Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Politics / Random Posts

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Music

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fox Schedules Comedy Christmas Event; CNBC Gets A-Rod to Get Celebs Back in the Game
Fox Picks Up 2nd Season of Bless the Harts; Remembering Bill Macy of Maude
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 21, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Sunnyside Becomes First Casualty of 2019-2020 TV Season; Our Miss Brooks Arrives on DVD
Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-16-2017, 05:16 PM   #1
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Location: Living in the depths of mourning over the loss of Grumpy Cat, though rejoicing our idol is now in a place of happiness.
Unhappy Adrenaline Mob bassist dies in fatal crash

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/adr...n-florida.html

ADRENALINE MOB — the band featuring Russell Allen (vocals; also of SYMPHONY X) and Mike Orlando (guitar) — was involved in a fatal crash Friday afternoon (July 14) in Florida.

ADRENALINE MOB bassist David Zablidowsky died and six others were injured when a tractor-trailer veered off Interstate 75 near Micanopy and struck the group's RV that had pulled off the highway with a flat tire. Zablidowsky was pronounced dead at 12:42 p.m.

Out of the nine people who were in the vehicles, six were taken to area hospitals, and two declined medical treatment, according to Gainesville.com. Of the six injured, three were listed in critical condition and the other three in stable condition.

The media relations coordinator for UF Health Shands Hospital, where several of the injured were taken, told WUFT in an e-mail: "The UF Health emergency response mass casualty plan was activated today at approximately 1:15 p.m. due to a multivehicle accident on Interstate 75 in south Alachua County. Three patients arrived at UF Health Shands Hospital and are being cared for by UF Health faculty and staff."

ADRENALINE MOB's soundman, Robert Dressler, who was one of the people who had been riding in the RV, told Gainesville.com he heard a "boom" when the truck hit the RV.

ADRENALINE MOB was scheduled to play Friday night in St. Petersburg.

State Theatre general manager Kendra Marolf told the Tampa Bay Times she got a call mid-afternoon alerting her that the band had been involved in an accident with injuries, some critical, and would not be able to make the show.

Zablidowsky joined ADRENALINE MOB earlier this year. Prior to hooking up with the group, he had toured with TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS, and Jeff Scott Soto.

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA released the following statement regarding Zablidowsky's death: "We are terribly saddened with the passing of our talented friend, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, ADRENALINE MOB and ZO2 bass player, Dave Z (David Zablidowsky). Dave was so very special to our family and our thoughts and prayers go out to Dave's family, and all those affected by Friday's tragic accident."

TESTAMENT guitarist Alex Skolnick wrote about Zablidowsky: "I'm overseas, just now hearing the news of a horrific highway accident involving the band ADRENALINE MOB and their new bassist, a dear friend of mine, David Z — one of my favorite people to tour with (and many others will agree). In addition to being a great bassist and performer, he was a truly good soul who never had a bad word to say about anyone. Total sadness and disbelief. RIP my bro."

Jeff Scott Soto said: "There's not a whole lot to say yet too much I wanna say... The past seven hours have changed my life and perspective yet again... I lost my good buddy today, but more so the world lost one of the greatest humans on the planet. Please respect the privacy and respect of the family during this time. Big love and support to the MOB... Peace out for now!"

A Brooklyn, New York native raised in a family of musicians, David and his older brother Paulie formed the band ZO2, which gained notoriety in 2004 when they opened the forty-city, three-month-long KISS/POISON "Rock The Nation" U.S. tour.

Paulie Zablidowsky wrote on his Facebook page: "As you can all imagine, my family and I are devastated by the horrific news of David's passing. A piece of our hearts has been taken from us today and we are figuring out how to deal with this as a family. Please give us time and space to mourn and we will keep you posted when we can. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers."

In addition to being a veteran live touring musician, David was also an accomplished studio session player. With a bachelor's degree in music from Brooklyn College, David played on numerous recordings, including those from legendary hard rock singer Joe Lynn Turner (RAINBOW, DEEP PURPLE) and Wind-Up artist SEVEN WISER.

