I have a nicer ass and bigger boobs than her... And there's what? A four yr age difference... she's not that great looking... so stop posting all these pictures... its making me ill.
hmm since this is an essay I will type a list of what I have to say to you.

1. No, I haven't posted every picture of here. There is hundreds, don't worry I'll get em all.

2. Yes, I'm proudly obsessed.

3. OKAY whatever lol, I don't care about her boobs or ass, or your boobs and your ass. Cuz I'm a female and I'm not a lez, but I will say she is pretty. Avril is the prettiest person alive...
Old 11-14-2002, 11:13 AM   #119
Kristina

Quote:

Wow, are you out of breath from that? Because I freakin feel like it you ho. VERY nice.... Well alright, that reason is as good as any for me! Go ahead- obsess! (sounds like some cool commcerial slogan. Go AHEADDDD-Obsessssssss.....maybe it's just me?) But here's a little advice, b/c ya know, I uh...wanted to..give...advice, ya. In the future of your "obsessive Avril posts"(is that what you call them?), maybe you should try posting....um NORMAL looking pictures. These (the last 43 or so that you've posted) are really ****ing queer, and make me want to vomit all over myself. Not cool.
You are sticking your worthless insults down my throat and other peoples so don't lie, and I said freaking cuz I didn't want to say ****ing I shouldn't get made fun of because I don't constantly talk **** to people like that, my mistake.

Anywaaaayyssss... I will post whatever pics I want and they look fine, I don't care if they piss you off it's only gonna make me post more.
Old 11-14-2002, 11:16 AM   #120
Kristina

Quote:

Okay really, you aren't shoving anything down anyones throat. Alright whatever, I don't know why you feel the need to start **** ALL OF YOU. Why do all of you bash on me because I like Avril (timmy087, Jinny Girl, Adele) so the **** what, I'm not constantly posting anti **** on what you like so just shut the hell up. I could honestly give a mother ****ing rats ass what you have to say so quit talking to me as if I care because it's really annoying, I will like whatever singer I want to so just shut the **** there's no ****in winning.
Closed Thread