Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube


Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fresh Off the Boat Coming to an End; Weeds Sequel in the Works
Fri-Yay: Thoughts on Netflix's Living with Yourself; ABC Orders More Episodes of American Housewife and Bless This Mess


New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2014, 07:33 PM   #211
Steve_uk
Suspended
Suspended
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 4,886
Default

The adversarial system of justice used in the USA and UK has its weaknesses in the Police often fixing on a suspect or suspects from the outset and going for them hell for leather,in this case the parents,to the detriment of collating evidence in an impartial manner by a court,which is how this case would have proceeded in continental Europe. When the evidence against the parents collapsed this case really had nowhere to go. I don't see Michael Hogath as the writer of the ransom letter,the perpetrator as has been said having an over-inflated ego of himself. I was also thinking about why the parents were left in their beds and not tied up,for example,wounded or even killed,which makes it look at if it was a kidnap attempt gone wrong.
Steve_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:39 PM   #212
neognosis
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 18, 2014
Location: kansas
Posts: 430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_uk
The adversarial system of justice used in the USA and UK has its weaknesses in the Police often fixing on a suspect or suspects from the outset and going for them hell for leather,in this case the parents,to the detriment of collating evidence in an impartial manner by a court,which is how this case would have proceeded in continental Europe. When the evidence against the parents collapsed this case really had nowhere to go. I don't see Michael Hogath as the writer of the ransom letter,the perpetrator as has been said having an over-inflated ego of himself. I was also thinking about why the parents were left in their beds and not tied up,for example,wounded or even killed,which makes it look at if it was a kidnap attempt gone wrong.
IMO this is mr cruel who likes to play with little girls lady bits, and the RN is just b.s he wrote up
neognosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:23 PM   #213
neognosis
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 18, 2014
Location: kansas
Posts: 430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebZissel
Steve,

I believe Helgoth was involved but an accomplice was in the house to write the ransom note and commit the kidnapping.

Neo,

So Mr. Cruel showed up to Boulder to commit this one crime? Elaborate on your theory.
have you had a chance to look at

I-70 Serial Killer and Caledonia Jane Doe (Multi-page thread 1 2)

Read more: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...#ixzz3LSgQONo6


?

i ask b/c basically the reason that i think i70 killer got CJD is also the reason i think mr cruel got jonbenet.

victimology, MO, signature, overall rarity of the crime
neognosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 11:54 PM   #214
neognosis
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 18, 2014
Location: kansas
Posts: 430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebZissel
From big city Melbourne to small town Boulder? Across the ocean?

It would be very unusual. Possible of course.
reasoning - has Jonbenet killer killed before or since JB?
has Jonbenet's killer show experience with this type of crime? i.e an expert?

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou...d/1_index.html

Profiling JonBenét Ramsey's Murder
BY Gregg McCrary
Quote:

Many people believe that in order to be accurate or helpful, behavioral profiling of criminal incidents requires more than a single crime scene, but that's not necessarily true. Obviously, the more behavior one has to work with, the more material there is for deriving an interpretation and for having one's interpretations confirmed, but a single crime scene can yield just as much information about an offender as a series. Thus, the murder of JonBen�t Ramsey, apparently a one-time incident, can be profiled in a way similar to how we view multiple crimes linked to a single offender. In any crime, we have just as much behavioral evidence to work with as the offender leaves behind, and in this case, there was quite a lot.

With such incidents, we consider the time of day the crime occurred, the type of crime it was, the type of weapon used, whether it was high risk for the victim or high risk for the perpetrator, how it was accomplished, and whether there was evidence of mental illness or fantasy rituals. In addition, the offender might have left trace evidence behind or taken items away, any of which can help us to judge his or her comfort level with that type of crime, and his or her degree of criminal sophistication. In addition, we can take an educated guess about the offender's motivation, his or her experience with other types of crimes, and his or her possible level of education and type of work, was well as age and race. Some of these items are trickier than others, so we're always careful to alert the local law enforcement who use a profile not to exclude suspects based on criteria about which we're less certain.

While we're at a disadvantage with a single-scene incident, because it's difficult to examine such aspects as escalation, the amount of time that has passed between crimes, and whether there's a clear preference or signature that transfers from one incident to the next, we can nevertheless make a useful list from items that we discover at the scene. The story on Crime Library has laid out the facts and subsequent events, so we'll describe only those items about the crime and the victim that we need for a profile.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou...ofiled/10.html
Quote:
Profile

The first two stages of a criminal investigation are to determine whether or not a crime or crimes have been committed and if so, accurately determine what the crime(s) are. In this case, the initial appearance was that of a kidnapping for ransom, but there was a seismic shift a few hours into the investigation, when the victim's body was recovered in the house from which she had allegedly been abducted.