ADRENALINE MOB was touring in support of its third studio album, "We The People", which was released on June 2 via Century Media. The follow-up to 2014's "Men Of Honor" was the first ADRENALINE MOB release to feature Zablidowsky and the band's new drummer Jordan Cannata.

This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/adr...iMX3DhX2Hxr.99
Old 07-16-2017, 05:46 PM   #2
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

I bet a breakup will be happening anytime soon.

And many other guys too.

Netflix, please add Home Improvement

Goodnight, sweet prince. Harry Anderson 1952-2018

Errrrrrruuuuuuuuahhh?? - Tim Allen
MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:38 PM   #3
AB
Supernatural - Dean
Forum Celebrity

Rest in peace.
AB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:02 PM   #4
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Location: Living in the depths of mourning over the loss of Grumpy Cat, though rejoicing our idol is now in a place of happiness.
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelaArsenault
I bet a breakup will be happening anytime soon.
No word on that yet.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/adr...hell-on-earth/

ADRENALINE MOB guitarist Mike Orlando and drummer Jordan Cannata have issued separate statements thanking fans for their support, one day after being involved in a crash that resulted in the death of the band's bassist David Zablidowsky.

The accident occurred near Micanopy early Friday afternoon when a tractor-trailer veered off Interstate 75 and struck the group's RV, which had pulled off the highway with a flat tire. ADRENALINE MOB was traveling in the RV and a van that was pulling a covered trailer.

According to Gainesville.com, a total of nine people were in the vehicles. One died, six were taken to area hospitals, and the other two declined medical treatment. The majority of those injured were listed in serious condition and one was in critical condition as of late Friday night. Those injured were taken to UF Health Shands Hospital and North Florida Regional Medical Center.

On Saturday, Orlando took to his Facebook page to write: "I can not begin to thank you all for all the prayers and thoughts. I'm trying to process and deal with this, physically and mentally … so I'm sorry for being vague. We've literally experienced hell on earth… I'm absolutely broken, both physical and mental. I love you, Dave, I will miss you more than words can say. You were one of the sweetest souls I've ever known."

Cannata posted the following statement on his personal Facebook page: "Hi everyone. I don't even know where to begin, so I will start by saying thank you for all of the love and support from everyone. We are all devastated and will need some time to physically and mentally cope but the outpouring of love has been nothing short of inspiring. David Z... I love you, I miss you, and send my heartfelt condolences to your family and friends. To the rest of my bandmates and crew, I love you all. Please keep everyone involved in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you everyone. RIP David Z."

Orlando's girlfriend Dana Griffo wrote on Facebook late Friday night that Orlando, Cannata, ADRENALINE MOB singer Russell Allen and crew member Robert Dressler were "banged up but okay."

Russell issued a statement earlier on Saturday, also thanking fans for their support and saying that he was "overwhelmed with sorrow."

ADRENALINE MOB tour manager Janet Rains, 48, known professionally as Jane Train, was critically injured in the crash. Train is also the lead singer of the bands NOT BY SIGHT and M80.

According to the police, the GMC was traveling southbound on I-75 near Mile Marker 372 with the RV, and both vehicles stopped on the shoulder. The semi collided with the vehicles that were stopped on the shoulder and the RV caught fire where the passenger died. The RV and the GMC were traveling together. The RV had a flat tire, so both vehicles pulled off the highway. The trailer that was being towed by the van was hauling musical equipment.

ADRENALINE MOB was scheduled to play Friday night in St. Petersburg.

The band was touring in support of its third studio album, "We The People", which was released on June 2 via Century Media. The follow-up to 2014's "Men Of Honor" was the first ADRENALINE MOB release to feature Zablidowsky and Cannata.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/adr...PPkgXbepcDS.99
ABlairican Pie is offline   Reply With Quote