Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms News and Discussion

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show
Remembering TV Legend Diahann Carroll; Marvel and Hulu Bring New Series
Search Party Moving to HBO Max for Seasons 3 and 4; Disney Gets More Gabby Duran & the Unsittables
2019 New York Comic Con Round Up

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-26-2019, 12:36 PM   #1
Merry24
Forum Regular

Default nick@niTe Schedule:Full House Returns May 6, 2019

Here Tenter I will help you out..

Starting May 6, Monday 2019:

Returning-Full House
Leaving- the office & George Lopez Show

9pm Full House
9:30pm Full House
10pm Friends
10:30pm Friends
11pm Friends

11:35pm Friends
12:10AM Friends
12:45AM Friends
1:20AM Mom
1:55AM Mom

2:30AM Mom

3:05AM Mom
3:39AM The King Of Queens
4:16AM The King Of Queens
4:51AM The King Of Queens
5:24AM The King Of Queens

6AM Full House
Merry24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 12:43 PM   #2
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

It seems like The Office didn't last very long on there at all.

And many other guys too.

Netflix, please add Home Improvement

Goodnight, sweet prince. Harry Anderson 1952-2018

Errrrrrruuuuuuuuahhh?? - Tim Allen
MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 12:43 PM   #3
tenter

Thank you Merry24 for this info! I thought I was going to post a new thread, but anyways thank you for filling in.

6:30AM has SpongeBob, but I think it brand as N@N.

Yes MA, The Office didn't last long on N@N, but I guess the fans don't like The Office and also due to severe low ratings, it fared average 0.3-0.4 total viewers in primetime. I noticed SpongeBob and Friends airing on primetime did much better than The Office average ratings. I wonder how different ratings could affect with Full House return. Full House was last shown on N@N in mid Aug 2018.. I wonder if that has to do with Lori Loughlin scandal.

And good, George Lopez FINALLY leave N@N, it has been there for 12 years, since 2007 nonstop (not counting other marathon).
tenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 01:13 PM   #4
stevea
LITB/FKB Fan

If SpongeBob is doing well, why give the 9:00 hour to Full House? I'm assuming the 8:00 hour is SpongeBob???? I can only conclude Full House was doing better; if so, it sure took them a long time to act.

The Office has a bad track record in syndication--not sure why they went with it.
stevea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 01:18 PM   #5
tenter

SpongeBob still has 8PM hour scheduled, but branding as Nick, not Nick@Nite. Only 6:30AM has SpongeBob branded as Nick@Nite. SpongeBob doesn't have bug anymore, "SpongeBob on nick@nite", just only "nick@nite". I think that started few months ago this year.

The movies might be showing in random days including Thursday night movies at 8PM, but 9PM is where Nick@Nite starts, so it is a very confusing slot, the Thursday night movies and recently Sunday night movie first time promotion for Pirates of Caribbean, did not even mention the network name for that advertisement.

The Office also shows in Paramount network along with Comedy Central. The president of Nick network thought The Office would bring up the ratings on Nick@Nite, but it turns out they're wrong. Now I can see why most viewers are hating the The Office airing on Nick@Nite.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:23 PM   #6
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenter View Post
SpongeBob still has 8PM hour scheduled, but branding as Nick, not Nick@Nite. Only 6:30AM has SpongeBob branded as Nick@Nite. SpongeBob doesn't have bug anymore, "SpongeBob on nick@nite", just only "nick@nite". I think that started few months ago this year.

The movies might be showing in random days including Thursday night movies at 8PM, but 9PM is where Nick@Nite starts, so it is a very confusing slot, the Thursday night movies and recently Sunday night movie first time promotion for Pirates of Caribbean, did not even mention the network name for that advertisement.

The Office also shows in Paramount network along with Comedy Central. The president of Nick network thought The Office would bring up the ratings on Nick@Nite, but it turns out they're wrong. Now I can see why most viewers are hating the The Office airing on Nick@Nite.
When did The Office start airing on Paramount Network?
Old 04-26-2019, 01:26 PM   #7
tenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
When did The Office start airing on Paramount Network?
I don't know.. I think maybe few weeks ago? I wonder why the sitcomsonline blog hasn't said anything when something new is airing on any different networks?
Old 04-26-2019, 01:40 PM   #8
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't know.. I think maybe few weeks ago? I wonder why the sitcomsonline blog hasn't said anything when something new is airing on any different networks?
What is The Office replacing?
Old 04-26-2019, 01:43 PM   #9
tenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
What is The Office replacing?
Well, look at the first post. Friends now shifts to 10PM.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:46 PM   #10
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, look at the first post. Friends now shifts to 10PM.
I was talking about on Paramount Network, sorry.
Old 04-26-2019, 02:00 PM   #11
Merry24
Forum Regular

Does this schedule change effect also why the office and Friends being removed from Netflix?

