Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: 2021 Emmy Nominations Heavy on New Comedies, Light on Traditional Sitcoms; That Damn Michael Che Gets a Second Season
Lifetime Announces Justina Machado TV Movie; ABC News to Focus on Superstars
HBO Max's Love Life Season 2 Announces Cast; Kevin Hart and Jason Biggs Host Back-to-Back Shows on E!
Peacock's Superfan Episodes of The Office; The Other Two Season 2 Launch Date on New Network HBO Max
Melrose Place Reunion on Fox's New Fantasy Island; Tacoma FD Returns Sept. 16 on truTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 19, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Jerry O'Connell Joins the Conversation on The Talk; Norman Lear Sitcoms Arrive on Amazon Prime Video and IMDb TV

New on DVD/Blu-ray (March-July)

Fuller House - The Complete Series Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)

03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series
05/11 - Dead to Me - Season Two
06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)
08/03 - I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-05-2014, 05:54 PM   #181
TheEZ
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian
I am not up on the current status of this case and have not yet had time to go through he whole thread. But am I the only one who just doesn't see much, if any resemblance, in that brothel photo? Maybe a little tiny bit of likeness in the nose and even less in the eyes. I just do not see it. If I knew nothing about this case and saw the brothel picture and a picture of Amy side by side, I would never think they were he same person.

That being said, with the last bit of news I heard on this case, I do think there is a chance she is still alive. Easiest explanation is falling off the boat though. But so far as I know, there is nothing conclusive either way.
I never could see a resemblance either. And that picture looks like it is from about 1986.
TheEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:23 PM   #182
Guardian
Forum Regular

FindAmy,

I see by your postings that there are quite a few sightings happening here. All of them in different parts of the world. May I ask how so many of these reports are being verified so well? Especially to the point of the FBI sending a sketch artist. A lot of missing persons cases have sightings all over but rarely with enough credibility for the FBI to go to these lengths.

Also, is the theory that these handlers are just traveling around to all parts of the world trafficking her? I have never heard of traffickers going to such lengths.

I am not doubting the sightings or incidents you are posting (as I said they obviously have some credentials to back them up to authorities), I am just curious about these developments s all.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:35 PM   #183
mikewho
Frequent Poster

The pic looks like it could be amy but so many questions remain. I've always wondered how they would get her off the ship without some kind of scene. Maybe she was drugged.

I wonder if the family has more pics of amy to compare to the one from online? Also did law enforcement try to find details on the girl from the online pic? She was probably moved after the pic leaked and the theories developed.
mikewho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:14 PM   #184
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy
Forum Veteran

Those railings don't look as high as others have stated previously.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 04:14 AM   #185
UMLongtimefan
Frequent Poster

FindAmy,

I can't imagine what you have endured, I hope Amy is found and the case can be resolved.

Last edited by UMLongtimefan; 07-13-2014 at 04:20 AM. Reason: I saw my questions have been asked and answered sorry!
UMLongtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:55 PM   #186
PolyesterSuit
Do The Hustle!
Occasional Poster

Here's what I don't understand.

Why would the Bradleys be served a cease and desist** letter for comments made about Scientology by other people on someone else's message board? The letter would have gone to the owners or administrators of the website that hosted the forum, not the Bradleys. Talk about a toothless threat.

**or as Tamra Barney would say: a cyst and deceased letter.
PolyesterSuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:14 PM   #187
Finnegan
Occasional Poster

I saw this case on Vanished and I've been fascinated by it.

Why would the CoS go after the family? If people were discussing it on other sites, then wouldn't they just go after the site owners? It's not the family's fault that people discuss the case. Weird.
Finnegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:17 PM   #188
88keys
Frequent Poster

Welcome, Finnegan!
88keys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:04 PM   #189
Finnegan
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88keys
Welcome, Finnegan!
Thanks 88keys! I'm happy to be here!
Old 08-23-2014, 03:02 PM   #190
PolyesterSuit
Do The Hustle!
Occasional Poster

But the accusations were not made by the Bradley family. Correct? So why would the Bradleys receive a cease and desist letter?
Old 08-23-2014, 08:39 PM   #191
Finnegan
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyesterSuit
But the accusations were not made by the Bradley family. Correct? So why would the Bradleys receive a cease and desist letter?

I'm confused too. That doesn't make sense. The family have no legal responsibility for what's discussed on the web by random strangers. That just doesn't seem right. The site owners are the ones who they would go for if they thought they could sue.
Old 08-23-2014, 11:04 PM   #192
lisa44
Occasional Poster

I havn't read this whole thread but if it was FindAmy who stated that the Bradley family received a cease and desist letter, I would take that with a grain of salt. Although she claims to be an insider and a voice for the Bradley family, I don't believe her. She has been banned from several forums and I really would not believe anything she says. In fact, most of the information she gives, can be found on the internet yourself. She just repeats and rehashes what is already out there.
lisa44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:35 PM   #193
Finnegan
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa44
I havn't read this whole thread but if it was FindAmy who stated that the Bradley family received a cease and desist letter, I would take that with a grain of salt. Although she claims to be an insider and a voice for the Bradley family, I don't believe her. She has been banned from several forums and I really would not believe anything she says. In fact, most of the information she gives, can be found on the internet yourself. She just repeats and rehashes what is already out there.
Now that explains the weirdness. Kinda sad that it's done with a missing person's case.
Old 08-24-2014, 02:51 PM   #194
PolyesterSuit
Do The Hustle!
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa44
Then I feel bad for the Bradleys. I wonder if they know about any of this...
Old 08-24-2014, 04:55 PM   #195
lisa44
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyesterSuit
Then I feel bad for the Bradleys. I wonder if they know about any of this...
I really have no idea. She claims to be in contact with them. But who really knows. I just read this entire thread and many longtime posters on this board have questioned and confronted her too. She posts and re-posts information that is already out there while continuing to defend against rumors and innuendo. There was a thread on reddit recently in which a poster jimbob gives quite a bit behind the scenes of what he really thinks happened. He has been in touch with the family. His post makes a lot of sense. Funny how she ran when he started posting.

Anyway...Back to Amy. Curious as to why the FBI has removed all traces of Amy Bradley from their website. They had her under missing persons up until last year. She is now gone from their website. Her picture, contact information Everything gone. Wonder why this is? Does the FBI still think she is missing?
lisa44 is offline   Reply With Quote