Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: 2021 Emmy Nominations Heavy on New Comedies, Light on Traditional Sitcoms; That Damn Michael Che Gets a Second Season
Lifetime Announces Justina Machado TV Movie; ABC News to Focus on Superstars
HBO Max's Love Life Season 2 Announces Cast; Kevin Hart and Jason Biggs Host Back-to-Back Shows on E!
Peacock's Superfan Episodes of The Office; The Other Two Season 2 Launch Date on New Network HBO Max
Melrose Place Reunion on Fox's New Fantasy Island; Tacoma FD Returns Sept. 16 on truTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 19, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Jerry O'Connell Joins the Conversation on The Talk; Norman Lear Sitcoms Arrive on Amazon Prime Video and IMDb TV

New on DVD/Blu-ray (March-July)

Fuller House - The Complete Series Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)

03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series
05/11 - Dead to Me - Season Two
06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)
08/03 - I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-02-2012, 09:59 PM   #226
Corkys-Place
Unsolved Mysteries Fan
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynoguy88
WILLIAM BRADFORD BISHOP:

This is the Bishop home located at 8103 Lilly Stone Drive in Bethesda, Maryland, where Brad Bishop murdered his family on March 1, 1976.

I could never understand before why the house wasn't visible from the street on Google Street View but looking from the bird's eye view on Bing Maps, you can see the house is hidden behind a ton of trees. The split driveway the Bishop family shared with their next door neighbor, the ones who had the extra key to the Bishop house and reported the family missing can be seen in this shot.

The virtual tour of the house is still available online. So I took these screen shots of the two bedrooms where Bishop's 3 sons were murdered.

This last photo is the Sears store located in the Montgomery Mall where Brad Bishop bought the 2 1/2 gallon gas can and the 2 1/2 pound mini-maul sledgehammer around 5:40 p.m. on the night of the murders.

Now THIS is scary!
Corkys-Place is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #227
dynoguy88
Forum 3K Club Member

MICHAELA JOY GARECHT:

This is Mexican Super, which used to be called Rainbow Market, where Michaela was kidnapped on November 19, 1988 in the parking lot. The building is located at 32575 Mission Blvd in Hayward, California.

Zooming in to the entrance of the building, I put in all the areas of interest in regards to where they were in the reenactment. Michaela and her friend Katrina parked their scooters right outside the door, very close to where the abductor's car was parked.

dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:45 AM   #228
dks64
Frequent Poster

Thank You!
dks64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:09 PM   #229
dynoguy88
Forum 3K Club Member

JESSE JAMES HOLLYWOOD / NICK MARKOWITZ:

This is the corner of Platt Avenue and Ingomar Street in West Hills, California where Hollywood and his goons beat Nick and threw him in their van on August 6, 2000.

In a case of incredible insanely bad timing, Nick's uncle and cousin had just pulled up to the side of the street and asked him if he'd like a ride home. Nick said, "no thanks," since he was just a couple blocks from home. The family members drove off and Nick was kidnapped less than a minute later.

Nick's murder site was in the Goleta Hills above Santa Barbara. His father Jeff carved this just above where Nick was slain.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #230
TheCafeDisco
Frequent Poster

wow! Just read the whole thread! Great job everyone!
TheCafeDisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:44 PM   #231
dynoguy88
Forum 3K Club Member

I 70 KILLER:

April 8, 1992, Indianapolis, Ind. – Victim Robin Fuldauer, age 26, was working at a Payless shoe store at 7235 Pendleton Pike. Fuldauer’s body was discovered in the store at about 2 p.m. A small amount of money was missing from the store.

Today, half the strip mall has been removed and it's now a Big K.

April 11, 1992, Wichita, Kan. – Victims Patricia Magers, age 32, and Patricia Smith, 23, were working at the La Bridal shop, 4613 E. Kellogg. Their bodies were found in the store at about 6:30 p.m. Money was missing from the shop, along with some personal property belonging to one of the victims.

This is a huge strip mall. I have no idea where the bridal shop was and it has since gone out of business.

April 27, 1992, Terre Haute, Ind.– Michael McCown, 40, was killed in his shop, Sylvia’s Ceramics, 2615 S. 3rd Street. His body was discovered by a customer at about 4:15 p.m. McCown was the only male victim in this series. Because of all the circumstances – including the fact that he wore his hair very long – police assessed that the killer, watching from outside, mistook McCown for a woman until he entered the store.

