Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fresh Off the Boat Coming to an End; Weeds Sequel in the Works
Fri-Yay: Thoughts on Netflix's Living with Yourself; ABC Orders More Episodes of American Housewife and Bless This Mess
COZI TV's Thanksgiving Weekend Unexpected Guests Marathon; MeTV Salutes Veteran's Day with M*A*S*H
Live in Front of a Studio Audience: All in the Family & Good Times on Dec. 18; NBC Orders More Superstore Episodes
ABC 2019 Holiday Specials and Episodes; E! Sets Date for Reality Sitcom

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-09-2003, 03:57 PM   #1
FonzesLeatherJacket
Frequent Poster

Cool More HD Questionmundos

I apologize for so many questions, and would appreciate if those who want to answer are polite about it. Thanks and maybe there is a place where I could, get all of my HD questions answered? Like maybe in a book about HD? Or somewhere on this HD online site? That is if someone does'nt feel like typing out all the answers, or does'nt know the answers to all my questions, but you can just take a guess. Again sorry for so many questions I do tend to get carried away, and politeness is appreciated. Also to everyone who replies to me here and on other posts, and those who have replied to me I thank you very much, appreciate it, and am reading what you say. Thanks again and help and politeness, is much appreciated!

1. In the Westward Ho! episodes where Richie and Fonzie were riding Fonzie's bike, to save Joanie from the horses' wagon, they both jumped the bike over a cliff or something. Does anyone know if that was really Ron Howard and Henry Winkler who did that, or stuntsmen? Whoever it was did they really jump over a cliff, or whatever it was?

2. When Joanie was riding a horse and fell off, and was hanging on and then go tback on, does anyone know if it was really Erin Moran hanging on to the horse? I thought it was either her, a stuntswoman, or a big dummy doll.

3. When Erin was in the wagon with the running horses, does anyone know how they kept her from getting hurt? I'm sure the horses were trained, in real life to act out their part. They'ed have to be.

4. The same question follows with Henry Winkler in the bull's pen, getting kicked around by it in a barrell. Then Ron runs out and gets the bull to come to him. Does anyone know of Ron and Henry were really doing all these things? It looked like them and I'm sure the bull in real life, was trained too. That was really scary watching that bull, kick poor Fonzie around! Luckily good ol' Richie saved him. All the stunts in these eps. were a little scary I think esp. where Henry was riding the bull and then, where the bull kicked him in that barrell. But, it was all totally fasinating and very relieving nobody got hurt. The characters and the actors. I'm sure they did'nt otherwise, they probably would've left the show.

5. In the episode where Richie, Potsie, and Ralph go to Lake Whitefish, and rent a porch with three girls, in the beginning the boys are sitting at Arnold's moping. Richie tells Fonzie he's upset because its Easter vacation, and they have nothing to do all week. I never knew you got a week off school for Easter, maybe it was like a spring break of something, and of course that was the 50's.

6. Why did Henry have so many different jackets?

7. Why did Henry switch from a white t-shirt to a black one?

8. Why did Fonzie mostly always wear a t-shirt, and leather jacket? Probably to make him look cool! But, you can also look cool in other clothes. I don't have a problem with it, I'm just asking.

9. In the two eps. where Fonzie has dogs named Spunky, why did they use two different ones? I think the first one was a female and a terrior (how do you spell it?) The second was a male and a cocker spaniel I think.

10. Why did'nt Lynda Goodfriend keep her character's name to Kim, when she was in those eps. before playing Loribeth? My guess would be that they wanted her to be a different character. Also Kim liked Richie in that time valut ep., but in the graduation ep. at the dance she seemed to like Ralph.

11. I watched these eps. on WGN and I don't think they showed the other part of the boy's graduation. I saw the end where they were at a dance, and then Fonzie told them to go to his place and study because I don't think they were going to graduate. Does anyone know why? But, they must've graduated because they would'nt be in college! Also Fonzie graduated because he went to night school, am I correct on this one?

12. Why did'nt Spike stay in the show and be Joanie's boyfriend, instead of Chachi? I adore Chachi I'm just asking and maybe Chachi, was nicer as a mature grown teen he seemed to be. But, as a little teen, he was kinda mischevious was'nt he? Also maybe they did'nt think they needed a Fonzie clone, when The Fonz was right there. Also I thought Joanie might have been a little older than Spike, maybe a year or two? Just my guess.

13. What eps. did they use stuntsmen in? I think in Fearless Fonzarelli, they used one to jump the trash cans. What about the california eps. where Fonzie jumped the shark? That was really Henry was'nt it, it looked like him. Such talent these actors have!

14. Did the cast all get along pretty good in real life? Did they enjoy playing their parts? Are they anything like their characters?

15. Who do you think out of all the girls Richie and Fonzie knew and dated, including LB, Pinky, and Ashley did they fit best with? Who do you think they should've married? This question applies to Richie, if he did'nt marry LB.

16. Out of all the boys Joanie knew and dated, including Chachi and Spike did she fit best with? Who should she have married, if she did'nt marry Chachi?

FLJ
Richie's lil girl 4eva
Or at least one of them!
FonzesLeatherJacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 04:21 PM   #2
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default Re: More HD Questionmundos

Quote:
Originally posted by FonzesLeatherJacket
1. In the Westward Ho! episodes where Richie and Fonzie were riding Fonzie's bike, to save Joanie from the horses' wagon, they both jumped the bike over a cliff or something. Does anyone know if that was really Ron Howard and Henry Winkler who did that, or stuntsmen? Whoever it was did they really jump over a cliff, or whatever it was?

