Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Freeform Acquires The Office Starting January 2022; 27th Annual Critics Choice Awards Nominees
getTV Acquires The Rockford Files, Here Come the Brides; Disney's Secrets of Sulphur Springs Premieres Jan. 14
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 6, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Kevin Can F*** Himself and Pen15 Cancelled; The Waltons' Homecoming Brings Ratings High to The CW
Fri-Yay: Itís Always Sunny Returns, Bold and Funny as Ever; Jon Stewart Joins Live in Front of a Studio Audience for The Facts of Life; Remembering Eddie Mekka of Laverne & Shirley
Rewind TV January 2022 Schedule Includes Drew Carey, NewsRadio; HBO's Somebody Somewhere Premieres Jan. 16
Live in Front of a Studio Audience Announces Cast of The Facts of Life; Disney Television Orders Marsai Martin Produced Comedy

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October-December)

Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Mom - The Eighth and Final Season Punky Brewster (1984-88) - The Complete Series (2021 Release) I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Series (Blu-ray) The Andy Griffith Show - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)

10/19 - Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
11/02 - The Honeymooners Specials - A Christmas Carol
11/02 - Mom - The Eighth and Final Season
11/02 - Punky Brewster - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
11/02 - Sex and the City - The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
11/09 - Saved by the Bell (2020) - Season One
11/09 - Younger - The Complete Series
11/16 - Kevin Can F*** Himself - Season 1 (Blu-ray)
11/23 - Dead Pixels - Seasons One and Two
11/30 - I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) (2021 Release) (Blu-ray)
12/07 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
12/07 - Rick & Morty - Season 5 (Blu-ray) (Blu-ray Limited Edition Steelbook)
12/14 - The Abbott and Costello Show - Season 1 (Blu-ray)
12/14 - Letterkenny - Season 9
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-05-2011, 08:28 AM   #91
sdb4884
UM Meme Guy

Great thread!
sdb4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:33 AM   #92
Charlie99909
El Sicko
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynoguy88
I-70 SERIAL KILLER:

This is the Woodson Village Shopping Center in Raytown, Missouri. The address is 11501 63rd St. The arrow is pointing to the card shop where Sarah Blessing was shot and killed on May 7, 1992. The killer simply walked up the embankment to 63rd Street (seen on the far right of the photo) and vanished. This street is an access road to Interstate 70.

That's just creepy to see that and know what happened.
Charlie99909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:17 PM   #93
SageSlowdive
the real hank queen
Forum Regular

Quote:
I-70 SERIAL KILLER:

This is the Woodson Village Shopping Center in Raytown, Missouri. The address is 11501 63rd St. The arrow is pointing to the card shop where Sarah Blessing was shot and killed on May 7, 1992. The killer simply walked up the embankment to 63rd Street (seen on the far right of the photo) and vanished. This street is an access road to Interstate 70.

Can you find any of the other locations of the I-70 killer?
SageSlowdive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:59 PM   #94
dynoguy88
Forum 3K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageSlowdive
Can you find any of the other locations of the I-70 killer?
Not unless I can find some articles about the case. The information I have seen online gives the victims names, cities and the stores they were killed in but no streets are listed in relation to I-70 and how close they were. Robin Fuldauer, the first victim, was killed in a Payless Shoe Store in Indianapolis but there could be several Payless stores in Indianapolis.

Unless I can get a street name or a store complex name, I have no idea where to look.

Last edited by dynoguy88; 04-05-2011 at 02:56 PM.
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:06 PM   #95
dynoguy88
Forum 3K Club Member

KATHERINE KORZILIUS:

Died on August 7, 1996 in Austin, Texas. All the areas of interest on Elder Circle are highlighted on a map in the UM segment.

This is the community mail boxes where Katherine and her mother parted. Katherine went right, her mother and brother went left.

This is the driveway leading to the Korzilius home. Too many trees hide the view so it's not really visible from the street.

Katherine's body was found here:

30 yards from the community mail boxes was a vacant lot. K-9 units picked up Katherine's scent here. This is where people believe she was either abducted or where she received the injuries that caused her death. As you can see, it's not a vacant lot anymore.

