Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #16
queenofcupcakes
Strelnikov
Occasional Poster

Send a message via AIM to queenofcupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
If you read the article written by Keith's mother (the link is in my post before this one), you'll find that apparently Keith had become friends with "disreputable people" who "may have been involved in drugs". The article also details the woman calling saying a suicide occurred in her basement, that tidbit was left out of the UM broadcast. The way the UM segment was filmed it kind of made it seem like Keith was the clean cut All-American type who would never hang out with drug users. But after reading the article by his mother it kind of makes sense to think that something accidental happened and there was an attempted coverup.

EDIT - Just thought of this...if at least one member of the police department was involved in this coverup, this very well could have been some sort of "sting" operation that went wrong. That would put the police at the scene of Keith's death and also give them a reason as to why they would want it covered up.
Ah, thats a good one. I never considered a possible sting operation gone wrong. That happened to a girl in my city a few years ago and it was a huge scandal. They shouldnt be using any civilian,especially young kids (the girl here was 21) in dangerous operations that have a huge chance in leading to someone's death. But how would the chemicals get in his system? Especially if they were inhaled.
queenofcupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #17
queenofcupcakes
Strelnikov
Occasional Poster

Quote:
If you read the article written by Keith's mother (the link is in my post before this one), you'll find that apparently Keith had become friends with "disreputable people" who "may have been involved in drugs". The article also details the woman calling saying a suicide occurred in her basement, that tidbit was left out of the UM broadcast. The way the UM segment was filmed it kind of made it seem like Keith was the clean cut All-American type who would never hang out with drug users. But after reading the article by his mother it kind of makes sense to think that something accidental happened and there was an attempted coverup.

EDIT - Just thought of this...if at least one member of the police department was involved in this coverup, this very well could have been some sort of "sting" operation that went wrong. That would put the police at the scene of Keith's death and also give them a reason as to why they would want it covered up.
It wouldnt suprise me if the four boys mentioned by his friend and the new friends were petty drug dealers.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #18
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofcupcakes
Ah, thats a good one. I never considered a possible sting operation gone wrong. That happened to a girl in my city a few years ago and it was a huge scandal. They shouldnt be using any civilian,especially young kids (the girl here was 21) in dangerous operations that have a huge chance in leading to someone's death. But how would the chemicals get in his system? Especially if they were inhaled.
He very well could have ingested them himself. Then in a panic the elaborate "suicide" was staged in the woods behind the house he was in.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:03 PM   #19
keith warren
Frequent Poster

If you go to www.keithwarrenjusticesite.com posted are official documents from the case. There is a new movement to get the death certificate changed from suicide to homicide. The friends and family have proven with verifiable evidence that Keith could not have put himself on the tree. The Montgomery County police department and the State of Maryland cannot prove with verifiable evidence that Keith put himself on the tree. There is also evidence in the police files that proves that the body was embalmed before the family id it. There is a movement on Facebook as well as a petition http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/hel...-find-justice/. The only way the family will see justice is to in the court of public opinion.
keith warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:10 AM   #20
queenofcupcakes
Strelnikov
Occasional Poster

Quote:
He very well could have ingested them himself. Then in a panic the elaborate "suicide" was staged in the woods behind the house he was in.
Inhaled it by himself how though? it would burn alot.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #21
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Perhaps he inhaled something that was laced with the chemical.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:12 PM   #22
economistman192
Frequent Poster

Default my opinion

I feel that there is a possibility that Keith and Mark tried to rip off or not pay a drug dealer that they were involved with. If they were dealing, maybe they tried to skim some off the top and thought it wouldn't be a big deal. I feel something explosive happened, based on some information someone had...Mark tried to warn Keith that he/they were in trouble.

There is a possibility that someone involved was also an informant for the police - I've heard of stories where the police protect informants. I'm reading that there may also have been jealousy about a girlfriend involved. Someone heard that Keith had done something with this girl behind someone's back, but I think the information was false. This episode was very creepy.
economistman192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:23 PM   #23
keith warren
Frequent Poster

