Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV Fall 2021 Schedule; Rewind TV Launch Schedule Beginning September 1
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 2, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman Remake for TBS; Schitt's Creek Producer Hoping to Replicate Success with Son of a Critch
Fri-Yay: Ted Lasso and Mythic Quest Are Promising Comedies on Apple TV+; Paramount+ Announces Cast for The Game Revival
Sarah Silverman Hosting David Letterman Produced TBS Series; More Stars Joining And Just Like That...
Game Show Network Announces New Original Series; Retta Hosting New HGTV Show
Fox Fall 2021 Premiere Dates; B.J. Novak's The Premise to Premiere on FX on Hulu

New on DVD/Blu-ray (April-August)

Fuller House - The Complete Series Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release)

04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series
05/11 - Dead to Me - Season Two
06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - The Neighborhood - Season Three
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-30-2010, 03:20 PM   #151
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
Not unless he wants Don to buy more "spray" from Don.

Seriously,

Why does that phrase "Don is someone I bought spray from. Period." bothering me???

The other Eric seems to insinuate that Don Dixon is practically a stranger. But throughout the interview the other Eric seems to convey that he knew Don a little better that the rest of Eric's family. Why else would he say "Don lives in a fantasy world."?

What I am getting at is that I don't think Don Dixon and Eric Tamiyasu's relationship is as one-sided as the other Eric says.
Yea I agree. I think Eric Smith is just trying to discredit Dixon since he keeps throwing out all these accusations. I do think there may be more to the Tamiyasu/Dixon relationship that just "someone he bought spray from" but in what manner, we may never know. I also believe Eric Smith was closer to Tamiyasu than Dixon. Eric was the best man at his wedding and the UM segment showed several pics of Eric and Eric together and none of Eric and Dixon.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:38 AM   #152
Apostapler
Forum Regular

I searched for this "Taco Bell rendezvous" post and can't find it. Any help? I'm missing a piece of the conversation.
Apostapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:37 AM   #153
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostapler
I searched for this "Taco Bell rendezvous" post and can't find it. Any help? I'm missing a piece of the conversation.
Apostapler, its on page 8 under the poster name of mssamspade. I personally think its either Dixon or his wife. Go check it out.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:18 AM   #154
Apostapler
Forum Regular

Oh thank you, I did. How did I miss that? That person knows way too many details, or at least purports to.
Apostapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:52 AM   #155
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostapler
Oh thank you, I did. How did I miss that? That person knows way too many details, or at least purports to.
Yes your right. Mastermind and I have discussed this case at length and I have private messaged "mssamspede" and asked to discussed it with them. I think Mastermind has too but I'm not sure. I never received a response. I honestly think that person is Dixon. Taco Bell rendezvous?? WTF?
Old 03-31-2010, 02:11 PM   #156
Hambone2421

Quote:
Not unless he wants Don to buy more "spray" from Don.

Seriously,

Why does that phrase "Don is someone I bought spray from. Period." bothering me???

The other Eric seems to insinuate that Don Dixon is practically a stranger. But throughout the interview the other Eric seems to convey that he knew Don a little better that the rest of Eric's family. Why else would he say "Don lives in a fantasy world."?

What I am getting at is that I don't think Don Dixon and Eric Tamiyasu's relationship is as one-sided as the other Eric says.
Mastermind, do you allow private messages? I only ask because I was going to send you one but noticed that I could not.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:31 PM   #157
Mastermind

Quote:
Mastermind, do you allow private messages? I only ask because I was going to send you one but noticed that I could not.
Hold a second, i didn't realize I check it off.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:14 PM   #158
Hambone2421

I just went back and re-read the "Taco Bell" lunch post. So much of that post smells of Don Dixon. However, he does mention another name of Andy Von Flowto, who he claims is a fellow friend of Eric's and that he (Dixon) and Von Flowto have set up a reward for this case. I wish we could get a hold of that guy to find out just how close Dixon and Eric really were.

