Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

New Punk'd Gets Host; Comedic Game Show Renewed Through 2023
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of January 27, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season in Full Swing; Katey Sagal to Play Role Inspired by Erin Brockovich in ABC Drama Pilot
Fri-Yay: Sitcom Line-Ups - A Thing of the Past?; Adult Swim Comedy Returns Feb. 23
The Conners Celebrate Grand Opening of Lanford Lunch Box with Contest; Lifetime Celebrates 30 Years of Original Movies
HBO Max Gets Animated with Royals Comedy; Netflix Announces Premiere Date for Sophia Lillis Comedy
TCA Winter 2020 Press Tour: Hulu - a Comedy with Steve Martin and Martin Short, the Renewal of Dollface

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December/January)

Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One

11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) (Blu-ray)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/06 - 9JKL - The Complete Series
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Atlanta - Season 2 - Robbin' Season
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
12/17 - Hogan's Heroes - The Complete Series (2019 Release)
12/17 - The Other Two - Season 1
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume Two
01/14 - Veep - The Final (Seventh) Season (Blu-ray)
01/14 - Veep - The Complete Series (DVD)
01/21 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Third Season (WBShop.com)
01/21 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Fifth and Final Season
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Series
01/28 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (DVD)

More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-02-2013, 01:20 PM   #331
JenniferS.
Forum Regular

Why are they offering a reward when they know who the suspects are? Why not just arrest Chad and Beverly?
JenniferS. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:56 AM   #332
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferS.
Why are they offering a reward when they know who the suspects are? Why not just arrest Chad and Beverly?
gah!!! And it's just a puny little $5000 reward. IMO, the only reason they're bothering to publicly state they are offering a reward for info leading to a conviction is to make it look like they're actively working the case.

Instead, they've lowered Grover's bond, let him out of jail, and appear to have dropped the whole thing, again.

I can't believe the Noes still have that much power and pull with the authorities after all these years. It's been decades. There must be some real serious dirt the Noes have on corrupt officials that they don't want coming out at a trial.
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:36 PM   #333
JenniferS.
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLynnS
gah!!! And it's just a puny little $5000 reward. IMO, the only reason they're bothering to publicly state they are offering a reward for info leading to a conviction is to make it look like they're actively working the case.

Instead, they've lowered Grover's bond, let him out of jail, and appear to have dropped the whole thing, again.

I can't believe the Noes still have that much power and pull with the authorities after all these years. It's been decades. There must be some real serious dirt the Noes have on corrupt officials that they don't want coming out at a trial.
It seems like people can get away with murder these days. What ever happen to thou shall not kill!
Old 11-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #334
SPD Yellow
Forum Regular

Okay this is headbangingly stupid. I'm fairly certain they've convicted people with a lot less than what they have on this family. What does it take to get some work done?
SPD Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:43 PM   #335
flytrapp
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPD Yellow
Okay this is headbangingly stupid. I'm fairly certain they've convicted people with a lot less than what they have on this family. What does it take to get some work done?
I know, this has been a cluster-f**k since the get-go. Beverly ADMITS to being the last person to see all three girls alive, the cops find their bodies 20 years later (after they apparently did a 5 county overhead search but never saw a big freshly dug hole) on a property that the Noe's owned, and now Grover ADMITS his mother and sister asked him to fill in the hole! (He also adds the bit about sprinkling the black pepper and that he didn't look in the hole as he was scared of what he "might find"). How much more obvious does it have to be? This is scary, like OJ Simpson scary. Jeffrey MacDonald has a better case for being innocent than Beverly Noe does!!!
flytrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #336
Oldschooler81
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flytrapp
I know, this has been a cluster-f**k since the get-go. Beverly ADMITS to being the last person to see all three girls alive, the cops find their bodies 20 years later (after they apparently did a 5 county overhead search but never saw a big freshly dug hole) on a property that the Noe's owned, and now Grover ADMITS his mother and sister asked him to fill in the hole! (He also adds the bit about sprinkling the black pepper and that he didn't look in the hole as he was scared of what he "might find"). How much more obvious does it have to be? This is scary, like OJ Simpson scary. Jeffrey MacDonald has a better case for being innocent than Beverly Noe does!!!
Wow. Beverly and her brother look even guiltier than Mark Nichols! All you can really chalk it up to must be local police corruption or incompetence. No doubt Grover is just trying to make himself sound less guilty/not guilty.