Whether or not Keith and or Mark were involved with drugs... it does not explain the inactiveness of the police, state of maryland, and maryland state official. Keith could have been the Manuel Noriega of Wheaton, MD that does not explain away the lack of an investiagation. Whatever Keith was involved in prior to his death does not excuse MCPD for not doing there jobs and for their actions after his death that could have possibly allowed someone to get away with murder. You can find official documents and video on www.keithwarrenjusticesite.com
Old 07-01-2011, 08:17 AM   #24
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith warren
Whether or not Keith and or Mark were involved with drugs... it does not explain the inactiveness of the police, state of maryland, and maryland state official. Keith could have been the Manuel Noriega of Wheaton, MD that does not explain away the lack of an investiagation. Whatever Keith was involved in prior to his death does not excuse MCPD for not doing there jobs and for their actions after his death that could have possibly allowed someone to get away with murder. You can find official documents and video on www.keithwarrenjusticesite.com
I don't think anyone on this website doesn't believe there was a cover up of some kind done by the police in this case. I still think this may have been an accidental death set up to look like a suicide. But that does not justify the actions taken by the police department.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:06 AM   #25
Kyte
The Greatest
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I don't think anyone on this website doesn't believe there was a cover up of some kind done by the police in this case. I still think this may have been an accidental death set up to look like a suicide. But that does not justify the actions taken by the police department.

....you actually think that the police would go to those lengths to cover up an accidental death? And if his death really was an accident, why did those photos have to be sent to Keith's mom with such an ominous note, and why did Mark Finley have to be killed?
Old 07-01-2011, 11:45 PM   #26
mwcarolina
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyte
..and why did Mark Finley have to be killed?
First off, i feel the same way i felt years ago on this case. It smells of cover up and wish higher ups would take control of this case and solve it and break through the cover up. Now, why did Finley die, likely due to the fact that the people who killed keith feared that Finley would tell, there were 2 names though. i wonder if the other guy was killed.
mwcarolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:15 AM   #27
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyte
....you actually think that the police would go to those lengths to cover up an accidental death? And if his death really was an accident, why did those photos have to be sent to Keith's mom with such an ominous note, and why did Mark Finley have to be killed?
If the police were involved in some type of sting operation which resulted in Keith's death, then yes they would cover it up. Or the police could have bungled the initial investigation, didn't want to admit their errors, and decided to stick with there "suicide" ruling at all costs. Finley, obviously, was going to tell Keith's mom what really happened which may have been why he was murdered. Although, there still is the possibility (albeit very miniscule) that Finley's death wasn't a murder and he accidentally died from a fall from his bike. Finley died one month after telling Keith's mother he had to "unload" IIRC, which seems like a long time to wait before actually talking to Keith's mother. Had he died a few days after leaving the message, then yeah, you could say he was silenced before he talked. But a whole month went by, which is why I think it's possible that his death was nothing more than an unfortunate accident. And there was another person who was singled out in the letter and I don't think they ever died. The pictures sent to Keith's mom definitely suggest someone from the police department sent them, who else would have access to them?
Old 07-02-2011, 11:46 PM   #28
mwcarolina
Forum Regular

it maybe someone from the police department or someone who could get their hands on those pictures and likley got them in the police department. like i said, this smells of cover-up and why is the answer we need, but will not likely get unless someone opens up and unloads.
mwcarolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #29
UMFaninMD
I am Sherlocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany
Knowing Montgomery County I'd buy it. No offense to anybody who lives there but it is one of the more corrupt county governments and has a rather large bureaucracy (as is often the case with affluent counties). It is entirely possible that the part of the police force that isn't corrupt simply has no resources to go after those who are. With no real public pressure, Keith Warren's death just got swept under the rug.
True. Just do a Google search for "Montgomery County corruption" and it will bring up several stories about government and law enforcement employees who have been charged with bribery and other corrupt acts. I live in Harford County and like Montgomery, we are an affluent area with a large bureaucracy so we're a bit similar. Montgomery has also been in the news since last year for several murders, something of an epidemic apparently since the majority of the violent crime occurs in Baltimore City.
UMFaninMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #30
keith warren
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwcarolina
it maybe someone from the police department or someone who could get their hands on those pictures and likley got them in the police department. like i said, this smells of cover-up and why is the answer we need, but will not likely get unless someone opens up and unloads.
The police admitted they were the official pictures taken at the scene by the police. The issue is that Stevie Wonder can see that this was not a case of suicide. After 25yrs and a change of guard, the current police officers, detective etc should make this a priority and do right by Keith Warren and his family and reopen this case. Sherri has a very simple request... Change the death certificate from suicide to either undetermined or homicide. Thru the efforts of the family, it has been proven that Keith could not have physically put himself on the tree. The State of Maryland and Montgomery County police department need to prove their case of Keith hanging himself. Since they cannot prove their case they need to change the death certificate.