I know we've beaten this point to death, but after re-reading that post, it has to be Dixon himself that wrote it. He knows too much about everyone's business for it not to be Dixon.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:27 PM   #159
mphs95
Remember me?
Forum Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to mphs95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone2421
I just went back and re-read the "Taco Bell" lunch post. So much of that post smells of Don Dixon. However, he does mention another name of Andy Von Flowto, who he claims is a fellow friend of Eric's and that he (Dixon) and Von Flowto have set up a reward for this case. I wish we could get a hold of that guy to find out just how close Dixon and Eric really were.

I know we've beaten this point to death, but after re-reading that post, it has to be Dixon himself that wrote it. He knows too much about everyone's business for it not to be Dixon.
Don Dixon needs a life, man. Man love going a bit too far.
mphs95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:04 PM   #160
Mastermind

Quote:
Don Dixon needs a life, man. Man love going a bit too far.
Am I the only one that thinks were looking too much into Don Dixon's relationship with Eric? That maybe going down the wrong path with the whole homosexual love/man crush angle?

It could be that Don Dixon is just an incredibly annoying person who likes to stick his nose into everything? A busybody?
Old 05-03-2010, 08:40 AM   #161
Hambone2421

Quote:
It could be that Don Dixon is just an incredibly annoying person who likes to stick his nose into everything? A busybody?

I agree with you and I think I may have mentioned that before. I highly doubt there is anything to the homosexual thing. I just think Don is one of those people who thinks everyone he meets, is his best friend. I also think that he may have wanted to be really good friends with Eric and just stuck his nose into everyone's business. Still, I'd love to hear from this Andy Von Flowto character to see if he can validate Dixon's claims. Also, if Dixon and Von Flowto truly do have a reward up for Eric's murderer being found, then maybe Dixon really was close with Eric since there aren't any other rewards out there.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #162
Smokescreen
Frequent Poster

I just did a quick search and found this - kinda interesting

Well at least we now know he's for real

http://www.dodsbir.net/SuccessStories/hoodtech.htm
Smokescreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:40 AM   #163
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokescreen
I just did a quick search and found this - kinda interesting

Well at least we now know he's for real

http://www.dodsbir.net/SuccessStories/hoodtech.htm
Yea, I just wish we had confirmation about his friendship with Dixon and Eric and to see if he truly is part of a group that has an award up. I don't know about anyone else but if Dixon and Von Flowto truly do have a reward up for Eric's murder and no one else does, I may change my opinion of Don Dixon as the possible perpetrator.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:15 PM   #164
Mastermind

Quote:
I don't know about anyone else but if Dixon and Von Flowto truly do have a reward up for Eric's murder and no one else does, I may change my opinion of Don Dixon as the possible perpetrator.
If you think about it, it;s not really that big a risk on Don Dixon's part.

It's a no-lose situation.

1.If he's the killer, the only way the reward can be collected is if he's arrested. At that point, money may be the least of his concerns.

2.As long as he's not caught, the reward will never be paid.

3. If someone else is found and arrested for the crime, Don Dixon would have his name cleared of the crime. That has to be worth something.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:25 PM   #165
Hambone2421

Quote:
If you think about it, it;s not really that big a risk on Don Dixon's part.

It's a no-lose situation.

1.If he's the killer, the only way the reward can be collected is if he's arrested. At that point, money may be the least of his concerns.

2.As long as he's not caught, the reward will never be paid.

3. If someone else is found and arrested for the crime, Don Dixon would have his name cleared of the crime. That has to be worth something.
I see your point but if this Von Flowto character is also in on the reward with Dixon and put up some of his money as well, then I wonder if he knows whether or not Dixon and Eric were indeed close friends and not just "someone he bought spray from." Plus Eric Smith has said "ask any of Eric's friends and they don't even know who Don is." Well apparently Von Flowto is a friend of his or else he wouldn't be putting up a reward.