Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

NBC Moves New Drama to Thursday Night; Veep Star Heads to Hulu
HBO Comedy Betty to Premiere May 1; Molly Shannon Is a Big Deal on Showtime
AMC Gets Alternating Single-Camera and Multi-Camera Sitcom; Bunk'd Returning for Season 5
Friends Reunion Officially on HBO Max in May 2020; Modern Family Fan Favorite Episodes Marathon
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of February 24, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Lark Voorhies Unhappy with Saved by the Bell Reboot Snub; Remembering Ja'Net DuBois
Fri-Yay: Single Parents Quietly Becoming ABC's Best Sitcom; BET+ Gets Bigger with Comedy


New on DVD/Blu-ray (December/January/February)

Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One Martin - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series

12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/06 - 9JKL - The Complete Series
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Atlanta - Season 2 - Robbin' Season
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
12/17 - Hogan's Heroes - The Complete Series (2019 Release)
12/17 - The Other Two - Season 1
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume Two
01/14 - Veep - The Final (Seventh) Season (Blu-ray)
01/14 - Veep - The Complete Series (DVD)
01/21 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Third Season (WBShop.com)
01/21 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Fifth and Final Season
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Series
01/28 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (DVD)
02/04 - Martin - The Complete Series
02/11 - Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season (WBShop.com)
02/18 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2006, 05:52 PM   #46
lazygrae
Archivist
Forum Regular
 
lazygrae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 30, 2003
Location: Canada, watching the grooviest gang of fuzz who ever wore a badge.
Posts: 442
Default

Quote:
I don't why anything has to be advertised on the Trading Board unless it's under what you sre looking for.
Solomon, why not the reverse? No want ads at all. Is there any particular reason why you think it should be "wants" only, as opposed to "haves" only?

Announcements of brand-new-never-seen-before sets are great! That's what I'm here for. I am not fond of the "New" posts that prompt you to go inside and when you do, all you see is a list of stuff that's already been around the block, and is just "new" to the poster.

Posts like that should be titled "My Have List"-lol.
__________________
Have/Want list: www.chezgrae.com/videos.html

Unofficial Mod Squad Home Page: www.chezgrae.com/modsquad/
lazygrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:58 PM   #47
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 90,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygrae
Solomon, why not the reverse? No want ads at all. Is there any particular reason why you think it should be "wants" only, as opposed to "haves" only?

Announcements of brand-new-never-seen-before sets are great! That's what I'm here for. I am not fond of the "New" posts that prompt you to go inside and when you do, all you see is a list of stuff that's already been around the block, and is just "new" to the poster.

Posts like that should be titled "My Have List"-lol.



This is just my opinion but I feel that someone should only post what they just got in if they are looking for something. Not post a thread like they are a distributor of TV sitcoms-lol But like I said that's just how I feel and you have the right to disagree
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 06:03 PM   #48
Beavis
Member
Forum Regular
 
Beavis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 19, 2003
Location: TVLAND
Posts: 713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygrae
Solomon, why not the reverse? No want ads at all. Is there any particular reason why you think it should be "wants" only, as opposed to "haves" only?

Announcements of brand-new-never-seen-before sets are great! That's what I'm here for. I am not fond of the "New" posts that prompt you to go inside and when you do, all you see is a list of stuff that's already been around the block, and is just "new" to the poster.

Posts like that should be titled "My Have List"-lol.
__________________
Beavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 06:05 PM   #49
lilhave
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 03, 2004
Location: N.Y.C.
Posts: 2,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVResearcher
This is just my opinion but I feel that someone should only post what they just got in if they are looking for something. Not post a thread like they are a distributor of TV sitcoms-lol But like I said that's just how I feel and you have the right to disagree
Just curious, after you write something, and before hitting the send button, do you reread to see if it makes sense.?

If I have something new, I shouldn't offer it to the group unless I say what I'm looking for? I just hope TJ doesn't make as a requirement to be a member of this board, a field sobriety test.

Harvey
lilhave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 06:07 PM   #50
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 90,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygrae
Solomon, why not the reverse? No want ads at all. Is there any particular reason why you think it should be "wants" only, as opposed to "haves" only?

Announcements of brand-new-never-seen-before sets are great! That's what I'm here for. I am not fond of the "New" posts that prompt you to go inside and when you do, all you see is a list of stuff that's already been around the block, and is just "new" to the poster.

Posts like that should be titled "My Have List"-lol.



Well maybe Lamont should change his screen name to THE DISTRIBUTOR since you look forward to his JUST IN posts

lol
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 06:08 PM   #51
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 90,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhave
Just curious, after you write something, and before hitting the send button, do you reread to see if it makes sense.?

If I have something new, I shouldn't offer it to the group unless I say what I'm looking for? I just hope TJ doesn't make as a requirement to be a member of this board, a field sobriety test.