btw, it's interesting that the UM segment never mentioned Grover at all. Was it because he wasn't suspected back then, or it was one of the key things they left out in the story in case a suspect/new evidence came forward?
Oldschooler81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:59 PM   #337
dynoguy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by flytrapp
I know, this has been a cluster-f**k since the get-go. Beverly ADMITS to being the last person to see all three girls alive, the cops find their bodies 20 years later (after they apparently did a 5 county overhead search but never saw a big freshly dug hole) on a property that the Noe's owned, and now Grover ADMITS his mother and sister asked him to fill in the hole! (He also adds the bit about sprinkling the black pepper and that he didn't look in the hole as he was scared of what he "might find"). How much more obvious does it have to be?
If he was scared of what he might find in the hole, that means even he suspected his family members were clearly capable of murdering somebody, much less three people. Then again, he had to have learned that in 1980 when Beverly's husband ended up stabbed to the death under "suspicious" circumstances. That family. I swear.

Haven't all the police investigators that "handled" the case in the early 90's long since been dismissed? If so, Beverly should have no more dirt she can hold over them.
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:12 PM   #338
Spark Of Spirit
Forum Regular

They have suspects, bodies, a murder site, and a confession implicating said suspects.

What possible information could they need?

Maybe I'll send them a copy of the UM episode and get myself $5000. They clearly know less than it did.
A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.
― G.K. Chesterton
Spark Of Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #339
JenniferS.
Forum Regular

I do not know what they are waiting for.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:36 AM   #340
Oldschooler81
Forum Regular

As scary as it is to think about (i.e. how old my childhood years from the 80s/early-mid 90s is getting, and how demographics and other things have changed), 1992 is pretty darn long ago now!! I figure the most cops and certainly the older ones from back then, are retired. Even the younger ones would be the seasoned, kinda veteran officers now.

Point being, if this case was bungled and not solved back then b/c of the corrupt local officials having ties to Chad, Beverly, Grover, and Ida, I figure it can't be too long before all the cops from back then are retired and completely off the force. So, why aren't the local police from this era giving a fresh look at this case, and working a little harder to push for arrests and convictions?

I'd say most street cops are like 22-45, a few up to early 50s. Although some of the more senior/seasoned ones can be chiefs or have desk jobs later in their 50s or even 60s.

Last edited by Oldschooler81; 11-11-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Oldschooler81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:10 AM   #341
nikkispence1989
Podcast and calories
Frequent Poster

It good to hear about the victims being found so at least the family can give them a decent send off, but it is by no means closure.

Closure will surely happen once the murderers are brought to justice which it seems the police are in no rush to do!

The photo is such a heart stopping image. Those are 3 human beings! Their lives just wiped out by these disgusting corrupted family.

The police need to pull there finger out and charge the remaining two possibly three suspects before they die and cannot stand up in court.
nikkispence1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #342
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

All three are still listed on NAMUS as missing.

It sure doesn't seem like the officials are in much of a hurry to get things moving. The "efficiency" and "professionalism" of the authorities in charge of this case is astounding.

Kind of disturbing to read each entry, see Cynthia's age progression image, and the clothes being described. The clothes are exactly what they were wearing when last seen and when their bodies were found.

So.... besides the family, why are a few random people on the internet the only ones who are interested in getting justice? Hello!!! OSBI????

Cynthia Britto https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2953/12/

Lisa Kregear https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/3961/36/

Wendy Camp https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/3962/121/
Old 11-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #343
nikkispence1989
Podcast and calories
Frequent Poster

It's just an awful story to begin with! That Chad would even leave her when she was ill to start with says lots about his character. Well the whole family sound shady. They need to be locked up and LE seem to be in no rush to do so.
nikkispence1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #344
JenniferS.
Forum Regular

I wonder if Wendy's family knows anything more?
Old 11-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #345
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferS.
I wonder if Wendy's family knows anything more?
Jennifer, I"m going to send you a private message, if I can remember how to use the PM system. I hate using it, tho. I had a guy here threaten me in a PM so I have been keeping all my comments public.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE - I don't have any inside info answering her question that I"m not sharing. I just wanted to make a private comment to Jennifer.

I don't know if the family has any info that hasn't been made public. Due to the nature of crime victim's families communicating with strangers online, and some of the problems that can cause, it's my opinion that they won't likely be sharing any more information with us.

Last edited by TracyLynnS; 11-11-2013 at 05:45 PM.