2. When Joanie was riding a horse and fell off, and was hanging on and then go tback on, does anyone know if it was really Erin Moran hanging on to the horse? I thought it was either her, a stuntswoman, or a big dummy doll.

3. When Erin was in the wagon with the running horses, does anyone know how they kept her from getting hurt? I'm sure the horses were trained, in real life to act out their part. They'ed have to be.

4. The same question follows with Henry Winkler in the bull's pen, getting kicked around by it in a barrell. Then Ron runs out and gets the bull to come to him. Does anyone know of Ron and Henry were really doing all these things? It looked like them and I'm sure the bull in real life, was trained too. That was really scary watching that bull, kick poor Fonzie around! Luckily good ol' Richie saved him. All the stunts in these eps. were a little scary I think esp. where Henry was riding the bull and then, where the bull kicked him in that barrell. But, it was all totally fasinating and very relieving nobody got hurt. The characters and the actors. I'm sure they did'nt otherwise, they probably would've left the show.

5. In the episode where Richie, Potsie, and Ralph go to Lake Whitefish, and rent a porch with three girls, in the beginning the boys are sitting at Arnold's moping. Richie tells Fonzie he's upset because its Easter vacation, and they have nothing to do all week. I never knew you got a week off school for Easter, maybe it was like a spring break of something, and of course that was the 50's.

6. Why did Henry have so many different jackets?

7. Why did Henry switch from a white t-shirt to a black one?

8. Why did Fonzie mostly always wear a t-shirt, and leather jacket? Probably to make him look cool! But, you can also look cool in other clothes. I don't have a problem with it, I'm just asking.

9. In the two eps. where Fonzie has dogs named Spunky, why did they use two different ones? I think the first one was a female and a terrior (how do you spell it?) The second was a male and a cocker spaniel I think.

10. Why did'nt Lynda Goodfriend keep her character's name to Kim, when she was in those eps. before playing Loribeth? My guess would be that they wanted her to be a different character. Also Kim liked Richie in that time valut ep., but in the graduation ep. at the dance she seemed to like Ralph.

11. I watched these eps. on WGN and I don't think they showed the other part of the boy's graduation. I saw the end where they were at a dance, and then Fonzie told them to go to his place and study because I don't think they were going to graduate. Does anyone know why? But, they must've graduated because they would'nt be in college! Also Fonzie graduated because he went to night school, am I correct on this one?

12. Why did'nt Spike stay in the show and be Joanie's boyfriend, instead of Chachi? I adore Chachi I'm just asking and maybe Chachi, was nicer as a mature grown teen he seemed to be. But, as a little teen, he was kinda mischevious was'nt he? Also maybe they did'nt think they needed a Fonzie clone, when The Fonz was right there. Also I thought Joanie might have been a little older than Spike, maybe a year or two? Just my guess.

13. What eps. did they use stuntsmen in? I think in Fearless Fonzarelli, they used one to jump the trash cans. What about the california eps. where Fonzie jumped the shark? That was really Henry was'nt it, it looked like him. Such talent these actors have!

14. Did the cast all get along pretty good in real life? Did they enjoy playing their parts? Are they anything like their characters?

15. Who do you think out of all the girls Richie and Fonzie knew and dated, including LB, Pinky, and Ashley did they fit best with? Who do you think they should've married? This question applies to Richie, if he did'nt marry LB.

16. Out of all the boys Joanie knew and dated, including Chachi and Spike did she fit best with? Who should she have married, if she did'nt marry Chachi?
1. I believe they were stuntmen lol, but I dunno!
2. Hm... I kinda remember that. It looked like her, but who knows. She was really young then. I know I wouldnt want to do that!
3. If it was a stuntman, then they knew what to do. If it was Erin, then they had to have done LOTS of training.
4. Yea.. who knows. They never credit stuntmen... I wanna know!!
5. LOl.. who knows. We didnt get ANY days off!!
6. One got stolen, the cloth wasnt tough, one went into the Smithsonian.
7. I dunno. I noticed, when he wore the black one, is when he gained a lot of weight. After, it went back to white, but he didnt lose THAT much weight. He did look better though. To me, he had the BEST body the 3rd season. He wore nice worn out jeans. 1 and 2nd season he looked hot too.
8. He was a greaser. Just like in the movie Grease.. they all dressed like that. That was Fonzies image.
9. Who knows.. maybe something happened to the dog?
10. Yea, Kim and LoriBeth were 2 different characters. The people on the show (producers, etc) probably really liked her and decided to give her her own role. (Damn them! LOl)
11. Yea.. they graduated. They didnt show that on FOX25 either I believe. I hate when they edit it all out!
12. They were actually going to have Spike play Chachi, but they though everyone would think of him as Spike, so they replaced him with Scott. IMO, Spike shouldve stayed on for a lil longer and had some guest appearances!!
13. Fearless Fonzarelli, and Fonzie Loves Pinky, etc. Henry hated motorcycles!! LOl
14. They all got along great. The only known person that they didnt really like was Roz Kelly, who played Pinky. They were like a family on the set. The Laverne & Shirley set, now thats another story...
15. I liked Fonzie and Pinky- even though I dont care for the Fonzie Loves Pinky episodes. Richie, hmm.. I dunno. Bachelor!! LOl. Ralph and Leather.
16. Joanie & Spike forever!!!
Attached Images