Harvey

You can create a website and put it in your signature
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 06:09 PM   #52
Beavis
Member
Forum Regular
 
Beavis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 19, 2003
Location: TVLAND
Posts: 713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVResearcher
You can create a website and put it in your signature


Beavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 06:38 PM   #53
lazygrae
Archivist
Forum Regular
 
lazygrae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 30, 2003
Location: Canada, watching the grooviest gang of fuzz who ever wore a badge.
Posts: 442
Default Enough.

Let's just stop right here everybody.

Solomon is once again just saying something that nobody else will agree with to increase his hit count and to get another ruckus going. Last time it took 4 threads, a gazillion posts and input from the owner of the board before it ended.

You're not going to change his mind because it isn't how he actually feels anyway (http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/....php?t=175779). It's a trap. Don't fall for it.
lazygrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 06:47 PM   #54
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 90,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygrae
Let's just stop right here everybody.

Solomon is once again just saying something that nobody else will agree with to increase his hit count and to get another ruckus going. Last time it took 4 threads, a gazillion posts and input from the owner of the board before it ended.

You're not going to change his mind because it probably isn't how he actually feels anyway. It's a trap. Don't fall for it.

What are you referring to?
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 07:03 PM   #55
lilhave
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 03, 2004
Location: N.Y.C.
Posts: 2,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygrae
Let's just stop right here everybody.

Solomon is once again just saying something that nobody else will agree with to increase his hit count and to get another ruckus going. Last time it took 4 threads, a gazillion posts and input from the owner of the board before it ended.

You're not going to change his mind because it isn't how he actually feels anyway (http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/....php?t=175779). It's a trap. Don't fall for it.
I'm not sure what your driving at. Are you saying Solomon talks out of both sides of his mouth? Says one thing, means another and changes it again. Can't believe you mean that. He seems straight forward to me and just blessed with common sense. Yea, and I also believe in the tooth fairy and in little green elves.

Harvey
lilhave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 07:06 PM   #56
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 90,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygrae
Let's just stop right here everybody.

Solomon is once again just saying something that nobody else will agree with to increase his hit count and to get another ruckus going. Last time it took 4 threads, a gazillion posts and input from the owner of the board before it ended.

You're not going to change his mind because it isn't how he actually feels anyway (http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/....php?t=175779). It's a trap. Don't fall for it.


I posted that because I'm looking for other original airings from the 90's. Remember I'm not a distributor
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 07:12 PM   #57
lilhave
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 03, 2004
Location: N.Y.C.
Posts: 2,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVResearcher
I posted that because I'm looking for other original airings from the 90's. Remember I'm not a distributor
Love the way you modify everything you say.

Here is your earlier post.

Originally Posted by TVResearcher
I don't why anything has to be advertised on the Trading Board unless it's under what you sre looking for. For example if someone said I'm looking for 1992 Sitcoms, these are the 1992 sitcoms I have. But just to anounce what u just got in is a little silly in my opinion-lol

Where does it say if I'm not a distributor? You say so many things that make no sense, contradict each other, it's no wonder you have no idea what you said. Obviously consistency is not your middle name.

Harvey
lilhave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 07:14 PM   #58
savageamusement
Cutest Couch Potato
Senior Member
 
savageamusement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 21, 2003
Posts: 2,083
Default Skeptical

I am skeptical of where this might lead- so let me just say- tread carefully

And Tvresearcher, understand that there have been many a thread- where your conversations and discussions were for some reason hijacked with others speaking for you.

With 30,000 + posts I can assume you can communicate should you feel the stress or pressure of the other members-
So if there is any uneasiness in future posts, May I assume you will take up any problems with me directly?
Otherwise read some previous posts lately- and please don't open up any discussions that might incline them to do so for you. I have had quite enough of that.

If you open up, or engage in a heated argument I full expect you to either speak up when it becomes too much, in your own behalf.
Or leave the conversation for the others behalf.

Nothing more, nothing less.
__________________
WWW.SavageTraders.org

To avoid channel surfing Wipeouts!
savageamusement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 07:21 PM   #59
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 90,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by savageamusement
I am skeptical of where this might lead- so let me just say- tread carefully

And Tvresearcher, understand that there have been many a thread- where your conversations and discussions were for some reason hijacked with others speaking for you.

With 30,000 + posts I can assume you can communicate should you feel the stress or pressure of the other members-
So if there is any uneasiness in future posts, May I assume you will take up any problems with me directly?
Otherwise read some previous posts lately- and please don't open up any discussions that might incline them to do so for you. I have had quite enough of that.

If you open up, or engage in a heated argument I full expect you to either speak up when it becomes too much, in your own behalf.
Or leave the conversation for the others behalf.

Nothing more, nothing less.


I think I have learned not to take Harvey seriously. I will admit if u don't know his style it's easy to get upset but knowing how he is I enjoy going back and forth with getting UPSET
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 07:36 PM   #60
lilhave
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 03, 2004
Location: N.Y.C.
Posts: 2,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVResearcher
I think I have learned not to take Harvey seriously. I will admit if u don't know his style it's easy to get upset but knowing how he is I enjoy going back and forth with getting UPSET
Please take me seriously, I mean every word I said.

Harvey
lilhave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.