The process of criminal investigative analysis involves analyzing all of the physical and behavioral evidence, including all of the choices an offender makes before, during and after a crime. In a homicide, these choices include selecting a victim, choosing the method and manner of death, deciding what, if anything, to do with the body and whether or not to "stage" the crime. Staging occurs when an offender alters the crime and/or crime scene to obfuscate his involvement by presenting false motive(s) to mislead investigators. Of all of the choices that an offender makes, arguably some of the most important are choosing to do things that are otherwise unnecessary. Apparently unnecessary choices are as important to analyze as they are necessary to a particular offender, and thus may help distinguish him from other potential suspects.

Every meaningful crime analysis begins with victimology a study of the victim. The purpose of victimology is to accurately place an individual on a risk continuum from low to moderate to high, based on an analysis of the individual's lifestyle and the situational and contextual variables present at the time of the crime.

JonBenet was a 6-year-old female at home with her parents and older brother, Burke, in an affluent neighborhood, allegedly asleep in her bed. This environment put her at a very low risk for encountering a violence-prone stranger. The single variable that increased her potential risk for encountering a violence-prone stranger was her participation in beauty pageants, which increased her visibility and brought her into contact with many strangers. She stood out as she won awards and charmed audiences. Among the awards were the Colorado State All-Star Kids Pageant at age 4, the division title in America's Royale Tiny Miss contest at age 5 and Colorado's Little Miss Christmas award on December 17, 1996, just eight days before her murder. It is possible that these public exposures may have drawn the unwanted attention of a child molester attending the pageants. It's the sort of place a child molester might go to scope out children.

However, most child molesters are known to their victims and, instead of resorting to violence, they prefer using attention, affection and gifts to "seduce" a child over time. There do exist stranger-based child molesters who abduct and rape children, but they are far less common. They typically snatch quickly and then transport the child to an area that they perceive to be safe for them to molest and/or murder the child. Any stranger entering the Ramsey home with the intent of doing harm would be at an elevated risk for detection, and the longer one spent inside the home, the greater the risk.

Discussion and Analysis (cont.)

Once finished concocting the demand note, the offender allegedly placed it on the back spiral staircase of the Ramsey home. Assuming the offender's goal was to have the note discovered so that the Ramseys could meet his financial demand, placing it on the back spiral staircase seems illogical unless one knew that the Ramseys routinely used that back staircase. Then the placement makes perfect sense. While we know that the note was written in the Ramsey residence, there is an issue of when the offender wrote it.

If the offender wrote the note before the murder, then a financially motivated abduction has to be considered as a distinct possibility. If it were written after the murder, then the note clearly would be an element of staging, i.e. a false motive to misdirect the investigation. Arguably, the most incongruous and potentially revealing decision that the offender made was to leave both the note and JonBen�t's body inside the Ramseys' house. Any chance for obtaining the ransom money hinged on the offender being able to credibly guarantee JonBen�t's safety. Once her body was discovered, which it inevitably would be, no ransom would be paid and the note would be nothing other than potential physical evidence linking the author to the murder, as well as a behavioral clue that suggested an attempt to stage JonBen�t's murder as a kidnapping.

Where and how the offender chose to leave JonBen�t's body is significant. He could remove it from the house, thereby increasing the chance that his demand for money would be met. But the offender chose to leave the body in the house, and not just anywhere in the house. He chose to conceal it in an obscure room in the basement that the Ramseys referred to as a wine cellar, a windowless brick room inside the boiler room. The police were unable to find this room when they searched the house during the day. The chances of a stranger, unfamiliar with the house, being able to find this room inside another in the dead of night are remote. But even as he supposedly selected such a room, he then laid the body on the floor instead of further concealing it in a corner or behind something, so it appears that he was ambivalent about wanting it found. This might suggest a staged kidnapping, placing the body where it would not be found quickly but would nevertheless be found before it had decomposed too much.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou...ofiled/13.html
Quote:
The offender spent a significant amount of time inside the Ramsey house writing the note, committing the murder with items from the house, engaging in post mortem activity with the body, placing it in a hidden room, wrapping it in a white blanket from the house, and placing a pink nightgown next to the body. Not only did the police not discover JonBen�t's body during their search, they never even located the room within the room in which the body was placed.
Quote:
The autopsy further revealed no sexual assault, yet there was minor vaginal trauma. This would suggest a sexual motive for the crime, just as the demand note suggested a financial motive. Sexual assault seemed an unlikely motive as (1) she was not sexually assaulted, and (2) strangers who do so typically abduct the child to a place where it is safe for the offender to assault the child. It is so uncommon to attempt to sexually assault a child in her residence, with her parents and brother nearby, as to be improbable.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou...ofiled/16.html

Mr. Cruel is the only known child sex offender known to fulfill ALL of the above requirements as outline by this profiler.
neognosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 03:06 AM   #215
Cori aka ChrisSCrush
Member
Senior Member
 
Cori aka ChrisSCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 30, 2001
Location: USA and still trying to be proud of it!
Posts: 1,729
Default

It would take a ton of evidence to convince me anyone outside immediate family members present in the home that night did this. A ton--not meaning false confessions by psychos--more like stopping just short of entering an alternate reality.