Old 04-05-2011, 11:19 PM   #96
hostedbyrobertstack
Frequent Poster

Chad Maurer:

This is the Bike Shop (the "Village Pedaler" in Monona, WI) where Chad worked. You can see, in the UM segement, that inside of the store it says "village pedaler" on the wall. The main building in the center must be the hardware store that his parents had to go to.

hostedbyrobertstack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:34 AM   #97
hostedbyrobertstack
Frequent Poster

Roxanne Jeeves:

This is Holloman Road, where Roxanne Jeeves' car was found parked...if you look closely, you can actually see some cars parked down there, probably right where her car was found parked. The road doesn't look like it has changed at all:

Old 04-07-2011, 11:09 PM   #98
hostedbyrobertstack
Frequent Poster

Dexter Stefonik:

Don't ask me how I actually found this, or why Google streetview goes off the highway to the actual rest stop, must have been fate! I literally just put the streetview marker onto the 94 highway and about a minute later I found the sign...what a good guess. As you can see, the sign for the Bad Route Rest area, and then the actual bad route rest area itself. Looks like it has been updated a bit since the broadcast, but this is it.

Old 04-08-2011, 12:58 AM   #99
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house
Forum 3K Club Member

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Shout out Montana!! Nice work.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:08 AM   #100
sdb4884
UM Meme Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hostedbyrobertstack
Dexter Stefonik:

Don't ask me how I actually found this, or why Google streetview goes off the highway to the actual rest stop, must have been fate! I literally just put the streetview marker onto the 94 highway and about a minute later I found the sign...what a good guess. As you can see, the sign for the Bad Route Rest area, and then the actual bad route rest area itself. Looks like it has been updated a bit since the broadcast, but this is it.

Crazy stuff

You think they might have changed the name of it by now!
sdb4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:22 PM   #101
dynoguy88
Forum 3K Club Member

TALLMAN'S GHOST / BUNK BED SEGMENT:

The house is located on Larrabee Street in Horicon, Wisconsin. I can't find an address number. It's not available on street view but I found a picture of the house on a blog.

http://ghoststoriesandhauntedplaces....ee-street.html
Old 04-09-2011, 11:08 PM   #102
dynoguy88
Forum 3K Club Member

JOHN HARDEN / HAUNTED FLORIDA HOUSE:

This ghost segment scared me as a 10 year old. This is the house that is believed to be haunted by the ghost of John Harden. It's located on the corner of Osceola & Fifth Street in Clermont, Florida.

The right side of the house shows the driveway where John Harden was murdered.

Old 04-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #103
samiam82
Occasional Poster

What's amazing is that no matter where you look, there are businesses everywhere in every direction from the card shop. Lisa was abducted on a Wednesday night some time between 8:20 and 9:10 p.m. It wasn't that late. In fact, some people say it was still light out when she was taken. Stores were still open. Nobody witnessed anything. Not even the sandwich shop right across the street which had a perfect view of the card shop.[/QUOTE]

Seeing all these pictures along with your comment makes me realize how unobservant (non observant? not sure of the correct grammar here) most people are. I try to put myself in that situation and wonder if I would have noticed anything. As you said, it was a wednesday night. probably a random wednesday night just like every other wednesday night for the potential witnesses. it only became notable after a crime was committed....makes me wonder how observant I would have been? thoughts?
samiam82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 09:21 PM   #104
McBevis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
TALLMAN'S GHOST / BUNK BED SEGMENT:

The house is located on Larrabee Street in Horicon, Wisconsin. I can't find an address number. It's not available on street view but I found a picture of the house on a blog.

http://ghoststoriesandhauntedplaces....ee-street.html
The Tallman address number is 415. If you look quickly and closely, it is actually visible in the segment itself.
McBevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #105
yellowVWchase
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA2000TL
Thanks dynoguy....here's the pic I took of the Wacker house back in 09. It's blurry b/c I took it while driving. I haven't been on in awhile, so I'm catching up. Good to know it's on streetview now.

Note the lime green trim around the front door and window. If you watch the segment, there's a photo of Bill and Dorothy taken in front of the house, and you can see the bright colored trim in the background. It's the photo where Bill is wearing his "Retired" hat.

Their lights are a laugh.
yellowVWchase is offline   Reply With Quote