Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show
Remembering TV Legend Diahann Carroll; Marvel and Hulu Bring New Series
Search Party Moving to HBO Max for Seasons 3 and 4; Disney Gets More Gabby Duran & the Unsittables

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-20-2017, 10:00 PM   #331
spectre
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korleone7777
"We will release an additional season approximately every month.

Expected total of about 8 seasons.

I do not know offhand how many original seasons there were - but we are releasing every episode we possibly can.

Thanks for watching and please tell your friends!

Best,
Danny"

(VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE TOTAL NUMBER OF SEASONS! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH SEASON/EPISODE HAD THE A) CANADIAN ROBBERY/MURDER OF THE OLD LADY RITEREE IN THEIR R.V., AND B) THE ORIGINAL NIGHT STALKER/EAST AREA RAPIST "OAR/EAS" ?)

- korleone7777
My understanding is that the YouTube videos of "Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina" are the entire 3 seasons 175 episodes that ran from 2008-2010 and broadcast on Spike TV until the death of Farina while on Amazon they have 4 seasons so far of the original 13 seasons with Robert Stack, which ran on NBC, CBS and then Lifetime (1988-2002) prior to Stack's death.

Re the episodes you're looking for. Check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...eries_episodes and http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/w...Mysteries_Wiki

According to the above Wikipedia links the case of the blind river killer (which I think is the case you're referring to?) was shown on episode 69 and the night stalker was shown on episode 154 of the Farina-hosted episodes.
spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 08:23 AM   #332
SDR-1970
Frequent Poster

I have purchased a few episodes of UM from amazon, and downloaded them on my android device. Even if one day amazon due to "limited licence" issues remove UM Robert Stack episodes from amazon prime, as long as I have them download onto my device, they amazon can't automatically remove digital content from one's device?
SDR-1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 01:30 PM   #333
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDR-1970
I have purchased a few episodes of UM from amazon, and downloaded them on my android device. Even if one day amazon due to "limited licence" issues remove UM Robert Stack episodes from amazon prime, as long as I have them download onto my device, they amazon can't automatically remove digital content from one's device?
Your question is one that is probably best answered by Amazon. However, common sense would make one believe that since you've purchased the episode, you would get to keep the episode in the event the Stack UM episodes are taken off of streaming. It's kind of like buying a DVD. You bought the DVD, it's in your video library and later the DVD goes out of print. You are still allowed to keep the DVD you've purchased, right?

At least I really hope that's the case. My husband and I are in the process of converting our excessive DVD collection into digital movies, as the digital content takes up no room whatsoever in the living room....
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 07:07 PM   #334
Bluejay
Frequent Poster

Amazon certainly can remove content you've downloaded. In 2009, copies of George Orwell's 1984 along with several other books mysteriously vanished from the libraries of Kindle users. Amazon alleged that this was due to a rights conflict in which a third party had uploaded the books without permission. Customers were told that the books were "no longer available for purchase".
Old 04-07-2018, 09:31 AM   #335
Uns0lved
Occasional Poster

they seem to be listed on Kodi Packages season 1 to 20 but when you go to stream it says No Stream Available ??? anyone have any luck getting streams to work?
Uns0lved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 08:06 PM   #336
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uns0lved
they seem to be listed on Kodi Packages season 1 to 20 but when you go to stream it says No Stream Available ??? anyone have any luck getting streams to work?
Welcome.

Streaming any subscription-based content behind a paywall through Kodi is illegal and you’re not going to get much luck with a response on how to bypass it here since that would violate the Terms of Service.

The best advice I can give you is that Amazon Prime is only $8.33 per month and is so much more than just another streaming service. Oh, by the way, you can sign up for a 30 day free trial at any time. That includes unlimited Prime Video streaming, unlimited Amazon Music streaming and unlimited free 2 day shipping.
Hot Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 11:23 AM   #337
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Jock
Welcome.

Streaming any subscription-based content behind a paywall through Kodi is illegal and you’re not going to get much luck with a response on how to bypass it here since that would violate the Terms of Service.

The best advice I can give you is that Amazon Prime is only $8.33 per month and is so much more than just another streaming service. Oh, by the way, you can sign up for a 30 day free trial at any time. That includes unlimited Prime Video streaming, unlimited Amazon Music streaming and unlimited free 2 day shipping.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 06:38 PM   #338
DALLASTEXAN!!

LOL
DALLASTEXAN!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 09:01 PM   #339
everybodylovesrs
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Jock
Welcome.

What's so silly about their post is all you need to do is buy a Roku stick, very cheap, and you can watch UM on there too.
everybodylovesrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 10:18 PM   #340
sdb4884
UM Meme Guy

Just realized it's now finally available on amazon australia
sdb4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:58 AM   #341
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

UM is available to watch on the Filmrise app.

And many other guys too.

Netflix, please add Home Improvement

Goodnight, sweet prince. Harry Anderson 1952-2018

Errrrrrruuuuuuuuahhh?? - Tim Allen
MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:36 PM   #342
schmave
Forum Regular

Just me or does anyone else find it difficult to watch the Stack episodes on Pluto TV?
I don't have the greatest Internet connection at home but the way they drop commercials in out of nowhere, and then they often repeat several times, is just annoying. On top of that, sometimes the episode takes a while to restart after the commercials end.
They make it appear like the episodes start at the top of every hour in that guide, but even then I've watched episodes only to have them stop and restart at random times.
I wish you could drop in on that stream and join episodes in progress as they're streaming, then have the site fit commercials in between segments.

PS If there is some prohibition to acknowledging this stream as there is with "the forbidden site," I understand if this post is removed for whatever reason.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:43 PM   #343
skypilot
professional art forger
Frequent Poster

schmave: i don't think it irritates me as much, but if you have a roku then they have UM episodes with stack with no commercials so perhaps that could work for you?
skypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:54 PM   #344
tarheelslim
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmave View Post
Just me or does anyone else find it difficult to watch the Stack episodes on Pluto TV?
I don't have the greatest Internet connection at home but the way they drop commercials in out of nowhere, and then they often repeat several times, is just annoying. On top of that, sometimes the episode takes a while to restart after the commercials end.
They make it appear like the episodes start at the top of every hour in that guide, but even then I've watched episodes only to have them stop and restart at random times.
I wish you could drop in on that stream and join episodes in progress as they're streaming, then have the site fit commercials in between segments.

PS If there is some prohibition to acknowledging this stream as there is with "the forbidden site," I understand if this post is removed for whatever reason.
This is how it works on my phone, so you should check out if this is available on whatever platform you have Pluto on:

When I open it defaults to "live TV", but you can also choose "Free Movies & TV", pick a series (in this case UM), and choose to watch any episode you want from beginning to end.
tarheelslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:12 PM   #345
schmave
Forum Regular

Thanks for the suggestions. Will try those. The Farina episodes are a decent substitute but nothing compares to the original episodes.
schmave is offline   Reply With Quote