To elaborate:
1. Patsy did it.
2. Patsy wrote the ransom note to cover for whoever did do it. Who else but John or Burke would she protect?
3. The most evil, sick, twisted genius of a pervert on the planet somehow had access to all of Patsy's most private correspondence and conversations, to be able to imitate her patterns of speech, unique use of certain words, reference pet names in the family, movies they were known to have watched, at least one recently enough for there to be a record of it, the amount of John's Christmas bonus, on and on and on, broke into the house leaving no footprints or marks of forced entry, and then was clever enough to use a pen and paper from the house in a good enough imitation of Patsy's handwriting to divide experts as to whether she could be ruled out as the writer. Then the intruder took a Swiss Army knife the housekeeper had taken from Burke and left in the linen closet where Patsy (and no intruder) would find it, planted it next to the body, wrapped the body in a blanket which came out of a dryer situated in such an obscure location only someone familiar with the home could find it, a blanket so recently in the dryer that JonBenét's favorite nightgown still clung to it, arranged all this to frame the family, leaving no additional evidence except a footprint (from a type of shoe worn by half the Police Department who tracked all over the place), a palm print (which could have been left at any time by a workman in the house), a mark which may or may not have come from a stun gun, and even if it had John could have owned such a gun and had time to get rid of it afterwards, and two little spots of DNA transferred by some undetermined method which John had plenty of time to find and plant. Anyone fiendishly brilliant enough to set up this murder scene in such a way as to completely implicate the Ramseys would have not botched the kidnapping in the first place. And never mind the Ramseys' own behavior--this is just what an intruder would have had to do! Which do you think is most likely?

In 100 years, people will be talking about this case and wonder how late 20th Century investigators could be such dolts in their worship of new technology as to let two little spots of DNA throw roughly 1,000 pieces of other evidence out the window! Of course, money, power, and influence figure here, too. A middle class, let alone a poor, family would never get away with this (I hope)!
Cori aka ChrisSCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:32 AM   #216
neognosis
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 18, 2014
Location: kansas
Posts: 430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cori aka ChrisSCrush
It would take a ton of evidence to convince me anyone outside immediate family members present in the home that night did this. A ton--not meaning false confessions by psychos--more like stopping just short of entering an alternate reality.

To elaborate:
1. Patsy did it.
2. Patsy wrote the ransom note to cover for whoever did do it. Who else but John or Burke would she protect?
3. The most evil, sick, twisted genius of a pervert on the planet somehow had access to all of Patsy's most private correspondence and conversations, to be able to imitate her patterns of speech, unique use of certain words, reference pet names in the family, movies they were known to have watched, at least one recently enough for there to be a record of it, the amount of John's Christmas bonus, on and on and on, broke into the house leaving no footprints or marks of forced entry, and then was clever enough to use a pen and paper from the house in a good enough imitation of Patsy's handwriting to divide experts as to whether she could be ruled out as the writer. Then the intruder took a Swiss Army knife the housekeeper had taken from Burke and left in the linen closet where Patsy (and no intruder) would find it, planted it next to the body, wrapped the body in a blanket which came out of a dryer situated in such an obscure location only someone familiar with the home could find it, a blanket so recently in the dryer that JonBenét's favorite nightgown still clung to it, arranged all this to frame the family, leaving no additional evidence except a footprint (from a type of shoe worn by half the Police Department who tracked all over the place), a palm print (which could have been left at any time by a workman in the house), a mark which may or may not have come from a stun gun, and even if it had John could have owned such a gun and had time to get rid of it afterwards, and two little spots of DNA transferred by some undetermined method which John had plenty of time to find and plant. Anyone fiendishly brilliant enough to set up this murder scene in such a way as to completely implicate the Ramseys would have not botched the kidnapping in the first place. And never mind the Ramseys' own behavior--this is just what an intruder would have had to do! Which do you think is most likely?

In 100 years, people will be talking about this case and wonder how late 20th Century investigators could be such dolts in their worship of new technology as to let two little spots of DNA throw roughly 1,000 pieces of other evidence out the window! Of course, money, power, and influence figure here, too. A middle class, let alone a poor, family would never get away with this (I hope)!
the handwriting experts effectively eliminated patsy as the author
neognosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 01:33 PM   #217
Spark Of Spirit
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 20, 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 556
Default

The other explanation: the police botched the crime scene.
__________________
“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Spark Of Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 03:28 PM   #218
88keys
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 24, 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neognosis
the handwriting experts effectively eliminated patsy as the author
Why do people keep saying this? I thought she could not be excluded as the writer.
88keys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 03:38 PM   #219
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house
Moderator
Senior Member
 
LooksLikeCRicci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 27, 2005
Posts: 3,736
Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark Of Spirit
The other explanation: the police botched the crime scene.
I agree. While I share in EVERYONE'S ultimate wish to see this case solved, I think we're looking at police work that was conducted by a police department who was ill-equipped to handle such a situation. In addition, I believe the family also contaminated the crime scene.

