Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Sitcom Line-Ups - A Thing of the Past?; Adult Swim Comedy Returns Feb. 23
The Conners Celebrate Grand Opening of Lanford Lunch Box with Contest; Lifetime Celebrates 30 Years of Original Movies
HBO Max Gets Animated with Royals Comedy; Netflix Announces Premiere Date for Sophia Lillis Comedy
TCA Winter 2020 Press Tour: Hulu - a Comedy with Steve Martin and Martin Short, the Renewal of Dollface
TCA Winter 2020 Press Tour: More Cable; 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards® Winners
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of January 20, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Punky Brewster Reboot Officially a Go; Freeform Renews Pair of Series

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December/January)

Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One

11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) (Blu-ray)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/06 - 9JKL - The Complete Series
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Atlanta - Season 2 - Robbin' Season
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
12/17 - Hogan's Heroes - The Complete Series (2019 Release)
12/17 - The Other Two - Season 1
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume Two
01/14 - Veep - The Final (Seventh) Season (Blu-ray)
01/14 - Veep - The Complete Series (DVD)
01/21 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Third Season (WBShop.com)
01/21 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Fifth and Final Season
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Series
01/28 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (DVD)

More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #301
JenniferS.
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scc1222
good thought.
on that note,i wonder what the forensics are on that.were the 3 of them shot in the same area of the head as the first murder? was the weapon of a similar type? where was the first victim's body taken,if it was? was it bound w duct tape or anything?or any other similarities that might be there.
We don't know the cause of death yet.
JenniferS. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:09 AM   #302
scc1222
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferS.
We don't know the cause of death yet.
IIRC,Wendy's sister confirmed they were all shot in the head,and in the crime scene photo,you can clearly see the holes in their skulls.Also the handle of a gun was laying near Wendy's remains.
I think there is more about that on websleuths.com.
scc1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #303
An 80s Guy
legen-wait for it-dary!

Send a message via Yahoo to An 80s Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not an advocate for Chad or anything. I think he was in on planning their deaths. I just don't know if he was the actual triggerman or not. My best guess would be Ida and/or Beverly. Ida definitely, since she was implicated in another murder about ten years prior to Wendy, Lisa, and Cynthia's.
But he was the one bragging about killing them.

It really doesn't matter who the triggerman was. They were all involved. And it's way too easy to put the blame on Ida, she's dead.
An 80s Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:50 AM   #304
An 80s Guy
legen-wait for it-dary!

Send a message via Yahoo to An 80s Guy

Quote:
All of the suspects (Chad, Beverly, and Ida) all agree that Beverly and Ida took Wendy, Cynthia, and Lisa away from Chad's residence to ride back home. Wendy placed a phone call to her husband Leon that confirmed this. Unless Beverly breaks down and confesses (unlikely) that Chad was the one that murdered them, Chad has the perfect alibi. No one says Chad accompanied them to drive them home, and Beverly admits she was the last person seen with them alive. Chad may be charged as an accessory, but I don't think he'll get nailed for the actual murders.
Is the word of the suspects really credible? And wasn't the story that they met chad at a restaurant or something? It's been a while since I saw this segment.
An 80s Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #305
scc1222
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by An 80s Guy
But he was the one bragging about killing them.

It really doesn't matter who the triggerman was. They were all involved. And it's way too easy to put the blame on Ida, she's dead.
true but I think the point was that the charges would be different for each of them,depending on if they can determine who shot them.
Personally I think it should go bf a jury and let them decide! Not sure it will work out that way though.
At the least you'd think Bev would be charged w accessory to murder.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #306
Steve W.
Forum Regular

Has there been any news regarding DNA testing of the clothes and weapons found at the burial site?
Steve W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:31 PM   #307
JenniferS.
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve W.
Has there been any news regarding DNA testing of the clothes and weapons found at the burial site?
I haven't found any current news. I find the Unsolved Mysteries segemnt strange. Beverly and Ida took Wendy,Cynthia and Renee to a restraunt were Chad was with Jonathon for a visit. And then Beverly is supposed meet and another restraunt later that evening? Boy these people must be offal hungry.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:16 AM   #308
scc1222
Forum Regular

Yes it seems Chad wanted to be seen in public.Then the question is why.Guessing it had something to do with the alibi he was planning.IE-I was there,not anywhere else.But we know that timeframe wouldn't have worked.That makes it even more likely,imo,that he had something to do with the actual murders,considering he was the one bragging about it.jmo.
It would be interersting to see what a jury thinks about it.iirc Scott Peterson was convicted that way.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #309
Apostapler
Forum Regular

No word about that gun in the hole yet? I thought for sure that would be an easy start. Nothing in the news since June 6. I know I'm impatient.
Apostapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #310
JenniferS.
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostapler
No word about that gun in the hole yet? I thought for sure that would be an easy start. Nothing in the news since June 6. I know I'm impatient.

I know i'm in patient too. Speaking of the segment I think the part were Chad was trying to make Wendy look like a bad mother because he said she didn't play with Jonathon. How arrogant, the woman didn't have ful mulbility in one of her arms and legs from MS what did he exspect her to do? Also seemed to me grasping at straws.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:22 AM   #311
scc1222
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferS.
I know i'm in patient too. Speaking of the segment I think the part were Chad was trying to make Wendy look like a bad mother because he said she didn't play with Jonathon. How arrogant, the woman didn't have ful mulbility in one of her arms and legs from MS what did he exspect her to do? Also seemed to me grasping at straws.
yes oh that Chad was SO arrogant during his interview! He had his nose so literally high in the air I thought he would drown if it was raining! He seems like the type to look down on everyone else.wonder where he got that from.(ida,bev).
Old 06-26-2013, 08:41 AM   #312
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

I always thought Chad did the ultimate douchey thing by divorcing Wendy solely because she had MS.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #313
egswanso
Forum Regular

Lots of new information on this case, which will hopefully lead to a resolution.

I do have to agree with the posters (and apologies, I forget who it was), who commented that this case isn't going to be a slam-dunk against the Noes.

Mind you, that isn't to say they didn't do it, because I certainly think they did, but proving who exactly did what will take some work.

There is not likely to be much useful DNA evidence with the bodies. If there are usable fingerprints on the duct tape or gun (possible although not likely) that match Ida/Bev/Chad, that would be big, but hair, fiber, etc. are rather pointless - even if they survived, you'd expect to find the DNA of people with whom the victims were undisputedly in close contact with on their persons.
egswanso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:54 PM   #314
dynoguy88

It's been 3 months since the bodies were discovered and we haven't had any updates in a while. I'm growing a little discouraged. I wish there was something new to report.
dynoguy88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #315
Necco

Quote:
I always thought Chad did the ultimate douchey thing by divorcing Wendy solely because she had MS.
He did so many douchey things it's not even funny.
Necco is offline   Reply With Quote