Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

One Day at a Time links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / One Day at a Time Photo Gallery

One Day at a Time - The Complete First Season

Buy One Day a Time - The Complete First Season on DVD
One Day at a Time - Season Two

Buy One Day a Time - Season Two on DVD
One Day at a Time - Season Three

Buy One Day a Time - Season Three on DVD
One Day at a Time - The Complete Series

Buy One Day a Time - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > One Day at a Time

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of April 6, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Executive Producers of The Office Considering New Work-at-Home Comedy; Lights Out with David Spade Gets Lights Turned Out Permanently
Fri-Yay: Community Moving to Netflix Next Week; NBC Announces Final Episodes of Season List
American Dad! Celebrates 15th Anniversary; The Official Robin Williams YouTube Channel Launches
CBS All Access Is Tooning Out the News in This Pandemic Crisis; The CW Summer 2020 Schedule
The CW Announces Returns of Series Affected; Adult Swim Orders YOLO: Crystal Fantasy
Schedule Changes on ABC, CW Due to COVID-19; Insecure: The Game

New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February/March/April)

My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One Martin - The Complete Series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season

01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume Two
01/14 - Veep - The Final (Seventh) Season (Blu-ray)
01/14 - Veep - The Complete Series (DVD)
01/21 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Third Season (WBShop.com)
01/21 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Fifth and Final Season
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Series
01/28 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (DVD)
02/04 - Martin - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
02/11 - Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season (WBShop.com)
02/18 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
02/25 - Better Things - The Complete Third Season
03/17 - Crashing - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/07 - Cheers - The Complete Series (2020 Release)
04/14 - Police Squad! - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
04/14 - The Righteous Gemstones - The Complete First Season
04/21 - Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season (WBShop.com)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2019, 01:42 AM   #1411
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post
This ep. also had the very cool detective Perry Gunnite !!!

Old 10-10-2019, 01:05 PM   #1412
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Location: New York; but ideally Apt. 402 in Indy (for 8 years, minus a few months at the rooming house)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl View Post
בבקשה
You speak the language very well. Michael would be proud.

I really need to learn some Italian….
Old 10-10-2019, 02:42 PM   #1413
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
You speak the language very well. Michael would be proud.

I really need to learn some Italian….
Yes, you should !!
Old 10-10-2019, 04:47 PM   #1414
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Location: New York; but ideally Apt. 402 in Indy (for 8 years, minus a few months at the rooming house)

Quote:
Yes, you should !!
The only Italian I know is più pizza per favore ("More pizza please")
Old 10-10-2019, 04:56 PM   #1415
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
The only Italian I know is più pizza per favore ("More pizza please")

I know Vino is wine!!!
Old 10-10-2019, 10:53 PM   #1416
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

OMG!!!! You will NEVER in a million years guess who is on the latest cover of Woman's World magazine??? I got my mail today and a Woman's world magazine was there ! Low and behold there was Michael Lembeck on the cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!! And it isn't Valerie Bertinelli either! It is Kristin Chenoweth!! But that is cool, all the talk about her here lately from Hot in Cleveland and being on the late night talk show you saw!! Another cool coincidence!!

Old 10-10-2019, 11:45 PM   #1417
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
OMG!!!! You will NEVER in a million years guess who is on the latest cover of Woman's World magazine??? I got my mail today and a Woman's world magazine was there ! Low and behold there was Michael Lembeck on the cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!! And it isn't Valerie Bertinelli either! It is Kristin Chenoweth!! But that is cool, all the talk about her here lately from Hot in Cleveland and being on the late night talk show you saw!! Another cool coincidence!!

No Jonathan, but here’s everybody else from that episode

Old 10-11-2019, 12:37 AM   #1418
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Has anyone seen MA lately? Was she kidnapped by a band of roving stink bugs?
Old 10-11-2019, 01:25 AM   #1419
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Has anyone seen MA lately? Was she kidnapped by a band of roving stink bugs?

Yeah, she hasn't been around in a while!!
Old 10-11-2019, 01:28 AM   #1420
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
No Jonathan, but here’s everybody else from that episode

What if Lem had actually been on the cover of Woman's world??!!
Old 10-11-2019, 01:46 PM   #1421
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
What if Lem had actually been on the cover of Woman's world??!!
I was going to say that would mean he went full "Caitlyn", because I thought only woman were on their mag covers. But then I looked and saw they also have had some men on the covers. So I won't say that

Now your turn. You never answered my question about if a certain series of events only happened to one person from a certain city.
Old 10-11-2019, 01:49 PM   #1422
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
I was going to say that would mean he went full "Caitlyn", because I thought only woman were on their mag covers. But then I looked and saw they also have had some men on the covers. So I won't say that

Now your turn. You never answered my question about if a certain series of events only happened to one person from a certain city.

Oh yeah, yes all that stuff happened!!!
Old 10-11-2019, 02:53 PM   #1423
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:

Yeah, like a doctor, a nutritionalist or a man that would have some good, interesting advice for women. But I still think Michael Lembeck is Woman's World cover worthy!!

Remember the reason I started subscribing to Woman's world right? I had been in a store waiting at the checkout and there was Valerie Bertinelli on the cover, so I bought it ( I couldn't wait to tell you, remember ) ? Than when I read the magazine , I really liked it, a sweet old fashioned down to earth ladies magazine like my Mom used to get , and I subscribed!!

My Mom used to get Redbook, McCall's , Family Circle ! Did your Mom get those too ?
Old 10-11-2019, 04:06 PM   #1424
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, like a doctor, a nutritionalist or a man that would have some good, interesting advice for women. But I still think Michael Lembeck is Woman's World cover worthy!!

Remember the reason I started subscribing to Woman's world right? I had been in a store waiting at the checkout and there was Valerie Bertinelli on the cover, so I bought it ( I couldn't wait to tell you, remember ) ? Than when I read the magazine , I really liked it, a sweet old fashioned down to earth ladies magazine like my Mom used to get , and I subscribed!!
My story's the opposite. I bought that issue and haven't bought one since

Quote:
My Mom used to get Redbook, McCall's , Family Circle ! Did your Mom get those too ?
No, nothing like that. They subscribed to Time magazine, and always bought TV Guide at the store. And there were a lot of Sports Illustrateds around but I forget if they came in the mail or not.
Old 10-11-2019, 06:14 PM   #1425
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
My story's the opposite. I bought that issue and haven't bought one since

No, nothing like that. They subscribed to Time magazine, and always bought TV Guide at the store. And there were a lot of Sports Illustrateds around but I forget if they came in the mail or not.
We got a lot of magazines in the mail ! Besides my Mom's lady magazines, like you guys we got Time and Sports Illustrated, also Life, Look, National Geographic, Readers digest and TV guide which we bought at the store too, until one day my Dad told my Mom to not buy it anymore, it wasn't necessary because the free TV listing booklet that came in the Sunday paper was perfectly fine ! We all protested because that was a little condensed TV listing booklet, not as good as the real TV guide, but my Dad said no, and back than the Husband/Father ruled the roost and what he said goes, so my Mom never bought it again!

Also we didn't subscribe but we bought them in the store , 16 Magazine and Tiger beat for my Sister and I and Mad magazine for my Brother!
Closed Thread