I echo the earlier sentiments that we're still going to be talking about this case 20, 50, 100 years from now. It's the modern day Lindburgh baby.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 07:35 PM   #220
Steve_uk
Suspended
Suspended
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 4,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebZissel
Anyone who can remember the 90's will remember this story that gripped headlines for two and a half years (96-99).

Patsy's handwriting was NOT a match. It only bore a tiny resemblance. It was so miniscule no one could ever claim she wrote it. The problem lies in the fact that the letter was written with a felt-tip marker, which creates impediments to natural handwriting.

She did not write the letter. A 5% resemblance is not a real resemblance.
Reb if we accept that what you say is true,could you answer the points made in #286 that the ransom note made specific reference to personal data in the lives of the Ramseys,suggesting someone knew a great deal about them before going ahead with their plan.
Steve_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:22 PM   #221
Necco
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 06, 2006
Posts: 1,101
Default

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon101799.htm

"The most damaging information against any one suspect was the handwriting analysis that concluded JonBenet's mother, Patsy Ramsey, may have written the ransom note found in the family's Boulder home."
Necco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 06:59 PM   #222
DanCart
Member
Forum Regular
 
DanCart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 03, 2013
Posts: 352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebZissel
It would have been foolish to bring the necessary items to commit this crime from your own home. Why would the killer want something that could be traced back to him at the crime scene?

The knife found next to her was used for the duct tape and the garrotte. The garrotte was clearly created by someone with issues of sexual deviancy. John and Patsy were not the type who would have known this was used as a sex toy.

For those who believe the parents did it, no one will ever convince them of anything. There are several issues however:

Jonbenet was sexually violated, hit over the head, and then strangled. The killer intended to sexually violate her. My question for all of you is why would Patsy do such a thing when she could have strangled her and done away with it? Or if this were an accidental injury to the head - why tie her up in a garrotte and then sexually violate her and then strangle her? Why do these things? It doesn't make sense.

The sexual violation that took place was done with a broken paint brush. Experts claim that whoever did this did it because of a curiousness of the female anatomy (as sick and disgusting as that is). Why would Patsy ever tie up her daughter and then do this? If she wanted to kill her child, all she had to do is strangle her to death.

The modus operandi suggests a young male (clearly sick) who was infatuated with Jonbenet and wanted to explore the female anatomy. A young male but old enough to strangle her and put her into a weird sadistic sexual contraption.

The ransom letter was peppered with movie references from 4 movies. Just because the Ramseys watched one of those movies does not make them suspects.
Yes, and in addition the failure of the police to initially treat the house as a crime scene also meant that a good number of police trampled over the crime scene before it was even "officially" processed as one .....

the totality of those details certainly suggest a sex offender as being the culprit, add to that the male DNA found on JonBenet`s underwear which did not belong to any male family member of hers leads firmly in the direction of an as yet unknown male being JonBenet`s killer ....... I am flummoxed at how Patty even became a suspect in such a crime , the lady didnt even know what a stun gun was !

Last edited by DanCart; 12-20-2014 at 08:55 PM.
DanCart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:03 PM   #223
88keys
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 24, 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 312
Default

Quote:
The garrotte was clearly created by someone with issues of sexual deviancy. John and Patsy were not the type who would have known this was used as a sex toy.
There is no possible way for you to know that. We don't know what goes on in people's minds or in their bedrooms. Just because they were rich and well-known does not mean they weren't kinky.
88keys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:21 PM   #224
Steve_uk
Suspended
Suspended
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 4,886
Default

I think Reb has made a good case for the perpetrator to be an outsider. I'm surprised that more male residents of the area were not DNA tested.
Steve_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:37 PM   #225
DanCart
Member
Forum Regular
 
DanCart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 03, 2013
Posts: 352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_uk
I think Reb has made a good case for the perpetrator to be an outsider. I'm surprised that more male residents of the area were not DNA tested.

Doing something like that may work in the UK for example but here the ACLU would be filing lawsuits all over the place faster than a very bad case of skin rash
DanCart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I contact Unsolved Mysteries with information on segments?

If you any information on cases, you can contact them via:

Website: www.unsolved.com

Contact form on official Unsolved Mysteries site

Please note that their old mailing address and 1-800 phone number no longer work.


2) Where can I watch Unsolved Mysteries?

Unsolved Mysteries is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and Hulu.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.