Speaking of Netflix will Fuller House follow Full House in rotation as a shared deal with nick@niTe & Netflix?

I feel nick@niTe should Add the middle.Cut back on Friends some. I feel the middle would be a nice fit to nick@niTe.

I know it won’t happen but since TVLAND decided to not Return to its Classic TV roots I think NICK at NITE should!! If they don’t want to start at 8:30pm or 9pm. At least Start at 12AM. After all NICK at NITE started all the Classic TV formats. In addition it seems like Nick@Nite keeps Returning Full House. If they did the Classic TV format they could choose other shows like Dennis the Menace or Leave It To Beaver Or Andy Griffith Or The Brady Bunch Or etc. I feel like nick@niTe is trying to look for a New Family Show but Family shows they are looking for are either Disney owned or Nickelodeon or Classic TV.

No problem Tenter!!
Merry24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 07:59 PM   #12
favoriteshow
Frequent Poster

Quote:
In addition to the sister Viacom networks (Paramount, Comedy Central), The Office also airs on Cozi TV. 10pm eastern time.

That's a lot of coverage in my opinion. Only the first seasons are good, maybe halfway through the series is tolerable. The rest is just bloat.

Although Philo and Sling don't carry Cozi, The Office pretty much just needs coverage on one network family, and maybe one streaming service. Netflix though might lose it but the ComcastUniversal streaming might get it.
favoriteshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 02:36 AM   #13
KRW
One Bad Mother Funker
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry24 View Post
I feel nick@niTe should Add the middle.Cut back on Friends some. I feel the middle would be a nice fit
I know it wonít happen but since TVLAND decided to not Return to its Classic TV roots I think NICK at NITE should!! If they donít want to start at 8:30pm or 9pm. At least Start at 12AM. After all NICK at NITE started all the Classic TV formats. In addition it seems like Nick@Nite keeps Returning Full House. If they did the Classic TV format they could choose other shows like Dennis the Menace or Leave It To Beaver Or Andy Griffith Or The Brady Bunch Or etc. I feel like nick@niTe is trying to look for a New Family Show but Family shows they are looking for are either Disney owned or Nickelodeon or Classic TV.
I've said that TV Land should of gone back to the retro network it used to be. While I'm not exactly the biggest fan of the classic stuff from the 50's and 60's. I do defend the idea of bringing back a station like that so everyone see that type of stuff. Cause not everyone gets Antenna TV which I think is the closest thing to classic Nick @ Nite.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...d.php?t=369240
KRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 05:25 AM   #14
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

Quote:
Does this schedule change effect also why the office and Friends being removed from Netflix?

Speaking of Netflix will Fuller House follow Full House in rotation as a shared deal with nick@niTe & Netflix?

I feel nick@niTe should Add the middle.Cut back on Friends some. I feel the middle would be a nice fit to nick@niTe.

I know it wonít happen but since TVLAND decided to not Return to its Classic TV roots I think NICK at NITE should!! If they donít want to start at 8:30pm or 9pm. At least Start at 12AM. After all NICK at NITE started all the Classic TV formats. In addition it seems like Nick@Nite keeps Returning Full House. If they did the Classic TV format they could choose other shows like Dennis the Menace or Leave It To Beaver Or Andy Griffith Or The Brady Bunch Or etc. I feel like nick@niTe is trying to look for a New Family Show but Family shows they are looking for are either Disney owned or Nickelodeon or Classic TV.

No problem Tenter!!
When is The Office getting removed from Netflix?
Old 04-27-2019, 07:34 AM   #15
stevea
LITB/FKB Fan

Quote:
As much as I like the Middle, it hasn't done well in syndication. Somehow Freeform has made it work though.
stevea is online now   Reply With Quote