Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 2, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman Remake for TBS; Schitt's Creek Producer Hoping to Replicate Success with Son of a Critch
Fri-Yay: Ted Lasso and Mythic Quest Are Promising Comedies on Apple TV+; Paramount+ Announces Cast for The Game Revival
Sarah Silverman Hosting David Letterman Produced TBS Series; More Stars Joining And Just Like That...
Game Show Network Announces New Original Series; Retta Hosting New HGTV Show
Fox Fall 2021 Premiere Dates; B.J. Novak's The Premise to Premiere on FX on Hulu
Damon Wayans Jr. to Host Frogger; Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens Getting All-Star Guests

New on DVD/Blu-ray (March-July)

Fuller House - The Complete Series Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)

03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series
05/11 - Dead to Me - Season Two
06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Re-Release)
08/03 - I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-13-2021, 11:37 PM   #1
BlueGalexy
Frequent Poster

Default Fun and entirely wishful thinking...a UM dream come true

So I was just commenting in a different thread that LE's recent decision to release the authentic surveillance footage from the Kerstetter case felt to me like a UM dream come true. It got me thinking about some other UM dreams I'd love to see come true.

For example, I'd love to finally know who "Megadeth Man" was in the Debra Poe case. I'd also love it if LE were finally able to find and trace a suspicious transaction involving Strychnine in the Patsy Wright case. (IIRC, the UM segment made a point of mentioning that the Strychnine used to kill Wright was a very potent, uncommonly pure variety of the toxin and that said substance was highly regulated. As such, I had always hoped that LE would have been able to find a bogus transaction of Strychnine that could then be traced to a suspect). Having recently commented on the Flores case, I would love it if the suspicious vehicle in the security footage was finally identified and traced to a suspect. Finally learning the true motive behind the Dick Hansen murder (49er Hugs) would be an awesome UM dream come true IMO, as well as finally knowing for sure if Dave Bocks did indeed end up in the industrial furnace, and if so, whether he ended up there accidentally or intentionally (either by a suicidal or homicidal act). Okay, I've got to stop now or I'll go on all night, lol.

Does anyone else out there have any UM dreams? If so, I'd love to hear about them!
BlueGalexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 10:24 AM   #2
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy
Forum Veteran

Knowing who actually killed Terri McClure.
TheCars1986 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 10:31 AM   #3
JC1957
Frequent Poster

Seeing the law finally catching up to William Bradford Bishop.

Probably too late now but...
JC1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 12:34 PM   #4
SarcasticBella
Occasional Poster

Finding out whether Cindy James was attacking herself or if there was someone doing it to her.
SarcasticBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 03:39 PM   #5
ghosthouse
Frequent Poster

Dig up the "two" Clarence Roberts and confirm that the second one is the real one.

Perman Gilbert - find the angry husband that did it.
ghosthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 07:00 PM   #6
WishfulDreamer
Forum 3K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthouse View Post
Dig up the "two" Clarence Roberts and confirm that the second one is the real one.
Agreed, and identify the second person. He deserves to be recognized as well.

I have too many UM wishes to count, but I'll consolidate by saying I hope the missing persons are all found and their families are given the comfort of at least knowing what happened to them without having to wonder anymore. Amy Billig, Elizabeth Campbell, Amber Swartz, Debra Poe, Dale Williams, Clifford Sherwood, Curtis Pishon...and the list goes on and on.
WishfulDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 02:20 PM   #7
unsolved88
Forum Regular

I want to know, once and for all, what the deal with the Wackers' harassment.
unsolved88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 04:45 PM   #8
UMFaninMD
I love a mystery

For LE to release the 911 call that Mary Morris made before her murder. They said they didn't initially because it's disturbing, but we've heard many disturbing 911 calls since that crime, so why continue to hold onto it, unless something is legally preventing them from doing so?
UMFaninMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 10:57 PM   #9
ghosthouse
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMFaninMD View Post
For LE to release the 911 call that Mary Morris made before her murder. They said they didn't initially because it's disturbing, but we've heard many disturbing 911 calls since that crime, so why continue to hold onto it, unless something is legally preventing them from doing so?
I was gonna say this too ... but I thought it was a bit morbid.
ghosthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 05:58 PM   #10
Bluejay
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticBella View Post
Finding out whether Cindy James was attacking herself or if there was someone doing it to her.
Someone was doing it to her, and she knew who it was. Count on it. It was Dr. James Tyhurst, a colleague of her ex-husband, Dr. Roy Makepeace. I think they couldn't talk about this on the UM segment because there was a civil action in progress when they were filming. Cindy's sister has posted on this board before, I'll link.

Dr. Tyhurst was found guilty of sexual and physical assault on his "slave" patients with methods very much like what Cindy described, but it was overturned on a technicality. In the second trial, he was acquitted. The women he had mistreated then filed civil action and were awarded a settlement. He paid it and walked.

https://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards...=210645&page=7

https://rense.com/general9/psychiarist.htm
Old 02-18-2021, 11:15 AM   #11
UMFaninMD
I love a mystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthouse View Post
I was gonna say this too ... but I thought it was a bit morbid.
I was at first hesitant to post, but considering what we hear and see now in terms of calls and footage when it comes to crimes, I think it would be okay to release the call.
UMFaninMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 05:36 PM   #12
infinityluxe
Frequent Poster

I would like to know why the police went through such great lengths to protect whoever killed Keith Warren. That will forever be the UM case that seemed like we only go half the story. Keith was into something or knew something and he was killed.
infinityluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:17 AM   #13
Nats2019Champs
Occasional Poster

I'll piggyback off everyone mentioning the Wacker family and Cindy James, plus add the whereabouts of Robert Fischer, what really happened to Anthonette Cayedito, and what really happened to Sabrina Aisenberg.

Also, where the hell is Randall Utterback hiding these days, if he's even alive anymore?
Nats2019Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 04:48 PM   #14
comicbookwriter
Occasional Poster

Anthonette Cayedito.
Eric Tiramasu.
Cindy James.
The 2 bill cypher.
comicbookwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 07:32 PM   #15
BlueGalexy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicbookwriter View Post
Anthonette Cayedito.
Eric Tiramasu.
Cindy James.
The 2 bill cypher.
Oh yeah CB!! I'm assuming your last item is in reference to the Chuck Morgan case, and may I just say...I quite agree! Not only that, but I'd also like to know just what the deal was in the Blair Adams case.

The Eric Tamiyasu case is a bit of a local case for me, so I've always been a little fixated on it. I too would love to see it finally solved. Same with the Francke murder now that I think about it. I realize there was a conviction in that case, but still...
BlueGalexy is offline   Reply With Quote