According to google maps, this is where the ceramics store is today. It's now called Mike's Market.

May 3, 1992, St. Charles, Mo. – Nancy Kitzmiller, age 24, a graduate of Fort Zumwalt High School and Oklahoma State University was found by customers in the back room of Boot Village, 2079 Zumbehl Road in Bogey Hills Plaza, at about 2:30 p.m. Cash was missing from the store.

This is the strip mall today. No clue on where Boot Village used to be.

May 7, 1992, Raytown, Mo.– Sarah Blessing, age 37, was killed at the Store of Many Colors, 11573 E. 63rd Street at about 6:30 p.m. A small amount of money was missing from the register.

Old 05-17-2012, 09:41 AM   #232
hostedbyrobertstack
Frequent Poster

I just posted this last night in the Kathy Hobbs thread, but wanted to repost here:

Okay, I FINALLY am 100% positive I found Kathy Hobbs apartment and the other key point from the segment. I was re-watching the segment, and when they show the tv news segment, I tried to listen as closely as I could to the background noise. I heard something that said "mesa" I looked in the area and desert inn and maryland and sure enough, I found a road a couple of blocks away that was "silver mesa." I street viewed it and voila, this is it! If you look at the apartments, the windows in particular, and compare to the segment, this is it. At the end of the cul-de-sac of apartments, it looks as if there is a pool if you google earth it. Also, the second image, which is the alley right behind the apartments, is where kathy was filmed walking in the back alley. If you note in the segment, there is a "cement wall" on one side of the alley and the backs of apartments on the other. See below!

hostedbyrobertstack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #233
dynoguy88
Forum 3K Club Member

DEBBIE WOLFE:

These pictures were taken in 2010 by Dr. Maurice Godwin. His links are at the bottom.

Cumberland County, NC. Although it's overgrown now with trees and brush, this was the road that you would travel on to Debbie's cabin from the main road -

A general overview of the cabin from the front yard -

Debbie's cabin today -

And finally the pond behind Debbie's cabin where her body was found. This is what it looked like in 1985. There's no current photo of it included in the links -

http://www.investigativepsych.com/mu...bbiewolfe.html

http://www.investigativepsych.com/debbiewolfecase.htm
Old 07-16-2012, 05:22 PM   #234
MegtheEgg86
Forum 4K Club Member

Here is the Ralph Probst home:
Attached Images

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:45 PM   #235
MegtheEgg86
Forum 4K Club Member

Roxann Jeeves' apartment complex and Holloman Rd:
Attached Images

Last edited by MegtheEgg86; 07-16-2012 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Adding photo
Old 07-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #236
MegtheEgg86
Forum 4K Club Member

Some months ago I was researching Ed Baker and came across a property record that looks like might have been him judging from the date the house became the bank's, at 341 Bunker Hill Rd in Houston, TX:

http://www.city-data.com/harris-coun...ll-Road-2.html

If so, then he was the owner of this home:
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2012, 06:39 PM   #237
MegtheEgg86
Forum 4K Club Member

Tanya Kopric's apartment building at 2933 Baltimore Avenue in Kansas City, MO. The other photos are of an apartment for rent in the building so you can have an idea of how her space kind of might have looked:
Attached Images

Old 10-17-2012, 01:32 AM   #238
dynoguy88
Forum 3K Club Member

Reviving this thread.

After doing some sleuthing through Google News Archive, I located the area where Hilda Roche's body was found. The woods behind Montclair Elementary School in Montclair, VA (about 9 miles from Hilda's home).

Google Maps won't let you view the school at street level so this is a bird's eye view through Bing Maps. How far into the woods Gregory Barker left her, I have no idea. But articles online say the body was just a "stone's throw" into the woods behind the school.

Old 10-19-2012, 07:47 PM   #239
dynoguy88
Forum 3K Club Member

ANITA GREEN:

This is the front of Melvin Green's former office on 12432 Oxnard Street in North Hollywood, California. You can see the front door where Melvin waited for the hitman to follow Anita around the corner to the building parking lot before quickly going inside.

The back of the building where Anita was murdered in her car.

Old 10-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #240
WishfulDreamer
Forum 3K Club Member

Is it just a coincidence that a red car is parked there in the google map shot?
WishfulDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote