Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 2, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman Remake for TBS; Schitt's Creek Producer Hoping to Replicate Success with Son of a Critch
Fri-Yay: Ted Lasso and Mythic Quest Are Promising Comedies on Apple TV+; Paramount+ Announces Cast for The Game Revival
Sarah Silverman Hosting David Letterman Produced TBS Series; More Stars Joining And Just Like That...
Game Show Network Announces New Original Series; Retta Hosting New HGTV Show
Fox Fall 2021 Premiere Dates; B.J. Novak's The Premise to Premiere on FX on Hulu
Damon Wayans Jr. to Host Frogger; Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens Getting All-Star Guests

New on DVD/Blu-ray (March-July)

Fuller House - The Complete Series Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)

03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series
05/11 - Dead to Me - Season Two
06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)
08/03 - I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-30-2005, 09:54 PM   #151
crystaldawn
Forum 4K Club Member

I was in contact a few months ago with the newspaper in that area and they did find some bones a while back but they said they tested them and they weren't Angela's. As of then she hadn't been found they told me. I don't know of any current bones but if you find something further please post.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 10:15 PM   #152
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house
Forum 3K Club Member

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Nope, I bet we're talking about the same bones. I read this article about eight or nine months ago, come to think of it. I just didn't see the update.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 05:38 PM   #153
crystaldawn
Forum 4K Club Member

One of the most creepiest UM moments that I was recently thinking about was on the Joe Shepard case. When Joe's mom noticed some dogs digging around in their front yard and she goes to inspect and sees some human hands above the ground.
Old 01-09-2006, 09:12 PM   #154
buckeyeblogger
Occasional Poster

Was this guy ever caught? Not the actor that played him (of course! ) I mean the real dude.
buckeyeblogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 10:53 PM   #155
crystaldawn
Forum 4K Club Member

Wow, what a sleaze.

His name is Kenneth Robert Stanton. Lifetime updated the segment and yes he was captured.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:20 PM   #156
buckeyeblogger
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldawn
Wow, what a sleaze.

His name is Kenneth Robert Stanton. Lifetime updated the segment and yes he was captured.
No doubt. Thank God for law enforcement.
Old 01-12-2006, 04:09 AM   #157
CentralCali
Occasional Poster

Default this one!

One that really scared me is the one where the lady stops at the secluded store and ends up getting attacked by a guy driving a Jeep Wagoneer. It turns out this guy ends up being a serial killer suspect, and the lady turns out to be his only known survivor. I keep waiting for Lifetime to play it since the details have stuck with me since I was a kid. Anyone remember it?
CentralCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 10:00 AM   #158
crystaldawn
Forum 4K Club Member

Yes, I remember it. It was about the New Hampshire serial killer. The lady had stopped at a pop machine I think (she was very pregnant too I might add) and he stabbed her and left her for dead. I believe she was able to make it to a friends house and the serial killer drove by and looked at her as she was approaching the porch. Thankfully her and her unborn child did survive the attack. I don't think he's ever been arrested but someone correct me if I'm wrong. A very chilling reenactment I might add as they show the knife attack and the chase in slow motion and Lifetime does show it occasionally.
Old 01-12-2006, 11:34 AM   #159
ddelta
Frequent Poster

Okay my creepiest ones are: (and i mean i have real issues even watching these to this day)

1. The pregnant woman attacked at that rest station
2. The guy who gives a guy hitchiking a ride, he tries to steal his car and then somehow winds up killing this guys mom in a random act of violence.
3. The rest stop murders in Canda....that sketch....shiver
4. The one of the guy who is a security guard at a plantinum plant where two guys in masks come in and the guy is seen looking at the camera. Not that this particular story was that scary, but when that guy sits down to eat his lunch and the masked intruder is seen in the back by the window...i almost jumped out of my seat.
5. The Angela Hammond case (the phone booth abduction)
6. The Colleen Reed Case and those three guys who heard a scream from the car wash....another shiver.
ddelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 03:06 PM   #160
buckeyeblogger
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddelta
Okay my creepiest ones are:

3. The rest stop murders in Canda....that sketch....shiver
I don't know if I remember this one. It seems like I remember a re-enactment and a guy driving his car in the deep heavily wooded areas of Canada, but I don't remember what happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddelta
6. The Colleen Reed Case and those three guys who heard a scream from the car wash....another shiver.
Again I vaguely remember a car wash re-enactment but I'm having a blank on what happened.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:24 PM   #161
TosaTillie
Occasional Poster

The rest stop murders in Canada was probably the scariest one for me. It was a real heartbreaker too. I would imagine the gentleman whose wife was killed has probably already passed away. Does anyone have an update on this one or the names of the people involved?
TosaTillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 07:57 PM   #162
crystaldawn
Forum 4K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TosaTillie
The rest stop murders in Canada was probably the scariest one for me. It was a real heartbreaker too. I would imagine the gentleman whose wife was killed has probably already passed away. Does anyone have an update on this one or the names of the people involved?
The elderly couple involved were Gord and Jackie McAllister. I believe the other victim was Brian Majors. Here is an old thread where someone posted about the suspect in the case.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...ald+glenn+west
Old 01-12-2006, 09:00 PM   #163
nohwheregirl
THE Mystery Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyeblogger
Again I vaguely remember a car wash re-enactment but I'm having a blank on what happened.
That was the Kenneth McDuff case, where he and an accomplice abducted Colleen Reed from a car wash in Austin, Texas. There were some people near by who heard her screaming for help.
nohwheregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:51 AM   #164
RightOnDude
Frequent Poster

I was amazed when I watched that the other night, right after the Angela Hammond case, and then thought back to reading on here how McDuff was probably responsible for both. I hope he rots in that special place.
RightOnDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 11:31 AM   #165
Kane
Forum 3K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightOnDude
I was amazed when I watched that the other night, right after the Angela Hammond case, and then thought back to reading on here how McDuff was probably responsible for both. I hope he rots in that special place.
Well, there is no hard evidence that McDuff was involved in Angela Hammond's disappearance. In any case, he has been rotting "in that special place" since 1998, when then-Texas governor George W. Bush had the good sense to allow the state give McDuff the needle. When McDuff was executed, the mother of one of his victims said it best: "He's going where he needs to go. He looked like the devil."

Considering the circumstances of his murderous history, Kenneth McDuff became the poster boy for the death penalty.
Kane is offline   Reply With Quote